Edifact with Delphi

Hello,

I look for components or library for to do Edifact X12 with Delphi ? I don't know if I am on the good forum, sorry.

Thank you fo ryour help.

Dany
0
dany
2/10/2015 1:01:01 AM
embarcadero.delphi.xml 291 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi and virus, or virus and Delphi.

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Web resources about - Edifact with Delphi - embarcadero.delphi.xml

EDIFACTORY - EDIFACT and more
Hi all, the D12A is now available. This standard contains 194 messages, 288 qualifiers and 156 segments.

EDIFACT - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United Nations/Electronic Data Interchange For Administration, Commerce and Transport ( UN/EDIFACT ) is the international EDI standard developed ...

Glossary of terms and abbreviations - International Post Corporation
Frequently used terms and abbreviations at IPC and in the postal industry

Global Law and Regulation
Home Chinese Laws Foreign Laws Technical Laws International Standards TBT/SPS Notifications More▼ 中文 English Contact Us Home -> International ...

SEC Codes - ACH Direct
ACH Direct, Inc. offers merchants a total solution for electronically processing all forms of payments ACH/e-check, credit cards and debit cards ...

The AirKiosk system » GDS (Global Distribution System) News
April 5, 2012 Blue Islands Implements Highest Level Participation Agreement with Amadeus AirKiosk system customer Blue Islands, a regional ...

Alien Technology - Partners - Vars & System Integrators
Alien is partnered with system integrators and resellers to optimize the integration of RFID solutions with enterprise software and hardware ...

allproduct.com - The World's Best Products Directory for Volume Buyers
All Products Online is the most complete product directory for volume buyers to find suppliers, exporters and OEM manufacturers. Database contains ...

Cruise Lines - Travel Technology Solutions - Amadeus
Amadeus Cruise reflects the needs of cruise lines to conduct their daily business efficiently and effectively.

Trademark List
list of trademarks for all fonts, products and companies found on the Ascender website