CDS.XMLDATA - Fields which are having empty data is not coming in XML

Hi,
   i'm trying to convert the cds data as xmldata , i'm using CDS.XMLDATA for that. when i use that function , Fields which are having empty data is not coming in XML.
what could be the reason for that ? please help me to solve this issue .
0
karthik
7/23/2015 8:03:46 AM
embarcadero.delphi.xml 291 articles. 0 followers. Follow

XML in, XML out
Hi All (and a happy holiday to those that will get a break), I am trying to read in an XML file of addresses. I need to remove all the address data from the file where code =~ /^000/ (there are none in the example data below). I need to reproduce that data 'as is', so I need to honour the tag structure, although the order of the tags doesn't need to be honoured. I have been trying to use XML::Simple and I had a go with XML::Smart but I haven't been able to get the results I want. My best effort is below (with XML::Simple). There are a couple of differences ...

XMl to XML

Problem loading an xml string containing xml data into XML document
 Hi all,I have a problem loading an xml string containing xml response data returned by other server(spatial server) into XML document some times becoz the returned xml response contains special chars like <, >, ', etc.Is there any way to parse this XML response string before loading into XML document. Hi Bharath, if you can't find a ready made one you can write one yourself. Parse the string that you get for the elements that it would contain and inject the CDATA element between them to allow special character. example if you have a string <childNode>This con...

Retreive xml data from sql 2005 xml data type column
 hi everyone, I am in a messy situation and dieing to get rescued.I have a database with an untyped  xml datatype column named xmlfile.  The xml inside is invoice of customer & looks like this.<User><INVOICE><BILL Time="May 18 2008 12:47AM">0.1869</BILL><BILL Time="May 18 2008  1:00AM">22.25</BILL><BILL Time="May 18 2008  1:00AM">22.25</BILL></INVOICE></User>I wanted to retrieve the <BILL></BILL> Elements and put it through asp:datagrid or asp:repeater . I w...

how to send xml and non xml data
hello, sorry if the question is stupid but i cant find anywhere the solution... i have an asp.net web app that responds by sending xml documents to clients. sometimes it is necessary to send non xml data like images along with the xml document so the client would receive them, apply any xsl transformations and present the final resoult. my question is how to send xml and non xml data? a reference like html style wont apply here... please any help or links would be very welcome! thanx Hi max_payne, max_payne:sometimes it is necessary to send non xml data like images along with...

I can show xml data in repeater, but how to save changed data back to xml?
I want to be able to choose which images in a folder should be used for the AdRotator on my web site.So what I've done is created a simple web page where I can view all images in a folder. As each image is displayed using a Repeater, a checkbox is added. The image's filename is checked (using a loop) against the filenames in the AdRotator's xml file. If the image is listed in the xml file then the checkbox is ticked, so the user can see which images are currently selected to be displayed. This all works fine.I can then tick or untick the checkbox for any image depending on whether I want eac...

Create more XML data in exisiting XML
Friends I have following kind of XML xyz abc dotnet some street apt 000 some city st 12345 Hedge test Trimmer 10 20 Hedge test Trimmer 10 20 I have to insert submitted ordered data in this XML and create more nodes of purchaseOrder in purchaseData element thruogh ASP.Net 2.0 What is the best way to do this?? Are there any reference articles available?? Thanks JSQUARE...

Help with xml data into xml file
I have some xml data that comes from a web service . I want to write that xml data into xml file.  Could any one please post some samples   thanks Cemal   Please disregard, I found the solution. Try below code   FileStream fs = new FileStream(Server.MapPath("~/myxml.xml"), FileMode.OpenOrCreate, FileAccess.ReadWrite, FileShare.ReadWrite);            StreamWriter sw = new StreamWriter(fs);            sw.Write(ValueReturnFromWEbService); &nbs...

Select XML Data type (xml) from sql server 2005 and then save to a XML file on local machine?? Help !
Hi All  I have a problem i am selecting a row of data from a database, within that row is a column in which i build up a xml in a stored procedure, it creates an xml and stores it in the column name xmldata which is of xml datatype. This works great My problem is how do i now create a xml file on my local machine with that data, below is what i have so far :- Dim conn1 As New SqlConnection()conn1.ConnectionString = (ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings("ConnectionString").ConnectionString) conn1.Open()Dim DBCmd As New SqlCommand Dim DataRecieved As SqlDataReaderDBCmd...

AJAX: How to get xml data using XMLHTTP.responseXml where xml data processed in C# code
Hi All, I am trying t retrieve data from an xml file on server side using Ajax: How to get xml data using XMLHTTP.responseXml  where xml data processed in C#  as:- C# part xmldoc.Load(xmlfile);this.Response.ContentType= "text/xml"; this.Response.Write(xmldoc); --- AJAX- Javascript part is ---if(XMLHTTP) { XMLHTTP.onreadystatechange = function() {if(XMLHTTP.readystate==4 && XMLHTTP.status == 200){ var xmlDoc = XMLHTTP.responseXml; //********  HERE THIS IS NOT RETRIEVING THE xml data instead this brings  XMLHTTP.responseText data *...

XML::Parser XML::DOM XML::XSLT
------_=_NextPart_001_01C6E0D0.3E27D77A Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Craig and fellow VMS Perlers, You last wrote about this Fri 3/16/2001 11:24 AM, not counting your very helpful comments on Eisner/Decuserve more recently. One of my colleagues sent me an email requesting that I make XML::XSLT=20 available on VMS. perl 5.8.6, VMS 7.3-2, DECC 7.1 latest ACRTL (version 3) on Alpha XML::XSLT (version 0.48) depends on XML::Parser (version 2.34). This depends on expat (version 2.0.0). I built expat a...

dw.Object.Data.XML and SaveAs XML!
I have a dw with datetime columns, i want to use the estandard w3 format yyyy-mm-dd T hh:mm:ss. Via template i define the correct format but the problem is : If i use dw.Object.Data.XML the xml generated haven't the correct format. If I use SaveAs XML the format is correct. Someone knows why dw.Object.Data.XML returns xml file without the format template configured?. TIA ...

Sending XML data file to the XML channel
------_=_NextPart_001_01C885CF.D5FD4070 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I want to push XML data file to the XML channel, please find the code snippet for the same. ######## #!/usr/bin/perl use LWP::UserAgent; my $browser =3D LWP::UserAgent->new; my $url =3D 'http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxxx'; open(FILE,"display.xml"); my @data=3D<FILE>; my $response =3D $browser->post( $url, Content =3D> @data ); print @data; ######## When I print @data,...

XML-XSL when XML comes from aspx page
I have an aspx page that generates a XML page. I am trying to transform the aspx page but it is trying to transform the aspx page instead of the page after it has finished loading which is XML. <code> Dim strXmlSrc As String = "http://localhost/xmlpage.aspx" Dim strXslFile As String = Server.MapPath("rss/StyleA.xsl") Dim myXmlDoc As XmlDocument = New XmlDocument myXmlDoc.Load(strXmlSrc) Dim myXslDoc As XslCompiledTransform = New XslCompiledTransform myXslDoc.Load(strXslFile) Dim myStringBuilder As StringBuilder = New StringBuilder() Dim myStringWriter As StringWriter = New Str...

reading data from xml service or xml datasource
Hi, I'm trying to figure out a way to import data (but not export to, I'm just trying to get their news section) from an external db (SqlServer 2000 or 2005) to a gridview and detailsview on my site (resides at a web host). I spoke to the organisation that owns the external db and they are willing to look into several solutions, whitout giving out their db password etc. Not suprisingly, I was reccomended using a web service. However, I believe I need to install stuff in order to enable one, and so, it won't be able for me (I guess), because of my web host's limitations. Instead, I am now t...

Web resources about - CDS.XMLDATA - Fields which are having empty data is not coming in XML - embarcadero.delphi.xml

HOME : CHAPMAN AND CUTLER jQuery Tools standalone demo
... corporate finance and securities and public finance transactions since its inception. That mission and focus continue to this day. &xmlData= ...

Rugby SuperScout - Video and Data Analysis for Rugby Union
Opta are the global leader in rugby performance dataand statistics. Providing data for over 1000 fixtures each year, OptaPro covers all major ...

European Patent Office
... prior to 1 January 2006 has been converted using aprocedure that may result in accidental changes. It therefore cannot be guaranteed that XMLdata ...