a xml to json converter? [Edit]

Hello
I am using now the rest service that delphi offers
I have a lot of legacy code that returns xml string but
delphi rest is json
is  there a component or some function out there that converts xml to json
given there are many sites that offer to do that on line - it cannot be impossible
Thank you
PW

Edited by: Philippe Watel on Apr 15, 2015 4:55 PM
0
Philippe
4/15/2015 1:55:35 PM
embarcadero.delphi.xml 291 articles. 0 followers. Follow

XMl to XML

XML in, XML out
Hi All (and a happy holiday to those that will get a break), I am trying to read in an XML file of addresses. I need to remove all the address data from the file where code =~ /^000/ (there are none in the example data below). I need to reproduce that data 'as is', so I need to honour the tag structure, although the order of the tags doesn't need to be honoured. I have been trying to use XML::Simple and I had a go with XML::Smart but I haven't been able to get the results I want. My best effort is below (with XML::Simple). There are a couple of differences ...

Xml Convert string to xml
Hi I have a save the file xml to database as TEXT, I would have to read the field of the db, and reading the tag of the xml Can Help me Thank's...

Convert XML to another XML
Hi, I have an XML file, that I want to convert into another XML file (either identical to the original, or sorted, or filtered, doesn't matter). I do not want to convert it to HTML or XHTML. That, I know how to do.  I read that I have to include: <xsl:output method="xml" version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" omit-xml-declaration="no" indent="yes"/> But it's not working. Even the xml declarations do not appear in the output. And how do I copy the xml tags to the result? Thanks.  ...

Convert Xml document to Xml file
i have a function which returns outerxml and i have to bind it to a treeview which can be done with an xml file so how toconvert this outer xml document to xml file try this code StreamWriter w = new StreamWriter("MyFileName.xml", false);    w.Write(XmlDocument1.OuterXml);    w.Close();Wessam Zeidan...

Converting XML string into XML Document
I am calling a web service which returns an XML string containing numerous fields which I need to obtain the values against.I have done the following so far, in an effort to retrieve the values within the XML, but it appears that despite loading this XML string into an XMLDocument, the entire string is assigned as the InnerHTML of the XMLDocument, but there are no nodes/entities etc.// Extract return fields from the Web Service (result is the xml string response from the webservice).StringReader sr = new StringReader(result);XmlDocument xmlDoc = new XmlDocument();xmlDoc.Load(sr);// These are...

How to convert XML file into XML Schema
How to convert XML file into XML SchemaAzharPirana Dargah I am not sure it makes sense to "convert" an XML file into an XML schema. What makes sense and what you can do is "infer" a schema from an XML instance document. Visual Studio can do that for you for example, as can other XML editors. If you want to do it programmatically in the .NET framework then you can do it since .NET 2.0 with the class http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.xml.schema.xmlschemainference.aspxMartin Honnen --- MVP XMLMy blog hi Azhar, Open a xml file uasing Visual Studio. Now yo...

XML::Parser XML::DOM XML::XSLT
------_=_NextPart_001_01C6E0D0.3E27D77A Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Craig and fellow VMS Perlers, You last wrote about this Fri 3/16/2001 11:24 AM, not counting your very helpful comments on Eisner/Decuserve more recently. One of my colleagues sent me an email requesting that I make XML::XSLT=20 available on VMS. perl 5.8.6, VMS 7.3-2, DECC 7.1 latest ACRTL (version 3) on Alpha XML::XSLT (version 0.48) depends on XML::Parser (version 2.34). This depends on expat (version 2.0.0). I built expat a...

XML Editors for editing the xml generated by XmlSerializer?
Although XmlSerializer can serialize the class properties to or from an xml string, users being familiar with common xml knowledge would possibly edit this string with ease. In addition, users may carelessly provide invalid vaues. Is there any web control like XML notepad or implement practice I can refer to for designing a user-friendly interface to edit this xml? I hope users can edit the properties (xml) of a UI controls on the web page, saving it to the database. Next time the application starts out, it can restore the properties of controls according to the xml sto...

problem in converting an xml string back to xml
Hi,When I try to convert an xml string back to XmlDocument I am getting an XmlException saying “The root element is missing”. This exception occurs when the xml is not well formed or if the xml is blank. But here the xml string starts like below:"<?xml version=\"1.0\" It is well formed but I am wondering if this exception is caused by the back slashes. These back slashes were added automatically when I converted the xml to string.I am using the following code to convert the xml String back to XML://XMLRequest is a string which contains the xml XMLRequest = XM...

xml content to textarea, also editing the textarea xml
hi, don't know much about xml in aspx pages, have done all my stuff db driven. I'm doing a site where i want the idex page content text to be driven from an xml doc then displayed into a textarea or a label. not only this but in the admin control panel i've created i want to put this xml doc into a text area so the text can be edited and saved. can anyone give me some help or a decent site to look at. thanks drazic19 hi, sorry don't think my question makes much sense, so willbreak it down. - i have an index page that i want its content to come from an xml doc, bound to an as...

Transform XML to XML
I've been trying to transform an XML document to another XML document. The original document is very large (6megs) and the application that needs to use it only needs a fraction of the data. I'm trying to take this mother-of-all XML documents and filter out unwanted nodes. I could probably do this very easily with code by running a few XPath Queries against the document, and placing the results in a new document...however...I have an interest in learning how to do this with XSL. In the past, I've done some pretty basic XML to HTML transformation ans that worked out well. This ti...

sort xml in xml
Hi, How I can sort xml file in xml with VB.NetThanks,<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?>  <Liste>   <Form Famille="Administration" idXhtml="" idOffice="31574" nom="ADM" desc="" />   <Form Famille="Admini" idXhtml="" idOffice="31708" nom="ADM- 54 (2000)" desc="" />   <Form Famille="communication" idXhtml="" idOffice="31709" nom="ADM- 133 (2000)" desc="" />   <Form Famille="Admini" idXhtml="" idOffice="31710" nom="ADM- 9 (2000)" desc="" />   <Form Famille="Admini" idXhtml="" idOffice="31711" no...

Web resources about - a xml to json converter? [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.xml

DC-to-DC converter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DC to DC converters are important in portable electronic devices such as cellular phones and laptop computers , which are supplied with power ...

Mac App Store - Calcbot - The Intelligent Calculator and Unit Converter
Get Calcbot - The Intelligent Calculator and Unit Converter on the Mac App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Pensioner with a gambling addiction taking payday lender Cash Converters to court
A disability support pensioner with a gambling addiction is taking Cash Converters to court, claiming it broke the law by repeatedly offering ...

Bad news sees Cash Converter shares plunge
The embattled pawnbroker and payday lender Cash Converters, has seen its share price more than halve since February as a storm of bad news engulfed ...

Today’s apps gone free: Infinity Blade III, Sky Tourist, Unit Converter and more
... levels. Sky Tourist Blitz Trip is available for free for a limited time. It has a 4-star rating with a total of 5 ratings. Unit Converter ...

Freemake Video Converter gains drag and drop support
Freemake Video Converter is a great media conversion tool with a pile of features, and just one small but annoying omission. No drag and drop ...

Police blotter: Five catalytic converters stolen from vehicles in Skokie
The following items were taken from Skokie Police Department reports. An arrest does not constitute a finding of guilt. Five catalytic converters ...

Dos2Unix Text file format converters
Win32-OpenSSH - Win32 port of OpenSSH

ShapeShift, A Cool Cryptocurrency Converter, Clinches $1.6 Million In Cash
Do you need Clams? Nucoin? ShapeShift.io is here to help. This oddly simple system is a universal and anonymous cryptocurrency converter created ...

Website-to-app converter platform DWNLD raises $12M Series A round led by Greylock Partners
Jordan Crook / TechCrunch : Website-to-app converter platform DWNLD raises $12M Series A round led by Greylock Partners — DWNLD, The Easy-Bake ...