XE7: Best way to securely remove all Indy10 files

hello,

wanting to install latest Indy10 SVN snapshot, what is the best and secure way ("secure" meaning: to not break RAD
Studio installation) to fully remove all Indy10 files for all platforms? Time ago Indy10 was selectable during install,
now it's no longer possible to unselect it from installation.

I've seen that files are nested deeply in the installation folders (bin, bin64, lib, etc.).

Starting from 15.0 folder and searching

indy*
id*

seems to do the trick, but observing carefully, there are files starting both with indy* and id* that don't belong to
Indy10. So just to be sure.

Thanks
Sal
0
Salvatore

Best way to remove Service Pack Backup files ?
What's the best way to remove the many files that are created by Novell Server service packs? I have many MB of files stored in SYS:SYSTEM\BACKSP3 that I would like to clear off. Do I simply delete the directories? Or is there a better way that leaves the installed products database aware that it can no longer uninstall this or other service packs? Warren Warren Frush wrote: > What's the best way to remove the many files that are created by > Novell Server service packs? I have many MB of files stored in > SYS:SYSTEM\BACKSP3 that I would like to clear ...

Best way to Remove Roles
I am at a site where roles are removed by clearing the source attribute nrfAssignedRoles. This is only the case for terminated users who are losing all their roles. I am questioning this. My reaction is that roles should be removed using a workflow or the remove role verb in a driver. Will clearing the attribute nrfAssignedRoles cause any problems? -- Peggy Townsend Novacoast ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On 01/11/2011 11:36 AM, ptown wrote: > > I am at a site where roles are removed by clearing the source attribute...

What is the best way to secure my website
what is the best way to secure my website. Currently I have a "Users_table" where I have all the records of my users , passwords and there access level.  I have a screen where the user can change there own password, everytime they want to change there password, they will be inform if it is "weak, medium or strong" (AJAX Password Strength). My question is, is this enough?  Please help...ez This really depends on how far you want to go and how much work are you prepared to do to secure your site. Here are some things that you may do Use HTTPS c...

Best way to remove values
I have extended our schema to include sendmail objects and I'm linking them to users via the loopback driver & several queries. I've got the aliases linked to the users & groups, but the problem I have now is when I a user gets termed I want to remove the aliases or remove their entry on an alias that might have multiple entries. The catch being, I'd need to query & search multiple attributes on the user as well as reformat the value it's searching for. For example: User would have an alias link attribute: \VAULT\system\aliases\exchange\john.smith...

Best way to remove Cedega
Hey all, I would like to know how to properly remove cedega application from my 64bit machine. It was a standalone trial install. I tried "zypper remove cedega" from terminal to no effect. Thanks Heeter -- 'HCCTECH.CA' (http://hcctech.ca) LINUX1: O-SUSE 11.0(32Bit), KDE3.5 AMD XP2600+, 2 x 1GIG DDR400, 160Gig PATA HD, XFX7950GT LINUX2: O-SUSE 11.0(64Bit), KDE3.5, AMD64X2 4400+, 4 x 1GIG DDR2(667), 36GIG RAPTOR HD, EVGA8600GT ------------------------------------------------------------------------ How did you install it? -- Linux 2.6.2...

best way to delete files
Hi, I have 50,000 files in a directory.  I want to delete this directory from time to time, from my asp.net web application.Whats the fastest way to do this?  I am worried about the thread timing out etc, and not being able to confirm if it was actually done properly   any suggestions much appreciatedThanks,mike123  If you need to delete it from the web application I would suggest a console app which will run asynchronously as a sepearte thread. Then somewhere in your app just start the process in a separate thread. If the web app doesnt need to tell it when to delete...

Best way to secure my app
I have a very simple ASP.NET application.  It consists of one page which is a visio image map which has links to a second page which dynamically lists files in certain directories based on the query string.  The app currently has no need for a database. The app currently sits on one server, lets call it server2.  In it's network is another server called server1 which holds the active directory. What would be the best way to secure this application?  I would prefer authenticating to active directory as it would make user management easy since they would use the same ...

Best way of tailing a file
--000e0cd3317efb7fd3048d770bae Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 On a linux server I need to "tail -f" a file continuosly in perl and whenever there is a new entry I insert into a DB If I use File::Tail::FAM I get this error Your vendor has not defined SGI::FAM macro FAM_DEBUG_OFF at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/File/Tail/FAM.pm line 16 I wanted to use FAM , because I wanted to tail the file automatically on update without wasting IO / CPU. should I use File::Tail insted -- Thanks Ram <http://www.netcore.co.in/> n <htt...

best way to search in a file
What is the easiest method to search in a file for a particular term, and output a desired field. For example, in awk, I would simply do: awk '/searchterm/ {print $2}' input.txt to get my result. But in Perl, the shortest way I could find achieve the same result was: $inputfile=input.txt; open(IFILE, $inputfile) or die "Could not open $inputfile\n"; map { if ( /searchterm/ ) {$result=substr($_, 17, 6);} } <IFILE>; print "$result\n"; close IFILE; It just seems like a lot of code to do such a simple task. This one-liner does pretty much...

Best way to delete files
PB 6.5.1 NT 4 I have a directory containing .psr files which I need to delete as they go out of date (after 6 months). What are my options? How would you do it? I'm considering using the WinAPI functions FindFirstFile, FindNextFile, etc. from my PB app to check the date on each file and then delete the file if it is out of date. Is this a good idea? Thanks. Neal Sounds good to me. On Fri, 30 Nov 2001 09:37:43 -0500, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general Neal Leatherman <neal_leathermanATcompaid.com> wrote: >PB 6.5.1 >NT 4 > >I have...

Photo Album (best for fewer files) -OR- Pictures (best for many files)
Photo Album (best for fewer files) -OR- Pictures (best for many files) With XP, folders within My Pictures can be organised as: Photo Album (best for fewer files) -OR- Pictures (best for many files). BUT - it doesn't say more than what - or fewer than what! What are the implications of the two different file systems? -- Chris In article <P5mU4DCJH409EwPJ@[127.0.0.1]>, Chris <nospam@[127.0.0.1]> writes >Photo Album (best for fewer files) -OR- Pictures (best for many files) > >With XP, folders within My Pictures can be organised as: >Photo Album (b...

best way to secure wireless lan
im in search of the best way(s) to secure a wireless lan. i have a linksys befw11s4 and cable. i have 128 wep on, changed the password, changed the essid, and turned off all remote management tools. im just wondering if there is anything else i can do to make it more secure. thanks for any advice jz --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.330 / Virus Database: 184 - Release Date: 2/28/2002 1. Use secure passwords on any resources that are shared on your LAN. 2. Use disk encryption for any critica...

the best way to include file in perl
------_=_NextPart_001_01C312FB.614A0CC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi All, I wrote a perl program to query number of employee with salary greater than specified value. I save it as query_emp.pl Now I am writing another perl program that need value from query_emp.pl, so I put this code: =20 $q=3D`query_emp.pl iman iman 3500`; #query number of employee with = salary > 3500, login in db with user=3Diman, passwd=3Diman =20 Is it the best way to do it? or do we have a way to include file in perl?=20 =20 b...

What is the best way to remove a column from a publication?
What is the best way to remove a column from a publication? Can we do an ALTER PUBLICATION MODIFY TABLE article-description on the consolidated, and the same on the remotes via PASSTHROUGH, without re-extracting? Do we have to get all our ducks in a row, as in getting all the remotes to a nice stable just-replicated state? I.e., is it easy, or is it haaaaarrrrd? The column is NOT part of any key or indexes, and it is NOT being removed from the table. We just want to stop shlepping the values back and forth. Context... SQL Anywhere 5.5.something recent :) SQL Remote Bre...

Web resources about - XE7: Best way to securely remove all Indy10 files - embarcadero.delphi.winsock

Securely Developing on Mobile - Facebook
Facebook Security hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel Securely Developing on Mobile geschrieben. Du kannst den vollständigen Text hier lesen.

How does Facebook develop securely?
As Facebook celebrates National Cyber Security Awareness Month , the company’s security team talked about how Facebook develops with security ...

Documents.me - Securely Share Documents from remote PC, MAC, Gmail, YahooMail attachments, Box, Dropbox ...
Get Documents.me - Securely Share Documents from remote PC, MAC, Gmail, YahooMail attachments, Box, Dropbox, GoogleDrive & SkyDrive on the App ...

Blue Coat unveils strategy for securely empowering businesses
CSO Australia - News, Industry Blogs, Tools and Resources for Data Security Executives

Mahler 3 review: Melbourne Symphony Orchestra deliver massive symphony smoothly and securely
Major credit must go to conductor Sir Andrew Davis for his energy and communication of purpose across this large canvas.

Motorola Creates Newfangled Way to Securely "Skip" the Password - Ina Fried - Mobile - AllThingsD
A wearable fob lets Moto X owners securely use their device without having to enter a PIN or password.

Sign your team on securely with Trello Enterprise
... on Trello Enterprise, head over to the companys website and contact their sales team. Trello Organize Anything Sign your team on securely ...

Apple's versatile magnetic stand concept could securely hold an iPad upside down
Apple has shown interest in building a magnetic iPad stand that would allow the device to be securely mounted in any fashion, including upside ...

Internet Explorer 10: touch-friendly, and securely sandboxed
Microsoft is continuing to show off new features coming in its Internet Explorer 10 Web browser, with a couple of posts describing its touch-friendly ...