Using Delphi 6 updating Indy version [Edit]

I am using Delphi 6 with Indy.  In this version the notify synch event appears to be broken.  Is it possible to update to the latest version of Indy that matches what is included with XE7?  If so, where can I find the actual update?  FWIW: my current version is Indy 10.5.8.0
0
al

al wrote:

> I am using Delphi 6 with Indy.  In this version the notify synch event
> appears to be broken.

In what way?

> Is it possible to update to the latest version of Indy that matches what
> is included with XE7?

Yes.

> If so, where can I find the actual update?

The same place you got the version you already have (since D6 did not ship
with that version).

Indy 10 Installation Instructions
http://www.indyproject.org/Sockets/Docs/Indy10Installation.aspx

DevSnapshot
http://www.indyproject.org/Sockets/Download/DevSnapshot.aspx

If you want the EXACT version that shipped with XE7, it is tagged in Indy's
SVN.  Otherwise, just download the latest, which is newer than what shipped
with XE7

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

Delphi XE5 Update 2: Is there an update for PAServer ? Version mismatch [Edit]
Is it only a problem with my install or the PAServer was not updated for update 2 ? The folder only contains the original version and the update 1... RADPAServerXE5.pkg RADPAServerXE5_upd1.pkg When I try to run an iOS app the IDE expects version 4.2.0.05 and the PAServer SP1 on OSX is 4.0.1.10b. Thanks Pascal Edited by: Pascal Desjardins on Dec 11, 2013 9:30 AM RADPAServerXE5.pkg is the new one. Giel Thanks, I misread the timestamp on the file... this happens when you have US and French Canadian settings on multiple VM :) > {quote:title=Giel - wrote:}{quote} ...

Hello, we have one Delphi 2005 Professional here and want to upgrade to Delphi 2010, but we are a bit confused. Our distributor in Germany, ingram-micro offers several upgrade products: UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER FLEX RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - UPG UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED ELC UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED FLEX UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT FLEX What do they mean exactly and which one do i need? At the moment delphi is installed on two PCs and we want to use ...

Trying to call a .DLL from Delphi XE (used to work with Delphi 6 :-) )
Hi everyone, I have a problem where perhaps some one could help point me in the right direction. In Delphi 6 I used a stand alone package to train a neural netowrk,. The trained neural network was stored as a .DEF file. The standalone software provided a .DLL and Delphi code to call the network and get the prediced values from your sw. (The .DLL was created in 2002 and apparently is 32 bit.) I have'nt used it for years but am now coming back to it.... I now use Delphi XE on Windows 7 (32 bit) The old .exe's I had compiled from that time work fine. However in Delphi XE ...

Using different versions of Delphi against MySQL? [Edit]
On my new computer I have installed WAMP 64 bits server with Apache (2.2.9 and 2.4.2), MySQL 5.5.24 and php (v. 5.2.9, 5.3.1 and 5.4.3) But neither Delphi 2006, Delphi 2007, Delphi 2010 nor Delphi XE2 want to talk to any of them (by switching btw. them). Is it possible to have any of these combinations running together, I do I need to reinstall something different? On www.wampserver.com/en there are different MySQL versions available (but I do not see if they are 32- or 64 bits) Any suggestions? Edited by: Alf Christophersen on Jul 7, 2013 9:33 AM ...

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up

Problem using Delphi 6 with Windows 7 [Edit]
I have had all kind of problems with Delphi 6 and Windows 7. For example, when I try to open a TStringList file over a network drive I get the following error message (MyList.LoadFromFile(s:\info\tables\table.doc);): "--------------------------- Debugger Exception Notification -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Project Tools_CREG.exe raised exception class EFOpenError with message 'Cannot open file ...\table.doc'. Process stopped. Use Step or Run to continue. --------------------------------------------------------------...

Nero 6 Ultra Edition major update
Download: http://www.nero.com/us/nero-up.php Release notes are available at the same location. ...

Delphi XE2, Indy 10
Dear folks The following code is supposed to send a text string to a client that is listening on a set port and ip address. The connection works fine. The problem is that nothing seems to be sent. {code} function TFCSelectForm.SendNitroMessage(NitroRequest: String): String; var sStrm: TMemoryStream; begin try sStrm := TMemoryStream.Create; try sStrm.WriteBuffer(Pointer(NitroRequest)^,Length(NitroRequest)); // sStrm shows as () in the debugger IdTCPClient1.IOHandler.Write(sStrm, 0, False); sStrm.Position := 0; finally ...

Delphi 2010 Help Update and Delphi Updates 4 & 5
I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago. Is there a help update that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4? If not where can I find the latest help update. How do I update help? > {quote:title=Bill Miller wrote:}{quote} > I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago. Is there a help update > that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4? If not where can I find the > latest help update. How do I update help? The last help update for Delphi/C++ Builder 2010 was Help Update 1, released around the first of November 2009. It's available on the Embarcad...

Installed Delphi 2010 update 4, but About box shows update 1. Did I update? [Edit]
I ran the Delphi 2010 Update 4 from the start menu's Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 > Check for Updates. It seemed to go fine. Afterward, my copy of Delphi 2010 is still showing it has Update 1 in the About window. I tried rebooting, but it still shows Update 1. I'm running Windows Vista, with a Standard User account. How can I tell if the update really occurred? When I go to Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 > Check for Updates now, it doesn't show Update 4 as an option any more. Edited by: Chris Irwin on Dec 15, 2009 9:00 AM > {quote:title=Chris Irwin wrote:}{quot...

Web resources about - Using Delphi 6 updating Indy version [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.winsock

Wikipedia:Updating information - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This page documents an English Wikipedia editing guideline . It is a generally accepted standard that editors should attempt to follow, though ...

Facebook Updating Software Development Kit For Apple IOS 6 To Reflect Integration
With Facebook integration officially coming to Apple’s iOS 6 mobile operating system for its iPhone and iPad tablet, what new features are in ...

Updating how Cost per Click is Measured on Facebook
To help advertisers better understand how their ads perform, we're updating the definition of cost per click on Facebook. Learn what the change ...

Updating Your App for iOS 9: What You Need to Know
Updating Your App for iOS 9: What You Need to Know

Facebook for iPhone 3.0 to Include Page Updating
... who want to more easily update their Facebook Pages on the go: Facebook for iPhone 3.0 , which should be released soon, will include Page updating, ...

Updating trends on mobile
Trends are a great way to find out what people are talking about on Twitter at a given moment and at a single glance. Starting today, we’re making ...

Delhi Metro Fare Calculator and Auto-Updating Map on the App Store on iTunes
Get Delhi Metro Fare Calculator and Auto-Updating Map on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

BlackBerry Bold 9000 Updating #2 - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore berrytokyo's photos on Flickr. berrytokyo has uploaded 126 photos to Flickr.

Freeview launches auto-updating EPG
Shows running late won't phase new Freeview PVRs, but the new Australian EPG doesn't work with all Freeview gear.

Tips For Updating Your Appearance
Like Joe Hockey, all men can pull off a radical mid-life makover by following some simple guidelines.