TidTraceRoute message too long Socket Error 10040

Hi

I have used TidTraceRoute component first time and i have noticed this error.
I think that it is a bug about indy.

I tried reduce packet size but error is contunining even "0".

I didnt solve this problem.I need your help.

Thank for advance.
My code:

begin
IdTraceRoute1.Host:='www.google.com'
IdTraceRoute1.Trace;
end;

procedure TForm1.IdTraceRoute1Reply(ASender: TComponent;
  const AReplyStatus: TReplyStatus);
begin
Memo1.Lines.Add(AReplyStatus.FromIpAddress);

end;
0
Utf

Tarık wrote:

> I have used TidTraceRoute component first time and i have
> noticed this error. I think that it is a bug about indy.

Yes, it is a known bug, and work has been done on it, but no fix has been
released yet.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
> Tarık wrote:
>
> > I have used TidTraceRoute component first time and i have
> > noticed this error. I think that it is a bug about indy.
>
> Yes, it is a known bug, and work has been done on it, but no fix has been
> released yet.
>
> --
> Remy Lebeau (TeamB)

Thank you for reply Remy.

When I search on google, You wrote all post same reply.
I search your nickname and your name.I saw same reply.

I think that you resolve TidICMPClient ping bug .

Next one is TidTraceroute bug ?

I need this component at soon.

When will you resolve or release this bug? What is your plan?

Thank you for advance.
0
Utf
6/15/2015 9:12:37 AM
Tarık wrote:

> When I search on google, You wrote all post same reply. I search
> your nickname and your name.I saw same reply.
>
> I think that you resolve TidICMPClient ping bug .
>
> Next one is TidTraceroute bug ?

TIdTraceRoute is just a wrapper for TIdIcmpClient.  They use the same internal
ping logic.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
Tarık wrote:

> When I search on google, You wrote all post same reply. I search
> your nickname and your name.I saw same reply.
>
> I think that you resolve TidICMPClient ping bug .
>
> Next one is TidTraceroute bug ?

TIdTraceRoute is just a wrapper for TIdIcmpClient.  They use the same internal
ping logic.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
Remy

Message Too long Error
Hello everybody has anybody faced with this errorr ? --------------------------------- ALTER TABLE tablea ADD tablea_id _ProductId Error: (ALTER TABLE tablea ADD tablea_id _ProductId: Message too long. Length = 543594584. ) --------------------------------- I could not find why am I getting this error ? Please Help It is a good idea to always include your server's version information (select @@version) when describing a problem. I don't think I've seen quite this error, but your ALTER TABLE syntax is not complete; you don't ...

Delphi XE HTTP: error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer" [Edit]
Communication type is set to HTTP, LifeCycle is set to Invocation. Invocation represents a stateless connection, but when the network connection drops, the client throws the error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer". Are there any other properties to set up apart from LifeCycle? Hi Irina, > Communication type is set to HTTP, LifeCycle is set to Invocation. > > Invocation represents a stateless connection, but when the network connection drops, the client throws the error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer". Are there any other proper...

Looking for error message documentation for CORBA error message
I am getting the error message: Error: CORBA System Exception: CORBA_BAD_OPERATION at line ...and can not seem to find any documentation on what changed or where to look. In the past when I have had the CORBA System Exceptions there is something logged in the svr.log but now I am getting nothing but the activate and deactivate entries. Thanks for the help. Scott Swafford BAD_OPERATION normally means you called a method that is not legal. Dave Wolf Internet Applications Division "Scott Swafford" <sdswaffo@maplewoodsoftware> wrote in message news:yXYkE...

Build errors message but no errors in Error List
I am using VB.Net in Visual Web Developer Express. When I press F5 to run my application I get the 'There were build errors. Wouild you like to continue and run the last successful build?' message. I select 'No', and,  if the Error List window was shut it opens, but there are no errors listed in it. I'm sure this has worked before. Is there another way of finding errors? According to Help | About I am using version 8.0.50727.42. Thanks for any help.  One of the things with the error window is you can selectively display errors, warnings and messages.  I...

FWD: Re: proliferation of error messages, sample of error messages
John, Here is a representative sample of the error output. Most of it has to do with DBI. But then it will generate a whole bunch of purely perl error messages about undefined variables, etc. However, while it is doing all of this, the application appears to be doing exactly what it is supposed to do! [Fri May 04 07:52:24 2007] [error] [client 63.92.219.234] <- dbd_st_execute 0 rows, referer: http://pin51.ucdavis.edu/EnterSample.pl? Login=tjmajcherek [Fri May 04 07:52:24 2007] [error] [client 63.92.219.234] <- execute, referer: http://pin51.ucdav...

[PAClient Error] Error: E0009 Socket Error # 10054
I'm running Windows 7 using Fusion 5 on a Macbook Pro (OSX Maveric). I have recently been able to run and debug to my iPhone and to the iOS Simulator. When returning to my projects I'm no longer able to deploy my projects. (Only changes may be some updates to Windows 7). The Connection to the PAServer is successful and deploying a test project directly from XCode also works. The deployment stops at MyProject.dSYM. In fact Delphi deploys all files except MyProject.dSYM and MyProject if unchecked in the Deployment manager. What am I missing Br Petter It turned out tha...

[ILINK32 Error] Error: Unresolved external -- Error message
I have a VCL component compiled using Delphi 2010. This VCL component accesses functions in an external DLL. When I try to use this component in C++ Builder 2010, I get the error message below when compiling: [ILINK32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'PdacOpenDatabase' referenced from C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\PERVASIVE SOFTWARE\PSQL\SDK\PDAC\DELPHI2010\LIB\PB200R2010.LIB|btvtables This only occurs when "Build with runtime packages" is unchecked and only within C++ Builder. If I compile the same basic program in Delphi, it works using runtime packages or not. Any id...

Systems bombs out trying to display error message rather than displaying error message
Hi I am using the following method to display error messages in my asp.net c# system: currentPage.Controls.Add(new LiteralControl("<script language='javascript'> window.alert('" + strMsg + "')</script>")); However, at certain times this falls over with the message: The control collection cannot be modified during DataBind, Init, Load, PreRender or Unload phases Is there a way round this, like maybe using a deferred message? Stapes hi stapes, Try using the ClientScriptManager to manage your javascript instead of adding it using a...

Applying message again after fatal socket error
Dear all,, I use: sql anywhere ver 5.5.05 build #2787 remote messagetype = SMTP I have consolidated db and about 10 remote db.s the case: the cons. db recieves messages from remote db.s and while applying.... the connection was down(Modem connection) with the error "Unknown fatal socket error" . When connecting again the agent applies messages that have been applied before. these messages contains insert statments which fail due to primary keys alreddy exist.(no harm done). but it also contais update statments so it executes again so the data became wrong. i r...

Delphi 2007 -- Phantom error messages
In the source editor in Delphi 2007 many references to methods of objects are underlined in red and appear as errors in the structure window. For example with a listbox: Name := MyListbox.Items [1]; The word 'items' is highlighted red every time it occurs. The code compiles OK but even after a successful build, the errors are still there. I would really like to get rid of all these phantom errors! Thanks Gavin Foster wrote: > I would really like to get rid of all these phantom errors! The only way to get rid of them is to turn off Error Insight in th...

winsock error 10038, not a valid socket
Trying to install an ipp printer using ie 5.5, sp1 get this error, afte clicking on "install" winsock error 10038, not a valid socket Did not find anything in KB. Joe, even if it does not exactly match your problem this seems to be a problem with httpstk. Does it load without any error ? Check this TID please for some troubleshooting steps http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10066950.htm -- Regards, Kai Reichert Novell Support Forums Sysop "Generosity. Be generous with your time, with your love, with your life. ... Be gene...

Delphi 7 compiler error message
A client of ours received the error message below when trying to compile a demo application with our components in Delphi 7. I repeated the compilation on my machine but I did not get any errors. Would anyone know what could be the reason for this? [Fatal Error] FileList.pas(11): Unit SplineObj was compiled with a different version of Polynomials.TPolynomialD The version of SplineObj.dcu the customer has is dated 12:35PM 30/11/2010 The version of Polynomials.dcu he has has the same date time stamp. Pier Nardin wrote: > A client of ours received the error message below when ...

need some help in error message: Parser Error Message: The server block is not well formed.
Hi there!I am a little bit new to asp.net.On my local computer everything works just fine, but on my site I get the following error message:Server Error in '/' Application. Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: The server block is not well formed. Source Error: ...

ASP.net ups ratews.wsdl error message test url error message -- Why?
Trace Tack....57:[return: System.Xml.Serialization.XmlElementAttribute("RateResponse",Namespace="http://www.ups.com/XMLSchema/XOLTWS/Rate/v1.1")]58:public RateResponse ProcessRate([System.Xml.Serialization. XmlElementAttribute(Namespace="http://www.ups.com/ XMLSchema/XOLTWS/Rate/v1.1")] RateRequest RateRequest) {Line 59:object[] results = this.Invoke("ProcessRate", new object[] {Line 60: RateRequest});Line 61: return ((RateResponse)(results[0]));changed or added......I added a reference to the RateWS.dll I add this to the config fileadd key="Acces...

Web resources about - TidTraceRoute message too long Socket Error 10040 - embarcadero.delphi.winsock