TIdSMTP

Trying the mail sender demo that comes with D7, I get the error message:

ERROR: Message not sent - New domain not yet verified

Here is the complete status buffer:

ERROR: Message not sent - New domain not yet verified

What am I doing wrong?  It appears to connect... it just cannot send the
   email message.
0
Jack

"Jack Mason" <jackmason@speedfactory.net> wrote in message

> Trying the mail sender demo that comes with D7, I get the error message:
>
> ERROR: Message not sent - New domain not yet verified

Have a look at this article:

    http://nemesis.lonestar.org/site/mail_trouble.html

Look halfway down in the "Mail Blocked due to Junk Mail Controls" section.
Your exact error message is listed.

Gambit
0
Remy
8/19/2008 5:31:46 AM
Thank you!  You have helped me several times, and I really do appreciate it!
0
Jack
8/21/2008 1:27:15 AM
That doesn't seem to be it.  Here is the whole scenario:

My cable modem ISP is Charter.
I don't use Charter for anything else.
My email ISP is Earthlink (smtpauth.earthlink.net).
I use my email address as the user name, port 25, TLS if available.

That is for my regular email on this laptop.  My email goes through
without a problem, including when I send email to myself (which I
retrieve on an office computer).

So, with the demo program, I made certain SMTP.Host as set to
smtpauth.earthlink.net, Port was 25, MailMessage.From.Address was my
email address, MailMessage.Recipients.EMailAddresses was set to my email
address, and tried it both with SMTP.Password not set and then with it
set to my Earthlink password.

Both with and without a password, I got the "New domain not verified"
message.  Since this all works with Netscape mail and Thunderbird, it
should work with TIdSMTP.  The article you directed me to indicates that
  for the message I am getting, I should be seeing the same error when I
try to send a message to myself using Thunderbird, but I don't... it
works fine.  I figure there must be a setting I need to use to fix this
problem, but I cannot seem to find it.

Thanks for any assistance!
0
Jack
8/21/2008 1:50:01 AM

> So, with the demo program, I made certain SMTP.Host as set
> to smtpauth.earthlink.net, Port was 25, MailMessage.From.Address
> was my email address

But, did you configure TIdSMTP to use TLS and SASL as well?

> Both with and without a password, I got the "New domain not
> verified" message.

You are not authenticating with the server, so it doesn't know who you
really are.

> Since this all works with Netscape mail and Thunderbird, it should
> work with TIdSMTP.

You are not configuring TIdSMTP fully enough.

> The article you directed me to indicates that for the message I am
> getting, I should be seeing the same error when I try to send a
> message to myself using Thunderbird, but I don't...

Your Thunderbird is authenticating.  Your TIdSMTP is not.

Gambit
0
Remy
8/22/2008 6:36:39 AM
hi all:
    i'm a China delphi7 developer. i want to develope mail sender with SSL support, so i develope
the following code:

IdMessage1 :=  TIdMessage.Create(nil);
IdSMTP1 := TIdSMTP.Create(nil);
IdMessage1.Clear;
IdMessage1.LoadFromFile(strFileName, false);
IdSSLIOHandlerSocketOpenSSL1 := TIdSSLIOHandlerSocketOpenSSL.Create(nil);

IdSMTP1.Username := 'thujanechang@gmail.com';
IdSMTP1.Password := '************';

strHost := 'smtp.gmail.com';
 // strHost := 'ns.biz-email.net';
  if(Length(strHost) <> 0)  then
  begin
  IdSMTP1.Host := strHost;
  end;

with IdMessage1.Recipients.Add do
begin
  Address := 'thujanechang@hotmail.com';
end;

IdSMTP1.IOHandler := IdSSLIOHandlerSocketOpenSSL1;
IdSMTP1.UseTLS := utUseExplicitTLS;
IdSMTP1.UseEhlo := true;

try
  IdSMTP1.Connect();
except
  on Exception do ShowMessage('连接SMTP失败');
end;

//IdSMTP1.Authenticate();

try
IdSMTP1.Send(IdMessage1);
except
  on Exception do ShowMessage(' send failed');
end;

IdSMTP1.Disconnect;
IdSMTP1.Free;
IdMessage1.Free;

and the floowing is what i get from this smtp session by minisniffer:
S:220 mx.google.com ESMTP c14sm12215938ana.41
C:EHLO Nun3
S:250-mx.google.com at your service, [61.48.44.232]
250-SIZE 35651584
250-8BITMIME
250-STARTTLS
250 ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
C:STARTTLS
S:220 2.0.0 Ready to start TLS
C:QUIT

then my program blocked here.
i'm really new to indy component,
and i have no expierence to SMTP.
can anyone help me?
thanks in advance.

--zhangjian from beijing.
0
Zhang

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

delphi.internet.winsock: text and base64
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_18c8b.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" See message in delphi.internet.winsock group. --JivePart=_18c8b.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="buffer1.JPG" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="buffer1.JPG" /9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQEAYABgAAD/2wBDAAgGBgcGBQgHBwcJCQgKDBQNDAsLDBkSEw8UHRofHh0a HBwgJC4nICIsIxwcKDcpLDAxNDQ0Hyc5PTgyPC4zN...

delphi.internet.winsock
I was having some issues with XanaNews so I went to the Emb web version and was getting... delphi.internet.winsock - group not available. The server is throwing HTTP Status 500. Anyone else having trouble with newsgroups. Many other groups seem ok. -- Ray El 02/02/2014 8:05, Raymond Alexander escribió: > I was having some issues with XanaNews so I went to the Emb web version > and was getting... > > delphi.internet.winsock - group not available. > > The server is throwing HTTP Status 500. > > Anyone else having trouble with newsgroups. ...

Delphi 2009
I've done some searching on the web, and i can't seem to find any answer to the problem i have. The client is made in c++ using winsock send & recieve. The server is done with Indy IdTCPServer component. When the winsock client connects, IdTCPServer get knowledge of it. However, when the winsock client sends a chararray with the function send(), nothing gets parsed in IdTCPServer.Execute. I know the client works, since i built a winsock testserver for the occation. However when using Acontext.Connection.IOHandler.ReadLn it does not. Is it known that Indy vs winsock base do...

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up
Dear List, Trying to add 7Zip compression support to my delphi application. I am using the ported 7Zip sdk (see their website, they have a link). I am stumped on how to rewrite a single function: function ReverseDecode(var Models: array of SmallInt; ....): ..... where the input is mostly a fixed size array of SmallInt. This code perfectly compiles and functions in Delphi 6 and up, but in Delphi 5 I get the error: There is no overloaded version of 'ReverseDecode' that can be called with these arguments And obviously, the input (fixed) isn't the same as the param definition (dynamic sized). However, my question is just as obvious: How do I rewrite this function so it will behave correctly in Delphi 5? (If this is even possible) I hope I don't have to overload it to something like: function ReverseDecode(var Models: array[0..xxx] of SmallInt....... Thanks in advance for any assistance, Rory Rory Slegtenhorst wrote: > Dear List, > > Trying to add 7Zip compression support to my delphi application. > I am using the ported 7Zip sdk (see their website, they have a link). > > I am stumped on how to rewrite a single function: > > function ReverseDecode(var Models: array of SmallInt; ....): ..... > > where the input is mostly a fixed size array of SmallInt. > This code perfectly compiles and functions in Delphi 6 and up, but in > Delphi 5 I get the error: There is no overloaded version...

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2
Hi, Still using that old workhorse, Delphi7, but am going to the conference in London hosted by Embarcadero on Delphi XE2. Although I would like to "move with the times" and am keen to get the UNICODE and 64-bit support offered by the latest IDEs, I confess to being more than a little scared about all the UNICODE/String/AnsiString and 32/64 bit issues I'm probably going to fall over. Anyone recently upgraded from Delphi7 to one of the latest Delphi IDEs? Thanks, Alain On 03/02/2012 08:55, Alain Dekker wrote: > Still using that old workhorse, Delphi7, but am going to the conference in > London hosted by Embarcadero on Delphi XE2. > > Although I would like to "move with the times" and am keen to get the > UNICODE and 64-bit support offered by the latest IDEs, I confess to being > more than a little scared about all the UNICODE/String/AnsiString and 32/64 > bit issues I'm probably going to fall over. Anyone recently upgraded from > Delphi7 to one of the latest Delphi IDEs? I recently upgraded a sizeable (Paradox) app from D3 to XE2 and was pleasantly surprised. About 20-30 hours once I understood how XE2 works. Andrew -- Andrew Gabb email: agabb@tpgi.com.au Adelaide, South Australia phone: +61 8 8342-1021 ----- Recently moved a lexicographic application from D2007 to XE2 with little pain. As you would imagine, it is heavily string-based, with much use of TStringLists, cuttin...

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi and virus, or virus and Delphi.

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

[Delphi] send custom packet from DLL ( winsock ) from DLL-Form [Edit]
hello! i`we hooked winsocket recv-send! in DLL i have form who popup on dlls inject sucess and i need send custom packet to 'Send" from my form how it be posibly?? send(s,buf,len,flags); - dont work its work if i send it only from "DLL" if i use it in my DLL-"form" then nothing happens in DLL - sock:=s; Fla:=flags; in DLL"form" send(sock,buf,len,fla); dont work to.. meybe i do it wrong? .. Thank you! <Ronaldo DeVinche> wrote in message news:136126@forums.codegear.com... > i`we hooked winsocket recv-send! ...

Delphi
Has anyone done xpcom with a Delphi plugin? If so could you eventualy provide a little example which demonstrates xpcom under delphi? kind regards Mike ...

Winsock
I have been trying to convert my Winsock nvo from PB10 to PocketBuilder 2.0.4 with the latest EBF applied. All I do is call wsastartup from the window open and wsacleanup from window close. When the program exits, I get this messagebox twice: Memory Error Freeing previously freed memory or freeing using different anchor! Generate GPF? [Yes] [No] Has anyone had any luck with Winsock? Hi Roland, we use winsock functions and all works fine. PK 2.0.4.940 Here are my function declarations: FUNCTION int htons ( uint hostshort ) LIBRARY "winsock.dll" FUNC...

Delphi
Hello. I use the Delphi SQL Explorer for view and edit ASA database. But I can't see tables DBO owned in the window DATABASES, only as result of select (for example, select * from dbo.client). Why I can't see these tables? Alexey Yakushev. P.S. I use Delphi5. I don't know much about Delphi, but tables owned by dbo are considered system tables in ASA. It's possible that SQL Explorer is making ODBC calls to list tables that execlude system tables. -- Reg Domaratzki Sybase iAnywhere Solutions Please reply only to the newsgroup ASA EBFs and Whitepapers ht...

Delphi
Successfully ported IBuySpy in Delphi, Almost ported in MySql See it on www.giacomo.cc Bye! Hi, Is it open source??H. G. Sajnani. MCSD.net, MCDBA, MCSE. Max Virtual, LLC Computer Science Applications. ...

Winsock
Hello I have Visual Studio .NET 2003 and i am making a program that needs the winsock so it can use sockets BUT i cant find it could someone please tell me where i can find or if Visual Studio even has one please(if you answer this please tell me where i can find it) You can use System.net.sockets.Socket. A good example is found at \Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\SDK\v1.1\Samples\Applications\Wintalk\ Thank you for the help julianobosco:You can use System.net.sockets.Socket. A good example is found at \Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\SDK\v1.1\Samples\Applications\Wintalk\ This sample does not seem to be installed with any of the Visual Studio 2005 components. Can anyone point me in a direction to find it; perhaps it is a separate download or something now. Thanks, Don  ...

Web resources about - TIdSMTP - embarcadero.delphi.winsock