strange results when using JCL #2

I am updating a example JCL application
 jcl\examples\windows\mapi\ReadMailExample
and have found a strange benifit when using
this application that I can not explain.

The PC I am using is a old WinXP PC with
Outlook Express installed. Well the app uses
the Outlook Express setting to read mail from
a GMail server. The strange thing that I can not
understand is that it finds very old emails going
back into 2006 that do not show up on the
google\gmail pages any where and I would have thought
they would have been deleted off the GMAIL servers
a long time ago.

Any one have any idea where this old email history
data could be coming from?
0
Dennis