Sending Email Messages Error (Duplicated Thread. Please remove) [Edit]

Hi All

I have a simple application that sends emails which I got from http://delphi.about.com/od/indy/a/email-send-indy.htm

This works fine on my pc when in Delphi XE2 environment and also when I run the .exe on my pc.

When running the .exe on other pcs on the network (that have email and network capabilities) I get a error message:-

"ERROR: Service not available

I've run as Admin and still the same error.

Any Ideas why or what I need to check?

tia

Edited by: Andrew Pailthorpe on Jul 22, 2015 1:35 AM
0
Andrew

PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO SEND EMAIL...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!
Hi,I am new to this forum and hope it will help me reach out for my target. well, my task is to create a web page with followign description. please help me out the email part. well, it is a request form page where, when one fills up the request adn clicks the submit request button, and information should go automatically to the authorizer, saying that so and so request has been made and the detail of the post can also be viewed in so and so page (folow the link to view detail) and when the person opens the page, there is a button called "grant the request". when only that button i...

error message when sending an email
Hello. I'm trying to send an email from one acocunt to another to test but I'm getting this error. The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.MyName.org', Server: 'mail.MyName.org', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E I I understand the error message but how do I get rid of the socket error? I'm using outlook express 6 and windows xpsp2 to do this. Thanks. "marrie" <SA@mailinator.com> wrote in message news:el78e3$m5f$1@news.grc.com... > Hello. I'm trying to s...

Error message sending an email
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C62274.7EE67120 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, I am new to the bugzilla system and this is probably a trivial setup question. I've installed bugzilla on Windows 2003 Server with Apache running on it. I also have IIS running on the same machine for other purposes, but it's not used by bugzilla. I followed the step by step instructions at this site: http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/win32install.html I am able to access bugzilla an...

Sending Email Messages Error
Hi All I have a simple application that sends emails which I got from http://delphi.about.com/od/indy/a/email-send-indy.htm This works fine on my pc when in Delphi XE2 environment and also when I run the .exe on my pc. When running the .exe on other pcs on the network (that have email and network capabilities) I get a error message:- "ERROR: Service not available Status: Disconnected. Status: Disconnecting. Status: Connected. Status: Connecting to 192.168.1.1. Status: Resolving hostname Serv-mail01.Serv.local." I've run as Admin and still the same error. ...

error message when sending email through Gmail
I got the following error message when I tried to send email through gmail: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond I know the following code is correct because many people use the same code and it works.  I set the POP enabled in the gmail account.  Can anybody tell me what has caused this error?  Thanks in advance.Dim mail As System.Net.Mail.MailMessage = New System.Net.Mail.MailMessage() mail.To.Add("aFriend@gmail.com"...

Sending Email Messages Error #2
Hi All I have a simple application that sends emails which I got from http://delphi.about.com/od/indy/a/email-send-indy.htm This works fine on my pc when in Delphi XE2 environment and also when I run the .exe on my pc. When running the .exe on other pcs on the network (that have email and network capabilities) I get a error message:- "ERROR: Service not available Status: Disconnected. Status: Disconnecting. Status: Connected. Status: Connecting to 192.168.1.1. Status: Resolving hostname Serv-mail01.Serv.local." I've run as Admin and still the same error. ...

Editing/removing headers when sending email
hi, I need to send an email with a message-ID in the header. At the moment when i send an email a message a message-ID is sent in the header that is not in the format i want. I have to remove the message-ID and add my own OR edit the message-ID to a specific format. i have tried .... objEmail.Headers.Remove("Message-ID") objEmail.Headers.Add("Message-ID","dfasdafasf@url.com") but still the email is sent with the original message-ID, any suggestions? Anyone know how to do this?...

Error message when I try to send an email
I'm getting this error message when I try to send an email: ---------------------------------------------------------------------- The "SendUsing" configuration value is invalid. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: The "SendUsing" configuration value is invalid. Source Error: Line 48: Line 49: SmtpMail.Send(txtFrom.Te...

Editing/removing headers when sending email
hi, I need to send an email with a message-ID in the header. At the moment when i send an email a message a message-ID is sent in the header that is not in the format i want. I have to remove the message-ID and add my own OR edit the message-ID to a specific format. i have tried .... objEmail.Headers.Remove("Message-ID") objEmail.Headers.Add("Message-ID","dfasdafasf@url.com") but still the email is sent with the original message-ID, any suggestions? Does anyone know where i could get a definitive answer for this question, i have...

CDO.Message fails to send email with no errors
I have had the same information form on my site for 2 years and it has always worked fine but suddenly I do not receive emails anymore.  There are no errors and the rest of the form works fine.  Once the user fills out the form it shows them a presentation.  That still works.  I thought maybe my email address was getting blocked due to spam but I tried various other email addresses, even those with different hosts, still no emails get sent.  My website is hosted by Network Solutions.  I called them and asked them if they updated their servers or made any other c...

error message when sending email through gmail #2
i got the error message when i tried to send email through gmail:   The operation has timed out. The operation has timed out. this is my code:Dim mail As System.Net.Mail.MailMessage = New System.Net.Mail.MailMessage() mail.To.Add("aFriend@gmail.com")mail.Subject = "automatically sent email " mail.From = New System.Net.Mail.MailAddress("myAccount@gmail.com") mail.Body = "If you receive this email, it means you don't need your own email server to send email through internet. You may use gmail server. This message has b...

Memory leaks
I got an error when posting but it seems that the question was posted anyway, sorry for this On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 09:32:10 -0700, amos szust <> wrote: >I got an error when posting but it seems that the question was posted anyway, sorry for this It's a common problem with their server, it's not your fault. It accepts the message and returns a failure code, your newsreader reposts it on and on. ...

Error trying to send email
Thanks for taking the time to read my post. :-) I'm having a problem sending an email message. I keep getting an error "Could not access 'CDO.Message' object." After looking at the help for Smtp.Send it looks like this is a data error but I've tried to call both send routines, one with a MailMessage object and one with all the text strings. Here's the code I wrote: string strBody = ""; MailMessage BidRequest = new MailMessage(); foreach (string s in Request.Form.AllKeys) { if ((s == "__VIEWSTATE") || (s == "Button1")) ...

Error while sending message to one email address
This is what I see on GWIA when I try to send message to xxxxxx@xxxxxx.net > │ GroupWise 5.2 Internet Agent > ---------------------------------------------------------- > │07:02:28 0 Detected error on SMTP command > │07:02:28 0 Command: HELO archatl.com > │07:02:28 0 Response: 551 Verification of sending machine failed: no mail > │ will be accepted > │07:02:28 0 Building undeliverable message ...

Web resources about - Sending Email Messages Error (Duplicated Thread. Please remove) [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.winsock

Experts fear a European 'right to be forgotten' online ruling may be duplicated in Australia
... and legal experts. Civil libertarians, academics, and legal experts have expressed concern the "right to be forgotten" online may be duplicated ...

Fiona Nash admits resource library wasn't duplicated
Fiona Nash admits drug and alcohol resource library run by a body she cut funding to was not being offered by any other organisation, despite ...

Hundreds of dollars being stolen from Starbucks app users – weak/duplicated passwords blamed
... of Apps , Apple pay , and Security . What do you think? Discuss "Hundreds of dollars being stolen from Starbucks app users – weak/duplicated ...

Persona Contacts (Group Text, Cleanup Duplicated, Initial Search, Backup)
Holen Sie sich „Persona Contacts (Group Text, Cleanup Duplicated, Initial Search, Backup)“ im App Store. Sehen Sie sich Screenshots, Bewertungen ...

Slinky: Imitated but never duplicated
Other manufacturers have tried and failed to duplicate the classic toy, which is why every slinky sold in the world is still made in the U.S.A. ...

Battle Royale's Wincing Nastiness Can Never Be Duplicated
Once upon a time, seeking out a way to see Battle Royale , the 2000 Japanese movie about little kids killing each other on an island, felt like ...

U.S. Rep. Mike Coffman duplicated others' words in Post, DBJ op-eds
A pair of columns published by Republican U.S. Rep. Mike Coffman of Aurora within the past year contain passages of previously published work ...

A duplicated gene shaped human brain evolution… and why the genome project missed it
Evolution - The Human Genome Project was officially completed in 2003, but our version of the genome is far from truly complete. Scientists are ...

Nokia Wins Preliminary Injunction Against HTC One Over Duplicated Microphones
As if the HTC One hasn’t seen enough setbacks already before its launch, a new court ruling against HTC in the Netherlands looks to make it even ...

6 Big Golden Globe Winners That Won’t Be Duplicated at This Year’s Oscars
The Golden Globes are not like the Academy Awards (and don’t let anyone ever tell you as such, even if they are holding both a pair of Louboutins ...