Sending Email Messages Error #2

Hi All

I have a simple application that sends emails which I got from http://delphi.about.com/od/indy/a/email-send-indy.htm

This works fine on my pc when in Delphi XE2 environment and also when I run the .exe on my pc.

When running the .exe on other pcs on the network (that have email and network capabilities) I get a error message:-

"ERROR: Service not available

I've run as Admin and still the same error.

Any Ideas why or what I need to check?

tia
0
Andrew

error message when sending email through gmail #2
i got the error message when i tried to send email through gmail:   The operation has timed out. The operation has timed out. this is my code:Dim mail As System.Net.Mail.MailMessage = New System.Net.Mail.MailMessage() mail.To.Add("aFriend@gmail.com")mail.Subject = "automatically sent email " mail.From = New System.Net.Mail.MailAddress("myAccount@gmail.com") mail.Body = "If you receive this email, it means you don't need your own email server to send email through internet. You may use gmail server. This message has b...

Error while sending email using ASP.NET 2.0 Beta 2 (Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2)
While trying to send email using<code> SmtpClient obj_SmtpClient = new SmtpClient(); obj_SmtpClient.Host = this.GetSmtpHost; obj_SmtpClient.Send(s_from, s_recipients, s_subject, s_body);</code>I get the error message:Failure sending mail. Unable to connect to the remote server An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint remoteEP) at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure...

2.1.2
I recently moved three of my working DNN sites to a new server.  I discovered that after the move..NONE of my emails from the DNN sites work.  I get this error when I try to send an email through the bulk email feature:  ErrorCode: -2147467259Message: Could not access 'CDO.Message' object.InnerException: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040220): The "SendUsing" configuration value is invalid. --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Runtim...

Sending Email Messages Error
Hi All I have a simple application that sends emails which I got from http://delphi.about.com/od/indy/a/email-send-indy.htm This works fine on my pc when in Delphi XE2 environment and also when I run the .exe on my pc. When running the .exe on other pcs on the network (that have email and network capabilities) I get a error message:- "ERROR: Service not available Status: Disconnected. Status: Disconnecting. Status: Connected. Status: Connecting to 192.168.1.1. Status: Resolving hostname Serv-mail01.Serv.local." I've run as Admin and still the same error. ...

error message when sending an email
Hello. I'm trying to send an email from one acocunt to another to test but I'm getting this error. The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.MyName.org', Server: 'mail.MyName.org', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E I I understand the error message but how do I get rid of the socket error? I'm using outlook express 6 and windows xpsp2 to do this. Thanks. "marrie" <SA@mailinator.com> wrote in message news:el78e3$m5f$1@news.grc.com... > Hello. I'm trying to s...

Error Sending Message #2
Hi, I have setup a simple replication scenario with one consolidate DB and 2 remote DBs. Current version is 5.5.03 Build #1666 The replication is working fine from the consolidated DB to the remote sites. Changes at the remote sites however end with the fllowing error message: "Sending message to "publish" ("0-0000000000-0) sopen "d:\temp\replication\incoming\stegmchr.0" failed: No such file or directory Error sending message - unknown destination address Sending message interrupted Execution completed" Has anybody experience with this e...

Send Email Error #2
Hi I have set up a asp page to send emails. All works well on my local machine but when I put it on the server I get a "Failure sending mail" error. Web config:  <system.net>        <mailSettings>            <smtp>                <network                     host="smtp.thehos...

error in sending email #2
  Unable to read data from the transport connection: net_io_connectionclosed. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: net_io_connectionclosed.protected void Button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) {SmtpClient client = new SmtpClient();   MailAddress from = new MailAddress("makasu12@yahoo.com.sg");MailAddress to = ...

Email error message #2
This may not be the correct place for this question. However, maybe someone can direct me to the correct place. I get the following error when I send an email with a link. I does not matter where I send the link to or what the link is to. The error message states that it is an illegal attachment on your message, when in fact I do not have a attachment at all. I only have a link within my text. "An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: 5.7.0 Our system detected an illegal attachment on your message. Please 5.7.0 visit http://support.google.com/mail/...

Sending email error #2
Hi, I am getting "CDO Object error". I know many of you have already faced this error and solved it. So do I but now I am not able to solve it. I have done everything. I have given ASPNET account permission to send emails. I have also changed the relay settings. I restarted the IIS but still no use. Here is my simple code for sending emails: public int SendEmail(string emailTo, string message)         {             try             {   &nbs...

error sending email #2
advance thanks to all, can't send email, error occur.  the error is as follows:System.Net.Mail.SmtpFailedRecipientException: Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: Relay error on mailstor for your ip - XXX.XXX.XX.XXX at System.Net.Mail.SmtpTransport.SendMail(MailAddress sender, MailAddressCollection recipients, String deliveryNotify, SmtpFailedRecipientException& exception) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) can u tell me what is wrong with my code.                  ...

Error message sending an email
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C62274.7EE67120 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, I am new to the bugzilla system and this is probably a trivial setup question. I've installed bugzilla on Windows 2003 Server with Apache running on it. I also have IIS running on the same machine for other purposes, but it's not used by bugzilla. I followed the step by step instructions at this site: http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/win32install.html I am able to access bugzilla an...

Error message when I try to send an email
I'm getting this error message when I try to send an email: ---------------------------------------------------------------------- The "SendUsing" configuration value is invalid. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: The "SendUsing" configuration value is invalid. Source Error: Line 48: Line 49: SmtpMail.Send(txtFrom.Te...

error message when sending email through Gmail
I got the following error message when I tried to send email through gmail: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond I know the following code is correct because many people use the same code and it works.  I set the POP enabled in the gmail account.  Can anybody tell me what has caused this error?  Thanks in advance.Dim mail As System.Net.Mail.MailMessage = New System.Net.Mail.MailMessage() mail.To.Add("aFriend@gmail.com"...

Sending email w/ attachments with Delphi 2?
Does anyone know if there is a version of Indy or any other component that would enable an application written with Delphi 2 to send email with attachments? The references I've come up with just report problems and limitations with it so I'm wondering if anyone knows of something more likely to work. I'm afraid you have to look here: http://gohistoric.com/places/318695 Maybe you take a higher Delphi version and create a DLL with the functionality you want. Use the DLL in your Delphi 2 application. > {quote:title=Philip Caracena wrote:}{quote} > Does anyone know if t...

CDO.Message fails to send email with no errors
I have had the same information form on my site for 2 years and it has always worked fine but suddenly I do not receive emails anymore.  There are no errors and the rest of the form works fine.  Once the user fills out the form it shows them a presentation.  That still works.  I thought maybe my email address was getting blocked due to spam but I tried various other email addresses, even those with different hosts, still no emails get sent.  My website is hosted by Network Solutions.  I called them and asked them if they updated their servers or made any other changes that might have caused the form to stop sending emails but they say no.  Here's the code.  Any help will be appreciated.dim MailSent     MailSent = false     sub SendEmail(FromEmail, byval ToEmail,byval SubjectEmail,byval BodyEmail)        Set objMail = Server.CreateObject("CDO.Message")                        objMail.From = FromEmail            objMail.To = ToEmail            objMail.Subject = SubjectEmail        objMail.TextBody = BodyEmail    '    objMail.Bcc = "williamharper@att.net"        objMail.Send   ...

Error while sending message to one email address
This is what I see on GWIA when I try to send message to xxxxxx@xxxxxx.net > │ GroupWise 5.2 Internet Agent > ---------------------------------------------------------- > │07:02:28 0 Detected error on SMTP command > │07:02:28 0 Command: HELO archatl.com > │07:02:28 0 Response: 551 Verification of sending machine failed: no mail > │ will be accepted > │07:02:28 0 Building undeliverable message ...

Error trying to send email
Thanks for taking the time to read my post. :-) I'm having a problem sending an email message. I keep getting an error "Could not access 'CDO.Message' object." After looking at the help for Smtp.Send it looks like this is a data error but I've tried to call both send routines, one with a MailMessage object and one with all the text strings. Here's the code I wrote: string strBody = ""; MailMessage BidRequest = new MailMessage(); foreach (string s in Request.Form.AllKeys) { if ((s == "__VIEWSTATE") || (s == "Button1")) ...

error sending internet email GroupWise 5.2
GWIA has issues sending internet email. Outgoing messages build up in the GWIA\Send & GWIA\Defer directories. Shutting down the GWIA, renaming the Send & Defer directories, then restarting the GWIA will solve the problem for a time. After a few days the same problem reappears... Johna, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://support.novell....

Sending Email Error with asp.net 2.0
Dear sirs/madam: using asp.net 2.0 system.net.mail to send email on the server(not localhost).  catch an exception(smtpException),and alert exception as follows: ex.StatusCode:   GeneralFailureex.message:       The server committed a protocol violation The server response was: ex.source:         Systemex.TargetSite:   Void CheckResponse(System.Net.Mail.SmtpStatusCode, System.String)   but the email can be sent !when i check up with the receiving email box,the email was sent successfu...

error when i send email to new user(welcoime message)
 hi..when i add my users to the site and send them the welcome message i get this error The user or users have been added successfully, but there was an error in sending the e-mail message. The server may not be set up correctly to send e-mail. To verify that e-mail is configured correctly, contact your server administrator.   i ve properly given then settings in central admin and site admin...wat might be de prob for it ----Jai---------http://www.jayaraja.comhttp://blog.jayaraja.com Can you post the configuration details? Regards,PrashantDont forge...

After upgrading from 2 to 3, get error when sending email
Name: Chris Product: Thunderbird Summary: After upgrading from 2 to 3, get error when sending email Comments: I do all the "computer" stuff for my parents, and decided to upgrade from Thunderbird 2 to 3 since I was over. The upgrade process seemed to go quite well, but after upgrading, attempting to send an email resulted in a security error message. After spending 15 minutes hunting through settings, it look like unchecking "Security and Authentication" -> Use name and password fixed it. So while it otherwise looks like a well organized upgrade to a g...

GMS 2 Sending Multiple Copies of Email Messages
We Currently have two GMS 2.0 Deployed One with SP1 the other SP2. We upgraded both servers from Version 1 after a couple of our VP's Started sending Multiple copies of the Same Email over and over again. After some troubleshooting and ruling out our GW System, it was determined that the Mobile Device was sending the Multiple Copies if the Email was Created and Sent from the Mobile Device In order to correct the issue, the User needed to be deleted and recreated unfortunately the problem Reoccurs at Random. We upgraded our Servers to version 2 and Problem Still exists. Has...

Error message: sending of message failed
Hi all.. WHen I try to send email, I get the following message? Sending of message failed. Error writing temporary file. This is my first time trying to send messages. I have windows vista home basic edition. Can you please help me? Yours truly Casper. Casper said the following On 03/01/2008 10:28 AM: > Hi all.. > > WHen I try to send email, I get the following message? > > Sending of message failed. > Error writing temporary file. > > This is my first time trying to send messages. > I have windows vista home basic edition. > &g...

Web resources about - Sending Email Messages Error #2 - embarcadero.delphi.winsock

Message - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A message is a discrete unit of communication intended by the source for consumption by some recipient or group of recipients. A message may ...

One seemingly innocuous text message can wreck your Android phone’s security
There are plenty of malicious apps and bugs out there that are capable of doing irreparable harm to mobile devices, regardless of operating system. ...

40 years ago NASA sent a message to aliens — here's what it says
In September 1977, NASA launched Voyager I from Cape Canaveral, Florida. The craft carried a golden record that contained a message to aliens ...

Different cities, but the same message from Clinton and Sanders
As one candidate met with ministers in Columbia, S.C., the other sat down with Civil Rights leaders in Harlem both wooing black vote

Email Shows Hillary Ordering Aide To ‘Remove The Heading’ From Sid Blumenthal Message
Email Shows Hillary Ordering Aide To ‘Remove The Heading’ From Sid Blumenthal Message

Twitter Intros GIF Search to Your Timeline and Direct Messages
Lovers of the almighty GIF will be grateful of Twitter’s new GIF Search feature, allowing users to search through a vast library of GIFs for ...

Gigi Hadid Wishes The Weeknd a Happy Birthday With Sweetest Message
Gigi Hadid wished her sister's boyfriend a happy birthday in the sweetest way possible on Tuesday.

3 Ways to Make You Social Media Messages More Impactful
Social media has become one of the most common platforms for marketers and advertisers to display their content. It has also become a widely ...

Pope had message of love for Mexico, tough love for powerful
Reuters Blogs Pope had message of love for Mexico, tough love for powerful Fox News CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico – Pope Francis wrapped up a five-day ...

Pope Francis visits Mexico's drug-trafficking hotbed with message of hope
Pope Francis visits Mexico's drug-trafficking hotbed with message of hope