OpenSSL Libraries for Indy 10 in Delphi 2010

Hi All,

I am not able to load OpenSSL libraries (libeay32.dll, ssleay32.dll) in Delphi 2010 using Indy 10.

Below is the list of functions not getting load,
DES_set_odd_parity
DES_set_key
DES_ecb_encrypt
CRYPTO_cleanup_all_ex_data
SSL_COMP_get_compression_methods
EVP_MD_CTX_init
EVP_DigestInit_ex
EVP_DigestFinal_ex
EVP_MD_CTX_cleanup

please advice.

Also can anyone share the link to download latest/compatible OpenSSL libraries.

Thanks.

--
Thanks,
Nilesh (Delphi Developer)

<Nilesh Ghade> wrote in message news:286582@forums.embarcadero.com...

> I am not able to load OpenSSL libraries (libeay32.dll,
> ssleay32.dll) in Delphi 2010 using Indy 10.

Are you using an up-to-date version of OpenSSL?

> Also can anyone share the link to download latest/compatible OpenSSL
> libraries.

You can download from OpenSSL's website directly, or from Indy's mirror at
http://indy.fulgan.com

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

Indy 10 with Delphi 2010
I have been trying to figure out why my shift away from Delphi 6 and Indy 10 suddenly causes problems with my application. Indy developed further and is now in a release > 10.5 (Tiburon)...and the relase shipped with Delphi 2010 is buggy with repsect to using idFTP and downloading binary-files ex. ZIP.files. Everything worked fine in Delphi 6. I have now been reading the good answers given on this forum about shifting to Tiburon. But as I see it its stil in a transistion (nightly updates). And the insllation is for the very few... My question is there a version of Indy stil down...

migrating from Delphi 6 With Indy 10 to XE7 with Indy 10
I updated the original Indy in D6 to version 10 several years ago. Now I want to migrate my application from D6 to XE7 and would like some feedback on the best route to take. I usually send data using readln and writeln statements. The data is typically XML format. Since migrating to XE7 will include potential unicode data what is the best approach to take when reading and writing data? Will writeln and readln work in these cases or should I be using a different strategy to send unicode data between the tidtcpclient and tidtcpserver applications? al wrote: > I usually send data ...

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Indy 10, TIdWebDAV & ownCloud in Delphi 2010 [Edit]
Hi everybody! It's the first time I try to develop an application that uses an ownCloud repository. As a first try, I put down a TIdWebDav component on a form, called connect method to server and then disconnect. All right up to here. In few words, what I have to do is: - Connect and authenticate (basic authentication, username and password, even in clear) - Get files/folders list (even subfolders of course) - Download a file by full name - Upload a file to specified position - Disconnect Unfortunately, I can't find any help on the web about TIdWebDAV's methods, or e...

Indy 10 / Tiburon / Latest SVN / Delphi 2010 Warnings
Hi, When compiling Indy 10 (Tiburon) latest SVN under Delphi 2010, a few warning are popping up. No real problem here, just a fyi. Checking project dependencies... Building IndySystem140.dproj (Debug configuration) Building IndyCore140.dproj (Debug configuration) [DCC Warning] IdThread.pas(336): W1000 Symbol 'Suspend' is deprecated [DCC Warning] IdThread.pas(473): W1000 Symbol 'Resume' is deprecated [DCC Warning] IdSchedulerOfThreadPool.pas(166): W1000 Symbol 'Resume' is deprecated [DCC Warning] IdSchedulerOfThreadPool.pas(184): W1000 Symbol 'Resume&...

delphi 7 Indy 9 and Indy 10
Hi, I can upgrade to indy 10 in delphi 7. But I have discover that indy 9 and Indy 10 have some different properties, so i had to change my old programs that were made in indy 9 to upgrade it to new version, but it is a long work. So I want to know if it is possible to install in the same delphi 7 both versions indy 10 and indy 9. I have tried to do it but i received a error message: Cannot load package 'IndySystem70'. It contains unit 'IdWinSock2', which is also contained in package 'Indy70'. Some can give me ideas or a link to read how to install both versi...

Delphi 2010 professional to Delphi XE3

Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

Delphi 2010 w Delphi 2007

Migrate from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2010

Migrating From Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010

Web resources about - OpenSSL Libraries for Indy 10 in Delphi 2010 - embarcadero.delphi.winsock

University of California Libraries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
in 100 libraries on ten campuses. The purpose of these libraries is to assist research and instruction on the University of California campuses. ...

What we read and watched from Libraries ACT in 2015
... we wanted to declutter, we wanted to read about the "real" Julia. And, unlike previous years, we didn't want to borrow cookbooks. Libraries ...

New website allows youth to report cyber bullying at ACT libraries
... for material to be taken off the internet. A new pilot website launched this week allows young people to report cyber bullying in ACT libraries, ...

New fine regime for Libraries ACT results in fall in overdue times and fine revenue
&nbsp;Canberra library users have returned about 150,000 more items on time this year under a still-new fine regime.

Your definitive Little Libraries map of Waterloo Region
We're making a photo map of all of the Little Libraries in Waterloo Region and beyond. Check it out and submit your own.

Apple Music giving former Beats subscribers month grace period to migrate libraries
... continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Apple Music giving former Beats subscribers month grace period to migrate libraries" ...

USC Libraries Acquire Wayne Thom Photography Archive
The University of Southern California Libraries have acquired the archive of Wayne Thom, the Pacific Rim master architectural photographer with ...

ARM Math Libraries to Speed HPC Applications
At the SC 15 show, the company will demonstrate the libraries that will improve the performance of applications running on 64-bit ARM systems. ...

The Future Of Libraries Is Collaborative, Robotic, And Participatory
Libraries can survive these times of technological upheaval, but they're going to have to change—and fast. To look at the state of many libraries ...

Digitizing The World's Libraries Using Smartphones
What if every smartphone user on the planet scanned just one public domain book from their library?