Multiple recipients and Catchall mailbox

Hi,
On the mail server I have a catch all mailbox.
If an user sends an email with multiple recipients, I want to read and
process only one of the emails and ignore all the others. For example,
an user sends one email like:

To: <1@maildomain.com>, <2@maildomain.com>, <3@maildomain.com>

on the mail server I'll have 3 emails that are exactly the same. Is
there any way to identify all those 3 emails, read only one and ignore
(delete) the other two?

Thanks,
-ioan
0
ioan

I think I found the answer:
<q>
Header Field: Message-ID
Contains a single unique message identifier that refers to a
particular version of a particular message.  If the message is
resent without changes, the original Message-ID is retained.
Defined as standard by RFC 822.
</q>
0
ioan