Multiple Local IP Ports #2

Hi,

Am looking for the simpliest way to open local ports (10,20,50) using ttcp
via an database table, same time.

Lieven.
0
Lieven

Multiple Local IP Ports
Hi, Am looking for the simpliest way to open local ports (10,20,50) using ttcp via an database table, same time. Lieven. Lieven wrote: > Am looking for the simpliest way to open local ports (10,20,50) > using ttcp via an database table, same time. Your question is a bit too vague. What exactly are you trying to accomplish? -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) Hi Remy, For instance I want to open port 5050,5051,5052,5053.5054 localhost same time. Now this open ports should communicate read from write to port 6000 . How could this be done merely using ttcp? Lieven &...

Multiple local websites with same ip and port
Hello, I have Windows Server 2003 box and I am trying to create multiple local websites e.g. /project1">http://<machine_name>/project1, /project2">http://<machine_name>/project2 etc... By default, <machine_name>/ is pointing to a folder in my D drive e.g. D:\Projects. All my projects are under D:\Projects folder like D:\Projects\Project1, D:\Projects\Project2. Whenever I create a folder in D:\Projects, it should be automatically accessible by going to http://<machine_name>/<project_folder>  Is it possible to do this? I don't wan...

How can I have Multiple Portals & 1 Local IP & Different Port Numbers
Hi everyone, here is my situation. I installed DNN 4.0 and created a portal with an IP address of 172.16.11.107:8100and it works perfect. No problems. Then I created another portal and wanted to give the ip address of 172.16.11.107:8200. I created a web site under IIS and gave the same address of 172.16.11.107:8200 But the problem is, when I go to 172.16.11.107:8200, I am immediately forwarded to the first portal and the browser shows 172.16.11.107:8100 as the IP address. How can I have multiple Portals with one ip address, I don't have DNS Server on my system, all I have is one ip addr...

Source IP: Multiple IPs one Port
Ok. So I'm in the process of upgrading all the Cisco firewalls to IPFire. So far I've been getting compliments on how much faster the internet is. I didn't want to brag to them about how I invented it. It's our little secret. An interesting problem popped up in this: One client is using a spam filter service that forwards their email through 1 of 15 servers on a few different networks. I'm supposed to restrict permission on inbound port 25 to these 15 addresses or to those few networks. I could do it in GWIA but how does one do something like this in ...

port redirection, multiple IP addresses (or run on port 80)
Hi all. I have a problem (I am newbee in SuSE firewall0. I do have a openSuse 11.4 and multiple IP addresses on eth0 interface eth0, 10.5.6.11,10.5.6.12/10.5.6.13/10.5.6.14........ I run (trying to/have to) multiple TOMCAT servers. I am trying to have each tomcat instance listen to on separate IP address for example: tomcat 1 - 10.5.6.11 - HTTP=8080 HTTPS=8443 tomcat 2 - 10.5.6.12 - HTTP=8080 HTTPS=8443 What i am trying to do is to redirect a) tomcat 1 - 10.5.6.11:80 to 10.5.6.11:8080 10.5.6.11:443 to 10.5.6.11:8443 a) tomcat 2 - 10.5.6.12:80 to 10.5.6.12:8080 ...

Local Port Scanner Question v 1.2.2
Hi, When I run the Trojan Port query it reports the following ports as "Open" 9400, 1243, 5000, 6667, 12345, 20034 and 27374 I use Zone Alarm Pro v2.6.231 and TDS-3. TDS-3 verbally says "TCP connection request.." Does this mean that the above ports are in fact "open" to attack? I use ZAPro on High setting for both "local" and "Internet" zones....shouldnt ZAPro block the port? Thanks for you help and time Cliff You see, TDS is just like Lockdown 2000. In order to catch port probes, it opens some well known trojan ports. ...

IP Port #2
Hi, I'm trying to get Sybase v5.5.04 to work over a WAN, but we need to open a port on the server so we can gain access from the outside through the firewall. Does sybase have a specific port it uses, or is it not as simple as that? Many thanks in advance, Tim Gilbert Yes, 5.5.x uses port 1492 ( I recall, please correct me if I am wrong). Having said that, this is configurable, so you can choose to use any port you want. Look at the documentation for tcpip. Something like this: dbsrv5 -x tcpip{port=9999} ... -- David Fishburn Certified SQL Anywhere Associat...

IP Ports #2
Can anyone tell me the ports that the client uses? Thanks... Todd W Carter todd, > Can anyone tell me the ports that the client uses? > > Thanks... You need TCP 524 (NCP) and UDP/TCP 427 (SLP) http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?10013531.htm -- Hamish Speirs Novell Support Forums Volunteer Sysop. http://haitch.net (Please, no email unless requested. Unsolicited support emails will probably be ignored) Much thanks.... > todd, > > > Can anyone tell me the ports that the client uses? > > > > Thanks....

Multiple local folders #2
Hi folks, sorry in advance for my bad English, but it is not my native language and on the Italian TB newsgroup nobody could help me. I need to use local mbox files stored in different directories, so I was wondering if is possible for TB to create different "Local folders" and to "mount" on them files from different locations. These problem puzzled me because is mandatory for the company backup policy to store old mails in different locations than the current are and if I don't find a fix to this issue I cant change my email client. Please note that moving man...

Local IP Addresses, multiple NICs
Hello, I'm trying to get the IP addresses of a local PC and I'm having trouble if the PC has more than one NIC card. I've tried using MSWINSCK.OCX and the LocalIP property and I've tried using pbsw32.dll and the GetHost function but both only seem to report back the first IP address found. Besides redirecting the output of an IPCONFIG /all to a file and reading it, does anyone know how to find out the IP addresses of a PC with more than one NIC? Thanks. Most routines that grab the IP address do so by calling gethostbyname and then examining the hostent str...

Multiple IP:PORT connection and SMTPS
I took Devin's proposed patch to qpsmtpd-forkserver and implemented multiple IP:PORT listening. Then I modified plugins/tls to support switching to SSL during the connect phase (but only for port 465/SMTPS). I haven't updated the POD for plugins/tls yet (I'm hoping others can test it too). I committed the changes to branches/0.3x... John ...

Fingerprinting Port 80 Attacks: Part 2 [2/2]
* http://host/lame.asp?asp=%u0061.txt This request does the same thing using "%u" Microsoft encoding. While this may still draw attention when you view the logs manually, an IDS product may miss this request, and allow the attacker to continue his fun unnoticed. This type of encoding can also be used in conjunction with normal ASCII characters, and because of this alone, some IDS products will not detect such a request. Visit the link below for further information on this encoding method. http://www.eeye.com/html/Research/Advisories/AD20010705.html VII. Web...

Get Local IP Address with Delphi 2009
Hi all How can I get the local IP Address with Delphi 2009? All examples i find are only running with Delphi 2007 because they are not using AnsiChar. Thank you for your help Herbert > > All examples i find are only running with Delphi 2007 because they are not > using AnsiChar. Replace Char with AnsiChar in the examples ? I got this off the Internet and I have used it in several projects. I changed char to ansichar for Delphi 2009 and it works. This function uses the winsock unit. function TForm1.GETIPAddress(): string; type pu_long = ^u_long; var varTWS...

Multiple GWIAs with Multiple IPs
I've read on these forums that GW7 should support the use of 2 GWIAs for outbound use. Is this actually the case? If so, how would I go about setting that up. I didn't see an option in the PO addressing to select a default gwia for outbound sends. That option is only available on the Domain for me. What I would like is to have 1 domain, 2 post offices, 2 GWIAs. One GWIA should service PO1 and the other GWIA should service PO2 for all outbound mail. I would like all of the header information to be accurate for the sending domain. For example, if PO1 is abc.com an...

Web resources about - Multiple Local IP Ports #2 - embarcadero.delphi.winsock

Code division multiple access - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Code division multiple access ( CDMA ) is a channel access method used by various radio communication technologies. It should not be confused ...

Wollstonecraft man's fear of spiders sparks multiple calls to police
When residents of a Sydney north shore street heard a man yelling &quot;I'm going to kill you, you're dead!&quot; followed by a woman's hysterical ...

Girl, 5, stabbed multiple times outside apartment building in Ballarat; man arrested
A five-year-old girl is in a critical condition after being stabbed multiple times in Ballarat.

Multiple probes in case of missing former Olympian and funds' seller
At least three investigations are underway in the case of an investment dealer and former Canadian Olympic rower who has gone missing from Victoria. ...

Tim Hortons Abruptly Shuts Multiple U.S. Locations, Taking Customers, Staff By Surprise 76
Managers and employees at Tim Hortons locations in New York and Maine say they were let go with virtually no notice this week, amid a round of ...

CNN Reporter Describes Multiple Explosions During Overnight Raid
Around 1:30 am ET, CNN’s Atika Shubert was reporting from the Paris suburb of Saint Denis where police were conducting an overnight raid tied ...

Ten killed in multiple bombings, armed attacks around Baghdad
Ten killed in multiple bombings, armed attacks around Baghdad

ROEV lets you use multiple charging networks with one account
Filed under: Green , Green Automakers , Electric Blink, ChargePoint, and EVgo are partnering up with ROEV, a new association that will let you ...

Kate Hudson dumped Nick Jonas because she ‘wants to pursue multiple people’
... But not for long, The source also said the Bride Wars star wants to get into the dating scene again. And soon. ‘Kate wants to pursue multiple ...

Manage multiple Google marketing accounts easily
... you work with any partners, vendors, agencies, or clients, you probably even have Google logins for them. The uncomfortable reality of multiple ...