IdHTTP error : 500 Internal Server error

I am trying to get data from server using IDHttp.Get, but I get error 500, and I don't know why. The data I send is the same as the data FireFox sends.
You can check WiresShark data from Indy and Firefox: http://failiem.lv/down.php?i=qpgwinl&n=WireShark.rar
0
Utf

Hello Pauls,

> I am trying to get data from server using IDHttp.Get, but I get error
> 500, and I don't know why.

500 generally means the server encountered an error on its side.  That usually,
but not necessarily, means that you sent bad request data that the server
could not handle.

> The data I send is the same as the data FireFox sends.

Hard to say for sure since you did not include the login request from Firefox,
but one thing I do notice is that when TIdHTTP logs in, the server is sending
back two JSESSIONID cookies for the same path.  Only the second cookie would
be saved and used.  Perhaps the server is erroring if it is expecting the
first cookie instead, who knows.  The actual error message suggests the server
simply encountered an internal error, perhaps it is temporary.  Can you reproduce
the problem repeatedly?

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
It's not an actual login page, it seems that it's just called login.do. But here is .pcap from Firefox( Data from login.do page to page where error 500 occurs.) http://failiem.lv/down.php?i=bcmkagx&n=Mozilla2.pcap. Here is actual addres: http://www-2.munimadrid.es/guia/visualizador/login.do and in this picture you can see what I am requesting: http://failiem.lv/down.php?i=caelydn&n=Rocafort-3.jpg&view

> but one thing I do notice is that when TIdHTTP logs in, the server is sending
> back two JSESSIONID cookies for the same path.  Only the second cookie would
> be saved and used.  Perhaps the server is erroring if it is expecting the
> first cookie instead, who knows.
I checked the Mozilla2.pcap and it is using the second JSESSIONID - the same the Indy is using,

> The actual error message suggests the server
> simply encountered an internal error, perhaps it is temporary.  Can you reproduce
> the problem repeatedly?
This is not temporary problem. I'm getting this error every time I'm requesting that data.
0
Utf

Server Error: HTTP Error 500.19
I got the following error while trying to make a test WCF project on VistaServer Error HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server ErrorDescription: The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid. Error Code: 0x80070005 Notification: BeginRequest Module: IIS Web Core Requested URL: http://localhost:80/ProductsService/ProductsService.svc Physical Path: C:\Test\ProductsService\ProductsService\ProductsService.svc Logon User: Not yet determined Logon Method: Not yet determined Handler: Not yet determined Config Error: Cannot read configura...

Web Service Error : The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error
Hi i am getting an error when trying a simple web service. if i run both the web service and the client .aspx page on the same server it works fine, But when i put it on a different server it doesnt work at all and gives me this error"System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at HttpUtils.HttpPost(String URI, String Parameters) in e:\Websites\C#\Live\CMS\Trunk\App_Code\siteFunctions\HttpUtils.cs:line 35"UserApi.asmx  [WebMethod] public string HelloName(string name) { return "Hello " + name; }  HttpUtils.cs 1 using System.Net; 2 using System.IO; 3 4 /// &lt;summary&gt; 5 /// Summary description for HttpUtils 6 /// </summary> 7 public class HttpUtils 8 { 9 public static string Errors { get; set; } 10 11 public static string HttpPost(string URI, string Parameters) 12 { 13 Errors = null; 14 WebRequest req = WebRequest.Create(URI); 15 req.ContentType = "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"; 16 req.Method = "POST"; 17 byte[] bytes = System.Text.Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes(Parameters); 18 Stream output = null; 19 try 20 { 21 req.ContentLength = bytes.Length;//Get the Lenght 22 output = req.GetRequestStream();//Get the S...

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error
I have a VB.Net application where I am posting to an HTTP server that has a classic asp page and I am getting the following exception (it's throwing the exception on line 13).  Does anyone know how to troubleshoot this?  thanks  : <EXCEPTION> The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error </EXCEPTION> 1                            PostData = "externalID=" ID2 Dim strPath As ...

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
When I remote access in website by application on window to extract data I have error : The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. This is my code : Dim PostData As String = _ "__VIEWSTATE=" & tmpvs & _ "&txtUserName=" & UserID & _ "&txtPassword=" & PWord & _ "&chkPersistant=1" & _ "&btnSignIn=SignIn" '& _ Dim Data() As Byte = encoding.GetBytes(PostData) Dim LoginReq As Net.HttpWebRequest = Net.WebRequest.Create(loginURL) With LoginReq .KeepAlive = Fals...

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
 System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.     i implemented the search functionality in the website searchdotnet some application i got ,i inegrated it ,it works fine localhost but on server i created some problemMark As Answer If my reply helped you. It means that an exception occured , you can specify in the web.config to show the exact exception to remote hosts.what is the <customErrors> configuration in your web.config ?   J.W.Please click "Mark as Answer" on this post if it helps you...

he remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error
Hi  String strUrl = "http://catalogues.cataloguecentral.com.au/global/search/search.aspx?";              // Create a request using a URL that can receive a post.         WebRequest request = WebRequest.Create(strUrl);        // Set the Method property of the request to POST.        request.Method = "POST";        // Create POST data and convert it to a byte array.        string postData = "query_xml=<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' ?><search_xml><search before='25' after='25'><![CDATA[jacket]]> ...Blah Blah";      //  postData = postData.Replace((char)39, (char)34);       PostXml(strUrl, postData);     //   postData = postData.Replace("\\\", string.Empty);        //string postData = "?query_xml=" + getXMLString();        //postData = HttpUtility.UrlEncodeToBytes (postData);        byte[] byteArray = Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(postData); //Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(postData);        // Set the ContentType propert...

Error 500 Internal Server Error
I have recently upgraded from Netware 5.0 to Netware 6.5. I was running Groupwise 6.5 on Netware 5.0 and had a problem with webaccess not sending messages. After running into reinstallation problems with directory services because I was on netware 5, I upgraded to 5.1 and then to 6.5 netware. Everything is loading and working fine now except that when I click "Go" on the webaccess page I get a Server Error 500 instead of the login page. I have tried several things from various TIDs with no luck inlcuding reinstallations of webaccess and the web server. I've also...

Internal Server Error (Error 500)
Hello We are using BM 3.8.4 and Netware 6.5 sp5. We are a school, and after rolling out a new student information system, the Bordermanager proxy is (almost daily now), reporting an Internal Server Error (Error 500) that locks the teachers out of the system. We have had this problem sporadically in the past, but it is almost daily now that I have to restart the Bordermanager server. I am planning today to use the proxy.cfg file as posted from Craig Johnson, mainly to change the lines of PassContentLength=1, IgnoreContentLength=1, and IgnoreContenetLengthCheck=1 as those seem to...

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. #3
I am trying to access a web site using below snippet HttpWebRequest httpWebRequest = (HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create(url); HttpWebResponse webResponse = (HttpWebResponse)httpWebRequest.GetResponse(); This is occuring for particular web site and rest of the web site working fine.  Error:  The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() -532459699...  Also, i tried with below options 1. Adding Credential likeNetworkCredential networkCredential = new NetworkCredential("user name", "pwd", &qu...

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. #2
I am testing a utility program that loops through my localhost and pulls out all of the meta tag information and page titles.   After I do a recursive directory search and have all of the pages i convert the directory path's to urls and call the pages using the following code WebClient wc = new WebClient(uri); string page = wc.DownloadString(uri); This seems to work fine for the first few sites, however at a certain point i start getting (The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.).  Nothing is wrong with the URI however it just seems to st...

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error #2
Hello, I'm trying to send the request from site A to site B in localhost but get an error "The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error" in programatically.  The code below used to work for me and all of a certain it fails to send the request to site B (order site). The order site by itself is still up and running but when I try to send the request to this site in the code, it fails because of (500) Internal Server Error.  I also tried to restart the IIS but still doesn't work.  Does anyone knows why?  mReqUrl =...

error by IIS after create Virtual directory: HTTP Error 500.0
 I have error by IIS after create Virtual directory: HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server ErrorI see it after I call project name of virtual directory, like: http://localhost/myprojectI have vista and visual studio 2008.. any help?  Server Error in Application "Default Web Site" HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error Description: This application is running in an application pool that uses the Integrated ..NET mode. This is the preferred mode for running ASP.NET applications on the current and future version of IIS.In this mode, the application should not specify ASP.NET handler mappings in the <system.web>/<httpHandlers> configuration section. Instead, it should use the <system.webServer>/<handlers> configuration section to configure ASP.NET handler mappings. You have the following options:1) Migrate the application to work with the Integrated .NET mode (PREFERRED). You can migrate the application configuration, including the contents of the <httpHandlers> configuration section, by using the following from a command line window (the window must be running as Administrator): %systemroot%\system32\inetsrv\APPCMD.EXE migrate config "Default Web Site/" After you migrate your application, it will run in both Classic and Integrated .NET modes, as well as on downlevel platforms.2) Move this application to an application pool using the Classic .NET mode.You can move the application to an appli...

How to solve:"The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. "
 I am working On asp.net2.0(c#) In creating rss i used a user control by writing xml dynamically. It is working well in my personal server but in my client server it is producing error such that.. Server Error in '/GetReception' Application. The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. Stack Trace: [WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.] System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() +1529755 System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetNonFileStream(Uri uri, ICredentials credentials) +61 System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetStream(Uri uri, ICredentials credentials) +1865280 System.Xml.XmlUrlResolver.GetEntity(Uri absoluteUri, String role, Type ofObjectToReturn) +51 System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.OpenUrlDelegate(Object xmlResolver) +44 System.Threading.CompressedStack.runTryCode(Object userData) +54 System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.Execute...

System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
I have written a web service and tested it and it works fine from the .asmx test page. However, when I attempt to call it with a post I get this error:  The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.Source Error: Line 164: myStream.Close() Line 165: Line 166: Dim SomeResponse As WebResponse = XmlHttp.GetResponse() Line 167: Dim strm As Stream = SomeResponse.GetResponseStream() Line 168: Dim sr As StreamReader = New StreamReader(strm) Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\SCNet\App_Code\SCClientSvc.vb    Line: 166 Why does the test work fine but give a 500 error when I just try and get the response? Hi This is a general error message.  Pls take a look at the event log on server to view detailed error message. Make sure the Url you specified in code is correct.NOTE:If you find my response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site, I am providing this information as a convenience to you.Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore,Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the ...

Message="The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error."
 HI,when I try to call a simple web method with parameters using HTTP Post I am getting this error "Message="The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.""  This My Web Method [WebMethod]        public string getDataWithParm1(string aaa)        {            string ss= "yytry";            ss =ss + " asdfg" ;            r...

HTTP Error 500.0
 I am on a vista machine trying to run an application that has both .NET and classic asp pages.  I tried to run it off of IIS but ran in to the error   HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error Description: This application is running in an application pool that uses the Integrated .NET mode. This is the preferred mode for running ASP.NET applications on the current and future version of IIS.In this mode, the application should not specify ASP.NET module components in the <system.web>/<httpModules> configuration section. Instead, it should use the <system.web...

HTTP Error 500.19
Server Error HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error Description: The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid. Error Code: 0x80070021 Notification: BeginRequest Module: IIS Web Core Requested URL: http://localhost:80/kenticoCMS Physical Path: c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\KenticoCMS Logon User: Not yet determined Logon Method: Not yet determined Handler: Not yet determined Config Error: This configuration section cannot be used at this path. This happens when the section is locked at a parent level. Locking is either b...

Bugzilla show error 500 Internal server error
Hi am unable to get Start Bugzilla after install, getting below error when am try to browse using http://localhost:80/ *Browse time Error: * Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, dara@Net4Nuts.Com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. ------------------------------ Apache/2.0.63 (Win32) Server at local...

HTTP Error 500.19
 I'm running IIS7 on my Vista Ultimate system for developing purposes and while the site works perfectly with asp.net 2.0. However, since I migrate to 3.5, I have been getting this error:HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid. 14: <sectionGroup name="scripting" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"> 15: <section name="...

Internal Server Error 500 / IPP Error: 0xF01F4
Hello, Some of our admins are getting error 500 / IPP Error 0xF01F4 when trying to create printers in iManager. The server on which iManager is running and the server where the print manager is running are both using SLE10SP3. They also report getting the same error when trying to setup printer redirection. When I am logged in as myself, I can get iManager to create a printer for me everytime. So, to test things, I created a Testuser with enough rights to be able to create a printer for the container in question. When I tried to create a printer using this account, it worked on ...

Error code 500. Message: Internal Server Error
A day ago, all of a sudden, I just started having a problem (only in Firefox (1.5.07) - NOT in Opera or IE_. When every I get to a site where where I link to an https page, I get this diagnostic: Error code 500. Message: Internal Server Error. These are two of the URLs that give me trouble: +++++++++++++++++++++++ https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=tru... https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.page=p1&.partner=&.intl... +++++++++++++++++++++++ I've uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox and have cleared all personal data, cookies, files, directories, etc. I'm stuck! What can I do? Thanks a lot for your help. Trish ...

http error 500.19 internal server error

Web resources about - IdHTTP error : 500 Internal Server error - embarcadero.delphi.winsock

Empire of Japan (internal politics 1914–1944) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Since the Meiji period, Japan had been a nominal constitutional monarchy , but the name did not obscure the fact that Japan’s form of government ...

'No more BS': Downer's internal pledge on troubled Waratah rail project
Execs made pledge for &quot;no more BS&quot; in regards to Waratah project six months before disclosure.

Ed Husic’s internal start-up battle
Opposition start-ups and digital ­innovation spokesman Ed Husic has declared the ALP needs ­another wave of innovation ­policies to outplay Malcolm ...

An internal 128GB iPhone storage upgrade? Only at the Shenzhen market…
You can get just about anything at the Shenzhen market in China, and that apparently includes an on-the-spot internal storage upgrade for your ...

This is the full internal memo Tim Cook just sent to Apple employees on the FBI war
... of a legendary iPhone hacker . Now, the next chapter in this ongoing saga has unfolded as Apple CEO Tim Cook delivers a special internal memo ...

Internal Polling Shows Marco Rubio Crashes, Burns After Horrendous Debate Performance
Internal Polling Shows Marco Rubio Crashes, Burns After Horrendous Debate Performance

Tim Cook's internal memo to all Apple employees on its fight against the FBI
Apple CEO Tim Cook has called on the FBI to drop its demand that the company help it hack into an iPhone. In an internal company memo obtained ...

Review: Samsung's business card-sized, 2TB SSD nears internal drive speeds
As much as I work with SSDs, it still surprises me when I open a box and see an external drive that fits neatly into the palm of my hand and ...

Internal Memo: Pentagon Testing Agency Blasts Navy Official For Defending Littoral Combat Ship
Internal Memo: Pentagon Testing Agency Blasts Navy Official For Defending Littoral Combat Ship