html mail

Hi,

I want to send HTML mails from my application, does anybody know a good
component for this?

Thanks Anthony
0
anthony

You don't say whether you want to use MAPI or SMTP.

Indy and ICS both have SMTP components, and sending HTML format is a case of adding 1.) adding HTML to the body, and 2.) adding the right headers... I think.

[http://www.indyproject.org/Sockets/index.EN.aspx]
[http://www.overbyte.be/frame_index.html?redirTo=/products/ics.html]

Anyway, not much, but it should get you started.
0
Simon

HTML mail showing in viewer windows as regular mail
As regular mail, piuctures are missing and there is no indication that there are pictures in the mail. Switching to HTML shows them, but is there supposed to be a warning/info text somewhere telling you it really is html mail? GW 6.5sp1 and sp2(FT) Phil Hunt wrote: > Switching to HTML shows them, but is there supposed to be a warning/info > text somewhere telling you it really is html mail? > > GW 6.5sp1 and sp2(FT) 6.5sp1 did not put up any message about it being HTML... you had to just "know" to click on the attachment to render it. Sp2 (at le...

Sending HTML file as mail from mail command (mail -s )
Hi Folks, i have a requirement where in i need to send alerts to a set of users for which i have developed a script and it is working fine. For the body of the mail i am writing into a text file everytime and i am sending across using the command, cat "textfilename" | mail -s "Subject" set of users This above is working fine i need help for sending the same textfile as a HTML file as the body of the mail please help me. Thanx in Advance Regards Mazhar --0-1925315532-1129226248=:17406 Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Tra...

HTML
Hi all,  I have an html form which is feedback form. and i want to send mail to me when my clients fill the datails inside the feedback form. tell me how to do?Ameemark as answer if my reply helps you. You can't do this with ASP.NET from an html page.  You will have to make the form action point to an aspx page that generates and sends an email: http://www.mikesdotnetting.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=41 Regards Mike [MVP - ASP/ASP.NET]My site  To send an email you have to write a code which will execute on server side, thats why you have to use code behind file wh...

HTML mail with logo doubles the size of outbound mails
Hi, today one client had the issue as described in TID 3036647. As this TID refers to GW7 and we are running GW8 I was searching, if this issue has already been fixed or if there is workaround available. I have already searched the posts in the forum and the Knowledgebase, but I could not find the answer I was looking for. The user wanted to send an HTML-Mail with an attachment (size 9,4 MB) and a signature with Logo to several recipients (8-10). There is a limit on the POA set for sending E-Mails at 20 MB, but the Transfer was denied as the E-Mail was shown to be at the size of 2...

reply HTML Mail as TXT Mail
Hi, we use GW 7.0.3 Build 1068 with WinXP Sp2. Is it possible to reply a HTML E-Mail with integrated pictures in TXT form without automatically losing the pictures? Maybe it is possible that GW attaches the Pictures automatically to the txt E-Mail? Thanks in advance. cheers Pitnika -- pitnika ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 09:06:02 +0000, pitnika wrote: > Is it possible to reply a HTML E-Mail with integrated pictures in TXT > form without automatically losing the pictures? No. Text is te...

Send HTML e-mail or text e-mail
I'd like to send a user an HTML e-mail if they are capable of it, but if not, send them a text e-mail.  How can I do this? Hi,  I don't think there is a way to detect this.  The mail server doesn't care if it is html or text.  It is the client that usually limits if it can read html or text.  Here's a link for sending both a html and text version http://dotnetdud.blogspot.com/2008/05/create-html-message-with-embedded.html I hope this helpsMike Douglasblog - http://www.CodeSmartNotHard.comWebSite - http://www.DOITConsultants.com...

sending HTML e-mail, suppressing mail dialogs
I need to send an order confirmation from a PB app. The body of the message is HTML captured from a DWO. Mail is handled by Outlook (not OE), and the profile connects to an ISP's SMTP server (no local Exchange server). The clients will be running on XP with Office XP. 1. How do I get this to display as HTML when received? I've tried using an appropriate "Content-Type" as both the messageType, and as a prefix to the message, but what's displayed is the HTML source as text. I saw an earler post that mentioned sending as SMTP rather than MAPI, and to use a third-...

yahoo mail did't compile HTML mail
hi all I konw you havn't much time then I will begain directly Probem is: 1- I make a program to send a mail. 2- I send an HTML mail normaly to yahoo and hotmail. 3- The hotmail compile it and display as a web bage. 4- The yahoo did't compile it and display the HTML source !. Needed: 1- why yahoo mail did not compile it. 2- solve of this problem, or a way to solve it. ------- START source----------------------------------- My source is:open(MAIL,"|$mailp -t"); print MAIL "To: $email\n"; print MAIL "From: $wemail\n"; print MAIL "Subje...

HTML in Delphi
I use Delphi 7 and CodeBase. I need to generate some HTML documents (letters with merges) to use for an Email form letters. Can anyone advise me on how to get started with this project? Perhaps there's a third party component library? But I have no idea how to store an HTML field into a CodeBase (Visual FoxPro data). I would appreciate any help available. Thanks, Jim Sawyer, DataWare Jim Sawyer wrote: > I would appreciate any help available. If you need to generate HTML in Delphi, may I humbly recommend my very own THTMLWriter? https://code.google.com/p/delphihtm...

HTML Mails
We would like to send HTML-mails. Unfortunately the HTML-functionality in Groupwise is rather small. How can we make "professional" HTML-mails with pictures and so on? The whole thing should be simple to use. Any ideas? Thanks, Patrick --____LHCMCQWPUNXKBQTFCMHD____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8 Content-Language: Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Tue, 14 Nov 2005 23:01:19 -0800" RWFzaWVzdCBpcyB0byBkZXZlbG9wIHlvdXIgaHRtbCBwYWdlIG91dHNpZGUgb2YgR3JvdXBXaXNl LCB0aGVuIGdvIGludG8gYSBuZXcgZW1haWws...

HTML mail ?
Last week I got into a disscussion on a non-computer email list with a marketer/web designer. He was telling about his new system that allowed him to tell if his email was received, by whom it was opened and at what time it was openned. I asked him if turning off html in Mozilla mail would negate his ability to aquire his info. I did not mention I was not running Windows. The following was his reply: Sorry to say, no it doesn't. There are many different kinds of tracking systems out there. This new system I'm using tracks via an encoded link. To get technical, ...

HTML mail
Good day I have a few good HTML email jokes sent to my account which I would like to pass on to some friends. Because I like to strip off all email address before sending in Mozilla 1.7 is there an easy way of doing this? Thanks Smiley wrote: > Good day > > I have a few good HTML email jokes sent to my account which I would like > to pass on to some friends. Because I like to strip off all email > address before sending in Mozilla 1.7 is there an easy way of doing this? > > Thanks Message/Edit Message As New -- Gus ...

no HTML Mail
Hi, i recently started using thunderbird 3 and i just can not figure out one of the most essential parts of its configuration: i want it configured in a way that 1) it never ever sends HTML Mail to anyone 2) it never ever displays (or even pharses) HTML Mail, just display the sourcecode in other words i want my thunderbird to pretend HTML does not exist. is that possible? Thanks in advance, Christian This is an OpenPGP/MIME signed message (RFC 2440 and 3156) --------------enigFCFEFC9A40B83B0CF4BE3A48 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quo...

HTML-Mail
Is it possible to create HTML-Mail whith the mail functions in Powerbuilder 6.5? -Roger Nyg�rd JOBAK-Data as No. You can use the CDONTS COM object from Microsoft. -- pbm_hopethishelps, Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase - http://my.sybase.com "Roger Nyg�rd" <roger@jobak.no> wrote in message news:1DyiwAGLAHA.281@forums.sybase.com... > Is it possible to create HTML-Mail whith the mail functions in Powerbuilder > 6.5? > > > -Roger Nyg�rd > JOBAK-Data as > > > ...

HTML mail
I have a user that gets automatic reports in HTML with embedded graphs regularly that he needs. Here's the really weird part.... The email's display fine on the Linux and MAC 7.0.2 clients but do not display on the Windows client. Tried 7.0.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.1 ir1 and 7.0.2. Also it displays fine in Webmail 7.0.0, 7.0.1 and 7.0.1 ir1. Is there a way to submit this specific email for evaluation to anybody that could look into it without having to open a support incident? On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 18:59:12 +0000, Chad Griewahn wrote: > I have a user that gets automatic r...

Web resources about - html mail - embarcadero.delphi.winsock

HTML - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HTML or HyperText Markup Language is the standard markup language used to create web pages . HTML is written in the form of HTML elements consisting ...

HTML - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HyperText Markup Language commonly referred to as HTML is the standard markup language used to create web pages . It is written in the form of ...

Adobe and HTML
Leading-edge web standards work on advanced design layout capabilities and more.

Facebook Timeline Remover Google Chrome Plugin Tweaks HTML Code
Exoot Systems released yet another browser plugin that promises to remove timeline for profiles , but unlike others in the past, this one provides ...

Static HTML: iframe tabs auf Facebook - Facebook
Static HTML makes it simple to build iframe tabs for your Facebook Page and is the leading provider of custom tabs for Facebook Pages, with over ...

Facebook Ads Manager Now With Ad Editing, HTML Reports
... to choose the specific start and end times for campaigns. Now, Facebook has launched two more new Facebook Ads features: ad editing and HTML ...

Scripting News: HTML 5 localStorage demo.
One of the neatest features in HTML 5 is localStorage . It lets an app store as much as 5MB of data on the local machine. I wanted to understand ...

Scripting News: The magic of HTML 5 and S3.
... huge traffic, but our server is as quiet as it was yesterday. Because this web app uses no server resources. ;-) That's the magic of HTML ...

Scripting News: The missing HTML 5 local storage FAQ.
... some users are uncomfortable with the idea of local storage, and for many, Little Outliner is the first time they have encoutered this HTML ...

Introducing Runnable JavaScript, CSS, and HTML Code Snippets
On Stack Overflow and our other code-related sites, creating a minimal, complete, and verifiable example is the best way to get an answer to ...