Errors Installing Indy 10

First Uninstall Indy 9.
Downloaded Indy10Tiburon_4442.zip
Followed Install instructions on www.indyproject.org/Sockets/Docs/Indy10Installation.EN.aspx
When compile IndyProtocals60.dpk the following error ocured
IdmessageClient.pas 1159 not enough actual Parameters
IdmessageClient.pas 1161 not enough actual Parameters
I am using Delphi 6 and I am Dead in the water.

Thanks in Advance
Donald S. Bossen
0
Donald

<Donald Bossen> wrote in message news:294743@forums.embarcadero.com...

> When compile IndyProtocals60.dpk the following error ocured
> IdmessageClient.pas 1159 not enough actual Parameters
> IdmessageClient.pas 1161 not enough actual Parameters

Fixed.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

migrating from Delphi 6 With Indy 10 to XE7 with Indy 10
I updated the original Indy in D6 to version 10 several years ago. Now I want to migrate my application from D6 to XE7 and would like some feedback on the best route to take. I usually send data using readln and writeln statements. The data is typically XML format. Since migrating to XE7 will include potential unicode data what is the best approach to take when reading and writing data? Will writeln and readln work in these cases or should I be using a different strategy to send unicode data between the tidtcpclient and tidtcpserver applications? al wrote: > I usually send data ...

Indy 10 Installation Delphi 5
Hi, As a result of this POODLE thing, I have to upgrade our Delphi 5 program to use TLS instead of SSL3, so I was trying to upgrade from Indy 9 to Indy 10 (does some version of Indy 9 support TLSv1.2?). So after running the batch file that comes with the installation (Full_5.bat) and installing the component in Delphi 5. I go and drop a idIOhandlerSSL or whatever onto an empty form and get an error: "Stack overflow - save your work and restart Delphi" Anyone know how to get the installation to work? Thanks! Orren wrote: > As a result of this POODLE thing, I have t...

Indy 10 install problem / Delphi 2006
I recently did a wipe-and-reinstall on my PC. I installed Delphi 2006 and now I am trying to install the newer version of Indy10 as the one that comes with the Delphi 2006 install has bugs. I followed the instructions I found here: http://www.indyproject.org/Sockets/Docs/Indy10Installation.EN.aspx and I downloaded the new version from here: http://indy.fulgan.com/ZIP/indy10.zip I unzipped the relevant directories into a new subdirectory I created under C:\Program Files\Borland\BDS\4.0\source\Indy10New\Lib When I began step 3, which says "Now open these .dpk files and click install...

Indy 10.6 compiler error with Delphi 6
In IdWinsock2.pas, lines 5684 to 5687, some IFDEFs seem to be missing to work around the missing unit64 type in Delphi 6: Here is the 'fixed' code with IFDEFs PeerApplicationAccessTokenHandle : {$IFDEF HAS_UInt64}UInt64{$ELSE}Int64{$ENDIF}; PeerMachineAccessTokenHandle : {$IFDEF HAS_UInt64}UInt64{$ELSE}Int64{$ENDIF}; MmSaId : {$IFDEF HAS_UInt64}UInt64{$ELSE}Int64{$ENDIF}; QmSaId : {$IFDEF HAS_UInt64}UInt64{$ELSE}Int64{$ENDIF}; -- Michael Justin Hello Michael, > In IdWinsock2.pas, lines 5684 to 5687, some IFDEFs seem to be missing > to...

how to compile and install indy 10.2.3 in delphi 2009
hi all. in my delphi 2007 application, indy 10.2.3 works very fine for me. however, when i update delphi to 2009, i found indy 10.2.5, which is the default indy version of delphi 2009, at least the following bugs: 1,TIdMultiPartFormDataStream does not support unicode any more, 2,TidHttp has bugs, 3,TidMessage has changed .. .. all of these have changed my application. so i wonder whether i can compile and install indy 10.2.3 in delphi 2009 to revive my application? or can i compile other compatible version which has little change with 10.2.3 in delphi 2009? (i have tried to compi...

Delphi 5 Indy 10.0.52 connect error not socket
Please can someone explain what error is happening here or how to get an error code try SMTP.Connect; except on e:EidSocketError do begin {whole lots of error trapping here MessageDlg('Socket error on connection. Error code'+inttostr(LastSocketError), mtError, [mbOk], 0); end; on e:Exception do begin uLogFile.putLog('SendMail - Connect error not socket Error : '+e.message); ...

Delphi 2007
Hi, I'm trying to install the latest build of Indy 10. I downloaded the following zip from "http://indy.fulgan.com/ZIP": *Monday, October 13, 2008 11:32 PM 6697544 indy10.zip* What I did with the zip: 1. I unzipped indy10.zip. 2. I removed my current Indy 10 from Delphi 2007 3. I opened Indy100Net.dpk and compiled it. I got the following 2 errors: [DCC Error] Indy100Net.dpk(4): E1030 Invalid compiler directive: 'ALIGN' [DCC Error] Indy100Net.dpk(30): E2202 Required package 'Borland.Delphi' not found package Indy100Net; {$R *.res} *{$...

HOW TO INSTALL Indy 10.5.7 in Delphi 2007 IDe from * Tiburon.zip * distribu
Date 25/05/2010 By Davide Spano e-mail davide.spano@armfield.co.uk ********************************************************************************** HOW TO INSTALL Indy 10.5.7 in Delphi 2007 IDe from * Tiburon.zip * distribution ********************************************************************************** - 0 What version of Indy I have in my IDE? To find out.. Create a new VCL project with a form and drag whatever of the components that are in the IDE Indy tool palette section (TIdTCPClient or other) then right click and select About Internet Dir...

delphi 7 Indy 9 and Indy 10
Hi, I can upgrade to indy 10 in delphi 7. But I have discover that indy 9 and Indy 10 have some different properties, so i had to change my old programs that were made in indy 9 to upgrade it to new version, but it is a long work. So I want to know if it is possible to install in the same delphi 7 both versions indy 10 and indy 9. I have tried to do it but i received a error message: Cannot load package 'IndySystem70'. It contains unit 'IdWinSock2', which is also contained in package 'Indy70'. Some can give me ideas or a link to read how to install both versi...

Delphi 2009
Hello, I am using Delphi 2009 with a recent Indy 10.5.5 development snapshot. In my code I am using a TIDHttp with TIDSSLIOHandlerSocketOpenSSL. The Open SLL .dlls I am using is from the the indy website and are openssl-0.9.8k-i386-win32. The issue is, randomly, I am getting a socket error # 0 error. I never got this error with Delphi 2007 and Indy 10.2.3. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you. The code looks something like this: var sHttpResult, sVar, sParam: string; ssHttpResult : TStringStream; slPostData : TStringList; begin IdSSL.CheckForDi...

Is it possible to install indy 9 and indy 10 at the same time?
Is it possible to install indy 9 and indy 10 at the same time with a Delphi compiler? Thanks. <joshua lim> wrote in message news:226196@forums.embarcadero.com... > Is it possible to install indy 9 and indy 10 at the same time with a > Delphi compiler? It is technically possible, but it is not easy to set up, and requires manual work to switch between them when needed. -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) Thanks Remy, are you referring to this? http://www.indyproject.org/KB/howdoiinstallindyd.htm I'm sure many of us face the issue of having some projects in Indy 9 ...

Indy E-Mail Problem (Indy 10, Delphi 2007)
Hello, we use Indy 10 with Delphi 2007 to get E-Mail using IMAP. We recieved an E-Mail which is not handled correctly. The E-Mail looks like this {code} Return-Path: <test@mail.com>; From: "Test Tester" <test@mail.com>; To: <test@mail.com>; Subject: Order Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 16:50:40 +0100 Message-ID: <15D526BEB8091D43859549D9E16E370FBA3123> MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/html; charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook 14.0 Thread-Index: AQFk6K6fcF3...

Error received when Installing PB 10.5 eval
Hello, I haven't used PowerBuilder since 1998 (version 6), but a recent opportunity requires that I utilize the software. Before purchasing 10.5 Desktop, I downloaded the PB 10.5 Eval copy to give it a "test drive". Unfortunately, when attempting to install it, (by clicking Setup.exe) I received the following error: --------------------------- PowerBuilder - InstallShield Wizard Setup has detected that this installation was NOT launched by the Sybase Common Installer. Please use the Common Installer to install PowerBuilder 10.5. Setup will now termina...

Web resources about - Errors Installing Indy 10 - embarcadero.delphi.winsock

Rooting and installing Android 1.5 JesusFreke - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
More information at: android.noisepages.com/2009/05/rooting-pics/

Installing ClearCal Anti-Glare Film for Glossy Displays - YouTube
Demonstration of how to install a RadTech ClearCal Anti-Glare Film on a MacBook Pro. ClearCal eliminates glare on glossy displays like Apple's ...

Nine Sydney councils are getting ready to turn off the lights &ndash; 13,000 of them &ndash; to save more than $20 million.

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper