Delphi 7 & Indy 10

I just installed Indy 10 in D7 all went fine until I attempted to compile
and install the Supercore. When compiling IndySuperCore70.dpk got an error
in IdFiber.pas Undeclared Identifier IfTrue, lines 227,228 & 352 also
IfNotAssigned line 453. Don't think I'll need this package just wanted to
pass the info on.

Thanks,
  Don
0
Don

"Don Patrick" <donpatrick@cox.net> wrote in message

> I just installed Indy 10 in D7 all went fine until I attempted to
> compile and install the Supercore.

Do not bother with SuperCore.  It has not been worked on in a long time, and
is not up to date with Indy 10's current architectures.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

"Remy Lebeau (TeamB)" <no.spam@no.spam.com> wrote in message

> Do not bother with SuperCore.  It has not been worked on in a long time,
and
> is not up to date with Indy 10's current architectures.
> Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
Don
9/10/2009 10:43:37 PM
Remy Lebeau (TeamB) wrote:
>Do not bother with SuperCore.  It has not been worked on in a long
>time, and is not up to date with Indy 10's current architectures.

Just curious, why is it still in indy (i haven't seen supercore
compiling in years)

Greetings,
Marius
0
Marius
9/11/2009 7:54:01 AM
"Marius ." <please@nospamhere.com> wrote in message

> Just curious, why is it still in indy

It is not part of the main Indy library, and never was.  It was always a
separate add-on package.

--
Remy Lebeau (Indy Team)\
0

delphi 7 Indy 9 and Indy 10
Hi, I can upgrade to indy 10 in delphi 7. But I have discover that indy 9 and Indy 10 have some different properties, so i had to change my old programs that were made in indy 9 to upgrade it to new version, but it is a long work. So I want to know if it is possible to install in the same delphi 7 both versions indy 10 and indy 9. I have tried to do it but i received a error message: Cannot load package 'IndySystem70'. It contains unit 'IdWinSock2', which is also contained in package 'Indy70'. Some can give me ideas or a link to read how to install both versi...

How Can I Delphi 2009 & Indy 10 TCPServer & TCPClient & Stream ? [Edit]
How can i send simple XML data from TCPClient to TCPServer and opposite. The Indy Version is the Delphi 2009 shipped version (v10). I have some XML data (you can think it as TStrings). I Can not convert the xml string to stream and send it to server then can't convert from stream sent to server to TStrings (or string) again in server (or client) side... Thanks for code snippets & answers... Edited by: Huseyin Melih Kara on Apr 27, 2009 7:59 AM Edited by: Huseyin Melih Kara on Apr 28, 2009 5:24 AM > {quote:title=Huseyin Melih Kara wrote:}{quote} > How can i send simp...

How to access Delphi 7 & 2009 after purchasing Delphi XE
I have purchased and installed Delphi XE and now I'm unable to find information on how to download previous versions of Delphi, namely Delphi 7 and 2009. Please respond. Regards, SB, L&T Hi sushweta biswas, > I have purchased and installed Delphi XE and now I'm unable to find information on how to download previous versions of Delphi, namely Delphi 7 and 2009. Your reseller should have told you: after registering Delphi XE, you can go to http://www.embarcadero.com/xe-earlier-versions to enter your serial number of Delphi XE as well as your EDN account informati...

migrating from Delphi 6 With Indy 10 to XE7 with Indy 10
I updated the original Indy in D6 to version 10 several years ago. Now I want to migrate my application from D6 to XE7 and would like some feedback on the best route to take. I usually send data using readln and writeln statements. The data is typically XML format. Since migrating to XE7 will include potential unicode data what is the best approach to take when reading and writing data? Will writeln and readln work in these cases or should I be using a different strategy to send unicode data between the tidtcpclient and tidtcpserver applications? al wrote: > I usually send data ...

Delphi 7, INDY 10 and FastMM
Hi everybody, I installed a version from April 2010 of INDY 10. I use the latest version of FastMM4. I use Delphi 7 Enteprise. In the version of INDY 10 I used before I changed the units IdStack, IdThread and IDThread save to avoid memory leak messages from FastMM. After installing the new version of INDY10 I get the following errors: 1) I have to change the setting of the $G compiler option from OFF to ON. 2) After changing this I get an error that the another MemoryManager has been loaded and FastMM could not be used. Does anybody has an idea what has been changed and...

dynamical DLL loading in delphi 7 & delphi 2010
Hello, i am loading a DLL dynamical in Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010: [delphi] var hDLL: THandle; pCode: Pointer; type TProcMainEntry = function: TForm; begin hDll := 0; if FileExists(Pfad + vpeDllName) then hDLL := LoadLibrary(PChar(Pfad + vpeDllName)) else SetLastError(2); if hDLL = 0 then RaiseLastOSError; pCode := GetProcAddress(hDLL, PChar(vpeFunction)); if pCode = nil then RaiseLastOSError; Result := TProcMainEntry(pcode)(); [/delphi] in delphi 7 there's a variable filled with data of the main application which used in the...

Delphi 7, INDY 10 and FastMM [2nd]
Hi everybody. I try to compile the latest INDY 10 snapshot with Delphi 7 Enterprise. I'm using also FastMM 494. If I activate the directive {$DEFINE USEFASTMM4} (in system, core and protocols) I'm not longer able to compile the packages for system and core. For system (IndySystem79.dpk) I get the following error: Need imported data reference ($G) to access "IsMultiThread" from unit FastMM4 For core (IndyCore70.dpk) I get the following error: IdThread.pas (601) Undeclared identitfier: "IndyRegisterExpectedMemoryLeak" I also activated the comp...

Delphi 7 Indy 10 HTTPS [Edit]
I have an old program I inherited that I'm required to maintain and Delphi is not a language I regularly use. From what I can see, the program uses an http proxy server to monitor pages as they are loaded into a browser control. Depending on the name and/or the content of the pages, the http proxy server does various tasks. All has been good up until now. The client wishes to now use https for their pages and I was wondering how can I get the http proxy server to be able to deal with https pages and keep the client happy. I did try to add an IdSSLIOHandlerSocketOpenSSL to the program ...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

Delphi 7 & Windows 7 & Touchscreen (button press/release effects problem)
Everything works fine with a mouse. Now when I try to use my application with a touchscreen I can see that events are generated just fine. The problem is there is no button press/release event generated in the entire application. The application doesn't have this problem under windows XP. Any idea what could be causing this? Tumer TOPCU wrote: > Everything works fine with a mouse. Now when I try to use my > application with a touchscreen I can see that events are generated > just fine. The problem is there is no button press/release event > generated in the entire ap...

Delphi 7 & SOAP & WSDL Import & SSRS
Hi I am struggling with a web service I consumed (ReportService2010.asmx). I am not sure if I consumed it with the in-corrections options or if I am not setting THTTPRIO settings correctly or both ! I am really new to webservice & SOAP. I update the Delphi SOAP Runtime and Importer Update (http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/24535). Thank you Jean-Marie Babet. I imported the WSDL with the following options [wfDebug,wfUnwindLiteralParameters,wfUseSerializerClassForAttrs]. I had to make a few changes to the pas file to get it to compile. I changed {code} SensitivityEnum = (True, Fals...

Web resources about - Delphi 7 & Indy 10 - embarcadero.delphi.winsock