Delphi 2010 / IdHTTP problem: Socket Error # 0

Use D2010 Indy 10
gmail login with OAuth. When i send Post(https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/token,ABody,Response)

In Indy on Line 2174 error "Socket Error # 0"
    case FHTTPProto.ProcessResponse(AIgnoreReplies) of

In Delphi XE2 indy work withiut errors.
0
Roman

<Roman Dukuy> wrote in message news:418271@forums.embarcadero.com...

> Use D2010 Indy 10
> gmail login with OAuth. When i send
> Post(https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/token,ABody,Response)
>
> In Indy on Line 2174 error "Socket Error # 0"
>    case FHTTPProto.ProcessResponse(AIgnoreReplies) of
>
> In Delphi XE2 indy work withiut errors.

D2010 shipped with Indy 10.5.5.  XE2 shipped with 10.5.8.  You should
consider upgrading D2010 to the latest version of Indy.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

Delphi 2010 / IdHTTP problem: Socket Error # 0 [Edit]
I have code that uses IdHTTP to do a HTTP Post to an HTTPS URL. I set my IdHTTP1.IOHandler to the object returned from TIdSSLIOHandlerSocketOpenSSL.Create(). After calling IdHTTP1.Post(posturl, slPostData), with slPostData being a TStringList.Create(); I get this exception: *Project OUTLOOK.EXE raised exception class EIdSocketError with message 'Socket Error # 0'.* I know for sure that the problem is not in my code, because I exported an earlier version of my source code that I know works for sure, compiled it with Delphi 2010, and I got the same problem. The same code works if ...

Delphi 2009
Hello, I am using Delphi 2009 with a recent Indy 10.5.5 development snapshot. In my code I am using a TIDHttp with TIDSSLIOHandlerSocketOpenSSL. The Open SLL .dlls I am using is from the the indy website and are openssl-0.9.8k-i386-win32. The issue is, randomly, I am getting a socket error # 0 error. I never got this error with Delphi 2007 and Indy 10.2.3. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you. The code looks something like this: var sHttpResult, sVar, sParam: string; ssHttpResult : TStringStream; slPostData : TStringList; begin IdSSL.CheckForDi...

Delphi 2010: [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0
I'm trying to compile the following code but the compiler gives me an internal error message. This is my second experiment with generics and it is complete failure. Do they work at all? I'm very disappointed. Checking project dependencies... Compiling Multicast.dproj (Debug configuration) [DCC Fatal Error] Multicast.dpr(152): F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0 Failed Elapsed time: 00:00:00.2 I have posted the project (a simple console application) to the attachments group. Can anybody compile this code in their Delphi XE IDE? program Multicast; {$APPT...

Delphi 2010: [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_44d84.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Checking project dependencies... Compiling Multicast.dproj (Debug configuration) [DCC Fatal Error] Multicast.dpr(152): F2084 Internal Error: AV00000000-R00000000-0 Failed Elapsed time: 00:00:00.2 --JivePart=_44d84.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; name="Multicast.dpr" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; ...

problem delphi 2010 apps with a delphi 5 pro Pchar
Hallo I build on till now alle tools and programas with delphi 5 pro now i have delphi 2010 want don't want rewite alle my DLL Tools Like The tool i made for making PDF In case of This DLL i can't becose the vcl i use in delphi 5 will not work in delphi 2010 *This call in apps* {code} Function GenratePDF(Settings:Pchar):Boolean; stdcall external 'GUPPDF2.dll'; {code} *In delphi 5 DLL* {code} Function GenratePDF(Settings:Pchar):Boolean; stdcall; {code} if call the function i get a "Access violation" i think that the settings parameter empty is...

Problems
Hi; We have a software developed in the Delphi 2009 and we do NOT use the runtime themes. So, the option: Projetct / Options / Application / Enable Runtime Themes is UNCHECKED. When I'm on the Delphi 2009, it's all right. The problem is when I use the Delphi 2010. The same configuration (Projetct / Options / Application / Enable Runtime Themes is UNCHECKED). The form editor (IDE) insists on show the forms with the current Windows theme. I don't like this, I want the runtime themes off while I'm programming and editing my forms. How can I solve it? Thanks to...

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi 5 Indy 10.0.52 connect error not socket
Please can someone explain what error is happening here or how to get an error code try SMTP.Connect; except on e:EidSocketError do begin {whole lots of error trapping here MessageDlg('Socket error on connection. Error code'+inttostr(LastSocketError), mtError, [mbOk], 0); end; on e:Exception do begin uLogFile.putLog('SendMail - Connect error not socket Error : '+e.message); ...

Delphi 2010 professional to Delphi XE3

Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

Migrating From Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010

Delphi 2010 w Delphi 2007

Web resources about - Delphi 2010 / IdHTTP problem: Socket Error # 0 - embarcadero.delphi.winsock