#10054 Connection reset by peer

Hi,

I upgraded from Indy 10 r3830 to r4103. Now I (very) often get this
#10054 exception after I disconnect. The same application using r3830
doesn't have this problem. In the status event of IdFtp: Disconnecting
then Disconnected but then this exception (#100054).

I found some changes in IdFtp "DisconnectNotifyPeer":

- r4103:

procedure TIdFTP.DisconnectNotifyPeer;
begin
  if IOHandler.Connected then begin
    IOHandler.WriteLn('QUIT');      {do not localize}
    IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(100);
    if not IOHandler.InputBufferIsEmpty then begin
      GetInternalResponse;
    end;
  end;
end;

- r3830:

procedure TIdFTP.DisconnectNotifyPeer;
begin
  if IOHandler.Connected then begin
    IOHandler.WriteLn('QUIT');      {do not localize}
  end;
  if IOHandler.Connected then begin
    if IOHandler.Readable(10) then begin
      GetInternalResponse;
    end;
  end;
end;

I changed IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(100) to
IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(10) in r4103 and now there are no
#100054 exception message anymore.

Is this ok what I did?

Best Regards,
Pascal
0
Pascal

Pascal Coenen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I upgraded from Indy 10 r3830 to r4103. Now I (very) often get this
> #10054 exception after I disconnect. The same application using r3830
> doesn't have this problem. In the status event of IdFtp: Disconnecting
> then Disconnected but then this exception (#100054).
>
> I found some changes in IdFtp "DisconnectNotifyPeer":
>
> - r4103:
>
> procedure TIdFTP.DisconnectNotifyPeer;
> begin
>   if IOHandler.Connected then begin
>     IOHandler.WriteLn('QUIT');      {do not localize}
>     IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(100);
>     if not IOHandler.InputBufferIsEmpty then begin
>       GetInternalResponse;
>     end;
>   end;
> end;
>
> - r3830:
>
> procedure TIdFTP.DisconnectNotifyPeer;
> begin
>   if IOHandler.Connected then begin
>     IOHandler.WriteLn('QUIT');      {do not localize}
>   end;
>   if IOHandler.Connected then begin
>     if IOHandler.Readable(10) then begin
>       GetInternalResponse;
>     end;
>   end;
> end;
>
> I changed IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(100) to
> IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(10) in r4103 and now there are no
> #100054 exception message anymore.
>
> Is this ok what I did?
>
> Best Regards,
> Pascal

Had to go back from r4103 to r3830. Customers having connection
problems with WS_FTP Servers. Invalid Username/Password errors. Same
application compiled with r3830 works fine.

Best Regards,
Pascal

Pascal
3/25/2010 9:36:33 PM
Pascal Coenen wrote:

> Pascal Coenen wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I upgraded from Indy 10 r3830 to r4103. Now I (very) often get this
> > #10054 exception after I disconnect. The same application using
> > r3830 doesn't have this problem. In the status event of IdFtp:
> > Disconnecting then Disconnected but then this exception (#100054).
> >
> > I found some changes in IdFtp "DisconnectNotifyPeer":
> >
> > - r4103:
> >
> > procedure TIdFTP.DisconnectNotifyPeer;
> > begin
> >   if IOHandler.Connected then begin
> >     IOHandler.WriteLn('QUIT');      {do not localize}
> >     IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(100);
> >     if not IOHandler.InputBufferIsEmpty then begin
> >       GetInternalResponse;
> >     end;
> >   end;
> > end;
> >
> > - r3830:
> >
> > procedure TIdFTP.DisconnectNotifyPeer;
> > begin
> >   if IOHandler.Connected then begin
> >     IOHandler.WriteLn('QUIT');      {do not localize}
> >   end;
> >   if IOHandler.Connected then begin
> >     if IOHandler.Readable(10) then begin
> >       GetInternalResponse;
> >     end;
> >   end;
> > end;
> >
> > I changed IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(100) to
> > IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(10) in r4103 and now there are no
> > #100054 exception message anymore.
> >
> > Is this ok what I did?
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Pascal
>

> Had to go back from r4103 to r3830. Customers having connection
> problems with WS_FTP Servers. Invalid Username/Password errors. Same
> application compiled with r3830 works fine.
>
> Best Regards,
> Pascal

Hello,

http://code.google.com/p/indyproject/issues/detail?id=81

Issue 81:  	 Socket error in TIdFTP.DisconnectNotifyPeer()

Any update on this problem. Is it better to use the previous (< 3971)
DisconnectNotifyPeer() ?

Pascal

Pascal
7/27/2010 2:30:46 PM
"Pascal Coenen" <coenenp@gmaildotcom> wrote in message

> Issue 81:  Socket error in TIdFTP.DisconnectNotifyPeer()
>
> Any update on this problem.

No, it is still an open issue, have not had time to look into it yet.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
Remy Lebeau (TeamB) wrote:

> "Pascal Coenen" <coenenp@gmaildotcom> wrote in message
>
> > Issue 81:  Socket error in TIdFTP.DisconnectNotifyPeer()
> >
> > Any update on this problem.
>
> No, it is still an open issue, have not had time to look into it yet.

Been playing with the DisconnectNotifyPeer() procedure for a couple of
hours now.

Simple test application with IdFtp connect - disconnect button.

- IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(100);

result after quickly Ftp connect/disconnect is "Reset By Peer" exception

- IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(10);

result after quickly Ftp connect/disconnect is "Connection Closed
Gracefully" exception

- Now really strange if change the following code:

IOHandler.WriteLn('QUIT');

IOHandler.WriteLn('NOOP');
IOHandler.WriteLn('QUIT');
IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(100);

result after quickly Ftp connect/disconnect is "Zzz..." exception (yeah
really)

Any idea why?

Pascal

Pascal
7/27/2010 7:50:47 PM
Pascal Coenen wrote:

> Remy Lebeau (TeamB) wrote:
>
> > "Pascal Coenen" <coenenp@gmaildotcom> wrote in message
> >
> > > Issue 81:  Socket error in TIdFTP.DisconnectNotifyPeer()
> > >
> > > Any update on this problem.
> >
> > No, it is still an open issue, have not had time to look into it
> > yet.
>
> Been playing with the DisconnectNotifyPeer() procedure for a couple of
> hours now.
>
> Simple test application with IdFtp connect - disconnect button.
>
> - IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(100);
>
> result after quickly Ftp connect/disconnect is "Reset By Peer"
> exception
>
> - IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(10);
>
> result after quickly Ftp connect/disconnect is "Connection Closed
> Gracefully" exception
>
> - Now really strange if change the following code:
>
> IOHandler.WriteLn('QUIT');

> IOHandler.WriteLn('NOOP');
> IOHandler.WriteLn('QUIT');
> IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(100);
>
> result after quickly Ftp connect/disconnect is "Zzz..." exception
> (yeah really)
>
> Any idea why?
>

> Pascal

Ok this part I understand:

> IOHandler.WriteLn('NOOP');
> IOHandler.WriteLn('QUIT');
> IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(100);
>
> result after quickly Ftp connect/disconnect is "Zzz..." exception

The 200 Zzz is due to the NOOP.

Pascal
7/28/2010 3:03:51 PM

> The 200 Zzz is due to the NOOP.

Adding the NOOP is forcing a reply from the server.  However, that would not
result in an exception being raised, since DisconnectNotifyPeer() is not
looking for any particular reply code.  The reply would be read and stored
in the LastCmdResult property, but nothing would act on it.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
Remy Lebeau (TeamB) wrote:

> "Pascal Coenen" <coenenp@gmaildotcom> wrote in message
>
> > The 200 Zzz is due to the NOOP.
>
> Adding the NOOP is forcing a reply from the server.  However, that
> would not result in an exception being raised, since
> DisconnectNotifyPeer() is not looking for any particular reply code.
> The reply would be read and stored in the LastCmdResult property, but
> nothing would act on it.

QUIT - BYE => Different Exception

Simple test application with IdFTP and toggle with connect / disconnect

  if IOHandler.Connected then begin
    IOHandler.WriteLn('QUIT');      {do not localize}
    IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(100);
    if not IOHandler.InputBufferIsEmpty then begin
      GetInternalResponse;
    end;
  end;

Result: Exception = CONNECTION RESET BY PEER

  if IOHandler.Connected then begin
    IOHandler.WriteLn('BYE');      {do not localize}
    IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(100);
    if not IOHandler.InputBufferIsEmpty then begin
      GetInternalResponse;
    end;
  end;

Result: Exception = YOU AREN'T LOGGED IN

Pascal

Pascal
7/29/2010 5:34:52 PM

>  if IOHandler.Connected then begin
>    IOHandler.WriteLn('QUIT');      {do not localize}
>    IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(100);
>    if not IOHandler.InputBufferIsEmpty then begin
>      GetInternalResponse;
>    end;
>  end;
>
> Result: Exception = CONNECTION RESET BY PEER

Then the server is not closing the connection cleanly on its end when it
receives the QUIT command.  The only way to deal with that would be to wrap
DisconnectNotifyPeer() in a try..except block since the socket is being
closed anyway, so we don't really care what the reply is.

>  if IOHandler.Connected then begin
>    IOHandler.WriteLn('BYE');      {do not localize}
>    IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(100);
>    if not IOHandler.InputBufferIsEmpty then begin
>      GetInternalResponse;
>    end;
>  end;
>
> Result: Exception = YOU AREN'T LOGGED IN

There is no BYE command in the FTP protocol.  The server is reporting an
error code for it, which GetInternalResponse() processes and raises an
EIdReplyRFCError exception for.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
> "Pascal Coenen" <coenenp@gmaildotcom> wrote in message
>
> >  if IOHandler.Connected then begin
> >    IOHandler.WriteLn('QUIT');      {do not localize}
> >    IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(100);
> >    if not IOHandler.InputBufferIsEmpty then begin
> >      GetInternalResponse;
> >    end;
> >  end;
> >
> > Result: Exception = CONNECTION RESET BY PEER
>
> Then the server is not closing the connection cleanly on its end when it
> receives the QUIT command.  The only way to deal with that would be to wrap
> DisconnectNotifyPeer() in a try..except block since the socket is being
> closed anyway, so we don't really care what the reply is.
>
> >  if IOHandler.Connected then begin
> >    IOHandler.WriteLn('BYE');      {do not localize}
> >    IOHandler.CheckForDataOnSource(100);
> >    if not IOHandler.InputBufferIsEmpty then begin
> >      GetInternalResponse;
> >    end;
> >  end;
> >
> > Result: Exception = YOU AREN'T LOGGED IN
>
> There is no BYE command in the FTP protocol.  The server is reporting an
> error code for it, which GetInternalResponse() processes and raises an
> EIdReplyRFCError exception for.
>
> --
> Remy Lebeau (TeamB)

Thanks, I'll add a try .. except block.

Pascal
0
Pascal

Delphi XE HTTP: error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer" [Edit]
Communication type is set to HTTP, LifeCycle is set to Invocation. Invocation represents a stateless connection, but when the network connection drops, the client throws the error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer". Are there any other properties to set up apart from LifeCycle? Hi Irina, > Communication type is set to HTTP, LifeCycle is set to Invocation. > > Invocation represents a stateless connection, but when the network connection drops, the client throws the error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer". Are there any other proper...

Connection reset by peer error 10054
Hello, Using Delphi XE3 I developed a Datasnap webbroker ISAPI (IIS 7.5) application which works fine as you works with it... To be more clear If I leave the app inactive and try to use it after 3/4 minutes I receive a "socket error #10054 connection reset by peer" error I'm using a session live cycle on the server and I didn't changed any session default timeout (which should be 20mins.). Is there any kind of inactivity timeout I have to set up for a longer period ? Is there a way to intercept this error to try reconnecting to the server ? Thanks, Davide Hi, ...

Socket Error #10054. Connection reset by peer.
Hello I use Intraweb Ultimate 12.2.8 with Delphi XE2 Update 4. Not always but mostly I get an Exception EIdSocket Error when I show a new IWForm (or going back to the existing). Text: Socket Error #10054. Connection reset by peer. I'm not sure where to look. I write a database application with Oracle and Odac components from DevArts and I use also TMS Intraweb components. Any Idea how I can find out ? Thank you Christian > {quote:title=Christian Bugge wrote:}{quote} > Hello > I use Intraweb Ultimate 12.2.8 with Delphi XE2 Update 4. > > Not always b...

Using IdHTTP I get Error 10054 Connection Reset by Peer
Hi, I'm trying to get a GIF image from a website every 15 minutes. But it only works the first time. At the next attempt (after 15 minutes) I get the error message. Here is the code : procedure TForm.Timer1Timer(Sender: TObject); begin GetRadarImage; end; procedure TForm.GetRadarImage; var MS : TMemoryStream; GIf: TGIFImage; begin MS := TMemoryStream.Create; GIf := TGIFImage.Create; try IdHTTP1.get(RadarURL,MS); Ms.Seek(0,soFromBeginning); Gif.LoadFromStream(MS); Gif.SaveToFile(ExtractFilePath(ParamStr(0))+'radar.tmp'); finally FreeAndNil(GIF); FreeAndNil(MS); end; end; I'm doing something similar on another website to get XML data, and there it works fine. The only difference between the two http calls is the overloaded method. In this case I'm using the procedure procedure Get(AURL: string,AResponseContent: TIdStream); overload; // this one gives the eror while in the other case I'm using function Get(AURL: string): string; overload; // this one works fine Should I reset something before calling GET again ? Thanks, Soitjes. <S oitjes> wrote in message news:308352@forums.embarcadero.com... > I'm trying to get a GIF image from a website every 15 minutes. > But it only works the first time. At the next attempt (after 15 > minutes) I get the error message. What do you have the ProtocolVersion property set to? If pv1_1, then try ...

Handling Indy10 exceptions
Hi there everyone, I am using Indy10 TCP Server/Client and I'm thinking of a way to handle an exception of type socket error #10054 - connection reset by peer. This sort of error can happen accidentally for example if the client computer experiences a sudden power failure or the client program is "killed" in the Task Manager. Server side, I have a listview that shows all connected clients. So whenever a socket error #10054 happens, the server MUST remove the client from the listview and return the client's database connection to a connection pool. That is what I've ...

"Socket Error # 10054 Connection reset by peer" error in TidHTTPServer
I have been playing around with TidHTTPServer from Indy 10.5.8.0 (supplied with RAD XE2). I am not using any IO handlers, nor am I assigning a stream to Response.ContentStream. I am just returning some text back in Response.ContentText. I am Using IE 8.0 as my web browser, everything works fine until I close the browser, then I get the exception EIdSocketError "Socket Error#10054 Connection Reset By Peer." If I click on continue, the program continues to execute. The curious thing though, the exception only throws when I close the Browser with my server...

Connection reset by peer....
I frequently get a "connection reset by peer" message when connected to the grc groups. It seems to happen after some idle time. Is there some type of time limit that only allows us to be connected for a certain length of time? -- OverSoul Imagination is more important than Knowledge. --Albert Einstein-- OverSoul ... > I frequently get a "connection reset by peer" message when > connected to the grc groups. It seems to happen after some > idle time. Is there some type of time limit that only allows > us to be c...

Connection reset by peer
<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> <html> I keep getting "Connect reset by peer" messages from Jaguar upon method return.&nbsp; I'm accessing component methods via JAWS and HTTP that return HTML strings.&nbsp; I write debugging messages to the srv.log that report on the progress of the method.&nbsp; The method seems to be exiting as is should.&nbsp; I write a log message just before the return.&nbsp; Any ideas what might be causing these errors?&nbsp; The messages just started to appear...&nbsp;...

Connection reset by peer,
Hi I have a Delphi XE2 Datasnap webbroker ISAPI (IIS 7.5) I get Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer constantly just after living the client idle for a couple of minutes. This is not a firewall problem. It's the Datasnap server that closes the connection. What could cuase this problem? regards Mikael ...

Connection reset by peer
Jaguar 4.2.2 (build 42211) XP Hi ! I=b4ve a connection cache over Oracle 9i native driver. The database Oracle is in Unix. When I try to do a ping I recieve this message error "java.net.sockectexception: connection reset by peer" and the Jaguar server finish with this message in the error.log "A Fatal NT Exception [EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION(0xc0000005)] was received while executing the method 'pingByUser' of the component 'Jaguar/CMPing'." But if I change the native driver by ODBC it=b4s work perfectly. =bf some idea ? ...

Connection reset by peer
Hello, I changed from an ADSL provider to a Fiber provider. Now I get everytime the exception "Connection reset by peer" when closing the idFTP1 connection: idFTP1.Disconnect (Indy 10) I also tried idFTP1.DisconnectNotifyPeer and idFTP1.Quit, but the exception is still raised. How can I solve this problem ? Thanks, Hubert Anemaat > {quote:title=Hubert Anemaat wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > > I changed from an ADSL provider to a Fiber provider. Now I get everytime the exception "Connection reset by peer" when closing the *idFTP1* connection Is it...

Connect reset by peer
I'm doing a migration from SQL Server 10, Open Client 10.0.1 to Server 11.0.3, Open Client 10.0.4 on Solaris 2.4. I've got a C application using CT-Lib functions which was running alright before, but it is quite frequently killed with a message "System error (131) connection reset by peer" after migration. I know that it is a unix system error but I suspect that it was caused by Sybase. Is there any configuration (server config, memory, etc) that possibly cause this error? Any idea would be welcome. ...

Peer to peer connection
Hi, I'm trying to make a program to transfer files between my pc and another that is behind a router. My side will act as master and the other just as a slave, serving what master asks without user interference. I know that the easiest way is to run a idTCPserver at the slave side and a idTCPclient at master's side, but this needs to forward the used port at the router. I want to keep out of this. So I try the reverse way. A idTCPclient at slave side and idTCPserver at my side as master (in my side I can forward ports). Starting the slave it connects to master-server. Af...

Connection Reset By Peer (Timeout?)
Hello, I have a multi-tier application using datasnap (WebBroker Application) on IIS. It's working fine, but sometime, when the user doesn't work a lot with the application I got a 'Connection Reset By Peer' (about 3 minutes) I guess, there is a timeout somewhere... Is there something special to configure on the IIS Application Pool? Thank you, Eric > {quote:title=Eric Friedlingstein wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > > I have a multi-tier application using datasnap (WebBroker Application) on IIS. > > It's working fine, but sometime, when...

Connection reset by peer #2
I've created a web application using the html DW control in Powesite. It works very nicely, including a master-detail setup and conditional formatting in the Datawindows rendered into the web pages. The performance is better than I expected. Once in a while I have to restart Jaguar after getting: ---------------------------------------------------- ERROR: Creating Jaguar component 'DataWindow/HTMLGenerator', 'Exception thrown: org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: iiop://SOBPC02:9000 - java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer in method CreateComponent of class jagc...

I/O Error Connection reset by peer
Hi everyone, I use Net::LDAP in a script that does a daily search on a large LDAP database (~80,000 entries). The expected return from the search is ~2000 entries. One run of the script threw up this error: my $mesg = $ldap->search(base=>...); $mesg->error was "I/O Error Connection reset by peer" I dont think this has anything to do with an ldap search size limit. For one thing, I expect to get a "sizelimit exceeded" error in that case and I have error-handling for that and the other thing is that I dont expect to exceed the size limit. I use...

Firemonkey
Hi, I've made a Firemonkey application in RAD Studio XE5, it's a Client-Server application (Datasnap). In Delphi it's possible to handle 'Connection reset by peer', using a TApplicationEvents for VCL. Is there a way to do the same for Firemonkey? TIA, An vzw wrote: > In Delphi it's possible to handle 'Connection reset by peer', > using a TApplicationEvents for VCL. That is the socket error message, not a window message. Onless you are referring to the OnException event, which is only triggered for uncaught exceptions. > Is th...

Peer To Peer Connection Problem
Our customer has a peer to peer Win '95 Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.5.00 on a Compaq Presario and we are trying to get the client connected to the server machine. The database engine is running and we have verified that it is accepting requests. We are able to browse the server through network neighborhood on the client so the connection to the server is fine. To get the client to connect to the server we have to bring down the DB engine and then bring it back up and the connection goes fine. The problem is that if the DB is not connected to from the client within approximately 30 min...

Connection peer to peer Firebird
Delphi 2010 dbExpress SqLConnection I need to connect a database (Firebird) on a peer to peer It 'the first time that use dbExpress for networked applications Driver / Database I set; \\192.168.1.1\Z:\SIDDAT\SIDDAT.FDB error message : "unavailable database" I have little experience with dbExpress if someone can help me connetere network in the Db .. Thanks PS: by the way the parameter "\\ 192.168.1.1 \ Z: \ SIDDAT \ SIDDAT.FDB"        should be read from a table > {quote:title=Maurizio Ceglar wro...

ISAPIDLL and "connection reset by peer"
Hi, 3 minutes after showing my datasnap-client-screen when I try to change a record I get the message that the connection has been reset by peer. I use a ISAPI datasnap server (invocation). So I guessed that my client would try to login to the server when needed ( not only the first time ) and I did not expect to see this error message. There are no login/beforeconnect/disconnect events fired on Tsqlconnection ( client ), keepconnection can be true or false without any difference in behavior, so .... what's wrong and how can I solve this ? I'm using Delphi XE4 ( enterprise ) ...

Connection Reset by Peer
I'm using Delphi 2010 and have a product that consumes a Web Service that I have been having some trouble with lately, and I cannot put my finger on how to get it back up and running. I originally started getting the "Handle is in the wrong state" error, but I was able to use the updated SOAPHTTPTrans.pas from this forum to fix this issue and at least get a proper error, which in my case is "Connection Reset by Peer". I've tried changing the Connect, Send and Receive timeout values on the HTTPWebNode, but they do not seem to have any effect on how long it takes (n...

Datasnap, iOS and Sleep button
I have never used DataSnap before, so I might have missed some basics. Anyway: If you press the sleep button on the iPhone, and then open the app again, the connection to the datasnap server is lost. I have for instance this simple procedure in an iOS-client, where I display a message using the sample EchoString-method in Datasnap: procedure TForm1.Button2Click(Sender: TObject); var Server:TServerMethods1Client; begin Server:=TServerMethods1Client.Create(SQLConnection1.DBXConnection); Try ShowMessage(Server.EchoString('Test')); Finally Server.Free; End; en...

Firemonkey Datasnap client connection reset by peer or socket error
I am using RAD Studio XE5 and C++ Builder. I have a Firemonkey application that is running on a poor network. It looses connection with the server at random, and I need to detect when that is happening. I would like to be able to trap the errors for Socket errors and the try to reconnect if I can. The issue is that there was a TApplicationEvents for VCL that could do that. I see nothing like that for Firmonkey. How can I trap or detect a disconnect for the client application in Firmonkey. Thanks, ...

Datasnap "connection reset by peer" error on iOS?
Hi, i use 3 tier application on iOS. iOS client, windows server and SQL server. i use datasnap tcp/ip for client-server connection. Everything good but after program goes to background, connection broken and iOS application gives "connection reset by peer" error. How could i solve this? - is there a way detect application goes to background? - is there a way detect connection broken and reconnect without gives an error? Thanks. ...

Web resources about - #10054 Connection reset by peer - embarcadero.delphi.winsock

Ritchie Yorke recounts John Lennon, Yoko Ono connection - The Courier-Mail Search Search
IN THE old-school days of rock ’n’ roll journalism, savvy interviewers got to spend time with interviewees, get to know them, hang out backstage ...

'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2 spoilers: ‘Flight 462’ connection teased in new promo
... his group will travel in a yacht in “Fear the Walking Dead” Season 2. A new “Fear the Walking Dead” Season 2 trailer teases “Flight 462” connection. ...

The French connection
A FRENCH-SPEAKING Tasmania is not quite as out-landish a concept as it at first appears, considering we came extremely close to being a French ...

'Who made you Pope?': Donald Trump, Jeb Bush and the Caddyshack connection
The 1980s comedy tells us something about the relationship between Donald Trump and Jeb Bush.

Anchorage man arrested in connection with January armed robberies
Police say a 24-year-old Anchorage man has been arrested in connection with two armed robberies and one attempted robbery at the end of January. ...

Igniting Brand Growth Via Emotional Connections
Nobel Prize winning research in neuroscience and behavioral economics proves that all humans are irrational, emotional creatures. Both marketers ...