turbo delphi for win32 and C++

A few weeks ago, I downloaded (free) turbo delphi for win32.
I believe it had Turbo C++ with it, but I am not sure.
In the AddRemove Program, it just lists Borland Turbo Delphi.
No memtion of Turbo C++.
How can I tell what I have?
If I don't have the Turbo C++, how can I get it.

Thanks!


-- 

ô¿ô
 V  e  r  n
0
Vern
9/28/2008 8:55:25 PM
embarcadero.delphi.win32 2183 articles. 0 followers. Follow

17 Replies
901 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 8

Vern Marsden wrote:
> A few weeks ago, I downloaded (free) turbo delphi for win32.
> I believe it had Turbo C++ with it, but I am not sure.

You believe wrong. The "Turbo" products only have one personality, and 
only one can be installed at a time.

> In the AddRemove Program, it just lists Borland Turbo Delphi.
> No memtion of Turbo C++.
> How can I tell what I have?
> If I don't have the Turbo C++, how can I get it.

I assume you'd get it the same place you got Turbo Delphi, only instead 
of clicking the Delphi link, you'd click the C++ link.

-- 
Rob
0
Rob
9/29/2008 3:04:35 AM
Problem is: I don't remember where I downloaded it from, ???.codegear.com .
And google isn't much help.
Seems like everything (including C++) came in one download. But I can's find 
C++ in what I have.
Thanks!

-- 

ô¿ô
 V  e  r  n
"Rob Kennedy" <kennedyri+codegear@gmail.com> wrote in message 
news:22249@forums.codegear.com...
> Vern Marsden wrote:
>> A few weeks ago, I downloaded (free) turbo delphi for win32.
>> I believe it had Turbo C++ with it, but I am not sure.
>
> You believe wrong. The "Turbo" products only have one personality, and
> only one can be installed at a time.
>
>> In the AddRemove Program, it just lists Borland Turbo Delphi.
>> No memtion of Turbo C++.
>> How can I tell what I have?
>> If I don't have the Turbo C++, how can I get it.
>
> I assume you'd get it the same place you got Turbo Delphi, only instead
> of clicking the Delphi link, you'd click the C++ link.
>
> -- 
> Rob
0
Vern
9/29/2008 5:07:38 PM
Is
"Borland® Delphi® for Microsoft® WindowsT Version 10.0.2558.35231 Update 2 
Copyright © 2005 Borland® Software Corporation. All Rights Reserved."
the same as Turbo Delphi for Win32?
Also, is the Turbo Delphi Explorer the same as Turbo Delphi for Win32?
Also, is "Developer Studio 2006." the same as Turbo Delphi for Win32?
This is all very confusing to me.
Thanks in advance!
-- 

ô¿ô
 V  e  r  n
"Vern Marsden" <vmars@rgv.rr.com> wrote in message 
news:22530@forums.codegear.com...
> Problem is: I don't remember where I downloaded it from, ???.codegear.com 
> .
> And google isn't much help.
> Seems like everything (including C++) came in one download. But I can's 
> find C++ in what I have.
> Thanks!
>
> -- 
>
> ô¿ô
> V  e  r  n
> "Rob Kennedy" <kennedyri+codegear@gmail.com> wrote in message 
> news:22249@forums.codegear.com...
>> Vern Marsden wrote:
>>> A few weeks ago, I downloaded (free) turbo delphi for win32.
>>> I believe it had Turbo C++ with it, but I am not sure.
>>
>> You believe wrong. The "Turbo" products only have one personality, and
>> only one can be installed at a time.
>>
>>> In the AddRemove Program, it just lists Borland Turbo Delphi.
>>> No memtion of Turbo C++.
>>> How can I tell what I have?
>>> If I don't have the Turbo C++, how can I get it.
>>
>> I assume you'd get it the same place you got Turbo Delphi, only instead
>> of clicking the Delphi link, you'd click the C++ link.
>>
>> -- 
>> Rob
0
Vern
9/29/2008 5:50:18 PM
Vern Marsden wrote:

> Is
> "Borland® Delphi® for Microsoft® WindowsT Version 10.0.2558.35231
> Update 2 Copyright © 2005 Borland® Software Corporation. All Rights
> Reserved." the same as Turbo Delphi for Win32?  Also, is the Turbo
> Delphi Explorer the same as Turbo Delphi for Win32?  Also, is
> "Developer Studio 2006." the same as Turbo Delphi for Win32?  This is
> all very confusing to me.  Thanks in advance!

The answer is "no" to all of the above <g>.

Go here: http://www.turboexplorer.com/

-- 
Peter Below (TeamB)  
Don't be a vampire (http://slash7.com/pages/vampires), 
use the newsgroup archives :
http://www.tamaracka.com/search.htm
http://groups.google.com
0
Peter
9/29/2008 6:33:08 PM
Vern Marsden wrote:
> Problem is: I don't remember where I downloaded it from, ???.codegear.com .

The address isn't in your browser history? Your search history might also have something useful.

> And google isn't much help.

Really? I searched for "Turbo Delphi for Win32," which I got from the subject line you gave this thread, and Google gives both the right links in the first two results. The first result is the page for Turbo Delphi for Win32, and the second result is the general page for the whole "turbo" line.

Other results in the top 10 included CodeGear's product announcement (including links), a FAQ, a couple of tutorials, and this very thread.

> Seems like everything (including C++) came in one download. But I can's find 
> C++ in what I have.

If you can't find any C++ files, then in what way does it seem like you got C++ files in that download?

--
Rob
0
Rob
9/29/2008 6:49:10 PM
Yes, there are lots of search results
so much so its all very confusing.
So maybe someone who knows, could help me out here.

Is there a freeware offering that includes:
1) Turbo Delphi and Turbo C++ ?
2) Or Delphi and C++ Builder?
3) IE., what are the freeware offerings for Delphi and C++.

Yes, I see this one also: 
http://www.bobswart.nl/Weblog/Blog.aspx?RootId=5:520
Tuesday September 5th 2006 is the date which will bring back the Turbo 
versions to us. Turbo Delphi for Win32, Turbo Delphi for .NET, Turbo C++ and 
Turbo C# for .NET will then be released, both in a Free (Explorer) and 
affordable (less than US$ 500) Pro version.
But the links don't work.

Thanks!
-- 

ô¿ô
 V  e  r  n
<Rob Kennedy> wrote in message news:22623@forums.codegear.com...
> Vern Marsden wrote:
>> Problem is: I don't remember where I downloaded it from, ???.codegear.com 
>> .
>
> The address isn't in your browser history? Your search history might also 
> have something useful.
>
>> And google isn't much help.
>
> Really? I searched for "Turbo Delphi for Win32," which I got from the 
> subject line you gave this thread, and Google gives both the right links 
> in the first two results. The first result is the page for Turbo Delphi 
> for Win32, and the second result is the general page for the whole "turbo" 
> line.
>
> Other results in the top 10 included CodeGear's product announcement 
> (including links), a FAQ, a couple of tutorials, and this very thread.
>
>> Seems like everything (including C++) came in one download. But I can's 
>> find
>> C++ in what I have.
>
> If you can't find any C++ files, then in what way does it seem like you 
> got C++ files in that download?
>
> --
> Rob
0
Vern
9/29/2008 10:32:39 PM
Isn't it clear what I am asking for:
"a current offering of a free Delphi version and a free C++ version " ?

Your reply    doesn't help in the least.

I do see a Turbo C++ 2006 Explorer Free Download, Full Product, English
at http://cc.codegear.com/free/cppbuilder .

I do see Turbo Delphi 2006 Explorer Free Download, Full Product, English
at http://cc.codegear.com/free/

Does "free download" mean free for a trial or free for good.
Lots of programs on so called "freeware sites" on the internet say "free 
download" ,
but come to find out they mean  free for a "trial  period".

My post seems to irritate some folks; sorry, thats not my intent.

Where can I go to get an answer to
What's the difference between :
a) "Borland® Delphi® for Microsoft® WindowsT Version 10.0.2558.35231
 Update 2 Copyright © 2005 Borland® Software Corporation. All Rights
 Reserved."        This is the one I downloaded.
b) Turbo Delphi for Win32?
c) Turbo  Delphi Explorer?
d) Delphi for Win32?

It would be great if there were a webpage out there with a chart showing the 
diff Delphi and C++ versions available. with a column that says FREE or Pay.

-- 

ô¿ô
 V  e  r  n
"Peter Below" <none@nomail.please> wrote in message 
news:22614@forums.codegear.com...
> Vern Marsden wrote:
>
>> Is
>> "Borland® Delphi® for Microsoft® WindowsT Version 10.0.2558.35231
>> Update 2 Copyright © 2005 Borland® Software Corporation. All Rights
>> Reserved." the same as Turbo Delphi for Win32?  Also, is the Turbo
>> Delphi Explorer the same as Turbo Delphi for Win32?  Also, is
>> "Developer Studio 2006." the same as Turbo Delphi for Win32?  This is
>> all very confusing to me.  Thanks in advance!
>
> The answer is "no" to all of the above <g>.
>
> Go here: http://www.turboexplorer.com/
>
> -- 
> Peter Below (TeamB)
> Don't be a vampire (http://slash7.com/pages/vampires),
> use the newsgroup archives :
> http://www.tamaracka.com/search.htm
> http://groups.google.com
0
Vern
9/29/2008 11:01:46 PM
Vern Marsden wrote:
> Yes, there are lots of search results
> so much so its all very confusing.
> So maybe someone who knows, could help me out here.
>
> Is there a freeware offering that includes:
> 1) Turbo Delphi and Turbo C++ ?
> 2) Or Delphi and C++ Builder?
> 3) IE., what are the freeware offerings for Delphi and C++.
[]
> Thanks!
>
> ô¿ô
> V  e  r  n

Vern,

As far as I understand it, you can only have /one/ free product installed 
at a time, i.e. either C++ or Delphi, but not both.

I could not install Turbo C++ because I had a later version of paid-for 
Delphi installed, which rather annoyed me, so I went for the free 
command-line C++ compiler instead.

David
0
David
9/30/2008 6:09:18 AM
"Vern Marsden" <vmars@rgv.rr.com> wrote in message 
news:22778@forums.codegear.com...
> Yes, there are lots of search results
> so much so its all very confusing.
> So maybe someone who knows, could help me out here.
>
> Is there a freeware offering that includes:
> 1) Turbo Delphi and Turbo C++ ?

No.

> 2) Or Delphi and C++ Builder?

No.

> 3) IE., what are the freeware offerings for Delphi and C++.
>
> Yes, I see this one also: 
> http://www.bobswart.nl/Weblog/Blog.aspx?RootId=5:520
> Tuesday September 5th 2006 is the date which will bring back the Turbo 
> versions to us. Turbo Delphi for Win32, Turbo Delphi for .NET, Turbo C++ 
> and Turbo C# for .NET will then be released, both in a Free (Explorer) and 
> affordable (less than US$ 500) Pro version.
> But the links don't work.


This is the current Codegear version of the Turbo download page -
http://cc.codegear.com/free/turbo

As David noted, you can only have one version (Delphi, C++, Dotty.NET) of 
Turbo installed on any one system.

-- 
Regards,
Chris Luck
0
Christopher
9/30/2008 1:38:29 PM
"Christopher Luck" <chris@bvhg.freeZXYserve.co.uk> wrote in message
news:23054@forums.codegear.com...

> As David noted, you can only have one version (Delphi, C++, Dotty.NET) of
> Turbo installed on any one system.

I don't know if that constraint can be circumvented with a VM* environment
(and I won't be testing).

VM* = Virtual Machine not Vern Marsden.  :)

-- 
Regards,
Chris Luck
0
Christopher
9/30/2008 1:47:17 PM
Vern Marsden wrote:

> I do see a Turbo C++ 2006 Explorer Free Download, Full Product,
> English at http://cc.codegear.com/free/cppbuilder .
> 
> I do see Turbo Delphi 2006 Explorer Free Download, Full Product,
> English at http://cc.codegear.com/free/
> 
> Does "free download" mean free for a trial or free for good.

It means free for good. Download what you need and read the licence
that is part of the installation.

-- 
Peter Below (TeamB)  
Don't be a vampire (http://slash7.com/pages/vampires), 
use the newsgroup archives :
http://www.tamaracka.com/search.htm
http://groups.google.com
0
Peter
9/30/2008 5:15:04 PM
Ah...
Thanks for that.
I was able to install turbo delphi with my Delphi5.
But was purplexed that Turbo C++ wouldn't install.

So I uninstall Turbo Delphi and Installed Turbo C++ .
But when I start it up, I get msg "you are not licenzed to use Borland C++ 
Builder".
But when I hit "OK" , Borland C++ Builder" comes up anyway.

I applied for an authorized code for 'Turbo C++', but none came.
I did initially get an authorization code with Turbo Delphi.

I wonder, is Turbo C++ able to use Turbo Delphi's authorization code?
Thanks !
-- 

ô¿ô
 V  e  r  n
"David Taylor" <david-taylor@blueyonder.co.not-this-bit.nor-this-part.uk> 
wrote in message news:22896@forums.codegear.com...
> Vern Marsden wrote:
>> Yes, there are lots of search results
>> so much so its all very confusing.
>> So maybe someone who knows, could help me out here.
>>
>> Is there a freeware offering that includes:
>> 1) Turbo Delphi and Turbo C++ ?
>> 2) Or Delphi and C++ Builder?
>> 3) IE., what are the freeware offerings for Delphi and C++.
> []
>> Thanks!
>>
>> ô¿ô
>> V  e  r  n
>
> Vern,
>
> As far as I understand it, you can only have /one/ free product installed 
> at a time, i.e. either C++ or Delphi, but not both.
>
> I could not install Turbo C++ because I had a later version of paid-for 
> Delphi installed, which rather annoyed me, so I went for the free 
> command-line C++ compiler instead.
>
> David
0
Vern
10/1/2008 9:30:11 PM
Vern Marsden wrote:

> I wonder, is Turbo C++ able to use Turbo Delphi's authorization code?

Just try it. <g>


-- 
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)        http://www.teamb.com

"Ask her to wait a moment - I am almost done."
 -- Carl Friedrich Gauss (1777-1855), while working, when 
    informed that his wife is dying
0
Rudy
10/1/2008 9:48:11 PM
Then  How can I get rid of the 'License Manager' msg
"you are not licensed to use Borland C++ Builder".
How do I get licensed?
Thanks!
-- 

ô¿ô
 V  e  r  n
"Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)" <newsgroups@rvelthuis.de> wrote in message 
news:23867@forums.codegear.com...
> Vern Marsden wrote:
>
>> I wonder, is Turbo C++ able to use Turbo Delphi's authorization code?
>
> Just try it. <g>
>
>
> -- 
> Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)        http://www.teamb.com
>
> "Ask her to wait a moment - I am almost done."
> -- Carl Friedrich Gauss (1777-1855), while working, when
>    informed that his wife is dying
0
Vern
10/2/2008 2:20:20 AM
Vern Marsden wrote:

> Then  How can I get rid of the 'License Manager' msg
> "you are not licensed to use Borland C++ Builder".
> How do I get licensed?

I have no idea, sorry. Probably you should first uninstall everything
you have and then reinstall using a new key you get from CodeGear. I
have no idea why this one takes so long.
-- 
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)        http://www.teamb.com

"Love is the answer - but while you're waiting for the answer sex
 raises some pretty good questions." -- Woody Allen
0
Rudy
10/2/2008 11:06:40 AM
> {quote:title=Vern Marsden wrote:}{quote}
> Isn't it clear what I am asking for:
> "a current offering of a free Delphi version and a free C++ version " ?

No, you haven't been clear at all. And people are going out of their way trying to help you.

The only currently available free Turbos are based on the 2006 release.  Since they all share the same Registry keys, only one can be installed at a time.  You can get around that by installing to different computers, different partitions, or virtual machines.

As far as the problem with registering, there should be a "Regclean" utility on the CD you can run to remove all traces of the old installation from the Registry before reinstalling.   If that doesn't help, try asking at the Installation forum.  Even better, you can open a free installation support case, and get a response from CodeGear.
http://support.codegear.com/forms/submitcase

It was more than half a year after the release of the commercial version of the Studio 2006 before the Turbos were released. Similarly, there is some talk about eventually releasing Turbos for the current product, but they probably won't be as feature-rich as the 2006 Turbo Explorer, which included all the features of Pro. On the other hand, they'll be more current, and the help system should be better.
--
Rick Carter
carterrk@despammed.com
Chair, Delphi/Paradox SIG, Cincinnati PC Users Group
0
Rick
10/5/2008 8:10:43 AM
Thanks for your help!
I didn't know about this: http://support.codegear.com/forms/submitcase
I downloaded my Turbos, so no CD, no regcleaner. If anyone has one, pls let 
me know.

Yes, it is very difficult to be sure what product I actually have:
On startup of  bds.exe properties  call it 'Borland Develpment Studio'.
The 1st error msg I get 'You are not licensed to use Borland C++ Builder', 
calls it 'Borland C++ Builder'.
When IDE finally comes up, it calls itself, Turbo C++ .
The help calls itself Borland Developer Studio, and elsewhere, it calls 
itself 'Borland Developer Studio 2006', and  elsewhere, 'Developer Studio 
2006 for Win32', and  elsewhere, 'Developer Studio 2006' for .Net.  Not to 
mention the codegear.com free download named 'Turbo C++ 2006 Explorer '. 
Which is what I think that I have.

Hence, my original question?:   How can I tell what I have?

But I do have a clearer picture now.
I hope to eventually run Delphi 5, and 'Turbo C++ 2006 Explorer ' , on the 
same machine.
And I am hopeful that 'submit case' will shore it all up for me.
Thanks ALL !

-- 

ô¿ô
 V  e  r  n
<Richard Carter> wrote in message news:25492@forums.codegear.com...
>> {quote:title=Vern Marsden wrote:}{quote}
>> Isn't it clear what I am asking for:
>> "a current offering of a free Delphi version and a free C++ version " ?
>
> No, you haven't been clear at all. And people are going out of their way 
> trying to help you.
>
> The only currently available free Turbos are based on the 2006 release. 
> Since they all share the same Registry keys, only one can be installed at 
> a time.  You can get around that by installing to different computers, 
> different partitions, or virtual machines.
>
> As far as the problem with registering, there should be a "Regclean" 
> utility on the CD you can run to remove all traces of the old installation 
> from the Registry before reinstalling.   If that doesn't help, try asking 
> at the Installation forum.  Even better, you can open a free installation 
> support case, and get a response from CodeGear.
> http://support.codegear.com/forms/submitcase
>
> It was more than half a year after the release of the commercial version 
> of the Studio 2006 before the Turbos were released. Similarly, there is 
> some talk about eventually releasing Turbos for the current product, but 
> they probably won't be as feature-rich as the 2006 Turbo Explorer, which 
> included all the features of Pro. On the other hand, they'll be more 
> current, and the help system should be better.
> --
> Rick Carter
> carterrk@despammed.com
> Chair, Delphi/Paradox SIG, Cincinnati PC Users Group
0
Vern
10/5/2008 11:21:41 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Turbo C++ Turbo Delphi win32 free download
Greetings; I've been away from my Delphi5 for a while. So I downloaded the free Turbo Delphi with Turbo C++, to see what's going on. Also, just purchased my first Mac (MacBookPro) with Parallels. Are there any embarcadero products for the Mac? Looks like C++ might be a way to use same language on both operating systems. So, how do I open Turbo C++? The help is not much help. No 'getting started with C++'. Plenty of C#. Please hurry, I only have 35,000 days left on the trial. :) Thanks in advance! BTW: I am posting this via [https://forums.codegear.com/pos...

re: [PATCH] Move Win32::* functions from win32/win32.c to ext/Win32/Win32.xs
----=_e3pon25ktlh8mqd3tgjj1tt7en166ucrfq.MFSBCHJLHS Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit > patch2.diff moves the Win32::* functions into the ext/Win32 module and > adds forwarder functions to load the module at runtime on first use: > > static void > forward(pTHX_ const char *function) > { > dXSARGS; > Perl_load_module(aTHX_ PERL_LOADMOD_NOIMPORT, newSVpvn("Win32",5), NULL); > PUSHMARK(SP-items); > call_pv(function, GIMME_V); > } It just occurred to me that Perl_load_modul...

Converting Delphi for Win32 to Delphi .Net(Prism)
Hi, I am currently migrating a project from Delphi for Win32 to Delphi.net. Part of my code currently goes into a directory and pulls out a random file from this directory and loads the contents of the file for me. This code doesn't seem to work in Delphi.Net. It uses PString and a number of functions in SysUtils that don't seem to be present in Delphi.net's SysUtils file. If anyone can help me please, it would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks, Jonathan Mackey Jonathan Mackey a écrit : > I am currently migrating a project from Delphi for Win32 to &...

delphi Win32 using delphi .NET dll
Hi, I'm trying to use a delphi.NET dll in delphi.WIN32. I am currently using CodeGear Delphi 2007 with version2(base version) of .NET I can get the dll to import into the WIN32 application the only problem is when i include things such as: "using Classes,DateUtils, SysUtils" in the .NET dll the win32 application will instantly hang when any of the dll functions are called. Any help would be great thanks. Also I have tried this example and it also crashes for me? http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/22688 -Braden I also found this.. "The problem is that, wehn you instal...

Delphi.NET loading Delphi.Win32 Driver
Hi, What I'm trying to do is marshal an array of cardinal (or integer) back into managed memory from a win32 dll. I know how to pass managed memory into a win32 dll {code} var aa : array of Integer; Buffer : IntPtr; begin SetLength(aa,2); aa[0] := 1; aa[1] := 80; if not Supports(ExtractFilePath(Application.ExeName)+'Win32_Library\SDK_Driver.Win32.io', TypeOf(IMyFunctions), MyFunctions) then Exit; //loads the driver into memory. MyFunctions contains the method names found in the SDK_Driver. Buffer := Marshal.AllocHGlobal(2 * {Marshal.SystemDefaultC...

Migrate from Delphi 2007 for Win32 to Delphi XE
we use Delphi 2007 for Win32 to support legacy (32Bit) OWL-based pascal applications (yes i know it was a mistake not to switch to VCL 15 years ago). could our applications still be opened and compiled with Delphi XE? The existing projects are all plain Pascal-Code, coming back from the times of Turbo Pascal for Windows and later on Borland Pascal. Are there any improvements we could profit from (i.e IDE, Debugger)? Thanks Andrej > {quote:title=Andrej Dimic wrote:}{quote} > could our applications still be opened and compiled with Delphi XE? I'm not sure, but I guess ...

Win32 program: Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE5
How is a D7 Win32 program compared to a Delphi XE5 one in terms of stability and performance? Is Delphi XE5 good enough for a big ERP project with several DLL's and hundreds of units and forms? Thanks in advance Am 26.12.2013 15:02, schrieb lior ilan: > How is a D7 Win32 program compared to a Delphi XE5 one in terms of stability > and performance? > Is Delphi XE5 good enough for a big ERP project with several DLL's and > hundreds of units and forms? > Thanks in advance > Hello, XE5 has increased functionality. Stability seems to be ok for most ...

Win32 Delphi language features introduced since Delphi 7
Hi, Am I right in thinking that the language features introduced since Delphi 7 fall into the categories: a) language features dictated by .Net compatibility. e.g. Namespaces, Inlining, records with methods, operator overloading, pure interfaces, generics, extended RTTI and reflection; b) Unicode strings and supporting procedures? c) 64-bit support What other language features, if any, have been introduced since D7? Had most of the post-D7 languages features, except for generics, Unicode strings, and 64-bit support, been introduced in or before Delphi 2005? How bug-free were ...

c# function conevrt to Delphi Win32 [Edit]
hello there! =========== public static System.Drawing.Image GetFromOZJ(string FilePath) { System.Drawing.Image image1 = null; System.IO.FileStream fileStream1 = null; System.IO.MemoryStream memoryStream1 = null; byte[] bArr1 = new byte[24]; try { fileStream1 = new System.IO.FileStream(FilePath, System.IO.FileMode.Open, System.IO.FileAccess.Read); int i1 = (int)fileStream1.Length - 24; byte[] bArr2 = new byte[i1]; fileStream1.Read...

[PATCH] Move Win32 from win32/ext/Win32 to ext/Win32
To compile the Win32 module under both "MSWin32" and "cygwin" the module needs to be moved to the ext/ subdirectory. To preserve the change history this should be done with `p4 integrate`: p4 integrate win32/ext/Win32/... ext/Win32/... p4 delete win32/ext/Win32/... The attached patch then updates Configure to build the module under cygwin only, and updates the MANIFEST. The MSWin32 builds will continue to find the module automatically using the FindExt.pm module. Cheers, -Jan diff -dur bleadperl/Configure bleadnew/Configure --- bleadperl/Conf...

Delphi and C++ Builder msbuild issue platform env. variable win32
Just a quick note and a fix to the notorious personality not defined issue for Delphi or C++ Builder XE2 and XE3 related to the WIN32 platform variable. If while compiling in Delphi or C++ Builder you get a myserious "Delphi personality not supported" or "platform not supported: WIN32" the way I resolved the issue was to remove the platform environment variable from the system and user environment variables and from the IDE: Right click My Computer and select properties The location of the environment variables dialog is in different locations on Win7/8/Vista/XP an...

Delphi Win32 Inkoverlay
I need to use Inkoverlay for 4 entry fields. Do I need to use 4 separate inkoverlay components? What is the best way to create these in code? I need to know this because sometimes the number of entries can vary from 4 to 10. ...

Delphi (Win32)
Hi all, I am looking for a Delphi/Win32 equivalent of the .Net SqlBulkCopy class... is there something available? Background: I want to load CSV/Text files directly into a DB table. Files have various formats, e.g. field separator, text delimiter etc. TIA, Levend. > Background: I want to load CSV/Text files directly into a DB table. Files have various formats, e.g. field separator, text delimiter etc. What database are you using ? Hi Robert, I am mainly using MS SQL Server. Thus a 1:1 equivalent of .Net SqlBulkCopy is what I am looking for - although I would not complain...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net
It seems that Delphi for .Net is slower than Delphi Win32 native applicaiton. I would like to know is it true all .Net application is slower than Win32 native applicaiton or it is Delphi for .Net only. Your information is great appreciated, Inung On 2011-06-21 18:20:17 +0100, Inung Huang said: > It seems that Delphi for .Net is slower than Delphi Win32 native applicaiton. > I would like to know is it true all .Net application is slower than > Win32 native applicaiton or it is Delphi for .Net only. If you are only running the code in the application once then, yes, yo...

Web resources about - turbo delphi for win32 and C++ - embarcadero.delphi.win32

Delphi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... an archaeological site and a modern town in Greece on the south-western spur of Mount Parnassus in the valley of Phocis . The site of Delphi ...

Delphi Automotive (@DelphiAuto) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Delphi Automotive @ DelphiAuto ...

Delphi Connect for Verizon on the App Store on iTunes
Get Delphi Connect for Verizon on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.


Audi working with Delphi to develop autonomous car tech
Audi is developing an iPad-sized device that will pack all the necessary computing power for a self-driving car

US approves China company's acquisition of Delphi biz
The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States has formally approved the acquisition of Delphi's global production of braking systems ...

Verizon And Delphi Officially Launch Vehicle Diagnostics Service - $250 For The Module, $5 A Month On ...
If you're a car nut, a paranoid parent, or a small business owner looking to do a little, uh, company vehicle economy analysis, Verizon's teamed ...

Watch out Google: Delphi gives Ars a ride in its self-driving car
The automotive components maker gave Ars a preview ride around the neighborhood. MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA—On Thursday morning I met with Delphi at its ...

The skinny on Delphi's autonomous road trip across the United States
Filed under: Green , Videos , Autonomous Last week, Delphi's autonomous car became the first to complete a coast-to-coast trip across the United ...

Delphi partners with WiTricity on automated wireless charging system
One could easily argue that parking between the white lines at any local hangout presents a challenge for some inexperienced drivers. So, why ...

Resources last updated: 12/15/2015 5:31:50 AM