ShareMem Delphi 6 --> Delphi 2009

I have just upgraded from Delphi 6 to Delphi 2009. My software uses about 20
files, plus literally dozens more plug-ins. Every project has ShareMem as
its first unit and borlndmm.dll is distributed with the software.

I am aware that the Borland Memory Manager was replaced to use FastMM quite
some time ago. Will I have to rebuild every EXE and DLL in DElphi 2009 that
uses ShareMem, or will supplying the new borlndmm.dll be enough?

i.e. I would like to just update the main application EXEs and DLLs, but
leave the plug-ins alone. Will this work?

Thanks,
Jason.

--
Jason Sweby
Software Development Manager,

The Delphi Disciple. http://delphidisciple.blogspot.com
0
Jason
7/17/2009 9:51:50 AM
embarcadero.delphi.win32 2183 articles. 0 followers. Follow