Printer.Printers does not show all installed printers

I use this code with Delphi 2007:

for I := 0 to Pred(Printer.Printers.Count) do
  Listbox1.items.add(Printer.Printers[I]);

I have a customer that has a Xerox Phaser printer installed which is his
default printer but it does not show in the list.
He is using Windows 7, 64bit.

Anyone have an idea as to why this might happen ?

Thanks
JT
0
John
4/10/2014 3:36:37 PM
embarcadero.delphi.win32 2183 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Web resources about - Printer.Printers does not show all installed printers - embarcadero.delphi.win32

States of India by installed power capacity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^ "ALL INDIA REGIONWISE GENERATING INSTALLED CAPACITY OF POWER" (PDF) . Central Electricity Authority, Ministry of Power, Government of India. ...

Facebook, Messenger Pre-Installed on New Nokia 215, Nokia 215 Dual SIM Low-Cost Handsets
Facebook and Facebook Messenger are among the preinstalled applications on the new Nokia 215 and Nokia 215 Dual SIM entry-level phones from Microsoft ...

Installed a new HDD - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Seagate 100GB, 7200RPM in the 3 year old PowerBook.

FIRST EVER IPAD MINI INSTALLED INTO DASH OF A CAR - YouTube
Soundwaves of Tampa is the first to install a iPad Mini into a dash of a car. Please check us out and build pics at http://Facebook.com/soundwavesoftampa ...

Queensland's first Bitcoin ATM installed in South Brisbane
What is believed to be Queensland’s first Bitcoin ATM is up and running at a South Brisbane cafe, allowing customers to withdraw and sell ...

Cameras installed on hull of ISS (00:59)

Where in the US is solar installed?

New cycling separations to be installed on ACT roads
New separation measures will be installed and trialled on ACT roads in the next 12 months, as the government attempts to make cycling safer by ...