How to detect if my Delphi Win32 application has been installed by Setup ?

Hi,

What I would like to know is how can I detect if my delphi application Win32 (from this EXE) has benn installed by a Setup.exe or .MSI ? How can I retrieve the list of applications installed under the current windows version (from XP and Vista too) ?

Thank you for any suggestion or link or whatever...

Regards,

Laurent
0
laurent
10/13/2008 1:21:28 PM
embarcadero.delphi.win32 2183 articles. 0 followers. Follow

laurent pierre wrote:
> How can I retrieve the list of applications installed under the current windows version (from XP and Vista too) ?

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall
0
Jouni