WSDL import - function profile problem #2

I have a third party whose web service we use.  We initially imported their
WSDL in 2011, and have been using the resulting classes and functions since
then.

They have recently made some updates and changed their URLs, which caused us
to re-import the WSDL.  They have maintained the earlier functions, but
added many new ones.  However, the imported WSDL has completely changed the
profile of all of the original functions.

For instance, instead of this:
function  Login(const Service: Integer; const GroupKey: Integer; const Pin:
WideString; var LoginToken: WideString): OCNErrorCode; stdcall;

The newly imported WSDL created this:
function  Login(const parameters: Login): LoginResponse; stdcall;

I have verified that the service does need four parameters from the earlier
version.

I looked through the raw XML WSDL, and I did find this:

<s:element name="Login">
  <s:complexType>
    <s:sequence>
      <s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="Service" type="s:int" />
      <s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="GroupKey" type="s:int" />
      <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="Pin" type="s:string" />
      <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="LoginToken"
type="s:string" />
    </s:sequence>
  </s:complexType>
</s:element>

So I'm wondering what could be the problem?

I have tried importing via XE7, D2007, and using WSDLImp that I downloaded
from Embarcadero - all three have the same problem.  I believe the original
import from 2011 was done with D5.

Thanks,

Bob M..
0
Bob

wsdl:import tag problem (DelphiXE and Delphi 2010)
DelphiXE or Delphi2010 can not get the import web service. <wsdl:import namespace="urn:aile-saglik-gov-tr:ahbs:service:mvs" location="Mvs.wsdl"/> cannot open file c:\documents and settings\......\rad studio\projects\webServiceTest\Mvs.wsdl The system can not find the file specified. <wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="urn:aile-saglik-gov-tr:ahbs:service:mvs"> <wsdl:import namespace="urn:aile-saglik-gov-tr:ahbs:service:mvs" location="Mvs.wsdl"/> <wsdl:types/> ? <wsdl:service name="Mvs">...

WSDL import Taxation and Customs Union webservice #2
Hi, We are using a the Taxation and Customs Union webservice to on VIES to validate european VAT numbers. This worked nicely till they did some upgrade last week. When i use SOAPUI 3.5 to import the new wdsl file and do a request it works fine if i use the same wdsl file with the XML importer form delphi the code generates fine but when the client does a request we get a RemotableException 'org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException: Unexpected subelement countryCode'. So i extracted the SOAP request in the THTTPRIO.OnBeforeExecute and compared it to the SOAP request...

Delphi RAD XE
Hi, Delphi RAD XE Profesional - disable Wizard WebService- WSDL importer (next SOAP Server DataModule, SOAP Server Interface). SOAP server Application enabled only. Any ideas? regards Marián ...

Problem with imported e-mail profile Seamonkey 2.0
When I tried to send e-mail with Seamonkey 2.0, I kept getting the following message: Sending of message failed. An error occurred sending mail: Unable to authenticate to SMTP server mailhost.worldnet.att.net. It does not support authentication (SMTP-AUTH) but you have chosen to use authentication. Uncheck 'Use name and password' for that server or contact your service provider. Going over the Mail Account Settings, nowhere did I have checked any type of authentication request. The only way I could correct this was to manually edit prefs.js. There was a line use...

Blank namespace problem in wsdl importer --- still appears to be broken in Delphi 2009
It would appear that the Delphi wsdl importer is still not handling namespaces. I have Delphi 2009 + update1 and am trying to import wsdl from some java-based web services. The ruby soap4r wsdl importer does handle name spaces properly --- so below is a correctly generated soap request from ruby followed immediately by the soap request that came out of Delphi. I regret that newsgroup formatting does not let me highlight the differences clearly. Anyone know whether a fix for this is on the horizon? Thanks, David Jameson ----- Correct soap request generated by Ruby after...

DNN 2.1.2
Hi, I have uploaded the TTTASDIAdmin and it works well using mix authentication (on version 2.1.2). Now I have uploaded the TTTASDI Import module successfully, and added the module to a Tab. However when I click the button to import a user or a group I get the message "Login failure: unknown user name or bad password". I have tried 2 different solutions to this problem: (btw my configuration is: my site is hosted on a dedicated y2k server in my domain, used exclusively as a web server and not as a Domain Controller - so I use a local ASPNET worker process as the account. So...

Problem in Sending XML to secure WebService from another WebService... #2
hi, I have a problem that we have a web application that is going to connect with the webservice. In this webservice we have a funcation that is going to send string as xml format to another secure webservice. the secure webservice accepts out request string (xml format) and send response as strng(xml format) to the pervious webservice. In each time when call the secure webservice from first webservice we have the requestid. For this requestid the seucre webservice sends single response. The problem is when we send a request xml to secure webservice, inatially we are getting single respon...

Profile problem #2
I am helping an elderly person with her Windows 7 PC. She uses Thunderbird. Today, suddenly TB opened completely fresh with no emails, no accounts nothing. Not sure what she did. I suppose I could do a Windows system restore but is there something less drastic I could do to recover her accounts and emails? She does have automated backups to an external usb HD but I am not sure what files I should restore or where I should look for them. Please help. Jeff On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 13:23:29 -0500, Jeff@nospam.fake wrote: > I am helping an elderly person with her Windows 7 ...

WSDL import #2
I am trying to import an WSDL from an application and I get an error. This is the output D:\DATA>wsdlimp -P http://TJ-SC627EMAIL:12670/IncidentManagement.wsdl Borland WSDLIMP Version 2.2 - $Rev: 10138 $ Copyright (c) 2007 Borland Software Corporation Reading: http://TJ-SC627EMAIL:12670/IncidentManagement.wsdl Import : http://TJ-SC627EMAIL:12670/IncidentManagement.wsdl:0 *Error*: http://TJ-SC627EMAIL:12670/PWS/Common.xsd *Error*: No data is available for the requested resource. Line: 0 If I look in the file http://TJ-SC627EMAIL:12670/PWS/Common.xsd with a browser I can see t...

webservice problem #2
I have a webservice defined as below [WebMethod] public void updateDetails(CC.Customer customer) { //code ....... } when I run the webservice discovery wizard, the reference.cs file generates this /// <remarks/> [System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapDocumentMethodAttribute("http://blahblah/updateDetails", RequestNamespace="http://blahblah/", ResponseNamespace="http://blahblah/", Use=System.Web.Services.Description.SoapBindingUse.Literal, ParameterStyle=System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapParameterStyle.Wrapped)] public void updateDetails([System.Xml.Serialization.XmlElementAttribut...

Profile Problem #2

DELPHI 2009 / XE / Importer crashes when importing large WSDL file. Help?
When importing a large wsdl, delphi crashes and closes. Tried with D2009, 2010 and XE. Same behaviour. Provider assures other customers are using WDSL without problems. Can anybody provide me help? It seems to be the type declarations. I would gladly post the WSDL, its over 1MB, where and how? Thanks. Hello, > When importing a large wsdl, delphi crashes and closes. > Tried with D2009, 2010 and XE. Same behaviour. > Provider assures other customers are using WDSL without problems. > Can anybody provide me help? > It seems to be the type declarations. > I would ...

problem with webservices #2
hi iam new to webservices in my application i reffred this web service http://www.webservicex.net/stockquote.asmx then written in my apllication below code public delegate string delwebser(); public string callmywebservice() {   delwebser mywebser= new delwebser(mywebserv); IAsyncResult tag1=mywebser.BeginInvoke(null,null); Thread.Sleep(20000); string ss=mywebser.EndInvoke(tag1); return ss; } public string mywebserv() { net.webservicex.www.StockQuote stk= new Async_data4mWS.net.webservicex.www.StockQuote(); string s="GVK"; string sk=stk.GetQuote(s); return s; } cal...

Profile Problems #2
I currently have two profiles on my computer...one for SeaMonkey version 1.1.19 and another profile for SeaMonkey version 2.8. Recently, with much help from this group, a new location was established for my 2.8 profile on the E drive (previously it was on my C drive). My plan was to remove the old profile from the C drive once it was determined that the new location profile was working properly. Well, I removed the old profile from the C drive today and did I get a surprise--nothing worked on the 2.8 version without having to set up SeaMonkey all over again. I attempted to ...

Import profiles and mail from OE Mac 9.2.2 to Thunderbird on Tiger?
I have a new Mac running Tiger. I transferred the Microsoft User Data folder to the new system. I tried to use the Thunderbird import command, it doesn't appear to find anything, and I can't see how to navigate to the right place. Is this supported? Thanks, Richard Davies Richard Davies wrote: > I have a new Mac running Tiger. I transferred the Microsoft User Data folder > to the new system. I tried to use the Thunderbird import command, it doesn't > appear to find anything, and I can't see how to navigate to the right place. > Is this supported? >...

Web resources about - WSDL import - function profile problem #2 - embarcadero.delphi.webservices

Wave function - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... (a ball attached to a spring ) in classical mechanics (A-B) and quantum mechanics (C-H). In quantum mechanics (C-H), the ball has a wave function ...

Fatally weak MD5 function torpedoes crypto protections in HTTPS and IPSEC
... US Navy ) If you thought MD5 was banished from HTTPS encryption, you'd be wrong. It turns out the fatally weak cryptographic hash function, ...

Drop Point Knives: Function, Fit, Timeless
Drop Point Knives: Function, Fit, Timeless

Here's how squads and iron sights will function in Rising Storm 2: Vietnam
... roles and create a squad, and the creator can name, lock, or invite others to their little group. The more an outfit fills up, the more functions ...

Learning F# – The Thunderdome Principle for Functions
Back in 2008, Jeremy Miller introduced the Thunderdome Principle, a technique he used for building maintainable ASP.NET MVC applications which ...

Opioids Do Not Improve Physical Function In Patients With Neuropathic Pain
While opioids may alleviate pain in some chronic pain patients, their effectiveness when it comes to restoring physical function in patients ...

Using AWS Lambda functions to create print ready files
... going to tell you about our processing architecture as well as at a recent performance improvement with the integration of AWS Lambda functions. ...

Political row over omitting Kerala CM from PM Modi’s function
Kerala chief minister Oommen Chandy on Saturday decided to keep away from Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s function in Kollam in south Kerala after ...

Power Through Your Work With a “Forcing Function”
... to flow faster and more easily when I know I only have a couple of hours to turn it in. Entrepreneur Dan Martell calls this a “forcing function” ...

Macphun Creative Kit 2016 review: Critical photo editing functions delivered in one diverse app
With Creative Kit, Macphun wants to pick up where Apple’s now-defunct Aperture left off. As a plug-in to Photos , Macphun’s apps significantly ...