WSDL import - function profile problem

I have a third party whose web service we use.  We initially imported their
WSDL in 2011, and have been using the resulting classes and functions since
then.

They have recently made some updates and changed their URLs, which caused us
to re-import the WSDL.  They have maintained the earlier functions, but
added many new ones.  However, the imported WSDL has completely changed the
profile of all of the original functions.

For instance, instead of this:
function  Login(const Service: Integer; const GroupKey: Integer; const Pin:
WideString; var LoginToken: WideString): OCNErrorCode; stdcall;

The newly imported WSDL created this:
function  Login(const parameters: Login): LoginResponse; stdcall;

I have verified that the service does need four parameters from the earlier
version.

I looked through the raw XML WSDL, and I did find this:

<s:element name="Login">
  <s:complexType>
    <s:sequence>
      <s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="Service" type="s:int" />
      <s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="GroupKey" type="s:int" />
      <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="Pin" type="s:string" />
      <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="LoginToken"
type="s:string" />
    </s:sequence>
  </s:complexType>
</s:element>

So I'm wondering what could be the problem?

I have tried importing via XE7, D2007, and using WSDLImp that I downloaded
from Embarcadero - all three have the same problem.  I believe the original
import from 2011 was done with D5.

Thanks,

Bob M..
0
Bob

wsdl:import tag problem (DelphiXE and Delphi 2010)
DelphiXE or Delphi2010 can not get the import web service. <wsdl:import namespace="urn:aile-saglik-gov-tr:ahbs:service:mvs" location="Mvs.wsdl"/> cannot open file c:\documents and settings\......\rad studio\projects\webServiceTest\Mvs.wsdl The system can not find the file specified. <wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="urn:aile-saglik-gov-tr:ahbs:service:mvs"> <wsdl:import namespace="urn:aile-saglik-gov-tr:ahbs:service:mvs" location="Mvs.wsdl"/> <wsdl:types/> ? <wsdl:service name="Mvs">...

Delphi RAD XE
Hi, Delphi RAD XE Profesional - disable Wizard WebService- WSDL importer (next SOAP Server DataModule, SOAP Server Interface). SOAP server Application enabled only. Any ideas? regards Marián ...

Blank namespace problem in wsdl importer --- still appears to be broken in Delphi 2009
It would appear that the Delphi wsdl importer is still not handling namespaces. I have Delphi 2009 + update1 and am trying to import wsdl from some java-based web services. The ruby soap4r wsdl importer does handle name spaces properly --- so below is a correctly generated soap request from ruby followed immediately by the soap request that came out of Delphi. I regret that newsgroup formatting does not let me highlight the differences clearly. Anyone know whether a fix for this is on the horizon? Thanks, David Jameson ----- Correct soap request generated by Ruby after...

DELPHI 2009 / XE / Importer crashes when importing large WSDL file. Help?
When importing a large wsdl, delphi crashes and closes. Tried with D2009, 2010 and XE. Same behaviour. Provider assures other customers are using WDSL without problems. Can anybody provide me help? It seems to be the type declarations. I would gladly post the WSDL, its over 1MB, where and how? Thanks. Hello, > When importing a large wsdl, delphi crashes and closes. > Tried with D2009, 2010 and XE. Same behaviour. > Provider assures other customers are using WDSL without problems. > Can anybody provide me help? > It seems to be the type declarations. > I would ...

Delphi (2007 ...XE2) WSDL importer can't "unwrap" WSDL's from Remobjects
Hello all, I'm having a lot of problems importing WSDL's from SOAP services created by Remobjects SDK. The Delphi WSDL importer can't "unwrap" the parameter types, I get errors like: "Cannot unwrap: - Input element wrapper name does not match operation's name - More than one strictly out element was found" RemObject's own service builder can unwrap the parameters, only Delphi's importer can't. I attach an example here, can anyone tell me what's wrong with it? Kind regards, Arthur -------------------------------------...

The WSDL importer seems to be missing a property when I import my WSDL [Edit]
I'm attempting to import the following WSDL. It's not publicly available so I'll paste in the contents. {code} <definitions name="GETFILE" targetNamespace="http://xmlns.oracle.com/orawsv/DPAULUS/GETFILE" xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:tns="http://xmlns.oracle.com/orawsv/DPAULUS/GETFILE" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"> <types> <xsd:schema targetNamespace="http://xmlns.oracle.com/orawsv/DPAULUS/GETFILE" elemen...

WSDL importer seems to miss return property definitionwhen I import a WSDL
Delphi XE Enterprise WSDL is not in public domain. I am expecting the method ReturnTokenCardList to return a value for number of rows being returned and the TokenListing records each with four fields in TokenList. The imported definition TokenList is, however, blank. {code} // ************************************************************************ // // XML : TokenList, <complexType> // Namespace : Ctel Group // ************************************************************************ // TokenList = class(TRemotable) private published end; {code} ...

Alterataive to Delphi wsdl import tool
Using Delphi XE, and also tried XE5, importing a pretty complex web service wsdl. I am finding the translation is not great just because of the way the classes in the web service were defined. I am wondering if there are any other tools out there that I could try so I have something to compare the results to? Also wonder if anyone has done a manual interpretation of a web service and how successful that was. Thanks, Wayne ...

Delphi 2010 WSDL import issue
Hi; I have a very perculiar problem in that from a command line I can generate a pas interface file from a third party WSDL. When I attempt to open this file in the IDE (2010) after a minute or so the IDE closes without any error or exception being generated. If I attempt to import the WSDL from within the IDE after a few minutes the IDE closes again without generating an error. The WSDL is very large (10MB - 192000 rows of xml) and the pas file is similarly large (7MB - 243900 rows). I can consume and use this WSDL from Visual Studio, is there a workaround to bring this int...

Can not import WSDL in Delphi 2010
Hello, I have written a web service in Delphi 2010 that i have published at: http://79.171.249.41/nasherpopman/wsnasherPopMan.dll I am now trying to import the wsdl into a test app using the WSDL Importer: http://79.171.249.41/nasherpopman/wsnasherPopMan.dll?wsdl but i am getting an error that says the end tag does not match the start tag. I am sure i have seen this before but i cannot remember what i did to fix it. Is it a problem in the web service and the way it publishes the wsdl, or the way i am trying to import it? /richard Am 17.02.2014 10:05, Richard Bibby wro...

Problems with importing WSDL:xsd:datetime
Hi, I have problems to import a WSDL Service that contains the xsd:datetime datatyp... you can found the WDSL File at: www.ulmer.de/file/tmp/test_wsdl.zip Problem 1 is: // ************************************************************************ // // The following types, referred to in the WSDL document are not being represented // in this file. They are either aliases[@] of other types represented or were referred // to but never[!] declared in the document. The types from the latter category // typically map to predefined/known XML or Borland typ...

WSDL problem
I have a very strange thing: I installed D7 on a new machine, everything ist running, but the WebServices windows ist empty, the expert for the WSDL import ist not there. I compared everything with the old installation but did not find the difference. My question is: how to install the WSDL Import expert in D7? TIA Detlef detlef zieleznik wrote: > I have a very strange thing: > > I installed D7 on a new machine, everything ist running, but the WebServices windows ist empty, the expert for the WSDL import ist not there. I compared everything with the old installation bu...

Problems Consuming Delphi 2010 Webservices
Hi there, i created a simple test webservice in delphi 2010 and published it on an IIS Webserver. By consuming the wsdl in various clients (c#-client, intalio, soap-ui) there are a couple of problems. The +soapenc:arraType+ can not be found and so i can not consume my webservice with this clients. Consuming the wsdl by a delphi client works very well. To compare the wsdl files i created the same web service in visual studio 2010 (c#). Here the arrayType is supported and i can consume the wsdl in various clients. The functions of both web services are exactly the same. For comparison her...

Odd problem with enum in an imported WSDL
In my WSDL imported code I have something like this in the type section: Judet = ( ..... IL, IS_, IF_, ... ); {$SCOPEDENUMS OFF} Of course in the original WSDL code (XML)... the IS and IF values do not have the trailing "_" character, which appeared because they are reserved words and the Importer transformed them The XML part looks like this: <s:simpleType name="Judet"> <s:restriction base="s:string"> .... <s:enumeration value="IL" /> <...

Delphi 2009 WSDL Importer and attributeGroup
Hi, It seems that Delphi's WSDL Importer don't support attributeGroup and so generates a broken SOAP Wrapper. Do you know how to fix the wrapper in order to manually add the missing properties ? <xsd:complexType name="StatusRequestType"> <xsd:sequence> <xsd:element ref="xsd1:Id" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"/> <xsd:element ref="xsd1:SeqNo" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1"/> <xsd:element name="Option" type="xsd1:StatusOptionType" minOccurs="...

Web resources about - WSDL import - function profile problem - embarcadero.delphi.webservices

Wave function - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... (a ball attached to a spring ) in classical mechanics (A-B) and quantum mechanics (C-H). In quantum mechanics (C-H), the ball has a wave function ...

TV binging, exercise skipping linked to poor cognitive function
... their fit, less TV-addicted counterparts. In particular, couch potatoes had slightly lower brain processing speeds and worse executive function, ...

iPhone best tricks and functions - Business Insider
Your iPhone can do a lot more than you think.

Learning F# – Passing Parameters to Functions
One of the first issues I faced when learning F# was finding out how to specify multiple parameters to a function. While this might sound obvious ...

HPE Offers Catalog of Virtual Network Functions for Telcos
The vendor's OpenNFV Solution Portal gives carriers a single place to find a range of VNFs that are pre-tested to run on their networks.

7 Useful Technical SEO Functions For Your E-commerce Website
This article was co-authored by Mate Dyekiss, SEO Strategist at IMI. An e-commerce website can create all the technical SEO issues onecan imagine: ...

Madras HC asks police to allow Tipu’s birth anniversary function
... Station on a petition filed by Ismail, General Secretary of Thamizhaga Makkal Jananayaga Katchi, seeking grant of permission to hold the function. ...

Colorado governor: This Planned Parenthood shooting may be a function of inflammatory rhetoric from bloggers ...
Via Grabien , skip to 4:45 of the clip below for the key bit. I naively thought we were (mostly) done with “climate of hate” stupidity after ...

Surprise: Binge-Watching TV May Cause a Decline in Brain Function
With the second season of Transparent only a few days away, some bad news awaits us: According to a recent study and common sense, probably, ...

1964 Archival Footage of British Soldiers Under the Effects of LSD Losing the Ability to Properly Function ...
1964 archival footage of British soldiers being given LSD-25 while training the the field. Over time they lost their ability to properly function, ...