WSDL File processing - GET_WORS_ORDERS_LIST - Northgate

Hi

I have a number of WSDL read writes to perform on a remote database and I am struggling to make anything work.

I have imported a WSDL file which is intended to get me a list of Works Orders and then I need to individually download and process each in turn.  Afterwards, send a response back when the job has been completed.

The code I have written to simply get the WorksOrderList is as below.

The issue I am having here is with the value for 'wo' which should be a 'WorksOrdersListRequest'  and how should it be structured??

The WSDL file can be downloaded from  [http://www.pcdata.co.uk/download/wo_wsdl.zip] and is part of the Northgate suit.

Any clues that you can give to help me find the structure of this would be gratefully received.

Regards

Philip L Jackson

procedure TfrmNorthgateMain.btnAPI1_WorksOrderListClick(Sender: TObject);
var  cred : TSOAPCredentials;
     WorksOrderList: GET_WORKS_ORDERS_LIST;
     wo  :WorksOrdersListRequest;
begin
 try
    Cred := TSOAPCredentials.Create;
    cred.userName     := 'xxxx';
    cred.userPassword := 'xxxxx';
    cred.Requestor    := 'xxxxx';

    HTTPRIO_API1.SOAPHeaders.Send(cred);

    wo :=  WorksOrdersListRequest.Create;

    //see line 318 in  get_works_orders_list_net        //what values should be a WorksOrdersListRequest(wo)????????????
    worksOrderList :=  (HTTPRIO_API1 as GetWorksOrdersListPort).GetWorksOrdersList(wo)  ;

    if worksOrderList.ToString <> '' then
              EditTarget.Text :=  worksOrderList.ToString;
 finally
   cred.Free;
   wo.Free;
 end;

end;
0
Philip

Creating Webservice From WSDL File
We have .wsdl file from the client. But client is taking time to implement public interface for our proxy to connect. Will it be possible to create a test webservice at our end (for time being) with exactly same binding methods,messagetype,porttype from the .wsdl given by the client. So we can test or return some sample output. If that is possible i can write a factory that can switch between client webservice and our local webservice. Please advise or help   Simply add the wsdl file as webreference in your project.this will create a proxy class against the wsdl that can be eas...

Using WSDL file with WebService
I'd like to implement a WebService, but I want it to use a given WSDL file. When I use wsdl.exe, I get a WebService which uses a slightly different WSDL: In the schema part the minOccure attrbutes are not correct (all set to "0"). a. Is there a way to force the WebService to generate certain minOccure/maxOccure in its WSDL? b. How can I tell my WebService to use a given WSDL file instead of generating one? I've tried to use WebServiceBinding[Location=".."] on my WebService class, but that doesn't seem to make any difference. Can anyone help me out? You can ...

Error: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. on File.Open
I have a gridView that has a bunch on document names stored in it. In a template column I have a view button. When the view button is clicked I run some javascript that that opens a new window and passes a documentID. In the viewDocuments form I make a call to the server passing to ID to get document details: Dim cmdSELDoc As New SqlCommand("[get_document]", conHTA) cmdSELDoc.CommandType = Data.CommandType.StoredProcedure Dim prmDocID As SqlParameter = cmdSELDoc.Parameters.Add("@i_document_id", Data.SqlDbType.Int) prmDocID.Value = Request.QueryString("docID") Try reader = cmdSELDoc.Ex...

Trying to Delete a file gives: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
Hello, when trying to delete a file I had copied into a file share on a computer I get the following error:  The process cannot access the file '\\SomeServer\SomeDirrectory\SOmeFIle.ext' because it is being used by another process. This file was placed in the file share using File.copy() and that seemed to work fine. Now in the second page to this app I want to give the option to delete the file. After having read some posts it seems possible that the file stream is not getting closed after the file.copy() but, I do not know how to close this stream, or how to find out i...

ASP.net, Database file, process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process
Hi I am using VWD 2008, SQL Express 2005, Reporting Services, Win-XP, IIS5Basically let's say I have 2 pages:Page1: has a SQLDataSource control that populates a GridView from a table from a database file myDB.mdf  (no code behind)Page2: has a reportviewer control that show a report with data from the same table from myDB.mdf from the reportserver, (no code behind)I have attached myDB.mdf to the SQL Server Express using the SQL Server Management Studio Express.If I first open Page2 to display the ReportViewer it works ok. or using the Report ManagerNow this is the problem:If aft...

The process cannot access the file <<File Name>> because it is being used by another process
Hi GuysI am uploading a file to the server and trying to convert the uploaded file into different format. At the time of conversion I am getting above error.upfile.PostedFile.SaveAs(FileName)  ==>File is saved at serverupfile = NothingAny idea how to resolve this problem.Thanks in advance.Sham...

Access not running webservice methods with only wsdl file
Hello!I'm new to web services. I'm using Visual Studio 2005, I'm developing a web app (c#). This application will use a java web service (hosted by tomcat) on the local machine. This webservice need some config to run, but on my developer machine i cannot make this configs. My question: I cannot run the webservice, so I cannot add it to my "Web references", so I cannot insert the function calls into my code. BUT I have a wsdl file. So, is there any way to add a web reference to my code with this wsdl? (It will not work, but i can build my project)Many thx Hi, Thank y...

Cannot access the WSDL or the WSDL file is
1. PB111 I am trying to use [Web Service Proxy Wizard] . When I try to enter the [WSDL Location] I get the message [ Cannot access the WSDL or the WSDL file is invalid (.. the url ..) ]. I am using PB11.1 . 2. The same Service proxy migrated from PB105 to PB111 . But it failed to deploy with the message ---------- Deploy: Deploy of afik_p_humanservice (11:30:14) Retrieving PowerBuilder proxies from Web service... Error: Cannot access the WSDL or the WSDL file is invalid.(http://tamat-dotnet/HumanFinderService/HumanService.asmx?wsdl) Generation Errors: Cannot acces...

WebService client, files from delphi 2007 on d7 not working as it should!
Hello, I am currently developing webservice client connecting to server written in c#. The problem is related to WebService components in d7 (THttptio). 1. On d7 version I get AccessVioletion if I don't put my app into DEP. Why is that on certain machines AV occurs on others not? 2. I found some files on your page with the soap sources from (delphi 2007 probably) which fixed AV problems however executing methods I am getting an error: indicating problems with parameter: s. 3. If I finally create an app in delphi 2010 everything works perfectly as it should ... ...

Delphi RAD XE
Hi, Delphi RAD XE Profesional - disable Wizard WebService- WSDL importer (next SOAP Server DataModule, SOAP Server Interface). SOAP server Application enabled only. Any ideas? regards Marián ...

Could not write to output file '...\obj\Debug\abc.dll" -- 'The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process'
I use VS2003. Recently I keep getting this error when building the solution. Any idea how to fix it?? THANKS!  Could not write to output file '...\obj\Debug\abc.dll" -- 'The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process' Close any other projects that link to this dll (i.e., any extra Visual Studio instances).  Also, try closing the app-- If you are running/debugging the project that references this dll, then you may be using that dll.  ---------------------------------------MCP - Web Based Client Development .NET 2.0 Thanks f...

Cannot copy assembly 'DotNetNuke' to file '<assemly>'. The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
I am in the process of creating a new module and I keep running into this problem. This happens every time I try to build the project. SOMETIMES I can get it working again by deleting the previously generated assemblies and reopening the project, but that doesn't always work and I'd like for the problem not to be there in the first place. My new module project is located at \DotNetNuke\DesktopModules\NewModule The build path for the assembly is set to ..\..\bin which is \DotNetNuke\Bin I am also using a project reference rather than an assembly reference so that shouldn't be the p...

Javascript: Grab Full Path from Input Type File and Pass to Server for Processing (using Client Callbacks and WebClient.UploadFile to Process File Path)
Hi all, I was wondering if someone can help me out with this. Basically I have a input type file control on the page and when the user browses and selects a file, I use javascript to grab the value and send to server. Since installing IE 8, the input type file no longer retains the complete path (which I need) because I am basically using webclient.uploadfile on server to upload the file. So, I need the complete path for webclient.uploadfile so that the page can post to the second page and then complete file upload. Now IE 8 has stopped retaining the path due to security restrictions. How ...

DELPHI 2009 / XE / Importer crashes when importing large WSDL file. Help?
When importing a large wsdl, delphi crashes and closes. Tried with D2009, 2010 and XE. Same behaviour. Provider assures other customers are using WDSL without problems. Can anybody provide me help? It seems to be the type declarations. I would gladly post the WSDL, its over 1MB, where and how? Thanks. Hello, > When importing a large wsdl, delphi crashes and closes. > Tried with D2009, 2010 and XE. Same behaviour. > Provider assures other customers are using WDSL without problems. > Can anybody provide me help? > It seems to be the type declarations. > I would ...

Delphi-created web service returns 'Unable to load WSDL file/location'
I created a web service in Delphi 2009 and set it up on a site hosted by IIS. Whenever I try to use the service or even if I try to use the WSDL importer in Delphi, I get this message: Unable to load WSDL File/Location: http://activate.buckstalker.com/isapi/buckactivationservice.dll?WSDL. Error [End tag 'head' does not match the start tag 'META'. Line: 22 </head><body><table class="MainBkgnd" bo]. If I open the service in a browser window and view the source, this is the start of the HTML: <html><head><META name="servi...

Web resources about - WSDL File processing - GET_WORS_ORDERS_LIST - Northgate - embarcadero.delphi.webservices