webmodule and Indy standalone webbroker is updating module on each call

<tt>Hello,<br>
          I found in earlier versions of delphi this spiteful issue.<br>
          Using a standalone webbroker (with indy component) properties<br />
      data in webmodule aren't resetted to original.<br>
          For example if I have in webmodule a FDQuery component with<br />
      SQL.Text:='select * from my table ';<br>
          And calling webmodule I write:<br>
      procedure TWebModule1.WebModuleBeforeDispatch(Sender: TObject;<br>
        Request: TWebRequest; Response: TWebResponse; var Handled:<br />
      Boolean);<br>
      begin<br>
        FDQuery1.sql.text:=FDQuery1.sql.text+' AND myfield=1';<br>
        FDQuery1.open;<br>
          ....<br>
        Response:=FDQuery1.sql.text;<br>
      end;<br>
      Firs call I receive response:<br>
      'select * from mytable and myfield=1'<br>
      Second<br>
      ...... and so on....<br>
      That means <br>
      each call can interfere with next call.<br>
      This issue i spiteful and I solve pushing sql texts<br />
      beforedispatching and popping after dispatch, but I think can<br />
      create big security problems too.<br>
      Thanks in advance,<br>
      Filippo<br>
</tt> ___________________________<br />
    Filippo Forlani<br />
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.filippoforlani.org">www.filippoforlani.org</a><br />
0
Filippo

Calling .NET 2.0 WebService with Delphi (first call fails)
Hello, i have a simple .NET 2.0 Webservice created with VS2008. The webservice contains a method "HelloWorld" that simply returns "Hello world" as string. The method does not need headers to be sent (no authentication and so on) The client is written in D2007 with all updates applied. When i call the service for the FIRST time i get the following exception: Class EDOMParseError with message 'End tag 'ul' does not match the start tag 'p'. Line: 124 '</ul>'. It seems that this comes from an error message tha...

Delphi 2010 Help Update and Delphi Updates 4 & 5
I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago. Is there a help update that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4? If not where can I find the latest help update. How do I update help? > {quote:title=Bill Miller wrote:}{quote} > I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago. Is there a help update > that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4? If not where can I find the > latest help update. How do I update help? The last help update for Delphi/C++ Builder 2010 was Help Update 1, released around the first of November 2009. It's available on the Embarcad...

Updated Indy VCL for Delphi 9
Where can I download a verson of the Indy VCL later than 10.2.5 for Delphi 9. The Indy site provides no information. <Gene Hansen> wrote in message news:174437@forums.codegear.com... > Where can I download a verson of the Indy VCL later than 10.2.5 for Delphi > 9. From Indy's SVN server directly, or from the Fulgan mirror. > The Indy site provides no information. Yes, it does. Follow the links for the Development Snapshot. However, the SVN download links are outdated as the repository was moved to a new server a few weeks ago. The Fulgan links are OK,...

Update panel vs calling webservices
Hi there, I am hoping someone can advise the best solution for my needs.I really like the ease of the update panels! drag drop and the job is done however I have been reading that there can be major performance hits when using update panels.Currently I have a page that has 10 update panels for what I have read a page should have no more the 3 or 4 update panels per page. My page is basically split into a left and right side, the left is for data entry and the right side contains listviews to present the data from the left. I have used and accordion on the lefthand s...

Indy and Delphi 2009 Update 3?
Hi, I have a piece of code that has worked fine from D7 -> D2006 -> D2009U2 (including Unicode support) that essentially creates a custom TCP connection between two applications and the sends custom data in the form <message this or that> and <message somethingelse> between these apps. (Conceived before WCF, Datasnap etc). There is a bit more to it than that, but that is the basic idea. From D2009U3 the data sometimes arrives at the recipient like: <message this o<message somethingelse> that is, the end of one message has been cut off and is missin...

multiple updates with js webservice call
 Hello,I'm thinking to new project migrate on solution without postbacks, but js web service calls. I'm in process of designing model for project so I need some considerations to make. I'm analyzing documentations about js webservices calling and one thing I can't still find. How I can programitacally setup scenario of updating. If I have, for example many usercontrols and one of them doing partial updating with js webservice call, how I can "wire" some of other controls to update too(like triggers in updatePanel controls), everything without postback. Tha...

Updatepanel update after each webservice-call finished?
Hi!  I have a updatepanel with is triggered by an button in my seachengine.When a user searching my btn_Click method calls two different methods in a webservice.The first method is quite fast but the second one takes about 20 sec. Is it possible to show the first result in my updatepanel after the first get something return from the first webservice-method, and then add the result from the second webservice-method after that is finished? Im trying to do updatepanel.update() after the first method but the updatepanel doesnt show any results until the second method is finished asw...

updates, updates, updates, NO MORE!
Name: Andreas Email: unbekanntatjokerdotms Product: Firefox Summary: updates, updates, updates, NO MORE! Comments: Hi ! if you want to develop a fine webbrowser, maybe you nee a new management. To release a new buggy version every two weeks is not very professional. Test your software before the release and let the user download a stable browser. this update-orgy since 2.0.0 used me to use Opera instead of FF. We haved use FF in our Company, but we can't deploy a new version every week to +200 Windows-clients, so in our company we've decided to return to IE, ...

updates, updates, updates
Holy Crap, Batman! You'd think I was running Windows XP and it's patch Tuesday. So far this week - new kernel (2.6.27.10), 2 new browsers (Opera 9.63 and Firefox 3.05) and a new plugin (Flash 10.0.156.3). I'm about ready to try one od the BSD's! vince wrote: > Holy Crap, Batman! You'd think I was running Windows XP and it's patch > Tuesday. > > So far this week - new kernel (2.6.27.10), 2 new browsers (Opera 9.63 > and Firefox 3.05) and a new plugin (Flash 10.0.156.3). I'm about ready > to try one od the BSD's! I take ...

Updates, updates and more updates
Name: pirhan Email: pirhan_chanathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Updates, updates and more updates Comments: Hello, Normally I use Safari, but my iBook is out of commission for a while. So, I am forced to use a PC to which I would much rather use Firefox than Internet Exploder. However, as much I enjoy not using a Microsoft product, and use a product that works decently, I am severely annoyed about the constant updates I am put through. In the last two days, I had to wait for Firefox to install updates before I could browse and now, I'm alerted that there'...

updates, updates, updates
Name: hans jensen Email: hansjensen44_athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: updates, updates, updates Comments: why is it everytime i go online firefox has new updates, 3 -4 times every day, its never ending..........whats all the problems??? please email me and let me know, ty,.........Hans Jensen Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Call webservice method asynchronously from Delphi 2006
I've already searched a lot, but did not find satisfying answer on the topic. I'm building a SOAP application. The server is in one of the methods doing a lenghty operation, which might time-out on http. How could I call this method asyncronously from the client? I already know it is possible, but all the samples are written in .NET. Is it even possible in Win32 using Delphi 2006? Thanks for any hint. Tom Hagen Hi Tom, > this method asyncronously from the client? I already know it is possible, > but all the samples are written in .NET. Is it even possible ...

How to Update TreeView In AJAX While Calling A WebService From Client
Hi Everyone.I am working on a page where I can create,delete or edit country,state and it's coresponding cities.So what I am doing in my page,I have placed a tree view control inside a update panel to show country,state and city in a hirechical manner.On page load I am filling the tree view with all the existing countries,states and it's coresponding cities. For insertion of country,state or city ,I have designed a webservice and I am calling that webservice on Add button click.So after insertion I want to update my treeview with the newly inserted record means I want to bind the tr...

Updating a website with data from an asynchronously called Webservice
Hi! I wrote the following code to update a label on my aspx-page with data retrieved by an asynchronously called Webservice. Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load If Not Page.IsPostBack Then Dim ws As localhost.WebServiceTest = New localhost.WebServiceTest Dim Result As IAsyncResult = ws.Beginmessages(AddressOf renderResult, ws) End If End Sub Private Sub renderResult(ByVal Result As IAsyncResult) Dim ws As localhost.WebServiceTest = CType(Result.AsyncState, localhost.W...

Web resources about - webmodule and Indy standalone webbroker is updating module on each call - embarcadero.delphi.webservices

Standalone program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In early computers like the ENIAC without the concept of an operating system , standalone programs were the only way to run a computer. Standalone ...

Standalone Sysadmin
So apparently my VPS machine isn't up to snuff yet? I'm not sure where the problem is, but it's down for now, so I've removed the redirect (and ...

Under the Hood: Integrating standalone mobile app features into Facebook for iOS - Facebook
Facebook Engineering hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel Under the Hood: Integrating standalone mobile app features into Facebook for iOS geschrieben. ...

Report: standalone mobile app for Facebook page management coming soon
Facebook has created a standalone page management app for iOS devices, according to 9to5Mac . The app, called Pages Manager, is available in ...

iDongle : standalone tethered boot for 3.1.2 devices - YouTube
Standalone jailbreak and/or tethered boot for 3.1.2 devices (iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 2G/3G). No sound. More info @ http://ibreak.it http://tw ...

Han Solo to star in second standalone Star Wars film, Lucasfilm confirms
Yes, that's right, another Star Wars movie. The iconic Star Wars character Han Solo is to be the subject of the second standalone Star Wars spin-off ...

Canberra needs a standalone fringe festival
A fringe festival for Canberra would provide an excellent opportunity for a program of good-quality music reflecting the innovative and stimulating ...

Frag Reel Friday: DayZ Standalone, Battlefield 4
It's been too long since we've celebrated some of the funniest and freakiest frag videos on the internet.

Standalone camera: Shot (Dead) By iPhone
It is hard to miss Apple's "Shot on iPhone 6" advertising campaign. It is pretty much everywhere in San Francisco, not surprising that Apple ...

Standalone Android L keyboard app resurfaces on the Amazon Appstore
Shortly after its unveiling, an actual copy of the Android L keyboard pulled straight from the Developer Preview OS appeared on the Play Store ...