Web Service not import in Delphi XE6

*Web Service Adress :* https://medula.sgk.gov.tr/medula/hastane/sevkIslemleriWS?wsdl

II tried the following platforms.:
  Visual Studio, SoapUI, Storm. Running smoothly.

But I'm getting error.with XE6!

When I save to XML and replace schema location to HTTPS then web service import working.

How can I solve this problem.
0
Tuzmen

Problem upgrading web service client from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE
In trying to upgrade our web service client to Delphi XE we have now get a web service error of Invalid Format. When we examine the SOAP request we see the following differences from Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE In Delphi 7 we get <SomeStuff xmlns="" xsi:nil="true" /> In Delphi XE we get <SomeStuff xsi:nil="true" /> We have narrowed the failure down to these differences in the client request. Is there anyway to get Delphi XE to generate a SOAP request with the xmlns attribute set to blank as it used to be? Hello, > In trying to u...

Has anyone successfully used a Delphi web service client against an ENCRYPTED WCF web service server?
Has anyone successfully used a Delphi web service client against an ENCRYPTED WCF web service server? Which is to say, of course, that the URL would be starting with https. Anyone? ...

My Imported WSDL Has no interface
Regards. I imported an Wsdl file with the importer, but the created unit has no interface for web Service calls like the example: ZIPCodeWorldUS_WebServiceSoap = interface(IInvokable) ['{80B3C7A5-EBE9-F879-5ECA-5664FF92CDAD}'] function ZIPCodeWorld_US(const ZIPCode: WideString; const LICENSE: WideString): ZIPCODEWORLD_US; stdcall; end; This unit has just classes definitions and implementation but I dont know How can I call the service method. I think the wsdl has some special format or definition. Can some one tell me how can I call the method? The wsdl file is:...

XE5 cannot import WSDL of a Delphi XE5 created Web service [Edit]
I solved it, and it was a silly question. Edited by: Gurkan Karagoz on Feb 26, 2014 4:18 AM ...

Importing Delphi Web Services into Java, error 'unknown soapaction' [Edit]
the error is 'unknown soapaction"http://namedspace/AddEmp"' AddEmp is a method. I gave JAVAer the wsdllocation 'http://ip:8080/soap/IintfServer'. but he call the method - AddEmp show the error above. Please help me.THX.Checked All kinds of material,but no way. my problem or his? Edited by: Fan Kaiyi on Oct 9, 2012 2:53 AM Edited by: Fan Kaiyi on Oct 9, 2012 2:54 AM Edited by: Fan Kaiyi on Oct 9, 2012 6:56 PM > {quote:title=Fan Kaiyi wrote:}{quote} > the error is 'unknown soapaction"http://namedspace/AddEmp"' AddEmp is a...

Writing Standalone Web Server that serves Web Services in Delphi
Hi, I want to write web services. And I want to host these services in my own HTTP Server. Then All kind of clients may connect to my web server through my HTTP Server. Is there any component sets available in market? Regards. Many ways to do it. here are some http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/data/library/techarticle/0212cantu/0212cantu.html http://www.kehm.de/henrik/blog/files/a5019da836d29c3cee972f5f62b5a8bd-19.html http://www.componentsource.com/products/remobjects-sdk-bundle/summary.html Edited by: Indranil Bandyopadhyay on Feb 24, 2009 6:44 PM Gurcan YUCEL wrote: >...

Consuming a .NET web service in Delphi 2010 using a service reference
Hi, I've been asked to modify one of my existing applications (D2010 Win32) to interact with a web service written under VS2010/.Net 4. The information I have so far is :- "As communication is secured by .NET WsHttpBinding data encrypting, In order to consume it you have to add to your application a Service Reference (not a web reference) that joins the service available at the URL: http://ctm.mobilling.it/SmsComApi/Sms.svc . Assuming that the binding created in your app.confing is named "WSHttpBinding_ISms" you have to instantiate a client as shown below: {c...

Delphi web service and COM
We got a Delphi SOAP Server Application that is written in Delphi 2010, which is hosted within a IIS 7 server, running as a 32bit application. Within the service we like to call a function from a C# compiled DLL that has been COM enabled, through the function CreateOleObject. However calling CreateOleObject on this DLL results in following error: The system cannot find the file specified, ProgID: "XXX.YYY.ZZZ" The same call works when we run it from a Win32 desktop application written in Delphi. In both cases the C# assembly shares the same directory with the Delphi applic...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Any where to offer services as Delphi/Delphi for PHP freelance developer?
Hi, I'm a freelance Software Engineer. One of many that in current difficult days, is pushing for self-employment... offering services as Business Analyst and Developer, using Delphi, Delphi for PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL. Any where in this forum or other you might know where to offer these services to the world? Thank you, Guillermo Guillermo, The Delphi for PHP forum does have For Hire and Wanted For Hire sections if you haven't seen those yet: http://forums.delphi-php.net/ Thanks. -Phil > {quote:title=Guillermo Najar wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > I&#...

is it important that i need a web service for my ASP.NET Web Service?
HI is it important that i need a web service for my ASP.NET Web Service? Can u say what a web service is and what is the use of Web Service?Binu Mathew Wikipedia has a good description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_serviceSteve Wellens My blog Can you gave me any other information,and the neednees of webservice in my program?Binu Mathew Please detailed you question. What is "your program" and what you want to do with web services?...

Importing Delphi 2009 project in Delphi 2006
I've been using Delphi 2006 for a while and have never really felt the need to upgrade to a newer release given the expense. I'm looking at taking over on a project from someone else who developed it in Delphi 2009. The only code incompatibilities he can think of is some of the Unicode changes that were introduced after D2006 but that should be fairly easy to fix. My main concern is whether or not a project that was created in Delphi 2009 can even be *opened* in Delphi 2006. I don't know how file exte nsions or formats have changed between the two versions. Can anyone give me...

MOVED: Use Delphi XE TLB importer in Delphi 2007?
....to the ActiveX group: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=47170 -- Craig Stuntz · Vertex Systems Corp. · Columbus, OH Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/ ...

Consuming Web Service in Delphi 2009
I have used Delphi 2009 to WSDL import. The resulting unit is as follows; How do i consume this web service. All i need is some basic code to get me started. Please help. // ************************************************************************ // // The types declared in this file were generated from data read from the // WSDL File described below: // WSDL : http://41.215.25.243:8000/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/zfi_customer_balance?sap-client=555&wsdl=1.1 // >Import : http://41.215.25.243:8000/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/zfi_customer_balance?sap-client=555&wsdl=1.1>0 // Encoding : ...

Web resources about - Web Service not import in Delphi XE6 - embarcadero.delphi.webservices

Public Broadcasting Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... such as PBS NewsHour , Masterpiece , and Frontline . Since the mid-2000s, Roper polls commissioned by PBS have consistently placed the service ...

How Australian public service secretaries reshuffle will work
... for key positions. Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull may have to call in Finance Department secretary Jane Halton or another public service boss ...

Huge Creates New Global CMO, Client Services Roles
... Directors Patricia Korth-McDonnell and Eric Moore into the newly created global roles of chief marketing officer and president-client services, ...

Clarity Services to pay $8 million in consent order with CFPB
Articles on dealers finance and insurance issues covered for the weekly Finance and Insurance newsletter. Clarity Services Inc., a Clearwater, ...

ISM services expand at slower pace
The U.S. economy's service sector expanded in November but at a slower pace than the previous month, according to an industry report.

Amazon brings Microsoft users into AWS with Active Directory service
Amazon has launched an AWS Directory Service for Active Directory , a fully managed implementation of Microsoft's authentication and user management ...

Secret Service: Report hints at ways to restore integrity of 'agency in crisis'
Christian Science Monitor Secret Service: Report hints at ways to restore integrity of 'agency in crisis' Christian Science Monitor A combination ...

‘Cash For Dem Hoes — Check,’ And More Disturbing New Details In Secret Service Scandals
‘Cash For Dem Hoes — Check,’ And More Disturbing New Details In Secret Service Scandals

Midtown's Brasserie to Close After Service on New Year's Eve
... Seagram Building. A rep from the Patina Group, Brasserie's mega-parent company , confirms that the restaurant will have its last dinner service ...

Consumers Turn to Texts for Customer Service Issues
A recent study shows some frustrated customers reported going so far as yelling at the call center agent or hanging up the phone.