TXSDateTime

Hi

The value CancelDateTime below is of type TXSDateTime.

If I use CancelDateTime := DateTimeToXSDateTime(now);

I get the result   2015-06-03T08:19:57.250Z

Can anyone advise how do I get just the date time 2015-06-03T08:19:57 i.e. without the localization.

Thanks for looking

Philip L Jackson
0
Philip

Delphi Webservice
Hello, I have created one webservice using indy TIdHTTPWebBrokerBridge and also created the client. Now I need to way to pass some file which will be reside on my server path to the client thorugh SOAP. The picture is as follows: 1) I have some fastreport files on the server 2) The client will show those report on the client side. There will be no fr3 files in the client side. Also I don't want to use FastReport Client/Server technology, as my client does not want this. 3) I don't want to save the fr3 files in the client side also. How to call this report from Client...

Delphi 2010 webservice consumer pass null strings to webservice [Edit]
Hello, I need to consume a webservice that is developed in java ( thas all that I know ). I have a HTTPRIO componente and have import the webservice file win the WSDL importer. Til here everything is allright but when I run the application all the parameters reach the webservice as null. I have made some webservice and consumers but I never have had problems ( I make the server and the client ) I test to do the same with prism and c++ bilder and it go allright, but I need it to do in delphi Thanks PD: Pleas be patient, my English is not good Edited by: Adrian Zussino on Sep 8, 2010 3...

Delphi Webservices Application
I am trying to run a webservice client on Windows XP that accesses a server on windows server 2003. I get the following error: "Receieved content of invalid Content-Type setting: text/html - SOAP expects text/xml" when I call a function on the server. I don't get this error if both the server and client are running under windows xp. I have compiled both the client and server on windows XP with Delphi 7. What could be the cause of the error? Pier Pier Nardin wrote: > I am trying to run a webservice client on Windows XP that accesses a > server on windows s...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi Webservices application #2
I have written a CGI webserver and client with Delphi 7 that work fine in windows XP, but not in windows server 2003. When I type the server's address into internet explorer on the windows 2003 server machine I cannot read the WSDL interfaces for the server using internet explorer. However, I can read them on another XP machine. So, I tried writing the server as an ASAPI dll. I can now read the WSDL interfaces for the server using internet explorer. However, the client application does not work with the ASAPI server. I get the following error: "Received content of inval...

Deploy WebService from Delphi XE2
Hi, I was develop WebService in RAD Studio XE2 (CGI standalone app) and after development procedure (copy webservice module and midas.dll) server raise me an error: -- Sasa Mihajlovic --- Life is to short to be boring, keep smiling... HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration. If the page is a script, add a handler. If the file should be downloaded, add a MIME map. Module StaticFileModule Notification ExecuteRequestHandler Handler StaticFile Error Code 0x80070032 Requested URL http://www.msdaio.c...

Delphi 2007

Does not appear the node webservices in Delphi Projects
Hi I using D2007 version enterprise and the SO of my PC is windows vista, when deal to create an application webservices, does not appear the node webservices in Item Categories of Delphi Projects. Can anyone help? Arturo Medina wrote: > I using D2007 version enterprise and the SO of my PC is windows > vista, when deal to create an application webservices, does not > appear the node webservices in Item Categories of Delphi Projects. > > Can anyone help? You must create a vcl aplication first, then add the webservice items. -- Cesar Romero http://www....

Delphi send null string to webservice
Hi, I'm using my WebService from Delphi application, but, in my webservice, the parameter's value always get null [WebMethod]int ExecSQL(string ASQL){  // here, ASQL is null....hoooowww????  //do my query  return(AffectedRows);} I've been tried to use [SoapRpcMethod] but, with him, I cannot can load from Delphi my wsdl...I'm using RemObjects 3.0.3 Version thanks...

Delphi 2010 WebService Array Parameter
Hi, I created a WebService that returns an array of a TRemotable object (Custom structure) with D2010. When the WS is consumed by a Delphi-Client everything works perfect. But when I try to consumed the WS from a MS_C#.net-Client I get errors telling me the xml structure is incorrect. Any help would be really appreciated. Cheers, Eduardo Hi Eduardo, > I created a WebService that returns an array of a TRemotable object (Custom > structure) with D2010. So do I ;-) > When the WS is consumed by a Delphi-Client everything works perfect. But > when I try to...

Java CFX Webservice and Delphi 2010
Hi, I'm struggling around with some problems calling my Java Webservice. As long as I use primitive datatypes, such as Strings, Integers etc. everything works fine. But when I try to use objects as parameters my java methods only receive null. So the mapping doesn't seem to work. I put up a simple example: Java Interface for Webservice {code} @WebService(name="TestService", targetNamespace=CNAPBackOffice.NAMESPACE_SERVICES) @SOAPBinding(style=SOAPBinding.Style.RPC, use=SOAPBinding.Use.LITERAL) public interface TestService { @WebMethod(operationName="sen...

TXSDateTime Problem consuming C# Webservice
Hi, I'm having a problem when getting DateTime values from a C# WebService. This is the XML xsd:dateTime response from the C# Webservice(the DateTime Part) <fechaArvSalTrn xsi:type="xsd:dateTime">2010-12-01T00:00:00</fechaArvSalTrn> but when I check the value for fechaArvSalTrn.AsDateTime property i get 2010-11-30 the content of FDateTime has the value 2010-12-01T00:00:00. I have traced down to TXSBaseCustomDateTime.GetAsDateTime: TDateTime; that in that function the following code is substracting one day to the actual date: if (BiasLocal &g...

Problems Consuming Delphi 2010 Webservices
Hi there, i created a simple test webservice in delphi 2010 and published it on an IIS Webserver. By consuming the wsdl in various clients (c#-client, intalio, soap-ui) there are a couple of problems. The +soapenc:arraType+ can not be found and so i can not consume my webservice with this clients. Consuming the wsdl by a delphi client works very well. To compare the wsdl files i created the same web service in visual studio 2010 (c#). Here the arrayType is supported and i can consume the wsdl in various clients. The functions of both web services are exactly the same. For comparison her...

SOAP webservice in Delphi. Best option?
Hello all, I need to implement a SOAP web service in Delphi (it will be an ISAPI) that will be under heavy load (=many concurrent calls). I'd like to know which would be the best ISAPI/SOAP framework available. My web service must do some very "expensive" initialization (load some huge XML files that cannot be shared between threads) and it would be nice if I could re-use those resources again in the next call, so it would be very nice if the framework could do thread pooling. Also, is the Delphi soap server wizard still "current", or is it deprecated? Kin...

Delphi
Hi, I have a webservice from SAP, it has one operation "ZMymcsCustomersMulti" <wsdl:operation name="ZMymcsCustomersMulti"> <wsp:Policy> <wsp:PolicyReference URI="#OP_ZMymcsCustomersMulti"/> </wsp:Policy> <wsdl:input message="tns:ZMymcsCustomersMulti"/> <wsdl:output message="tns:ZMymcsCustomersMultiResponse"/> </wsdl:operation> As you can see the return value should be of the type "ZMymcsCustomersMultiResponse". After I imported this service into my delphi p...

Web resources about - TXSDateTime - embarcadero.delphi.webservices