SOAP Client Example Using D7

I'm currently trying to write a SOAP client (never have before) to Cisco's WebDialer service. I first started with a Weather Service SOAP example I found on the web using the HTTPRIO component - all works fine.  I then created a test app using the WSDL import tool in delphi for the Cisco XML service.  That seems to have gone fine also.  But when I try to make a SOAP call I get an OUT of Memory error.  I'm sure I have not setup something properly.  Does anything jump to light from this code snip:

implementation
uses  WD70 ;

{$R *.dfm}

var
    Cisco:WDSoapInterface;
    MyCreds: Credential;
    UP: UserProfile ;
    CallRes: CallResponse;

begin

    MyCreds.userID :='12345';
    MyCreds.password := 'passtest';
    UP.user := MyCreds.userID ;
    UP.deviceName := 'SEP00F44';
    UP.lineNumber :='0';
    UP.supportEM := True;
    UP.locale := 'English';
    UP.dontAutoClose := True;
    UP.dontShowCallConf := True;
    try
      Begin
       Cisco := HTTPRIO as WDSoapInterface;
       CallRes:= Cisco.makeCallSoap(MyCreds,'5551212',UP);
       Memo1.Lines.Add(CallRes.responseDescription);
      end;
    finally
    CallRes.Free;
    end;

end;
0
Martin

Martin Zinaich wrote:
> I'm currently trying to write a SOAP client (never have before) to Cisco's WebDialer service. I first started with a Weather Service SOAP example I found on the web using the HTTPRIO component - all works fine.  I then created a test app using the WSDL import tool in delphi for the Cisco XML service.  That seems to have gone fine also.  But when I try to make a SOAP call I get an OUT of Memory error.  I'm sure I have not setup something properly.  Does anything jump to light from this code snip:

Hello Martin,

have you used the debugger to find the critical code location? If I look
at your code I don't see the construction of the uses types, for example
  MyCreds - is it a record type? Usually the Delphi SOAP importer
creates class declarations for the SOAP types. So there should be a
MyCreds := Credential.Create.

My strategy to solve SOAP client problems is to compare a well working
client library (written in a different language) with the non-working:

using a HTTP proxy (like Don's Proxy, available from SourceForge at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/donsproxy/files/) I record the HTTP
request of the two different client libraries, then I compare the
requests to find the differences.

Hope this helps,
--
Michael Justin
SCJP, SCJA
> {quote:title=Martin Zinaich wrote:}{quote}
> I'm currently trying to write a SOAP client (never have before) to Cisco's WebDialer service. I first started with a Weather Service SOAP example I found on the web using the HTTPRIO component - all works fine.  I then created a test app using the WSDL import tool in delphi for the Cisco XML service.  That seems to have gone fine also.  But when I try to make a SOAP call I get an OUT of Memory error.  I'm sure I have not setup something properly.  Does anything jump to light from this code snip:
>
> implementation
> uses  WD70 ;
>
> {$R *.dfm}

> var
>     Cisco:WDSoapInterface;
>     MyCreds: Credential;
>     UP: UserProfile ;
>     CallRes: CallResponse;
>
> begin
>
>     MyCreds.userID :='12345';
>     MyCreds.password := 'passtest';
>     UP.user := MyCreds.userID ;
>     UP.deviceName := 'SEP00F44';
>     UP.lineNumber :='0';
>     UP.supportEM := True;
>     UP.locale := 'English';
>     UP.dontAutoClose := True;
>     UP.dontShowCallConf := True;
>     try
>       Begin
>        Cisco := HTTPRIO as WDSoapInterface;
>        CallRes:= Cisco.makeCallSoap(MyCreds,'5551212',UP);
>        Memo1.Lines.Add(CallRes.responseDescription);
>       end;
>     finally
>     CallRes.Free;
>     end;
>
> end;

I don't like your code. This is how I call soap functions using my own wrappers:

function SOAPIsServiceAlive(ServiceUrl: string) : Boolean;
var
  x: THTTPRIO;
begin
  x := THTTPRio.Create(nil);
  x.URL := ServiceUrl;
  Result:=(X as MyPortType).IsServiceAlive;
end;

And BTW, I think it's a good idea to do this is in a separate thread. Then your application won't freeze and you can easily restart the connection (by creating/killing the thread again).
0
Pietia
10/20/2009 1:41:06 AM
> {quote:title=Michael Justin wrote:}{quote}

 So there should be a
> *MyCreds := Credential.Create*.

Michael - Thank you!  That was my problem.  I didn't see such in the example I was using, but adding Creates for each declaration fixed the issue.  Can you recommend a good Example for a SOAP client ?   Thanks again!!

Martin
0
Martin
10/20/2009 12:51:00 PM
Bernie,  thanks for the reply.  I'm trying to better understand your example... can you point me to a good full SOAP client example?
Thanks.... Martin

Edited by: Martin Zinaich on Oct 20, 2009 5:52 AM
0
Martin
10/20/2009 12:52:49 PM
> {quote:title=Martin Zinaich wrote:}{quote}
> Bernie,  thanks for the reply.  I'm trying to better understand your example... can you point me to a good full SOAP client example?
> Thanks.... Martin
>
> Edited by: Martin Zinaich on Oct 20, 2009 5:52 AM

There is a lot of stuff online, for example this page:

http://www.devarticles.com/c/a/Delphi-Kylix/Creating-a-Web-Service-Client-with-Delphi/

You could also  check Turbo 2006 demos.
0
Pietia
10/20/2009 1:13:57 PM
Thanks Bernie,

I actually was using the Weather item as my primary example for trying to do my own SOAP client.  Note their example is more like what you didn't like in my code :-)    I do appreciate the feedback and link to examples.  Another quick question - how do I mark a Question Answered ?  I can't seem to see anything to let me do that ???

Again - thank you much!!
0
Martin
10/21/2009 1:12:01 PM
> {quote:title=Martin Zinaich wrote:}{quote}
> Thanks Bernie,
>
> I actually was using the Weather item as my primary example for trying to do my own SOAP client.  Note their example is more like what you didn't like in my code :-)

Cause you didn't call the constructor. I think in the demo they might simply drop the SOAP component on the form, then no constructor call is necessary. As I wrote, I make SOAP calls in a separate thread (please try that) so I create everything dynamically.

Check the top of the page to mark question as answered.
0
Pietia
10/21/2009 1:20:30 PM
I also dropped the SOAP component on my form - but I see what you are saying.  Thanks for the advice.
(I still can't see anything at the top of the page to mark this answered :-) )
0
Martin
10/21/2009 1:31:23 PM
-deleted-
0
Martin
10/21/2009 5:03:18 PM
Hello Martin,

Michael pointed out the missing .Create. I would like to stress that when
writing SOAP Client code, you are responsible for all resources - IOW, must
also Free the .Create'd classes. And only free the response once you've
received it. In the posted code if the HTTPRIO refuses the hand out the
WDSoapInterface (because the say a method of the interface uses the wrong
calling convention or an unsupported parameter type), the call to
CallRes.Free in the finally clause would be incorrect. So something more
along the lines of:

{code}

  MyCreds := MyCreds.Create;
  try
    MyCreds.password := 'passtest';
    UP := UserProfile.Create;
    try
      UP.user := MyCreds.userID ;
      UP.deviceName := 'SEP00F44';
      UP.lineNumber :='0';
      UP.supportEM := True;
      UP.locale := 'English';
      UP.dontAutoClose := True;
      UP.dontShowCallConf := True

      Cisco := HTTPRIO as WDSoapInterface;
      CallRes:= Cisco.makeCallSoap(MyCreds,'5551212',UP);
      try
        Memo1.Lines.Add(CallRes.responseDescription);
      end;
      finally
        CallRes.Free;
      end;
    finally
      UP.Free;
    end;
  finally
    MyCreds.Free;
  end;

{code}

Cheers,

Bruneau
0
Jean
10/21/2009 7:48:25 PM
Jean-Marie,

Thank you so much for the input.  I'm actually right now trying to understand what I should free and if I should close any connections (once I get my information).  I notice the connections from the app do go to Close_Wait, but was wondering if there might be a more efficient way.  All the examples of SOAP/WSDL I look at do not really free or close anything.  The working code piece now looks like the following (any thoughts on the newer code and freeing or closing) ??

 //MY WSDL CALL
    UP.user := MyCreds.userID ;
    UP.deviceName := MyDevice;
    UP.lineNumber :='0';
    UP.supportEM := True;
    UP.locale := 'English';
    UP.dontAutoClose := True;
    UP.dontShowCallConf := True;
    HTTPRIO1.URL := 'https://'+WHost+'/webdialer/services/WebdialerSoapService70';
    CallRes := (HTTPRIO1 as WDSoapInterface).makeCallSoap(MyCreds,PreNum+DialNum,UP);
    If (CallRes.responseCode = 0) then mLED1.Color := lcGreen
        else mLED1.Color := lcRed;

I moved both of my Creates to the "On Form Create" section - so they are created once at runtime and not under each on click event (good / bad) ?

    MyCreds := Credential.Create;
     UP := UserProfile.Create;

I do note inside of the WSDL code base they do seem to be freeing the component for each interface call:

+function GetWDSoapInterface(UseWSDL: Boolean; Addr: string; HTTPRIO: THTTPRIO): WDSoapInterface;+
+const+
  +defWSDL = 'https://ctucmbe-pub:1234/webdialer/wsdl/wd70.wsdl';+
  +defURL  = 'https://localhost/webdialer/services/WebdialerSoapService70';+
  +defSvc  = 'WDSoapInterfaceService';+
  +defPrt  = 'WebdialerSoapService';+
+var+
  +RIO: THTTPRIO;+
+begin+
  +Result := nil;+
  +if (Addr = '') then+
  +begin+
    +if UseWSDL then+
      +Addr := defWSDL+
    +else+
      +Addr := defURL;+
  +end;+
  +if HTTPRIO = nil then+
    +RIO := THTTPRIO.Create(nil)+
  +else+
    +RIO := HTTPRIO;+
  +try+
    +Result := (RIO as WDSoapInterface);+
    +if UseWSDL then+
    +begin+
      +RIO.WSDLLocation := Addr;+
      +RIO.Service := defSvc;+
      +RIO.Port := defPrt;+
    +end else+
      +RIO.URL := Addr;+
  +finally+
    +if (Result = nil) and (HTTPRIO = nil) then+
      +*RIO.Free;*+
  +end;+
+end;+
0
Martin
10/22/2009 1:37:41 PM
Hello,

My apologies for the delay (had lots of planning activities going on here
lately).

> I'm actually right now trying to understand what I should free and if I
> should close any connections
> All the examples of SOAP/WSDL I look at do not really free or close
> anything.

Yes, most samples use the THTTPRIO component as an interface (not really as
a component). IOW, if you create the RIO with a 'nil' parameter (owner), at
this point it manages its lifetime via an interface RefCount. Next, you'll
ask the RIO for a particular interface. If the request is successful, the
RIO's refcount is incremented. Once the interface is no longer needed, a
call to Release() happens and the RIO's ref count goes down to '0' and it
Frees itself.

If you create the RIO with a non-nil Owner then it acts like a true
component - IOW, it's lifetime is managed by its owner.

> I moved both of my Creates to the "On Form Create" section - so they are
> created once
> at runtime and not under each on click event (good / bad) ?

I think that's a good idea as long as you Free them when the form closes.

> I do note inside of the WSDL code base they do seem to be freeing the
> component for each interface call:

The code is a little convoluted but the component is freed only if:

(a) We created it [HTTPRIO was 'nil']
(b) The request for the Service Interface failed [Result = nil]

>    +if (Result = nil) and (HTTPRIO = nil) then+
>      +*RIO.Free;*+

Cheers,

Bruneau
0
Jean
11/5/2009 6:45:55 PM
No problem at all on the delay.  I really appreciate you taking the time to respond!
0
Martin

Example for using a Webservice in a client/server app
ok I'm ignorant of how to use a WebService in a PB9.0 application. Does somebody have an example or a link to the steps needed? thanks Chris http://www.sybase.com/pb9_samples#wr The Weather Report sample shows how to call a Web Service. Also, in the CHTML books, Application Techniques Chapter 30 gives some instructions. Good Luck Michael Walker Cascadia Software cfauvel wrote: > ok I'm ignorant of how to use a WebService in a PB9.0 application. Does > somebody have an example or a link to the steps needed? > > thanks > > Chris > Take a look at sybase CodExchange. http://powerbuilder.codexchange.sybase.com/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=246 - Joe Slawsky (NOSPAMFORME_jslawsky@planetdx.com) www.planetdx.com ...

WebService client, files from delphi 2007 on d7 not working as it should!
Hello, I am currently developing webservice client connecting to server written in c#. The problem is related to WebService components in d7 (THttptio). 1. On d7 version I get AccessVioletion if I don't put my app into DEP. Why is that on certain machines AV occurs on others not? 2. I found some files on your page with the soap sources from (delphi 2007 probably) which fixed AV problems however executing methods I am getting an error: indicating problems with parameter: s. 3. If I finally create an app in delphi 2010 everything works perfectly as it should ... ...

to use a webservice or not to use a webservice?
hi folks, i have a web-based application that connects to a server for processing and then gets back the data from the server asynchonously to display to the user--specifically, the user identifies a product by answering coupla questions and then the program connects to a CAD server to generate models of the product to display to the user. creating the CAD files typically takes little over a minute or so...but i would like to know whether its a good idea to use a web-service to connect to the CAD server and then do the processing or whether remoting is a better way to do this. ...

Indy 10
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_39eb5.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" The udp client component would be used in the datasnap server. The udp server component would be used in the datasnap client. --JivePart=_39eb5.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: application/x-zip-compressed; name="UDPDSClinetstub.zip" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="UDPDSClinetstub.zip" UEs...

To use or not to use Delphi
Sadly, it seems to me that there is a sort of race between the two threads, for and against using Delphi in new projects, with more or less the same users posting in both threads. Arguments are fiercely debated in both camps. Borland had their own vision. As a community, now that Delphi has changed ownership I believe we should try to be more consistent, more clear, and more articulate in what we expect from Embercadero in terms of Delphi. We can contribute to keeping Delphi alive and moving in the right direction. "Laurent Cocea" schrieb: > Sadly, it seems to me that there is a sort of race ... <snip> Some people go fishing, some go to the movies, some like to take long walks on the beach, and then some like to type their fingers bloody discussing totally irrelevant issues on public Newsgroups. And my wife likes to watch soap operas and follow posts from a forum where new-baked parents are discussing their kids-issues. Everyone needs a hobby :-) Regards, Danijel Laurent Cocea wrote: > Sadly, it seems to me that there is a sort of race between the two > threads They're essentially the same thread with a little more trolling in one than the other. Lots of free time over the holidays and all. I think the discussion in general is a good thing, though. Help remind people why a tool like Delphi is worth while, and maybe even shed some light on some of the things that still need attention. I still learn about ...

Consume WebService Using SOAP
I have tried calling web service using SOAP. I tried the following code. But did not work. Its giving the error. Code:protected void btnTestSoap_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) {string strSoapEnvelope = ""; strSoapEnvelope = "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?>";strSoapEnvelope += "<soap:Envelope "; strSoapEnvelope += "xmlns:xsi = \"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance\" ";strSoapEnvelope += "xmlns:xsd= \"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema\" "; strSoapEnvelope += "xmln...

Soap client, what namespace to use
I experimented with soap using the Babelfish service, that worked fine. Now I need to use another webservice but now the WSDL doesn't state the namespace to use. So in soap:body there is no namespace=. The only thing there is use="literal". Now I get 500 Internal Server Error. And I think it is because I don't use a namespace (because with Babelfish I did get the same error when not using namespace). create function GetHRWOrders (in subcontractorName long varchar, in password long varchar) returns long varchar url 'http://test.blablabla/Service.asmx...

call webservice using javascript without using AJAX and webservice.htc?
HI,how can i call a webservice without using AJAX and Webservice.htc, using any protocols?Thanks.X you could skip using an AJAX framework and issue an xmlHttpRequest directlyhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XMLHttpRequestMike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.com/ Hi, thanks mbanavige.well, is there any disadvantage of using xmlhttprequest?and one more question can AJAX also work on other web servers than IIS like Apache? and is AJAX compatible with all browsers other than IE?how can i call a web servi...

WebService Client Adding Soap Header

Order thru webservice using SOAP
My co. gets a customer and they want to place an order thru webservice. I have set up a web service @ wwww.myco.com/Order.asmx  (the method is PurchaseOrder). I am stuck right here since I don't know how to get the Order posted by the customer. Please help me out by pointing me to some tutorials or sample simple code, or just anything.  thanks a lot. Have a look at: Introduction to .NET web services.http://www.codeproject.com/KB/IP/intro2websvc.aspxAn introduction to testing XML web services http://www.codeproject.com/KB/webservices/webservicestesting.aspxComprehensive...

How -to use Client-Side Javascript example?
Can someone please point me to a good example of how to do this? Sorry, but I'm a PowerBuilder developer and still don't understand this. How can you code a javascript file to get data from the webform, use that data, and set a result back to the webform? A small example of coding the itemchanged event would be great. In my app, the user's want to be able to enter data in a field and have that trigger calculations that would populate other fields. Can someone give me or point me to a good example of how to do this? Thanks Jay Hi, Jay Read my answer in the threa...

Delphi SOAP client not seeing arrays
Hi, I have a problem with a SOAP client that I am hoping someone can throw some light on. I am calling a particular SOAP function which returns a response like the example below: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> - <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:wsa="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing" xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-...

SMART Clients using delphi 2006
"SMART Clients" is the future of enterprise software... It is based on Three tier architecture using Web Services... With codegear is so easy develop this kind of software using TSOAPDataModule, TSoapConnection, etc... How much developers are building "SMART Clients" with Delphi 2006 or 2007? Hi! > {quote:title=Juan Carlos Porras Boada wrote:}{quote} > "SMART Clients" is the future of enterprise software... For most of my clients this future is past... > It is based on Three tier architecture using Web Services... > With codegear is...

SOAP webservice in Delphi. Best option?
Hello all, I need to implement a SOAP web service in Delphi (it will be an ISAPI) that will be under heavy load (=many concurrent calls). I'd like to know which would be the best ISAPI/SOAP framework available. My web service must do some very "expensive" initialization (load some huge XML files that cannot be shared between threads) and it would be nice if I could re-use those resources again in the next call, so it would be very nice if the framework could do thread pooling. Also, is the Delphi soap server wizard still "current", or is it deprecated? Kin...

Java clients calling Delphi soap services

how to consume a .net webservice using java client ?
Hi experts, I really need your help. I have create one .net webservice , it is really simple , the code is shown below .   [WebService(Namespace = "http://tempuri.org/")] [WebServiceBinding(ConformsTo = WsiProfiles.BasicProfile1_1)] [ToolboxItem(false)] // To allow this Web Service to be called from script, using ASP.NET AJAX, uncomment the following line. // [System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptService] public class Service1 : System.Web.Services.WebService { [WebMethod] public string HelloWorld() { ...

How to recover a SOAP Header in a Delphi Win32 WebService?
I'm trying to implement authentication across of SOAP header in my webservice. The WebService is developed in Delphi XE (Win32) and is accessed by application an .NET (C #). I could not find documentation and working examples of a webservice with this type of authentication.The other option would be to create parameters in all functions of the webservice passing the username and password, but would not want to do this. Declared in the interface (INTF) a class of type "TSoapHeader" with the properties you need in this case, username and password! {code} THeader = class(...

help for SOAP client and attachment with delphi 7
Hi, I'm very newbie with SOAP and I hope you can help me for a probably very easy question that I cannot resolve. I have to send an attachment (JPG, PDF or PNG) to a SOAP server (that I cannot modify because it's created from another organization). I only have istructions for an XML like this: <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:data="http://www.xxxxxx.it/Data"> <soapenv:Header /> <soapenv:Body> <data:uploadImage> <header> <data:username></data:username> <data:pas...

getting IP address of the client using the webservice?
Hi,     I want to get the IP address of the client system whoever accessing my webservice? how can i do that using my webservice? Thanks in Advance, Rajak.  Try this :   string IP= HttpContext.Current.Request.UserHostAddress; Regards,Anas Ghanem.Note:Please Don't hesitate to click "Report Abuse" link if you noticed something wrong on the forums (like duplicate ,Off-topic,offensive,or any post that violates the website "TERMS OF USE"). -- Thanks! Hi Anas,    Thanks for your reply. It works. I want to know one more t...

Delphi
Hi, I have a webservice from SAP, it has one operation "ZMymcsCustomersMulti" <wsdl:operation name="ZMymcsCustomersMulti"> <wsp:Policy> <wsp:PolicyReference URI="#OP_ZMymcsCustomersMulti"/> </wsp:Policy> <wsdl:input message="tns:ZMymcsCustomersMulti"/> <wsdl:output message="tns:ZMymcsCustomersMultiResponse"/> </wsdl:operation> As you can see the return value should be of the type "ZMymcsCustomersMultiResponse". After I imported this service into my delphi p...

SOAP client delphi 2010 parse [Edit]
I'm desperately trying to use SOAP services. I had no problems to import the structure by WSDL import. The code I use to the service call is as follows: var ser: SearchContrattoInDTO; att: attestazioniSoaPortType; s: String; begin ser: = SearchContrattoInDTO.Create; ser.codiceSOA: = '10 '; ser.numContratto: = '002 '; att: = GetattestazioniSoaPortType (false,'', HTTPRIO1); try s: = att.getContrattoFull (ser).messaggio; except on E: Exception do MessageDlg (E. Message, mtError [Mboka], 0); ...

Password Encryption through Open Client using Delphi
I am going to develop a client application using Delphi 6 Enterprise Edition to access Sybase using Open Client with password encryption feature. I have read passages on how to do password encryption through Open Client. However, it looked like C code. Can anyone enlighten me on how and where to put the password encryption codes in my Delphi program. I am quite sure it should be somewhere around the database component property. But I don't know what exactly to do. Thanks for your help. ...

Using Zip in Delphi XE5, examples anywhere?
For years I have used an external dll for zipping data files together into a single zipfile. The authors of the zip32.pas file and the associated dll are Theo Bebekis and Marcus Wirth and in the file there is mention of Info-Zip. The sources I use are from January 2000.... Anyway, since I am now converting the old application from Delphi7 to XE5 I would like to use the built-in zip functionality, but I have trouble finding any examples on how to use System.Zip... Can someone here point me towards a working example which packs files into a zip WITHOUT also stuffing in the original p...

Returning a gridview to the client side using a webservice
Here's what I'm trying to do.I build a web page with a gridview on it and the gridview is databound to a datatable. Using Javascript and Scriptmanager I call a webservice that adds a new row to my datatable and rebinding the gridview with my new dataset and retuning the HTML of the gridview to my page and refreshing my gridview with the new HTML. Everything works great so far.If I click on on of the items on my new row (such as a button) that does a postback .Net screams because it can't find a reference to this new button on that row. I understand why it's doing that, it&...

Web resources about - SOAP Client Example Using D7 - embarcadero.delphi.webservices

File:An example of theoretical DNS recursion.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A DNS resolver iteratively queries a root nameserver, org. nameserver, and wikipedia.org. nameserver in its quest to resolve the IP address associated ...

7 Examples Of Legal Facebook Cover Photos
... to do this experiment.) We thought it’d also be helpful to highlight what other social media experts and brands are doing. Here are a few examples ...

Taking a Deeper Look at Application Traffic Over the Last 30 Days: 6 Examples
Although there has been a lot of speculation in the last few weeks, the long term impacts of the profile redesign on the Facebook platform have ...

example (@example) on Twitter

silk and spinach - development, by example
development, by example (by Kevin Rutherford)

What are some good examples of landing pages for physical products?
There are some updates to this page that haven't been applied yet because you've entered some data into a form. You can refresh this page to ...

Words With Friends example
scripting.com/stories/2011/01/10/wordsWithFriends.html

Raw vs JPEG: Real-world photography examples, advantages and disadvantages - YouTube
For more, like http://fb.com/NorthrupPhotography and SUBSCRIBE! Buy my #1 book with 6 HOURS of video: http://amzn.to/1dCRJWA Worldwide use 10% ...

Sheikh Saif: Tackling of Dubai hotel fire an example of UAE’s ‘integrated doctrine’
Sheikh Saif told the summit on Monday that the fire at The Address Downtown Dubai hotel on New Year’s Eve was a good example of that doctrine, ...

Man jailed for one-punch 'made an example of'
A man convicted of a one-punch attack on a Sydney bouncer has been sentenced to almost five years in prison