php soap webservice

Hi All

I am new to web services.  Can D2010 talk to a php soap web service?

Thanks
Godfrey
0
Godfrey

Hello,

> I am new to web services.  Can D2010 talk to a php soap web service?

Unfortunately, it's difficult to answer this question without knowing a
little more about the WebService. There are so many WebService standards and
Delphi does not support all of them. So, while it's easy to write a php soap
webservice that Delphi can interop with, I can imagine that Delphi cannot
talk to all php soap webservices.

For example, does the service require authentication: if yes, what kind.
Delphi uses WinInet, therefore it supports Basic and Digest Authentication.
Does the service require any WS-* support?

If you have a link to the Service's WSDL, this would help answer some of
these questions. Thank you.

Cheers,

Bruneau
0
Jean
8/31/2011 10:38:32 PM
Hi Bruneau

See webservice details below.

Name: search
Binding: sugarsoapBinding

Endpoint: http://******/soap.php

SoapAction: http://*****/soap.php/search

Style: rpc

Input:

use: encoded

namespace: http://www.sugarcrm.com/sugarcrm

encodingStyle: http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/

message: searchRequest

parts:

user_name: xsd:string

password: xsd:string

name: xsd:string

Output:

use: encoded

namespace: http://www.sugarcrm.com/sugarcrm

encodingStyle: http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/

message: searchResponse

parts:

return: tns:contact_detail_array

Namespace: http://www.sugarcrm.com/sugarcrm

Transport: http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http

Documentation:

Thanks
Godfrey

"Jean-Marie Babet" <bbabet@codegear.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
>> I am new to web services.  Can D2010 talk to a php soap web service?
>>

> Unfortunately, it's difficult to answer this question without knowing a
> little more about the WebService. There are so many WebService standards
> and
> Delphi does not support all of them. So, while it's easy to write a php
> soap
> webservice that Delphi can interop with, I can imagine that Delphi cannot
> talk to all php soap webservices.
>
> For example, does the service require authentication: if yes, what kind.
> Delphi uses WinInet, therefore it supports Basic and Digest
> Authentication.
> Does the service require any WS-* support?
>
> If you have a link to the Service's WSDL, this would help answer some of
> these questions. Thank you.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bruneau
0
Godfrey

SOAP webservice in Delphi. Best option?
Hello all, I need to implement a SOAP web service in Delphi (it will be an ISAPI) that will be under heavy load (=many concurrent calls). I'd like to know which would be the best ISAPI/SOAP framework available. My web service must do some very "expensive" initialization (load some huge XML files that cannot be shared between threads) and it would be nice if I could re-use those resources again in the next call, so it would be very nice if the framework could do thread pooling. Also, is the Delphi soap server wizard still "current", or is it deprecated? Kin...

Delphi 2010 webservice consumer pass null strings to webservice [Edit]
Hello, I need to consume a webservice that is developed in java ( thas all that I know ). I have a HTTPRIO componente and have import the webservice file win the WSDL importer. Til here everything is allright but when I run the application all the parameters reach the webservice as null. I have made some webservice and consumers but I never have had problems ( I make the server and the client ) I test to do the same with prism and c++ bilder and it go allright, but I need it to do in delphi Thanks PD: Pleas be patient, my English is not good Edited by: Adrian Zussino on Sep 8, 2010 3...

Delphi
Hi, I have a webservice from SAP, it has one operation "ZMymcsCustomersMulti" <wsdl:operation name="ZMymcsCustomersMulti"> <wsp:Policy> <wsp:PolicyReference URI="#OP_ZMymcsCustomersMulti"/> </wsp:Policy> <wsdl:input message="tns:ZMymcsCustomersMulti"/> <wsdl:output message="tns:ZMymcsCustomersMultiResponse"/> </wsdl:operation> As you can see the return value should be of the type "ZMymcsCustomersMultiResponse". After I imported this service into my delphi p...

How to recover a SOAP Header in a Delphi Win32 WebService?
I'm trying to implement authentication across of SOAP header in my webservice. The WebService is developed in Delphi XE (Win32) and is accessed by application an .NET (C #). I could not find documentation and working examples of a webservice with this type of authentication.The other option would be to create parameters in all functions of the webservice passing the username and password, but would not want to do this. Declared in the interface (INTF) a class of type "TSoapHeader" with the properties you need in this case, username and password! {code} THeader = class(...

Delphi SOAP (WebServices) demos are back on CodeCentral!
Anybody doing WebServices/SOAP programming on delphi who remembers the Delphi 2007 era demos, might be happy to know that I've fixed them up and posted them on CodeCentral. Since that code belongs to Embarcadero, I'd like to thank Embarcadero for giving permission to me to post this code on CodeCentral: http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/28789 Anybody who has bug reports for this code can email me at warren dot postma at gmail dot com. It is possible that I might set up a version control system (bitbucket) if that's needed, and if Embarcadero has no problem with that. I w...

SOAP webservice
hi all,           I have .wsdl file sent by my client, i wanna use his webservice in my console based application. He is saying i have to send soap request means not to go to "add web reference" but from directly code i can do that. He sent me a command that runs on command line something like wsdl param1 param2, which i ran and there was a .cs file with the same name. Please help me out how to do the things?   thanks  alot WSDL.exe is a tool provided with .NET framework installation. This tool generates code for...

to use a webservice or not to use a webservice?
hi folks, i have a web-based application that connects to a server for processing and then gets back the data from the server asynchonously to display to the user--specifically, the user identifies a product by answering coupla questions and then the program connects to a CAD server to generate models of the product to display to the user. creating the CAD files typically takes little over a minute or so...but i would like to know whether its a good idea to use a web-service to connect to the CAD server and then do the processing or whether remoting is a better way to do this. ...

Delphi Webservice
Hello, I have created one webservice using indy TIdHTTPWebBrokerBridge and also created the client. Now I need to way to pass some file which will be reside on my server path to the client thorugh SOAP. The picture is as follows: 1) I have some fastreport files on the server 2) The client will show those report on the client side. There will be no fr3 files in the client side. Also I don't want to use FastReport Client/Server technology, as my client does not want this. 3) I don't want to save the fr3 files in the client side also. How to call this report from Client...

Webservice
Hey people. Didnt know where to put this so posted it here. I'm looking for some documentation about the zenworks webservices. I would like to be able to use some methods from some vbscripts. To get specific i would like to search the zone for all registration keys. Anyone have any kind of SDK information for zenworks? -- johwes ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Johwes, there's no SDK at this time... -- Shaun Pond But ZMAN automation may be able to help. Clearly less preferred on your part, but it may be an ...

C# webservices Vs Java WebServices
Hi, I have a group project in my School. And my team leader thinks that we should make the client in C# and Webservice in java. I am on the other hand in favour of C# webservices. Is there any advantages of making one webservice over the other. I think he is worried that C# webservices will be hard to consume by the java client and needs a lot of work. what do u guys think ?? Give me good reasons why should I choose C# webservices instead of java webservices or vice versa.HighOnCodingWanna get high! they both use the same interchange standard, so it doesn't really matter...

Calling a webservice from inside another webservice
I have a an Ajax enabled web service that needs to call a remote (on another domain) web service. So I setup the ajax service to call a local .asmx which then uses a "Web Reference" to the remote asmx. It calls the function in the remote asmx and executes just fine. The problem... 1.) First, am I doing this correctly? 2.) Reporting back is not working. Here's what I'm doing inside the locally called service: Dim ws As New WebReference.AjaxEnabledWebService Dim returnstatus as string="" ws.FunctionName(ParameterSendin1, ParameterSend...

Dynamically invoking a webservice from another webservice
I have an issue while creating a dynamic proxy for a webservice passing a complex type as a parameter. So I just needed some help if any one can suggest some solution to get the rid of the issue. Here is a quick scenario detailing the issue:               I have a webservice ‘A’ having a method ‘Update’ which accepts a complex type ‘ComplexType’. Now I need a way to call the service ‘A’ dynamically from another web service say ‘B’ by providing URL of service ‘A’, method name & the ‘Complex’ type (shared type) parameter. ...

Newbie: Webservice to Webservice Communication : Help!
Hello, as my subject suggests I am a newbie developer and am currently working on a project that requires two webservices to communicate so that two client applications can interact. e.g. client program - Webservice - Webservice - client program The services are each hosted by seperate machines and I have them communicating. The problem is that one webservice that is always hosted and can run as a seperate entity. The other will vary in its up-time from permanantly available (and communicating) perhaps down to once a day for a few minutes in order to send and recieve updates to/from...

Thunderbird and SOAP Webservices
I am trying to call a SOAP webservice from within Thunderbird. The problem is I can't call the SOAPCall( ) constructor. I always get a "SOAPCall is not defined" exception. What am I missing here? Can it be that Thunderbird doesn't build SOAP WS support???? Thanks in advance for any help. PS - Code follows: try { netscape.security.PrivilegeManager.enablePrivilege("UniversalBrowserRead") var method = "Hello"; var soapVersion = 0; var params = [ new SOAPParameter( "myname", "input" ) ]; var ws ...

Web resources about - php soap webservice - embarcadero.delphi.webservices

webservices Articles, Posts, Blogs, Videos - Technorati
— Authority: The job consist in a PHP program that read a file, compose a message (email or sms) and call an API of email provider (Amazon SES) ...

Section: software:webservices
Wired.com © 2012 Condé Nast. All rights reserved. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (effective 3/21/12) and Privacy ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

App Search on Flickr - Application Sharing!

Wikipedia:Press coverage 2005 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If you add an article, please cite both the title and the source. Note that if you're listing an article from a traditional press wire service ...

Entity–relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

Entity-relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro - MyCareer
Find IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro on MyCareer. Fresh IT and Telecommunications Jobs posted daily. Free email alerts and ...

AWS Elastic Beanstalk: A Quick and Simple Way into the Cloud
Flexibility is one of the key principles of Amazon WebServices - developers can select any programming language and software package,any operating ...

How To Use the Amazon SDK for Android to Upload Photos to Amazon S3
This article demonstrates how to use the AWS SDK for Android to upload an image to Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) from your mobile device ...