Migrating to Delphi XE from Delphi 7.0

Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule...
Hello All,

I create a web application in Delphi 7.0, using the Web Server Application,  CGI, IntraWeb 7.0.15. And I used TIWPageProducer to view like this url  "http://localhost/mcr/mcr.exe/main". I built and run. I viewed in thru IIS and it is running...

This is my code in Delphi 7.0
procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer;
              AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm);
begin
      VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication);
end;

procedure TWebModule1.proLogInGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer;
               AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm);
begin
      VForm := TfrmLogIn.Create(AWebApplication);
end;

Now I Upgrade to Delphi XE.... Below is my Code in Delphi XE and There is no IWTPageProducer instead I used TPageProducer...

{*************************************************}
unit uWebModule;
interface
uses
SysUtils, Classes, HTTPApp, HTTPProd, SOAPHTTPDisp, WebBrokerSOAP,
IWAppForm, IWApplication;

type
  TfrmWebModule = class(TWebModule)
        PageProducer1: TPageProducer;
  . . .
  private
  public
  end;
var
  WebModuleClass: TComponentClass = TfrmWebModule;
  AWebApplication: TIWApplication;

implementation
uses uMain;
{$R *.dfm}
procedure TfrmWebModule.frmWebModuleactMainAction(Sender: TObject;
Request: TWebRequest; Response: TWebResponse; var Handled: Boolean);
var VForm : TIWAppForm;
begin
VForm := TPageMain.Create(AWebApplication).Show;
end;

{*******************************************************}
unit uMain;
interface
uses
Classes, SysUtils, IWAppForm, IWApplication, IWColor, IWTypes, Controls,
type
  TPageMain = class(TIWAppForm)
     IWLabel1: TIWLabel;
     IWButton1: TIWButton;
     IWLayoutMgrForm1: TIWLayoutMgrForm;
  public
  end;

var PgeMain : TPageMain;

implementation

Now My problem is I can't view or create a page like in delphi 7.0 using TIWPageProducer... Please help me how to used it or how to code it just same with delphi 7.0 with like the url "http://localhost/mcr/mcr.exe/main"

Thank you in advance...

kind,

mark anthony ramoran
0
MARK

Hello,

> [...]
> VForm := TPageMain.Create(AWebApplication).Show;
> end;
>
> {*******************************************************}
> unit uMain;
> interface
> uses
> Classes, SysUtils, IWAppForm, IWApplication, IWColor, IWTypes, Controls,
> type
>  TPageMain = class(TIWAppForm)
>     IWLabel1: TIWLabel;
>     IWButton1: TIWButton;
>     IWLayoutMgrForm1: TIWLayoutMgrForm;
>  public
>  end;
>
> var PgeMain : TPageMain;
>
> implementation
> ..
> ..
>
> Now My problem is I can't view or create a page like in delphi 7.0 using
> TIWPageProducer... Please help me how to used it or how to code it just

This area focuses on SOAP/WebServices. The mention of TIWPageProducer sounds
like you're referring to IntraWeb, right? I would recommend that you post
the question in the "delphi.third party tools.intraweb" area
(https://forums.embarcadero.com/forum.jspa?forumID=93).

Cheers,

Bruneau
0
Jean

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi 7.0 code convert to delphi XE ...
Hello All, I create an application using Web Server Application then CGI stand alone... In WebModule I add ModuleController component and IWPageProcedure... Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end; procedure TWebModule1.proLogInGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmLogIn.Create(AWebA...

Migrating from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE3

Migrating From Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010

Migration from Delphi 2007 Rad to Delphi XE Where is Quickreports
Have installed and finally registered Delphi Xe, I am looking for Quickreports but am unable to find it anywhere, I asked the Distributer and was told its packaged in Delphi XE, Well I should have gone to specsavers......cos I cant see it any where ? > {quote:title=Colin Coleman wrote:}{quote} > Have installed and finally registered Delphi Xe, I am looking for Quickreports but am unable to find it anywhere, I asked the Distributer and was told its packaged in Delphi XE, Well I should have gone to specsavers......cos I cant see it any where ? Hello Colin, Delphi X...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

How to access Delphi 7 & 2009 after purchasing Delphi XE
I have purchased and installed Delphi XE and now I'm unable to find information on how to download previous versions of Delphi, namely Delphi 7 and 2009. Please respond. Regards, SB, L&T Hi sushweta biswas, > I have purchased and installed Delphi XE and now I'm unable to find information on how to download previous versions of Delphi, namely Delphi 7 and 2009. Your reseller should have told you: after registering Delphi XE, you can go to http://www.embarcadero.com/xe-earlier-versions to enter your serial number of Delphi XE as well as your EDN account informati...

DBExpress terrible performance when migrating from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007
Hi, When I'm migrating my project from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007, I found that the speed slow down 3-4 times. I've started to investigate what is the reason of that and I've found that the problem is in the TSQLDataset component. So I make a simple example of an application that run one of my problem queries that fetches about 30000 rows and the result was amazing d7: 1500ms, d2007: 13500ms 8 times slower !!!! Here are some perameters of the TSQLConnection Delphi 7: object SQLConn: TSQLConnection ConnectionName = 'OracleConnection' DriverName = '...

Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 migration
Hello, for migrating a Delphi 7 application to Delphi 2009, I wonder if there is some kind of best practices guide available? For example, general pitfalls to watch out, ... or a tool which analyse the current code base in respect to problems with Delphi 2009. Basically it is a BDE based application accessing a MSSQL database. The only third-party component in use is an ActiveX thingy integrating a reporting engine. Thanks, Thomas At CodeRage 2008 session there is this Migrating your Applications to the Latest Delphi Many developers use Delphi 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006 ...

Problem upgrading web service client from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE
In trying to upgrade our web service client to Delphi XE we have now get a web service error of Invalid Format. When we examine the SOAP request we see the following differences from Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE In Delphi 7 we get <SomeStuff xmlns="" xsi:nil="true" /> In Delphi XE we get <SomeStuff xsi:nil="true" /> We have narrowed the failure down to these differences in the client request. Is there anyway to get Delphi XE to generate a SOAP request with the xmlns attribute set to blank as it used to be? Hello, > In trying to u...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Migrate from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2010

Moving from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007
Is there any compelling reason to move (quite a large project) from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007? Specifically, is there better Vista/Win7/Win8 integration provided by Delphi 2007? (In the project I am already using a custom manifest file for Vista/Win7 etc.. and not the std XPMan component) Does 2007 add any new bugs to the scene? Thanks Rael Rael wrote: > Is there any compelling reason to move (quite a large project) from > Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007? If you are going to upgrade, why not upgrade to something newer? > In the project I am already using a custom man...

Migration from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2005
Hi, Currently we are using Delphi 5 in that we have lot of source file now we planned to migrate from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2005. My question is - 1. Is it possible to migrate directly from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2005, my old code was developed using Delphi 5 IDE. Can we able to compile and build without any issue in Delphi 2005? 2. If we can able to do then what are the ways to migrate to Delphi 2005 IDE and also provide some link regarding this migrate? Thanks, Rizwan Rizwan Ahmed schrieb: > Hi, Currently we are using Delphi 5 in that we have lot of source > f...

Delphi 2007 RTL in Delphi 7

Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 conversion

Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

I wrote an application and used cracked delphi 7, after i bought delphi 7
I wrote an application and used cracked delphi 7, I sold it, after i bought delphi 7 and recompiled application, is now my application legal or? > {quote:title=Ivan Ivanov wrote:}{quote} > I wrote an application and used cracked delphi 7, I sold it, after i bought delphi 7 and recompiled application, is now my application legal or? "I embezzled some money from my employer, returned the funds, and then got it back as a bonus. Can I still be arrested?" Uhhh .... didn't you just confess to a crime? > {quote:title=Ivan Ivanov wrote:}{quote} > I wrote an appli...

Web resources about - Migrating to Delphi XE from Delphi 7.0 - embarcadero.delphi.webservices

Thunderclap Migrating From Twitter to Facebook
Thunderclap, a mass-messaging service that gained popularity on Twitter, has set its sights on Facebook . Twitter recently booted Thunderclap ...

Facebook Migrating Unofficial Page Fans to Official Pages at Brand Owner’s Request
Rupesh Mandal is such an avid fan of the Opera Mini web browser that he set up a Page on Facebook totally devoted to celebrating it, and then ...

Teens Migrating From Facebook To Comments Section Of Slow-Motion Deer Video - YouTube
Subscribe to The Onion on YouTube: http://bit.ly/xzrBUA Trendwatchers say more and more teens are leaving Facebook and Twitter in favor of the ...

UAE is the global leader in attracting migrating professionals, study finds
... with 28 per cent, was the leading source of professionals, according to the LinkedIn study. The UAE is the global leader in attracting migrating ...

Record Numbers of New Zealanders Migrating to Australia
Acting on impulse: why the Kiwis keep coming ... and coming and coming

The krilling season: Whales keep tourists migrating south
Earlybird whale watchers in Eden have been rewarded with astounding acrobatic displays in the bay.

Volunteers help Mulligans Flat migrating turtles through the fence over holidays
Volunteers help turtles running the gauntlet past fences, foxes and cars.

Researchers say Irukandji jellyfish migrating further south along Qld coast
Researchers say climate change could be altering the migration patterns of the dangerous Irukandji jellyfish along Qld's east coast.

Apple chip supplier TSMC announces record profits, migrating to more advanced technology
... Company , iPhone , and iPad continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Apple chip supplier TSMC announces record profits, migrating ...

More eBay Merchants Migrating to Amazon in Search of Sales Growth
EBay's once-loyal merchants are moving more of their business to Amazon, saying they get more for their money by selling merchandise via the ...