iOS Webservice "IOHandler value is not valid."

got a problem when I try to access my web service via https. I get an exception in
function TIdCustomHTTP.SetHostAndPort: TIdHTTPConnectionType;
       if not (IOHandler ice TIdSSLIOHandlerSocketBase) then begin
         *Raise EIdIOHandlerPropInvalid.Create (RSIOHandlerPropInvalid);*
       end;

Read in the following IdCompilerDefines.inc
{$ Ifdef CPUARM}
   {$ Ifdef IOS}
     {$ DEFINE USE_OPENSSL}
     / / RLebeau: For iOS, OpenSSL can not be used as an external library, it must
     / / Be statically linked into the app. Users who want to use OpenSSL into iOS
     / / Apps will need to include the unit IdSSLOpenSSLHeaders_static In Their
     / / Uses clause. It hooks up the statically linked functions for the
     / / IdSSLOpenSSLHeaders unit-to-use ...
     {$ DEFINE STATICLOAD_OPENSSL}
   {$ ENDIF}
{$ ENDIF}

How do I solve this problem?
0
Mattias

> {quote:title=Mattias #stberg wrote:}{quote}
> got a problem when I try to access my web service via https. I get an exception in
> function TIdCustomHTTP.SetHostAndPort: TIdHTTPConnectionType;
>        if not (IOHandler ice TIdSSLIOHandlerSocketBase) then begin
>          *Raise EIdIOHandlerPropInvalid.Create (RSIOHandlerPropInvalid);*
>        end;
>

> Read in the following IdCompilerDefines.inc
> {$ Ifdef CPUARM}
>    {$ Ifdef IOS}
>      {$ DEFINE USE_OPENSSL}
>      / / RLebeau: For iOS, OpenSSL can not be used as an external library, it must
>      / / Be statically linked into the app. Users who want to use OpenSSL into iOS
>      / / Apps will need to include the unit IdSSLOpenSSLHeaders_static In Their
>      / / Uses clause. It hooks up the statically linked functions for the
>      / / IdSSLOpenSSLHeaders unit-to-use ...
>      {$ DEFINE STATICLOAD_OPENSSL}
>    {$ ENDIF}
> {$ ENDIF}
>
> How do I solve this problem?

by reading the following links

https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?messageID=562059&#562059
https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?messageID=545713&#545713

it solved my problem
0
Mattias

"IOHandler value is not valid" on a simple WebService call [Edit]
Hello I'm trying to execute a simple WebService call and I've received this error message: "IOHandler value is not valid" I've imported a WSDL to use my services. On Firemonkey the call is: (HTTPRIO1 as SimpleLoginService).SimpleLogin('myuser', 'mypass'))); On a VCL application works perfectly. Any idea? Thanks Nico Edited by: Nico Preeto on May 15, 2013 5:33 AM Nico wrote: > I'm trying to execute a simple WebService call and I've received this > error message: "IOHandler value is not valid" That ...

SOAP fails in iOS when using SSL ("IOHandler value is not valid.")
I have a simple SOAP client, which works fine on Windows and OSX. On the iOS Simulator and the device I get the exception "IOHandler value is not valid." when using SSL. It works fine non-SSL. The problem appears to be caused by line 1267 in Soap.SOAPHTTPTrans.pas: IndyHttp.IOHandler := TIdSSLIOHandlerSocketOpenSSL.Create(nil); When running on iOS, the IndyHttp.IOHandler is nil after this line of code has been run. This appears to be due to the fact that in IdTCPConnection.pas we have the line: {$IFDEF USE_OBJECT_ARC}[Weak]{$ENDIF} FIOHandler: TIdIOHandler; If...

Accessing webservice in a custom module/ using "webservice.htc"
Hi all! I have been trying to access a client side webservice in a custom module. As a separate web project the Call to the 'webservice.htc' and the execution of the .asmx file using the 'callService' method is working fine. As soon as I try to run the same as a custom module in DNN 3 the following error message shows up -- "object doesn't support this property or method" . The error invocation point is the javascript line -- SERVICE_OBJ .useService("SERVICE_NAME.asmx?WSDL","SERVICE_ALIAS") , where SERVICE_OBJ is the DIV ID in the aspx file where I have used the style:BEHAVIOR attr...

Getting Session["somekey"] value in WebService...
Hi! Can anyone tell me how to get Session["somekey"] in WebService method. I wrote something like somevar = Session["somekey"] (and Intellisense showed that Session exists in current context), but at runtime Session is null at that line. Or, how can I get that value in my asp page? E.g. I want to get button1.text from Session Thanx for any help!  I've solved that already. Just need to write [WebMethod(EnableSession=true)]  ...

ValidationGroup "group1", "group2" and "" (empty)
hi,i have 2 validationgroup (group1, group2 - 3 groups with the empty one) and 3 buttons. when i click the button at the end i wanted to validate group1, group2 and the empty one on client side and server side, but it does only validate the requiredfieldvalidator with the empty validationgroup property. 1) how can i validate all on client AND server side?2) how can i validate group1 and group2 (without the empty one) on client and server?Here is my code snippet: <div> <!-- group1 --> <asp:TextBox runat="server" ID="txtTest"></asp:TextBox&...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

quotes, quotes, quotes...

Invalid character processing <%@ WebService Language="C#" Class="Service" %> -^
I developed a web service and it runs fine when it is called from Visual Studio 2005. However, if I try to call it from the http://localhost/service.asmx (local web server), I get the following error; No se puede mostrar la página XML No se puede ver la entrada XML con la hoja de estilo XSL. Corrija el error y haga clic en el botón Actualizar, o inténtelo de nuevo más tarde. Un nombre comenzaba con un carácter no válido. Error al procesar el recurso http://192.168.0.42/service.asmx. Línea 1, Pos...<%@ WebService Language="C#" Class="Service" %> -^The web.config file was copi...

get "webservice XML-value" in the page that submits and not in a new page
 Hello everyone,in the next webpage it is shown how you can call a webservice in html by submitting a form. http://www.w3schools.com/webservices/ws_use.aspis it possible to get the return value of the webservice in the page that submits... and that a new page does Not open up....thx,see my blog at www.Interdevelopments.com and check the future of open mobile widget solutions at www.glowe.org...

If SQLDatasource("Field1").value="True" then
I would like to programatically hide a panel based on the value of a simple select query from a SQLDatasource. So if Field1 =True hide the panel if it =True then show the panel. I get the panel.visible code but getting the value from my SQLDatasource is defeating me! I have experimented with If SQLDatasource.selectparameter.item("Field1").value="True" then is this the right way to go? Hi, Would you please provide more detail and some sample data? From you description, I think you would like to display a panel control based on the returned record, right? Please refer ...

Binary "valuename" and "value" in SysReg
Yet another question in this subject. How to set a binary valuename and value in SysReg ? I'd really appreciate any comments. M.Banach PB has a function called RegistrySet, which is supposed to be able to get/set binary data, but the binary option, as well as the environment variable expansion, don't work as expected, at least not in 6.5 (it's a reported bug). I did a quick test in beta 3.0 or PB 7.0 and it's still not working. You have to use the registry Win32 API functions for this. Lookup RegOpenKey, RegOpenKeyEx, RegCreateKey, RegCreateKeyEx, RegSetValue, ...

replace the "." with a ","

Using "+" or "||"

Web resources about - iOS Webservice "IOHandler value is not valid." - embarcadero.delphi.webservices