How to make PopupMenu in TWebBrowser

Hi.

How to make a unique PopupMenu in TWebBrowser component?

I need to copy selected in WebBrowser word to clipboard and call function with this word.
0
Alexander

and I use TWebBrowser for FireMonkey (iOS, Android).
0
Alexander

Web resources about - How to make PopupMenu in TWebBrowser - embarcadero.delphi.webservices

Getting TWebBrowser on iOS to zoom
... := TUIWebView.Create; FWebView.setScalesPageToFit(true); // Add this line of code FDelegate := TiOSWebViewDelegate.Create; FDelegate.SetWebBrowser(Self); ...

Embarcadero AppMethod: another route to cross-platform mobile, now with C++ support
Embarcadero has updated AppMethod, its IDE for cross-platform mobile and desktop applications. The IDE now supports C++, and as a special offer, ...