Has anyone successfully used a Delphi web service client against an ENCRYPTED WCF web service server?

Has anyone successfully used a Delphi web service client against an
ENCRYPTED WCF web service server?

Which is to say, of course, that the URL would be starting with https.

Anyone?
0
Joseph

Writing Standalone Web Server that serves Web Services in Delphi
Hi, I want to write web services. And I want to host these services in my own HTTP Server. Then All kind of clients may connect to my web server through my HTTP Server. Is there any component sets available in market? Regards. Many ways to do it. here are some http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/data/library/techarticle/0212cantu/0212cantu.html http://www.kehm.de/henrik/blog/files/a5019da836d29c3cee972f5f62b5a8bd-19.html http://www.componentsource.com/products/remobjects-sdk-bundle/summary.html Edited by: Indranil Bandyopadhyay on Feb 24, 2009 6:44 PM Gurcan YUCEL wrote: >...

Consuming a .NET web service in Delphi 2010 using a service reference
Hi, I've been asked to modify one of my existing applications (D2010 Win32) to interact with a web service written under VS2010/.Net 4. The information I have so far is :- "As communication is secured by .NET WsHttpBinding data encrypting, In order to consume it you have to add to your application a Service Reference (not a web reference) that joins the service available at the URL: http://ctm.mobilling.it/SmsComApi/Sms.svc . Assuming that the binding created in your app.confing is named "WSHttpBinding_ISms" you have to instantiate a client as shown below: {c...

Problem upgrading web service client from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE
In trying to upgrade our web service client to Delphi XE we have now get a web service error of Invalid Format. When we examine the SOAP request we see the following differences from Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE In Delphi 7 we get <SomeStuff xmlns="" xsi:nil="true" /> In Delphi XE we get <SomeStuff xsi:nil="true" /> We have narrowed the failure down to these differences in the client request. Is there anyway to get Delphi XE to generate a SOAP request with the xmlns attribute set to blank as it used to be? Hello, > In trying to u...

Changing URL in web.config for web service
I added a web reference to asmx file. In web.config - it adds - undefinedadd key="CoreService.CoreServices" value="http://test/CoreServices.asmx I then change it to <add key="CoreService.CoreServices" value="http://test2/CoreServices.asmx"/> But CoreService.CoreServices still looks for http://test/CoreServices.asmx.  What else do i have to change? I think CoreService.CoreServices are hard coded into the source code.  Girijeshhttp://www.girijesh.in/ I think CoreService.CoreServices are hard coded into the source code.  Girijeshhttp://www.girijesh.in/ So no ...

How to call web service from asp.net application if web service is on web hosting server
Hi! my question is that how to call web service from asp.net if web service is present on web hosting srver....  Actually i created a web service and configure it in IIS and then call it from other asp.net application it works fine but when i copy that web service to web hosting server and call it from asp.net application it gives the following error Server Error in '/' Application. Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modif...

Web Service Client for Sharepoint Web Service Lists.asmx
Can retrieve lists on home page but not deeped. For example, http://myportal/default.aspx works with Web Reference http://myportal/_vti_bin/Lists.asmxHowever, I need a list from this page http://myportal/C6/Facility%20Rentals/default.aspxand the only Web Reference that i can get close is http://myportal/C6/_vti_bin/Lists.aspxand this one can not see the List I need. I have the correct List and View GUID hexnumbers. Please help!!!!! I have also tried the List Data Retrieval Service   DspSts.asmx and am not able to return any listsexcept for top level lists. Please help. Dim stsQu...

send data from web service to local computer, using web services.
hii have a web application, on web server , and a database on my local computer in my office.i want to send data from my web pages to my local database.i think one way is using web services.i used that, but it has permission errors.that web service have this error :  Server Error in '/in' Application. Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: BC30180: Keyword does not name a type.Source Err...

Is web services a part of web Service?

ASP.NET Membership using a WCF Service/Web Service
Hi, what I want to do is have a custom provider or membership class address a WCF service whenever it needs to perform a data operation, so all tables, stored procs and such can be stored in server behind our firewall. Is this possible to do with a custom provider? What should I do?   Thanks in advance! Hi the_cubanate, Yes, you can implement a custom provider via web service as usual. The difference is that you need to write all the methods within a web service. This article in codeproject may help you. Thanks.David QianMicrosoft Online Community SupportPlease remember to mark t...

change a web reference to a web service in the config file of an object used by a windows service
In my solution (visual studios 2005), I have a windows service and a business object.  The business object has a web reference to a web service.  I maid the web reference dynamic and it created an applicationSettings section in the appconfig:<configuration>           <applicationSettings>        <Objects.Properties.Settings>            <setting name="Objects_LookupService_auth"        &nbs...

Web resources about - Has anyone successfully used a Delphi web service client against an ENCRYPTED WCF web service server? - embarcadero.delphi.webservices

How NARR8 Successfully Launched On Facebook
I work with NARR8 , a free-to-use application and digital publisher of interactive eBooks. Last month, NARR8 launched its extensive catalog of ...

Goal Setting: Ultimate Guide to Setting Goals Successfully on the App Store on iTunes
Get Goal Setting: Ultimate Guide to Setting Goals Successfully on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

[LIVE TRADE] How To Trade Binary Options Successfully - Binary Options Signals - YouTube
Show you how to trade binary options successfully with binary options trading signals that you can download http://goo.gl/wqepHL It's actually ...

Third time's a charm: SpaceX successfully launches new probe after two failed attempts
A new probe that will observe and examine space storms has been successfully launched after two previous failed attempts.

Lauren Wells successfully appeals disqualification from world championships
Canberra athlete was disqualified during the 400-metre heats at the world athletics championships in Beijing.

Lauren Wells successfully appeals disqualification from world championships
Canberra athlete was disqualified during the 400-metre heats at the world athletics championships in Beijing.

S. Korea successfully launches satellite
SOUTH Korea has succeeded in its third attempt to launch a satellite into orbit, meeting a high-stakes challenge to national pride a month after ...

Vein grown from stem cells successfully implanted into 10-year-old girl in Sweden
DOCTORS in Sweden successfully replaced a potentially-fatal blocked vein in a 10-year-old girl with one grown from her own stem cells, according ...

Military rocket successfully launched in US
A United Launch Alliance Delta 4 rocket has successfully lifted off from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station.

NASA's Orion successfully completes historic test flight
A NASA spacecraft designed to one day fly astronauts to Mars has made a near-bullseye splashdown in the Pacific Ocean, wrapping up a flawless, ...