Exchange Web Services

Does anyone know where I can find a library that supports access to the out of office information on an Office 365 or a local exchange server?  I need to work with 2007 and 2010 exchange and was to that EWS was the best way to accomplish this.
0
al

Has anyone successfully used a Delphi web service client against an ENCRYPTED WCF web service server?
Has anyone successfully used a Delphi web service client against an ENCRYPTED WCF web service server? Which is to say, of course, that the URL would be starting with https. Anyone? ...

Is web services a part of web Service?

Writing Standalone Web Server that serves Web Services in Delphi
Hi, I want to write web services. And I want to host these services in my own HTTP Server. Then All kind of clients may connect to my web server through my HTTP Server. Is there any component sets available in market? Regards. Many ways to do it. here are some http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/data/library/techarticle/0212cantu/0212cantu.html http://www.kehm.de/henrik/blog/files/a5019da836d29c3cee972f5f62b5a8bd-19.html http://www.componentsource.com/products/remobjects-sdk-bundle/summary.html Edited by: Indranil Bandyopadhyay on Feb 24, 2009 6:44 PM Gurcan YUCEL wrote: >...

New to web services, why does PB10 web service proxy wizard say there are no services?
here... http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/205-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl oops typo... still doesn't show any services though... http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/2005-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl "Chance" <chance@booklog.com> wrote in message news:43b44cb3$1@forums-1-dub... > here... > > http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/205-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl > Upgraded to 10.2x and now seems to be working...at least it created the proxy. "Chance" <chance@booklog.co...

What action by a web service requires an app to update their web reference to a Web Service
I create a web reference to a web service in my aspx web application which returns an XML object. If the owner of the web service makes a change to their object am I required to do an update web reference? What if I dont use the information from the new object? thanks Larry You should make the change only if the contract b/w the two has changed (e.g. parameters, return values), etc.-Mathew Nolton Website=www.cybral.com Email=mnolton@cybral.com Blog=weblogs.asp.net/mnolton If the web service now returns a new element and my class reference doesn't match their new class ref...

Consuming a .NET web service in Delphi 2010 using a service reference
Hi, I've been asked to modify one of my existing applications (D2010 Win32) to interact with a web service written under VS2010/.Net 4. The information I have so far is :- "As communication is secured by .NET WsHttpBinding data encrypting, In order to consume it you have to add to your application a Service Reference (not a web reference) that joins the service available at the URL: http://ctm.mobilling.it/SmsComApi/Sms.svc . Assuming that the binding created in your app.confing is named "WSHttpBinding_ISms" you have to instantiate a client as shown below: {c...

Problem upgrading web service client from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE
In trying to upgrade our web service client to Delphi XE we have now get a web service error of Invalid Format. When we examine the SOAP request we see the following differences from Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE In Delphi 7 we get <SomeStuff xmlns="" xsi:nil="true" /> In Delphi XE we get <SomeStuff xsi:nil="true" /> We have narrowed the failure down to these differences in the client request. Is there anyway to get Delphi XE to generate a SOAP request with the xmlns attribute set to blank as it used to be? Hello, > In trying to u...

How to call web service from asp.net application if web service is on web hosting server
Hi! my question is that how to call web service from asp.net if web service is present on web hosting srver....  Actually i created a web service and configure it in IIS and then call it from other asp.net application it works fine but when i copy that web service to web hosting server and call it from asp.net application it gives the following error Server Error in '/' Application. Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modif...

Can you call a web service from a web service?
I am trying to create a web service that itself consumes a 3rd party web service outside of our corporate firewall - so basically a web service consuming another web service.  I can consume this outside web service directly in an ASP.NET application without a problem.  But because the code is long and cumbersome, I wanted to provide our GUI developers an easy way to get all of the data they need from one source.  So I thought I could create an internal web service that would do a lot of things (query internal systems, for example) as well as consuming this external service.&nb...

Web resources about - Exchange Web Services - embarcadero.delphi.webservices

Exchange rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In finance , an exchange rate (also known as the foreign-exchange rate , forex rate or FX rate ) between two currencies is the rate at which ...

China busts illegal foreign exchange network
The Australian China busts illegal foreign exchange network The Australian Police and the People's Daily newspaper said the gangs used accounts ...

Plan for new US stock exchange stirs furious debate
A proposal to create the first new American stock exchange in five years has set off a fierce debate over how to solve problems created by increasingly ...

Readdle’s Spark email app now supports Microsoft Exchange
... types that Spark supports, you can use the app with your accounts on Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, Outlook, IMAP, and as of today, Microsoft Exchange. ...

Ferrari to list stock on Italian exchange
Filed under: Earnings/Financials , Ferrari A little over a month since launching its IPO on the New York Stock Exchange, Ferrari applied to list ...

Friday Recipe Exchange: Breakfast Pizzas
... Mocha Cake, menu, recipes and shopping list here . Great for a non-turkey meal to serve to company. That’s it for this week. No recipe exchange ...

Nokia Says France Approves Exchange Offer for Alcatel-Lucent Shares
... of Nokia (NOK) are up a penny at $7.26, after the company this morning said it received approval from French authorities for its offer to exchange ...

Baker, Moulton exchange sharp words over refugees - The Boston Globe Baker, Moulton exchange sharp words ...
... comment that he was “not interested in accepting refugees from Syria.” Governor Charlie Baker and US Representative Seth Moulton exchanged sharp ...

Cross-cultural Connections and Exchange: international study is more important than ever
Photo Credit: U.S. Naval War College Studying abroad has never been more vital for U.S. students. In a week filled with tragic news across ...

Clinton, Sanders Wall Street exchange is top moment on Facebook
Terrorism and ISIS topped Facebook's list of most discussed issues during the Democratic debate