Does not appear the node webservices in Delphi Projects

Hi

I using D2007 version enterprise and the SO of my PC is windows vista, when deal to create an application webservices, does not appear the node webservices in Item Categories of Delphi Projects.

Can anyone help?
0
Arturo

Arturo Medina wrote:

> I using D2007 version enterprise and the SO of my PC is windows
> vista, when deal to create an application webservices, does not
> appear the node webservices in Item Categories of Delphi Projects.
>
> Can anyone help?

You must create a vcl aplication first, then add the webservice items.

--
Cesar Romero
http://www.cesarromero.com.br
> {quote:title=Cesar Romero wrote:}{quote}
> Arturo Medina wrote:
>
> > I using D2007 version enterprise and the SO of my PC is windows
> > vista, when deal to create an application webservices, does not
> > appear the node webservices in Item Categories of Delphi Projects.
> >
> > Can anyone help?
>
> You must create a vcl aplication first, then add the webservice items.
>

> --
> Cesar Romero
> http://www.cesarromero.com.br
> http://www.liws.com.br

I create a vcl application, but item webservice does not appear.

I add a virtual PC with windows XP and installed D2007, when try to create web services, I can see webservices item, only in windows vista the item webservices don´t appear.
0
Arturo
6/11/2009 4:35:07 PM
Arturo Medina wrote:

> I create a vcl application, but item webservice does not appear.
>
> I add a virtual PC with windows XP and installed D2007, when try to
> create web services, I can see webservices item, only in windows
> vista the item webservices don´t appear.

This has nothing to do with windows editions/vista.

What is your Delphi edition, does it have WebServices.

If your edition have webservices, problably are something wrong with
you installation, and a re-install must resolve this issue.
Also you can check if are disabled/unistall packages, in this
particular case webservice packages, Im not sure what packages is right
now.

--
Cesar Romero
http://www.cesarromero.com.br
> {quote:title=Cesar Romero wrote:}{quote}
> Arturo Medina wrote:
>
> > I create a vcl application, but item webservice does not appear.
> >
> > I add a virtual PC with windows XP and installed D2007, when try to
> > create web services, I can see webservices item, only in windows
> > vista the item webservices don´t appear.
>
> This has nothing to do with windows editions/vista.
>
> What is your Delphi edition, does it have WebServices.
>
> If your edition have webservices, problably are something wrong with
> you installation, and a re-install must resolve this issue.
> Also you can check if are disabled/unistall packages, in this
> particular case webservice packages, Im not sure what packages is right
> now.
>

> --
> Cesar Romero
> http://www.cesarromero.com.br
> http://www.liws.com.br

I re-install delphi, but item webservice does not appear, with this install, appear package CodeGear SOAP components, I enabled this package and then, item webservice appear.

Thanks a lot
0
Arturo

Delphi Webservice
Hello, I have created one webservice using indy TIdHTTPWebBrokerBridge and also created the client. Now I need to way to pass some file which will be reside on my server path to the client thorugh SOAP. The picture is as follows: 1) I have some fastreport files on the server 2) The client will show those report on the client side. There will be no fr3 files in the client side. Also I don't want to use FastReport Client/Server technology, as my client does not want this. 3) I don't want to save the fr3 files in the client side also. How to call this report from Client...

Delphi 2010 webservice consumer pass null strings to webservice [Edit]
Hello, I need to consume a webservice that is developed in java ( thas all that I know ). I have a HTTPRIO componente and have import the webservice file win the WSDL importer. Til here everything is allright but when I run the application all the parameters reach the webservice as null. I have made some webservice and consumers but I never have had problems ( I make the server and the client ) I test to do the same with prism and c++ bilder and it go allright, but I need it to do in delphi Thanks PD: Pleas be patient, my English is not good Edited by: Adrian Zussino on Sep 8, 2010 3...

Delphi Webservices Application
I am trying to run a webservice client on Windows XP that accesses a server on windows server 2003. I get the following error: "Receieved content of invalid Content-Type setting: text/html - SOAP expects text/xml" when I call a function on the server. I don't get this error if both the server and client are running under windows xp. I have compiled both the client and server on windows XP with Delphi 7. What could be the cause of the error? Pier Pier Nardin wrote: > I am trying to run a webservice client on Windows XP that accesses a > server on windows s...

Calling webservices contained in a separate Webservices Project

delphi.Net Delphi 2005 Project Upgrades?
Our company aquired the software property from another last year. Most of the projects were written in Delphi 2007. We purchased Delphi XE which gave us access to previous versions, including D 2007... all is well. However, 3 projects were written Delphi 2005 for .Net. The VM we received from this company included D2005 but it was licensed from the previous developer. I've contacted Embarcadero about obtaining a copy and or a license+registration for Delphi 2005 and was told this product is no longer available. I'm under the impression Delphi for .Net was abandoned. My qu...

Deploy WebService from Delphi XE2
Hi, I was develop WebService in RAD Studio XE2 (CGI standalone app) and after development procedure (copy webservice module and midas.dll) server raise me an error: -- Sasa Mihajlovic --- Life is to short to be boring, keep smiling... HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration. If the page is a script, add a handler. If the file should be downloaded, add a MIME map. Module StaticFileModule Notification ExecuteRequestHandler Handler StaticFile Error Code 0x80070032 Requested URL http://www.msdaio.c...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Convert a Delphi 2006 WinForms project to Delphi Prism
How can I go about doing this short of recreating the project and transfering code? Just wondering what to expect if we go to Prism. Thanks. -- Don Gollahon Don Gollahon wrote: > How can I go about doing this short of recreating the project and > transfering code? > > Just wondering what to expect if we go to Prism. > > Thanks. Hi Don, Have you checked out the migration tool Oxidizer ? http://prismwiki.codegear.com/en/Oxidizer Cheers, John -- John Moshakis wrote: >Don Gollahon wrote: > >> How can I go about doing th...

Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE5 shuts down when opening projects
Over the last week I have found it increasingly difficult to open projects. Even really simple projects, some more complex. For example if start Delphi 2010 Enterprise Edition. I see the list of recently opened projects. I then click on a simple existing project, I get a hour glass for about a second and then Delphi IDE has gone. In the windows task manager, there are now no applications running. I have not changed the installation, being using Delphi 2010 enterprise on the same computer for a few years. I'm not a full time developer, but do internal development of our compa...

delphi 2010 memory not released when closing delphi project
each time im runing delphi 2010 the memory that was used was not release after closing a project and the memory don't stop to grow and the browsing for file becoming slow any idea ? Thanks Pierre Auger wrote: > each time im runing delphi 2010 the memory that was used was not > release after closing a project and the memory don't stop to grow and > the browsing for file becoming slow > > any idea ? You are using some 3rd-party components that do not properly release memory in their design-time packages would be my guess. A design-time package stays l...

Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE5 shuts down when opening projects
Over the last week I have found it increasingly difficult to open projects. Even really simple projects, some more complex. For example if start Delphi 2010 Enterprise Edition. I see the list of recently opened projects. I then click on a simple existing project, I get a hour glass for about a second and then Delphi IDE has gone. In the windows task manager, there are now no applications running. I have not changed the installation, being using Delphi 2010 enterprise on the same computer for a few years. I'm not a full time developer, but do internal development of our compa...

Project Manager Delphi 2007 vs Delphi 5
I am in the midst of moving from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2007. I have a .BAT file that I use to do some post processing on the executable after it is built. In Delphi 5, I just added the .BAT file to the project manager. Then when I wanted to execute the .BAT file I just right clicked its entry in the project manager and selected Execute. There doesn't seem to be anyway to add the .BAT file to the project manager in Delphi 2007. How can I set up something similar to what I had in Delphi 5? I thought about using a Post Build event but I don't necessarily want to execute the .BAT fi...

Delphi 2007

Delphi Webservices application #2
I have written a CGI webserver and client with Delphi 7 that work fine in windows XP, but not in windows server 2003. When I type the server's address into internet explorer on the windows 2003 server machine I cannot read the WSDL interfaces for the server using internet explorer. However, I can read them on another XP machine. So, I tried writing the server as an ASAPI dll. I can now read the WSDL interfaces for the server using internet explorer. However, the client application does not work with the ASAPI server. I get the following error: "Received content of inval...

Web resources about - Does not appear the node webservices in Delphi Projects - embarcadero.delphi.webservices

webservices Articles, Posts, Blogs, Videos - Technorati
— Authority: The job consist in a PHP program that read a file, compose a message (email or sms) and call an API of email provider (Amazon SES) ...

Section: software:webservices
Wired.com © 2012 Condé Nast. All rights reserved. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (effective 3/21/12) and Privacy ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

App Search on Flickr - Application Sharing!

Wikipedia:Press coverage 2005 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If you add an article, please cite both the title and the source. Note that if you're listing an article from a traditional press wire service ...

Entity–relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

Entity-relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro - MyCareer
Find IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro on MyCareer. Fresh IT and Telecommunications Jobs posted daily. Free email alerts and ...

AWS Elastic Beanstalk: A Quick and Simple Way into the Cloud
Flexibility is one of the key principles of Amazon WebServices - developers can select any programming language and software package,any operating ...

How To Use the Amazon SDK for Android to Upload Photos to Amazon S3
This article demonstrates how to use the AWS SDK for Android to upload an image to Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) from your mobile device ...