Delphi Webservices Application

I am trying to run a webservice client on Windows XP that accesses a server
on windows server 2003. I get the following error: "Receieved content of
invalid Content-Type setting: text/html - SOAP expects text/xml" when I call
a function on the server. I don't get this error if both the server and
client are running under windows xp. I have compiled both the client and
server on windows XP with Delphi 7. What could be the cause of the error?

Pier
0
Pier

Pier Nardin wrote:

> I am trying to run a webservice client on Windows XP that accesses a
> server on windows server 2003. I get the following error: "Receieved
> content of invalid Content-Type setting: text/html - SOAP expects
> text/xml" when I call a function on the server. I don't get this
> error if both the server and client are running under windows xp. I
> have compiled both the client and server on windows XP with Delphi 7.
> What could be the cause of the error?

How are you calling?
if you show the server WSDL and how you are calling from client side,
will be a lot more easy to help you.

--
Cesar Romero
http://www.cesarromero.com.br

You can get access to the server from the following address:
http://196.15.192.51:8080/rammeserver.exe. I am using a THTTPRIO component
to call the login function on the server.

Pier

"Cesar Romero" <cesar@liws.com.br> wrote in message
> Pier Nardin wrote:
>
>> I am trying to run a webservice client on Windows XP that accesses a
>> server on windows server 2003. I get the following error: "Receieved
>> content of invalid Content-Type setting: text/html - SOAP expects
>> text/xml" when I call a function on the server. I don't get this
>> error if both the server and client are running under windows xp. I
>> have compiled both the client and server on windows XP with Delphi 7.
>> What could be the cause of the error?
>
> How are you calling?
> if you show the server WSDL and how you are calling from client side,
> will be a lot more easy to help you.
>
> --
> Cesar Romero
> http://www.cesarromero.com.br
> http://www.liws.com.br
0
Pier
12/12/2008 12:59:10 PM
Pier Nardin wrote:

> You can get access to the server from the following address:
> http://196.15.192.51:8080/rammeserver.exe. I am using a THTTPRIO
> component to call the login function on the server.

Hi Pier,

Here works fine, I think you missed some steps.

1) I create a New VCL Application
2) Generate the Client interface: File | New | Other | Web Service |
WSDL Importer
   Address: http://196.15.192.51:8080/rammeserver.exe/wsdl/IRammService
3) Call Login method

implementation

uses IRammService1;

{$R *.dfm}

var
  M: string;
  R: Integer;
begin
  GetIRammService.Login('Cesar', 'romero', M, R);
end;

Hope it can help you.

--
Cesar Romero
http://www.cesarromero.com.br

I noticed another problem. When I type the server's address into internet
explorer on the windows 2003 server machine I cannot read the WSDL
interfaces for the server using internet explorer. However, I can read them
on another XP machine.

> Pier Nardin wrote:
>
>> You can get access to the server from the following address:
>> http://196.15.192.51:8080/rammeserver.exe. I am using a THTTPRIO
>> component to call the login function on the server.
>
> Hi Pier,
>
> Here works fine, I think you missed some steps.
>
> 1) I create a New VCL Application
> 2) Generate the Client interface: File | New | Other | Web Service |
> WSDL Importer
>   Address: http://196.15.192.51:8080/rammeserver.exe/wsdl/IRammService
> 3) Call Login method
>
> implementation
>
> uses IRammService1;
>
> {$R *.dfm}

> var
>  M: string;
>  R: Integer;
> begin
>  GetIRammService.Login('Cesar', 'romero', M, R);
> end;
>

> Hope it can help you.
>

> --
> Cesar Romero
> http://www.cesarromero.com.br
> http://www.liws.com.br
0
Pier
12/12/2008 1:20:38 PM
Pier Nardin wrote:

> I noticed another problem. When I type the server's address into
> internet explorer on the windows 2003 server machine I cannot read
> the WSDL interfaces for the server using internet explorer. However,
> I can read them on another XP machine.

I think it is for security reasons, maybe you should change the IE
security options.

Im using Vista Business + Google Chrome to see the WSDL, and works fine.
And wrote the test with Delphi 2009.

--
Cesar Romero
http://www.cesarromero.com.br

Delphi Webservices application #2
I have written a CGI webserver and client with Delphi 7 that work fine in windows XP, but not in windows server 2003. When I type the server's address into internet explorer on the windows 2003 server machine I cannot read the WSDL interfaces for the server using internet explorer. However, I can read them on another XP machine. So, I tried writing the server as an ASAPI dll. I can now read the WSDL interfaces for the server using internet explorer. However, the client application does not work with the ASAPI server. I get the following error: "Received content of inval...

Delphi Webservice
Hello, I have created one webservice using indy TIdHTTPWebBrokerBridge and also created the client. Now I need to way to pass some file which will be reside on my server path to the client thorugh SOAP. The picture is as follows: 1) I have some fastreport files on the server 2) The client will show those report on the client side. There will be no fr3 files in the client side. Also I don't want to use FastReport Client/Server technology, as my client does not want this. 3) I don't want to save the fr3 files in the client side also. How to call this report from Client...

Delphi 2010 webservice consumer pass null strings to webservice [Edit]
Hello, I need to consume a webservice that is developed in java ( thas all that I know ). I have a HTTPRIO componente and have import the webservice file win the WSDL importer. Til here everything is allright but when I run the application all the parameters reach the webservice as null. I have made some webservice and consumers but I never have had problems ( I make the server and the client ) I test to do the same with prism and c++ bilder and it go allright, but I need it to do in delphi Thanks PD: Pleas be patient, my English is not good Edited by: Adrian Zussino on Sep 8, 2010 3...

Deploy WebService from Delphi XE2
Hi, I was develop WebService in RAD Studio XE2 (CGI standalone app) and after development procedure (copy webservice module and midas.dll) server raise me an error: -- Sasa Mihajlovic --- Life is to short to be boring, keep smiling... HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration. If the page is a script, add a handler. If the file should be downloaded, add a MIME map. Module StaticFileModule Notification ExecuteRequestHandler Handler StaticFile Error Code 0x80070032 Requested URL http://www.msdaio.c...

Delphi 2007

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

ActiveX differences between Delphi 7 and Delphi XE4 in an MFC application
When I create an ActiveX control based on a TPanel (with no added code) in Delphi 7, I am able to add this to a MFC C++ application and have it run fine. When I take the exact same code and compile it in Delphi XE4 (and XE2), MFC throws an assertion. I confirmed that the only changes are in the dcu, ocx and res files. The assertion is happening on ASSERT(wFlags == DISPATCH_METHOD); in occsite.cpp (I included the source to this). {code} STDMETHODIMP COleControlSite::XEventSink::Invoke( DISPID dispid, REFIID, LCID, unsigned short wFlags, DISPPARAMS* pDispParams, VARIANT* pvar...

Does not appear the node webservices in Delphi Projects
Hi I using D2007 version enterprise and the SO of my PC is windows vista, when deal to create an application webservices, does not appear the node webservices in Item Categories of Delphi Projects. Can anyone help? Arturo Medina wrote: > I using D2007 version enterprise and the SO of my PC is windows > vista, when deal to create an application webservices, does not > appear the node webservices in Item Categories of Delphi Projects. > > Can anyone help? You must create a vcl aplication first, then add the webservice items. -- Cesar Romero http://www....

Delphi send null string to webservice
Hi, I'm using my WebService from Delphi application, but, in my webservice, the parameter's value always get null [WebMethod]int ExecSQL(string ASQL){  // here, ASQL is null....hoooowww????  //do my query  return(AffectedRows);} I've been tried to use [SoapRpcMethod] but, with him, I cannot can load from Delphi my wsdl...I'm using RemObjects 3.0.3 Version thanks...

Delphi 2010 WebService Array Parameter
Hi, I created a WebService that returns an array of a TRemotable object (Custom structure) with D2010. When the WS is consumed by a Delphi-Client everything works perfect. But when I try to consumed the WS from a MS_C#.net-Client I get errors telling me the xml structure is incorrect. Any help would be really appreciated. Cheers, Eduardo Hi Eduardo, > I created a WebService that returns an array of a TRemotable object (Custom > structure) with D2010. So do I ;-) > When the WS is consumed by a Delphi-Client everything works perfect. But > when I try to...

Java CFX Webservice and Delphi 2010
Hi, I'm struggling around with some problems calling my Java Webservice. As long as I use primitive datatypes, such as Strings, Integers etc. everything works fine. But when I try to use objects as parameters my java methods only receive null. So the mapping doesn't seem to work. I put up a simple example: Java Interface for Webservice {code} @WebService(name="TestService", targetNamespace=CNAPBackOffice.NAMESPACE_SERVICES) @SOAPBinding(style=SOAPBinding.Style.RPC, use=SOAPBinding.Use.LITERAL) public interface TestService { @WebMethod(operationName="sen...

Problems Consuming Delphi 2010 Webservices
Hi there, i created a simple test webservice in delphi 2010 and published it on an IIS Webserver. By consuming the wsdl in various clients (c#-client, intalio, soap-ui) there are a couple of problems. The +soapenc:arraType+ can not be found and so i can not consume my webservice with this clients. Consuming the wsdl by a delphi client works very well. To compare the wsdl files i created the same web service in visual studio 2010 (c#). Here the arrayType is supported and i can consume the wsdl in various clients. The functions of both web services are exactly the same. For comparison her...

SOAP webservice in Delphi. Best option?
Hello all, I need to implement a SOAP web service in Delphi (it will be an ISAPI) that will be under heavy load (=many concurrent calls). I'd like to know which would be the best ISAPI/SOAP framework available. My web service must do some very "expensive" initialization (load some huge XML files that cannot be shared between threads) and it would be nice if I could re-use those resources again in the next call, so it would be very nice if the framework could do thread pooling. Also, is the Delphi soap server wizard still "current", or is it deprecated? Kin...

I wrote an application and used cracked delphi 7, after i bought delphi 7
I wrote an application and used cracked delphi 7, I sold it, after i bought delphi 7 and recompiled application, is now my application legal or? > {quote:title=Ivan Ivanov wrote:}{quote} > I wrote an application and used cracked delphi 7, I sold it, after i bought delphi 7 and recompiled application, is now my application legal or? "I embezzled some money from my employer, returned the funds, and then got it back as a bonus. Can I still be arrested?" Uhhh .... didn't you just confess to a crime? > {quote:title=Ivan Ivanov wrote:}{quote} > I wrote an appli...

Web resources about - Delphi Webservices Application - embarcadero.delphi.webservices

webservices Articles, Posts, Blogs, Videos - Technorati
— Authority: The job consist in a PHP program that read a file, compose a message (email or sms) and call an API of email provider (Amazon SES) ...

Section: software:webservices
Wired.com © 2012 Condé Nast. All rights reserved. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (effective 3/21/12) and Privacy ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

App Search on Flickr - Application Sharing!

Wikipedia:Press coverage 2005 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If you add an article, please cite both the title and the source. Note that if you're listing an article from a traditional press wire service ...

Entity–relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

Entity-relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro - MyCareer
Find IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro on MyCareer. Fresh IT and Telecommunications Jobs posted daily. Free email alerts and ...

AWS Elastic Beanstalk: A Quick and Simple Way into the Cloud
Flexibility is one of the key principles of Amazon WebServices - developers can select any programming language and software package,any operating ...

How To Use the Amazon SDK for Android to Upload Photos to Amazon S3
This article demonstrates how to use the AWS SDK for Android to upload an image to Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) from your mobile device ...