Delphi Webservice

Hello,

I have created one webservice using indy TIdHTTPWebBrokerBridge and also
created the client. Now I need to way to pass some file which will be reside
on my server path to the client thorugh SOAP. The picture is as follows:

1) I have some fastreport files on the server
2) The client will show those report on the client side. There will be no
fr3 files in the client side. Also I don't want to use FastReport
Client/Server technology, as my client does not want this.
3) I don't want to save the fr3 files in the client side also.

How to call this report from Client?

--
Best Regards
Md. Shariful Alam Khan

Md. Shariful Alam Khan wrote:

> 1) I have some fastreport files on the server
> 2) The client will show those report on the client side. There will
> be no fr3 files in the client side. Also I don't want to use
> FastReport Client/Server technology, as my client does not want this.
> 3) I don't want to save the fr3 files in the client side also.
>
> How to call this report from Client?

Using TStream.

Generate the report on server side, export to the format you want, eg
..PDF, and load the report.pdf to a stream.

--
Cesar Romero
http://www.cesarromero.com.br

"Cesar Romero" <cesar@liws.com.br> wrote in message
> Md. Shariful Alam Khan wrote:
>
>> 1) I have some fastreport files on the server
>> 2) The client will show those report on the client side. There will
>> be no fr3 files in the client side. Also I don't want to use
>> FastReport Client/Server technology, as my client does not want this.
>> 3) I don't want to save the fr3 files in the client side also.
>>
>> How to call this report from Client?
>
> Using TStream.
>
> Generate the report on server side, export to the format you want, eg
> .PDF, and load the report.pdf to a stream.
>

> --
> Cesar Romero
> http://www.cesarromero.com.br
> http://www.liws.com.br
0
Md
1/15/2009 6:14:21 PM
Md. Shariful Alam Khan wrote:

> I want to use full FastReport to be use on the client side, so that
> the client can update, export the report. What I need is how to pass
> the full report file name path to client which is in the server side?
> Can I use ExtractFilePath? Will it work on remote client? As my
> webservice is accessing remotely.

Web Service and remote paths are not to be used together at all. Since
you do have a webService then make return through a stream the fr3 file
selected by the user loaded to a report component and show it to the
end user to make what ever changes he wants to make.

Keep in mind that when the reporting enginee is running on the client
this client will need to have direct access to the data server which
ever that might be.

regards
Yannis.

--
"Guy Steele leads a small team of researchers in Burlington,
Massachusetts,

Delphi 2010 webservice consumer pass null strings to webservice [Edit]
Hello, I need to consume a webservice that is developed in java ( thas all that I know ). I have a HTTPRIO componente and have import the webservice file win the WSDL importer. Til here everything is allright but when I run the application all the parameters reach the webservice as null. I have made some webservice and consumers but I never have had problems ( I make the server and the client ) I test to do the same with prism and c++ bilder and it go allright, but I need it to do in delphi Thanks PD: Pleas be patient, my English is not good Edited by: Adrian Zussino on Sep 8, 2010 3...

Delphi Webservices Application
I am trying to run a webservice client on Windows XP that accesses a server on windows server 2003. I get the following error: "Receieved content of invalid Content-Type setting: text/html - SOAP expects text/xml" when I call a function on the server. I don't get this error if both the server and client are running under windows xp. I have compiled both the client and server on windows XP with Delphi 7. What could be the cause of the error? Pier Pier Nardin wrote: > I am trying to run a webservice client on Windows XP that accesses a > server on windows s...

Delphi Webservices application #2
I have written a CGI webserver and client with Delphi 7 that work fine in windows XP, but not in windows server 2003. When I type the server's address into internet explorer on the windows 2003 server machine I cannot read the WSDL interfaces for the server using internet explorer. However, I can read them on another XP machine. So, I tried writing the server as an ASAPI dll. I can now read the WSDL interfaces for the server using internet explorer. However, the client application does not work with the ASAPI server. I get the following error: "Received content of inval...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Deploy WebService from Delphi XE2
Hi, I was develop WebService in RAD Studio XE2 (CGI standalone app) and after development procedure (copy webservice module and midas.dll) server raise me an error: -- Sasa Mihajlovic --- Life is to short to be boring, keep smiling... HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration. If the page is a script, add a handler. If the file should be downloaded, add a MIME map. Module StaticFileModule Notification ExecuteRequestHandler Handler StaticFile Error Code 0x80070032 Requested URL http://www.msdaio.c...

Delphi 2007

Problems Consuming Delphi 2010 Webservices
Hi there, i created a simple test webservice in delphi 2010 and published it on an IIS Webserver. By consuming the wsdl in various clients (c#-client, intalio, soap-ui) there are a couple of problems. The +soapenc:arraType+ can not be found and so i can not consume my webservice with this clients. Consuming the wsdl by a delphi client works very well. To compare the wsdl files i created the same web service in visual studio 2010 (c#). Here the arrayType is supported and i can consume the wsdl in various clients. The functions of both web services are exactly the same. For comparison her...

SOAP webservice in Delphi. Best option?
Hello all, I need to implement a SOAP web service in Delphi (it will be an ISAPI) that will be under heavy load (=many concurrent calls). I'd like to know which would be the best ISAPI/SOAP framework available. My web service must do some very "expensive" initialization (load some huge XML files that cannot be shared between threads) and it would be nice if I could re-use those resources again in the next call, so it would be very nice if the framework could do thread pooling. Also, is the Delphi soap server wizard still "current", or is it deprecated? Kin...

Delphi 2010 WebService Array Parameter
Hi, I created a WebService that returns an array of a TRemotable object (Custom structure) with D2010. When the WS is consumed by a Delphi-Client everything works perfect. But when I try to consumed the WS from a MS_C#.net-Client I get errors telling me the xml structure is incorrect. Any help would be really appreciated. Cheers, Eduardo Hi Eduardo, > I created a WebService that returns an array of a TRemotable object (Custom > structure) with D2010. So do I ;-) > When the WS is consumed by a Delphi-Client everything works perfect. But > when I try to...

Java CFX Webservice and Delphi 2010
Hi, I'm struggling around with some problems calling my Java Webservice. As long as I use primitive datatypes, such as Strings, Integers etc. everything works fine. But when I try to use objects as parameters my java methods only receive null. So the mapping doesn't seem to work. I put up a simple example: Java Interface for Webservice {code} @WebService(name="TestService", targetNamespace=CNAPBackOffice.NAMESPACE_SERVICES) @SOAPBinding(style=SOAPBinding.Style.RPC, use=SOAPBinding.Use.LITERAL) public interface TestService { @WebMethod(operationName="sen...

Delphi send null string to webservice
Hi, I'm using my WebService from Delphi application, but, in my webservice, the parameter's value always get null [WebMethod]int ExecSQL(string ASQL){  // here, ASQL is null....hoooowww????  //do my query  return(AffectedRows);} I've been tried to use [SoapRpcMethod] but, with him, I cannot can load from Delphi my wsdl...I'm using RemObjects 3.0.3 Version thanks...

Does not appear the node webservices in Delphi Projects
Hi I using D2007 version enterprise and the SO of my PC is windows vista, when deal to create an application webservices, does not appear the node webservices in Item Categories of Delphi Projects. Can anyone help? Arturo Medina wrote: > I using D2007 version enterprise and the SO of my PC is windows > vista, when deal to create an application webservices, does not > appear the node webservices in Item Categories of Delphi Projects. > > Can anyone help? You must create a vcl aplication first, then add the webservice items. -- Cesar Romero http://www....

Delphi
Hi, I have a webservice from SAP, it has one operation "ZMymcsCustomersMulti" <wsdl:operation name="ZMymcsCustomersMulti"> <wsp:Policy> <wsp:PolicyReference URI="#OP_ZMymcsCustomersMulti"/> </wsp:Policy> <wsdl:input message="tns:ZMymcsCustomersMulti"/> <wsdl:output message="tns:ZMymcsCustomersMultiResponse"/> </wsdl:operation> As you can see the return value should be of the type "ZMymcsCustomersMultiResponse". After I imported this service into my delphi p...

Call webservice method asynchronously from Delphi 2006
I've already searched a lot, but did not find satisfying answer on the topic. I'm building a SOAP application. The server is in one of the methods doing a lenghty operation, which might time-out on http. How could I call this method asyncronously from the client? I already know it is possible, but all the samples are written in .NET. Is it even possible in Win32 using Delphi 2006? Thanks for any hint. Tom Hagen Hi Tom, > this method asyncronously from the client? I already know it is possible, > but all the samples are written in .NET. Is it even possible ...

Web resources about - Delphi Webservice - embarcadero.delphi.webservices

webservices Articles, Posts, Blogs, Videos - Technorati
— Authority: The job consist in a PHP program that read a file, compose a message (email or sms) and call an API of email provider (Amazon SES) ...

Section: software:webservices
Wired.com © 2012 Condé Nast. All rights reserved. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (effective 3/21/12) and Privacy ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

App Search on Flickr - Application Sharing!

Wikipedia:Press coverage 2005 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If you add an article, please cite both the title and the source. Note that if you're listing an article from a traditional press wire service ...

Entity–relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

Entity-relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro - MyCareer
Find IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro on MyCareer. Fresh IT and Telecommunications Jobs posted daily. Free email alerts and ...

AWS Elastic Beanstalk: A Quick and Simple Way into the Cloud
Flexibility is one of the key principles of Amazon WebServices - developers can select any programming language and software package,any operating ...

How To Use the Amazon SDK for Android to Upload Photos to Amazon S3
This article demonstrates how to use the AWS SDK for Android to upload an image to Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) from your mobile device ...