Delphi SOAP client not seeing arrays

Hi,

I have a problem with a SOAP client that I am hoping someone can throw some light on.
I am calling a particular SOAP function which returns a response like the example below:

  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
- <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:wsa="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing" xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd" xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd">
  - <soap:Header>
      <wsa:Action>http://www.GlobalBettingExchange.com/ExternalAPI/GetPricesResponse</wsa:Action>
      <wsa:MessageID>uuid:1dfca0ad-52bb-417e-a414-070d7ef26034</wsa:MessageID>
      <wsa:RelatesTo>uuid:bd3b2616-35ac-4565-bb29-3dab7f4ea4dd</wsa:RelatesTo>
      <wsa:To>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing/role/anonymous</wsa:To>
    - <wsse:Security>
      - <wsu:Timestamp wsu:Id="Timestamp-569abf0c-4e96-4645-8280-0eeaa57f761b">
          <wsu:Created>2011-07-08T11:49:25Z</wsu:Created>
          <wsu:Expires>2011-07-08T11:54:25Z</wsu:Expires>
        </wsu:Timestamp>
      </wsse:Security>
    </soap:Header>
  - <soap:Body>
    - <GetPricesResponse xmlns="http://www.GlobalBettingExchange.com/ExternalAPI/">
      - <GetPricesResult>
          <ReturnStatus Code="0" Description="Success" CallId="072fe273-4662-4a91-af1a-2ca902eaf48a" />
          <Timestamp>2011-07-08T12:49:25.9326353+01:00</Timestamp>
        - <MarketPrices Id="2213313" Name="Match Odds" Type="3" IsPlayMarket="false" Status="2" NumberOfWinningSelections="1" StartTime="2011-08-13T15:00:00.0000000+01:00" WithdrawalSequenceNumber="0" DisplayOrder="1" IsEnabledForMultiples="false" IsInRunningAllowed="false" IsManagedWhenInRunning="false" IsCurrentlyInRunning="false" InRunningDelaySeconds="0" TotalMatchedAmount="25">
          - <Selections Id="11861507" Name="Stoke City" Status="2" ResetCount="0" DeductionFactor="0.00">
              <ForSidePrices Price="6" Stake="9.00" />
              <ForSidePrices Price="5.2" Stake="212.00" />
              <ForSidePrices Price="4.8" Stake="172.00" />
              <AgainstSidePrices Price="6.6" Stake="178.18" />
              <AgainstSidePrices Price="6.8" Stake="18.11" />
              <AgainstSidePrices Price="7.6" Stake="17.38" />
            </Selections>
          - <Selections Id="11861508" Name="Chelsea" Status="2" ResetCount="0" DeductionFactor="0.00">
              <ForSidePrices Price="1.68" Stake="35.00" />
              <ForSidePrices Price="1.6" Stake="400.00" />
              <ForSidePrices Price="1.56" Stake="273.00" />
              <AgainstSidePrices Price="1.88" Stake="276.00" />
              <AgainstSidePrices Price="1.94" Stake="6.00" />
              <AgainstSidePrices Price="1.98" Stake="73.00" />
            </Selections>
          - <Selections Id="11861509" Name="Draw" Status="2" ResetCount="0" DeductionFactor="0.00">
              <ForSidePrices Price="3.75" Stake="13.00" />
              <ForSidePrices Price="3.6" Stake="200.00" />
              <ForSidePrices Price="3.45" Stake="221.00" />
              <AgainstSidePrices Price="4.2" Stake="402.00" />
              <AgainstSidePrices Price="4.6" Stake="32.30" />
              <AgainstSidePrices Price="4.8" Stake="41.45" />
            </Selections>
          </MarketPrices>
        </GetPricesResult>
      </GetPricesResponse>
    </soap:Body>
  </soap:Envelope>

The specific problem is that it is seeing the <Selections> as an array but not <ForSidePrices> or <AgainstSidePrices>. Is there a limit to the number of array levels it can handle?
The data structure for MarketPrices is defined as:

  GetPricesResponse = class(BaseResponse)
  private
    FMarketPrices: MarketTypeWithPrices;
  public
    destructor Destroy; override;
  published
    property MarketPrices: MarketTypeWithPrices  read FMarketPrices write FMarketPrices;
  end;

  MarketTypeWithPrices = class(TRemotable)
  private
    FId: Int64;
    FName_: WideString;
    FType_: Smallint;
    FIsPlayMarket: Boolean;
    FStatus: Smallint;
    FNumberOfWinningSelections: Smallint;
    FStartTime: TXSDateTime;
    FWithdrawalSequenceNumber: Smallint;
    FDisplayOrder: Smallint;
    FIsEnabledForMultiples: Boolean;
    FIsInRunningAllowed: Boolean;
    FIsManagedWhenInRunning: Boolean;
    FIsCurrentlyInRunning: Boolean;
    FInRunningDelaySeconds: Integer;
    FReturnCode: Integer;
    FReturnCode_Specified: boolean;
    FTotalMatchedAmount: TXSDecimal;
    FTotalMatchedAmount_Specified: boolean;
    FPlacePayout: TXSDecimal;
    FPlacePayout_Specified: boolean;
    FSelections: Array_Of_SelectionTypeWithPrices;
    FSelections_Specified: boolean;
    procedure SetReturnCode(Index: Integer; const AInteger: Integer);
    function  ReturnCode_Specified(Index: Integer): boolean;
    procedure SetTotalMatchedAmount(Index: Integer; const ATXSDecimal: TXSDecimal);
    function  TotalMatchedAmount_Specified(Index: Integer): boolean;
    procedure SetPlacePayout(Index: Integer; const ATXSDecimal: TXSDecimal);
    function  PlacePayout_Specified(Index: Integer): boolean;
    procedure SetSelections(Index: Integer; const AArray_Of_SelectionTypeWithPrices: Array_Of_SelectionTypeWithPrices);
    function  Selections_Specified(Index: Integer): boolean;
  public
    destructor Destroy; override;
  published
    property Id:                        Int64                             Index (IS_ATTR) read FId write FId;
    property Name_:                     WideString                        Index (IS_ATTR) read FName_ write FName_;
    property Type_:                     Smallint                          Index (IS_ATTR) read FType_ write FType_;
    property IsPlayMarket:              Boolean                           Index (IS_ATTR) read FIsPlayMarket write FIsPlayMarket;
    property Status:                    Smallint                          Index (IS_ATTR) read FStatus write FStatus;
    property NumberOfWinningSelections: Smallint                          Index (IS_ATTR) read FNumberOfWinningSelections write FNumberOfWinningSelections;
    property StartTime:                 TXSDateTime                       Index (IS_ATTR) read FStartTime write FStartTime;
    property WithdrawalSequenceNumber:  Smallint                          Index (IS_ATTR) read FWithdrawalSequenceNumber write FWithdrawalSequenceNumber;
    property DisplayOrder:              Smallint                          Index (IS_ATTR) read FDisplayOrder write FDisplayOrder;
    property IsEnabledForMultiples:     Boolean                           Index (IS_ATTR) read FIsEnabledForMultiples write FIsEnabledForMultiples;
    property IsInRunningAllowed:        Boolean                           Index (IS_ATTR) read FIsInRunningAllowed write FIsInRunningAllowed;
    property IsManagedWhenInRunning:    Boolean                           Index (IS_ATTR) read FIsManagedWhenInRunning write FIsManagedWhenInRunning;
    property IsCurrentlyInRunning:      Boolean                           Index (IS_ATTR) read FIsCurrentlyInRunning write FIsCurrentlyInRunning;
    property InRunningDelaySeconds:     Integer                           Index (IS_ATTR) read FInRunningDelaySeconds write FInRunningDelaySeconds;
    property ReturnCode:                Integer                           Index (IS_ATTR or IS_OPTN) read FReturnCode write SetReturnCode stored ReturnCode_Specified;
    property TotalMatchedAmount:        TXSDecimal                        Index (IS_ATTR or IS_OPTN) read FTotalMatchedAmount write SetTotalMatchedAmount stored TotalMatchedAmount_Specified;
    property PlacePayout:               TXSDecimal                        Index (IS_ATTR or IS_OPTN) read FPlacePayout write SetPlacePayout stored PlacePayout_Specified;
    property Selections:                Array_Of_SelectionTypeWithPrices  Index (IS_OPTN or IS_UNBD) read FSelections write SetSelections stored Selections_Specified;
  end;

  Array_Of_SelectionTypeWithPrices = array of SelectionTypeWithPrices;

  SelectionTypeWithPrices = class(TRemotable)
  private
    FId: Int64;
    FName_: WideString;
    FStatus: Smallint;
    FResetCount: Smallint;
    FDeductionFactor: TXSDecimal;
    FForSidePrices: ArrayOfPricesType;
    FAgainstSidePrices: ArrayOfPricesType;
  public
    destructor Destroy; override;
  published
    property Id:                Int64              Index (IS_ATTR) read FId write FId;
    property Name_:             WideString         Index (IS_ATTR) read FName_ write FName_;
    property Status:            Smallint           Index (IS_ATTR) read FStatus write FStatus;
    property ResetCount:        Smallint           Index (IS_ATTR) read FResetCount write FResetCount;
    property DeductionFactor:   TXSDecimal         Index (IS_ATTR) read FDeductionFactor write FDeductionFactor;
    property ForSidePrices:     ArrayOfPricesType  read FForSidePrices write FForSidePrices;
    property AgainstSidePrices: ArrayOfPricesType  read FAgainstSidePrices write FAgainstSidePrices;
  end;

  ArrayOfPricesType = array of PricesType;

  PricesType = class(TRemotable)
  private
    FPrice: TXSDecimal;
    FStake: TXSDecimal;
  public
    destructor Destroy; override;
  published
    property Price: TXSDecimal  Index (IS_ATTR) read FPrice write FPrice;
    property Stake: TXSDecimal  Index (IS_ATTR) read FStake write FStake;
  end;

With this structure the arrays FForSidePrices and FAgainstSidePrices are always empty. If, however, I change the structure of these elements to single classes rather than arrays:

    FForSidePrices: PricesType;
    FAgainstSidePrices: PricesType;

then these get populated with the first elements in the response. How can I get to see all 3 elements in the response?

I am using Delphi 2005 but have tried the same project in Delphi XE with the same result.

Any help is gratefully received.
Thanks
Kevin
0
Kevin

Hello,

> The specific problem is that it is seeing the <Selections> as an array but
> not <ForSidePrices> or <AgainstSidePrices>. Is there a limit to the number
> of array levels it can handle?
> The data structure for MarketPrices is defined as:

The SOAP runtime uses dynamic arrays for two XML scenarios: collections and
unbounded elements. The original SOAP encoding (Section-5 Encoding) fell in
the former category. i.e. something along the lines of:

{code}
    <names>
      <item>Athos</item>
      <item>Porthos</item>
      <item>Aramis</item>
   </names>
{code}

In the case of unbounded elements, there's no parent element. It's just

{code}
    <name>Athos</name>
    <name>Porthos</name>
    <name>Aramis</name>
{code}

To handle the difference, the runtime relies on the IS_UNBD flag.

In the case you brought up, Selections is an unbouded element of
MarketPrices, and the binding generated correctly represents this:

{code}
MarketTypeWithPrices = class(TRemotable)
    property Selections:  Array_Of_SelectionTypeWithPrices  Index (IS_OPTN
or IS_UNBD) read FSelections write SetSelections stored
Selections_Specified;
  end;
{code}

Likewise, 'ForSidePrices' and 'AgainstSidePrices' are unbounded elements of
<Selections>. But there the IS_UNBD is missing:(

{code}
SelectionTypeWithPrices = class(TRemotable)
    property ForSidePrices:     ArrayOfPricesType  read FForSidePrices write
FForSidePrices;
    property AgainstSidePrices: ArrayOfPricesType  read FAgainstSidePrices
write FAgainstSidePrices;
  end;
{code}

>    FForSidePrices: PricesType;
>    FAgainstSidePrices: PricesType;
>
> then these get populated with the first elements in the response. How can
> I get to see all 3 elements in the response?

This does not surprise me. To get all the elements you'll need to
"Index(IS_UNBD)" on these properties

> I am using Delphi 2005 but have tried the same project in Delphi XE with
> the same result.

This was indeed a problem in Delphi 2005 but a patch was released
(http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/24535). But XE should handle this
correctly... ????

> Any help is gratefully received.

The problem is that the code generated by the importer is not flagging
unbounded correctly. Can you point me to the WSDL? The WSDL importer of both
XE and the one from the patch should correctly generate IS_UNBD. If not,
that's the problem and while you can modify the code by hand, I'd rather we
get to the bottom of the issue as there might be other unbounded elements
that you'll run into later.

Can you confirm which importer was used? D2005's, XE's or the one from the
patch? Thank you.

Cheers,

Bruneau
0
Jean
7/13/2011 12:32:59 AM
Hi Bruneau

Thanks for your reply and apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

The WSDL in question can be found here:

http://api.betdaq.com/v2.0/API.wsdl

I can also confirm that the same imported code is generated for the class SelectionTypeWithPrices by both the patched importer from http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/24535 and the new importer from Delphi XE. I agree that if we can end up with an importer that will produce the expected code then that would be the preferred outcome. I can get around most problems with some manual editing but there are still some functions I cannot use - although I have not yet tried your suggestion of inserting the IS_UNBD fl
ag.

Cheers
Kevin
0
Kevin
7/15/2011 5:12:21 PM
Hello,

Ah! This is related to the unbounded compositor nodes brought up in the
other thread
(https://forums.embarcadero.com/message.jspa?messageID=367682&tstart=1).
Neither the XE nor the patch importer handles unbounded compositor nodes. I
found a workaround that I researched after XE shipped and posted here:

  https://forums.embarcadero.com/message.jspa?messageID=325355&tstart=0

With that workaround applied, I do see the importer generating the code that
inform the runtime that these elements/properties are unbounded, as in:

{code}
SelectionTypeWithPrices = class(TRemotable)
  published
    property ForSidePrices:     Array_Of_PricesType  Index (IS_UNBD) read
FForSidePrices write FForSidePrices;
    property AgainstSidePrices: Array_Of_PricesType  Index (IS_UNBD) read
FAgainstSidePrices write FAgainstSidePrices;
  end;
{code}

The patch and XE importer will support elements that are marked
maxOccurs="unbounded" but not element who are in compositor nodes marked
maxOccurs="unbounded".

I hope the above helps! Grab the importer I emailed you (and posted here
https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=56585&tstart=0) and it
should properly detect elements in unbounded compositor nodes.

Cheers,

Bruneau
0
Jean
7/15/2011 6:08:02 PM
Hi Bruneau,

Thanks for your reply. I need to complete some very urgent work before I can return to this issue. But if I recall when I tried your emailed importer it did indeed appear to create better imported code, but I was unable to compile it under Delphi 2005 which was not unexpected. When I tried a test application under Delphi XE I came up against different problems. I could not get any string data back, these elements were always blank. Also the getPrices function generates the error:

Exception: This name may not contain the '[' character:

-->[<--ArrayItemName="OrderHandle"]

I have not yet had time to investigate this further.
I will have another look at this issue in a week or two.

Thanks again for your help and suggestions so far.
Kevin
0
Kevin
7/16/2011 4:03:03 PM
Kevin, given how old this thread is I don't suppose you'll ever see this but .............

How did you get the ExternalApiHeader into the _di_SecureService using Delphi?.

Hope you know what I'm talking about there.
0
Tom

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi 2010 WebService Array Parameter
Hi, I created a WebService that returns an array of a TRemotable object (Custom structure) with D2010. When the WS is consumed by a Delphi-Client everything works perfect. But when I try to consumed the WS from a MS_C#.net-Client I get errors telling me the xml structure is incorrect. Any help would be really appreciated. Cheers, Eduardo Hi Eduardo, > I created a WebService that returns an array of a TRemotable object (Custom > structure) with D2010. So do I ;-) > When the WS is consumed by a Delphi-Client everything works perfect. But > when I try to...

SOAP webservice in Delphi. Best option?
Hello all, I need to implement a SOAP web service in Delphi (it will be an ISAPI) that will be under heavy load (=many concurrent calls). I'd like to know which would be the best ISAPI/SOAP framework available. My web service must do some very "expensive" initialization (load some huge XML files that cannot be shared between threads) and it would be nice if I could re-use those resources again in the next call, so it would be very nice if the framework could do thread pooling. Also, is the Delphi soap server wizard still "current", or is it deprecated? Kin...

Problem upgrading web service client from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE
In trying to upgrade our web service client to Delphi XE we have now get a web service error of Invalid Format. When we examine the SOAP request we see the following differences from Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE In Delphi 7 we get <SomeStuff xmlns="" xsi:nil="true" /> In Delphi XE we get <SomeStuff xsi:nil="true" /> We have narrowed the failure down to these differences in the client request. Is there anyway to get Delphi XE to generate a SOAP request with the xmlns attribute set to blank as it used to be? Hello, > In trying to upgrade our web service client to Delphi XE we have now get a > web service error of Invalid Format. > > When we examine the SOAP request we see the following differences from > Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE > > In Delphi 7 we get > > <SomeStuff xmlns="" xsi:nil="true" /> > > In Delphi XE we get > > <SomeStuff xsi:nil="true" /> > > We have narrowed the failure down to these differences in the client > request. Is there anyway to get Delphi XE to generate a SOAP request with > the xmlns attribute set to blank as it used to be? In general XE offers more flexibility on how to encoding the XML. For a non-nil node one can tag an element/parameter as unqualified to have the xmlns=""' attribute using the IS_UNQL flag. I would need to know more about 'SomeStuff'...

help for SOAP client and attachment with delphi 7
Hi, I'm very newbie with SOAP and I hope you can help me for a probably very easy question that I cannot resolve. I have to send an attachment (JPG, PDF or PNG) to a SOAP server (that I cannot modify because it's created from another organization). I only have istructions for an XML like this: <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:data="http://www.xxxxxx.it/Data"> <soapenv:Header /> <soapenv:Body> <data:uploadImage> <header> <data:username></data:username> <data:pas...

Delphi SOAP (WebServices) demos are back on CodeCentral!
Anybody doing WebServices/SOAP programming on delphi who remembers the Delphi 2007 era demos, might be happy to know that I've fixed them up and posted them on CodeCentral. Since that code belongs to Embarcadero, I'd like to thank Embarcadero for giving permission to me to post this code on CodeCentral: http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/28789 Anybody who has bug reports for this code can email me at warren dot postma at gmail dot com. It is possible that I might set up a version control system (bitbucket) if that's needed, and if Embarcadero has no problem with that. I w...

How to recover a SOAP Header in a Delphi Win32 WebService?
I'm trying to implement authentication across of SOAP header in my webservice. The WebService is developed in Delphi XE (Win32) and is accessed by application an .NET (C #). I could not find documentation and working examples of a webservice with this type of authentication.The other option would be to create parameters in all functions of the webservice passing the username and password, but would not want to do this. Declared in the interface (INTF) a class of type "TSoapHeader" with the properties you need in this case, username and password! {code} THeader = class(...

Java clients calling Delphi soap services

SOAP client delphi 2010 parse [Edit]
I'm desperately trying to use SOAP services. I had no problems to import the structure by WSDL import. The code I use to the service call is as follows: var ser: SearchContrattoInDTO; att: attestazioniSoaPortType; s: String; begin ser: = SearchContrattoInDTO.Create; ser.codiceSOA: = '10 '; ser.numContratto: = '002 '; att: = GetattestazioniSoaPortType (false,'', HTTPRIO1); try s: = att.getContrattoFull (ser).messaggio; except on E: Exception do MessageDlg (E. Message, mtError [Mboka], 0); ...

Delphi
Hi, I have a webservice from SAP, it has one operation "ZMymcsCustomersMulti" <wsdl:operation name="ZMymcsCustomersMulti"> <wsp:Policy> <wsp:PolicyReference URI="#OP_ZMymcsCustomersMulti"/> </wsp:Policy> <wsdl:input message="tns:ZMymcsCustomersMulti"/> <wsdl:output message="tns:ZMymcsCustomersMultiResponse"/> </wsdl:operation> As you can see the return value should be of the type "ZMymcsCustomersMultiResponse". After I imported this service into my delphi p...

WebService client, files from delphi 2007 on d7 not working as it should!
Hello, I am currently developing webservice client connecting to server written in c#. The problem is related to WebService components in d7 (THttptio). 1. On d7 version I get AccessVioletion if I don't put my app into DEP. Why is that on certain machines AV occurs on others not? 2. I found some files on your page with the soap sources from (delphi 2007 probably) which fixed AV problems however executing methods I am getting an error: indicating problems with parameter: s. 3. If I finally create an app in delphi 2010 everything works perfectly as it should ... ...

Does the Delphi 2009 SOAP Client support NTLM authentication
It looks like IdHTTP has support for NTLM, but I do not know if it is working and how I can enable it. The SOAP runtime seems to instantiate the IdHTTP component when needed, and I have not found a way to add the NTLM authentication handler. Are there other SOAP toolkits for Delphi which have support for NTLM? Many thanks in advance, -- Michael Justin SCJP, SCJA betasoft - Software for Delphi™ and for the Java™ platform http://www.mikejustin.com - http://www.betabeans.de Michael Justin wrote: > It looks like IdHTTP has support for NTLM, but I do not know if it is &...

Delphi and virus, or virus and Delphi.

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi SOAP
I just now feel like one of those persons I don't like, that are quite frequent in this newsgroup, and that always keep complaining about things in Delphi. I am just very happy with the tool and even managed to do a lot of work in D2005! I just downloaded XE2 and feel quite happy about all the new stuff there. The time is maybe not optimal for this, but here goes anyway: I am just working on extending my app with consuming a webservice where I would need MTOM support. Delphi doesn't support that, and that has caused me a lot of grief and sorrows the last months. Today I finally thin...

Delphi Webservice
Hello, I have created one webservice using indy TIdHTTPWebBrokerBridge and also created the client. Now I need to way to pass some file which will be reside on my server path to the client thorugh SOAP. The picture is as follows: 1) I have some fastreport files on the server 2) The client will show those report on the client side. There will be no fr3 files in the client side. Also I don't want to use FastReport Client/Server technology, as my client does not want this. 3) I don't want to save the fr3 files in the client side also. How to call this report from Client...

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2
Hi, Still using that old workhorse, Delphi7, but am going to the conference in London hosted by Embarcadero on Delphi XE2. Although I would like to "move with the times" and am keen to get the UNICODE and 64-bit support offered by the latest IDEs, I confess to being more than a little scared about all the UNICODE/String/AnsiString and 32/64 bit issues I'm probably going to fall over. Anyone recently upgraded from Delphi7 to one of the latest Delphi IDEs? Thanks, Alain On 03/02/2012 08:55, Alain Dekker wrote: > Still using that old workhorse, Delphi7, but am going to the conference in > London hosted by Embarcadero on Delphi XE2. > > Although I would like to "move with the times" and am keen to get the > UNICODE and 64-bit support offered by the latest IDEs, I confess to being > more than a little scared about all the UNICODE/String/AnsiString and 32/64 > bit issues I'm probably going to fall over. Anyone recently upgraded from > Delphi7 to one of the latest Delphi IDEs? I recently upgraded a sizeable (Paradox) app from D3 to XE2 and was pleasantly surprised. About 20-30 hours once I understood how XE2 works. Andrew -- Andrew Gabb email: agabb@tpgi.com.au Adelaide, South Australia phone: +61 8 8342-1021 ----- Recently moved a lexicographic application from D2007 to XE2 with little pain. As you would imagine, it is heavily string-based, with much use of TStringLists, cuttin...

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Web resources about - Delphi SOAP client not seeing arrays - embarcadero.delphi.webservices

Domestic firms eye Delphi
BizChina offers latest business and market information of China, online updates of 17 industries, investment guides, business events and industry ...

Official: Verizon's Vehicle Diagnostics by Delphi now on sale for $250
Filed under: Technology Partnering with Verizon Wireless, Delphi Automotive has released its Vehicle Diagnostics by Delphi product that allows ...