Delphi 2006 XML Validation w/ XSD Schemas by Consuming ASMX Web Service

Utilizing Delphi 2006, is there a straight forward method of validating a CCD and/or CCR xml with a corresponding schema?

Here are some samples which work at http://xreg2.nist.gov/cda-validation/mu.html:

    -  http://www.selectayacht.com/validation/NoInfoNoErrors.xml
    -  http://www.selectayacht.com/validation/SomeContentNoErrors.xml
    -  http://www.selectayacht.com/validation/LotsofContentNoErrors.xml

Here is a sample with four errors:

    -  http://www.selectayacht.com/validation/4errors.xml

I am unable to achieve the same results however attempting to perform validation via Delphi 2006.  The good news is that the .xsd files used for the web application are available.

So we have two options:

1) Find a way for delphi to handle the validation OR
2) Enable delphi to consume an ASMX Web Service to tie in our web validations from NIST

I believe that the latter is a more likely solution.

Any insight on this topic is welcomed and greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Sid Tarason
0
Sid

create valid xml to send to web service based on the schema provided by web service
Problem: I have a web page which is being populated from a dataset containing multiple tables.  I now need to call a web service and send the majority of this data to be incorporate into a mainframe system.  I have been supplied with the schema that the web service will be using to validate the data.  I am new to web services and I am not sure how to take my existing dataset and transform it into an xml document that matches the schema I was provided with. There is a main schema with an element which is a custom complex type.  This custom type consists of an element whi...

Consuming a .NET web service in Delphi 2010 using a service reference
Hi, I've been asked to modify one of my existing applications (D2010 Win32) to interact with a web service written under VS2010/.Net 4. The information I have so far is :- "As communication is secured by .NET WsHttpBinding data encrypting, In order to consume it you have to add to your application a Service Reference (not a web reference) that joins the service available at the URL: http://ctm.mobilling.it/SmsComApi/Sms.svc . Assuming that the binding created in your app.confing is named "WSHttpBinding_ISms" you have to instantiate a client as shown below: {c...

Consuming Web Service in Delphi 2009
I have used Delphi 2009 to WSDL import. The resulting unit is as follows; How do i consume this web service. All i need is some basic code to get me started. Please help. // ************************************************************************ // // The types declared in this file were generated from data read from the // WSDL File described below: // WSDL : http://41.215.25.243:8000/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/zfi_customer_balance?sap-client=555&wsdl=1.1 // >Import : http://41.215.25.243:8000/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/zfi_customer_balance?sap-client=555&wsdl=1.1>0 // Encoding : ...

Problem upgrading web service client from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE
In trying to upgrade our web service client to Delphi XE we have now get a web service error of Invalid Format. When we examine the SOAP request we see the following differences from Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE In Delphi 7 we get <SomeStuff xmlns="" xsi:nil="true" /> In Delphi XE we get <SomeStuff xsi:nil="true" /> We have narrowed the failure down to these differences in the client request. Is there anyway to get Delphi XE to generate a SOAP request with the xmlns attribute set to blank as it used to be? Hello, > In trying to u...

How to consume a Delphi web service in asp.net ?
Can anyone tell us how to consume a delphi web service in asp.net Thanks in advance Bryan If you are consuming the web service you should be able to do it just as you would a web service created using ASP.NET. If you are using Visual Studio .NET you should add a Web Reference to your project. Otherwise, you should use WSDL.exe to generate a proxy.Daniel Richardson...

delphi 2009 web service parameter as xml
Hi I'm trying to make a web service function with a xml as parameter. I don't want to make the parameter as a string, instead I want to add the xml schema to the wsdl, so that the client program gets the schema and requests the function with a proper xml. Could somebody help me? On 03.03.2010 20:54, vesa tuominen wrote: > I'm trying to make a web service function with a xml as parameter. I don't want to make the parameter as a string, instead I want to add the xml schema to the wsdl, so that the client program gets the schema and requests the function with a proper xm...

Delphi Soap Web Services with xsd shema
Hi Everybody, First Of All sorry about my bad English :D and Thanks for your help... I have to write a delphi web servis with xsd shema and the wsdl similar to wsdl at the bottom. Is it possible with delphi. I have to write a servis according to the existing web service client, the wsdl at the bottom belongs to an php web service with nusoap librarry. I seem to hear you write this web service with php nusoap, but as you know that delphi web service can be standalone exe and I need it's ability for our product. I can write this web servis with php no problem, but if it is pos...

Developing Web Services with via Delphi 2006
Hi All, I have an existing codebase, it is very huge. My business application works on top of thiscodebase. Now I have to give web services to my customers. This web services will expose most of the functionality of the business application. What is the easiest way to develop web services on top of existing codebase? Regards. Hi Gurcan, > What is the easiest way to develop web services on top of existing codebase? Take a step back, and look at the functionality of your application. Try to define methods that perform actions that your application supports, and group ...

How to do XML Schema validation using web service?
 Hi all,     I am creating a aspx page with Firstname , Lastname, Address. phone,zip etc.      I would like to do server side validations. I need to create a webmethod to do all the validations using xml schemaa for each fields since this will be used my other applications.     If any body have done this functionality or know about the article , reference please update me soon.    Your help would be appreciated.  - Gomaz  Don't forget to click (Mark as Answer) on the post that helped to solve your ...

Difference b/w webservice and XML web service
Hi friends, Can u say the difference between webservice and XML web service? Thanks for ur replies...Shiny**  They are the same thing !A web service is a piece of software functionality thats made available over a network or internet,The data that is transfered is usually a SOAP message which in XML encoded, A web service will have a description file (WSDL) which will contain but functional and non-functional descriptions of the service. This WSDL file is some times published in a web servcies directory, and it is also encoded in XML. Does that make sense to you ?  W...

Has anyone successfully used a Delphi web service client against an ENCRYPTED WCF web service server?
Has anyone successfully used a Delphi web service client against an ENCRYPTED WCF web service server? Which is to say, of course, that the URL would be starting with https. Anyone? ...

Where is the url of the WSDL xml specification in a Delphi 7 web service?
I believe this is a very simple question, but I didn't find an answer. I'm trying to access a webservice using SoapUI. The webservice is developed in Delphi 7. I can access it with the url http://server/my.dll/soap/IDataMod. A html representation of the WSDL file can be accessed with a web browser in the url http://server/my.dll/wsdl/IDataMod But I can't find the url of the WSDL *xml file*. I need it to create clients in other languages. The wsdl/IDataMod page is a html file. Where can I get the real thing? I've tried the following urls: http://server/my.dll/wsdl?in...

Consume Web Service and pass the XML as per the WSDL Schema
Hi, I have a trird party Web services which has provided me the WSDL. My Architect ask me not to pass the values to the exposed classed and send the predefined/preformatted XML to the Web Service which is already created and inserted in a row of database table. Now is there any way I can pass the XML to the Web Service in a serialized form rather passing the value and let .net serialize my input. I know there is some way but I am not able to catch it. Please help.  The WSDL is generated by SAP-PI and I am using .Net 2.0 to consume that service. It would be great if you can show me...

Web resources about - Delphi 2006 XML Validation w/ XSD Schemas by Consuming ASMX Web Service - embarcadero.delphi.webservices

Cross-validation (statistics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
is a model validation technique for assessing how the results of a statistical analysis will generalize to an independent data set. It is mainly ...

Serena Williams eyes history, Caroline Wozniacki craves validation in women's US Open final
As Serena Williams eyes another slice of tennis history, Caroline Wozniacki is craving validation with a watershed US Open final triumph on Sunday ...

Travers Duncan asks High Court to strike down ICAC validation laws
ICAC could be sent back to the High Court as a challenge to new laws validating corruption findings looms.

Adam Scott proclaims Texas win as validation of No.1 ranking
... No.1 golfer, beating American Jason Dufner in the third hole of a play-off at the Colonial event. "It's a good feeling and maybe some validation ...

Hollande to sign gay marriage bill after Constitutional Council's validation
Hollande to sign gay marriage bill after Constitutional Council's validation People's Daily Online ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31. Jan, Feb, Mar, ...

Marketers, Get Ready for the 'Validation Era'
The public brands included has been engaging in a "friends" arms race. But there are signs that we know we overdid it.

Validation and Uncertainty
What an extraordinary conversation I had recently on Twitter. It started with Neil Killick’s statement that we should not consider our stories ...

Nvidia Icera 410 LTE Modem Passes AT&T Network Validation
... Today's news is a small step and logical precursor toward both goals, Nvidia's Icera 410 LTE and HSPA+ baseband has passed AT&T's network validation ...

Ting’s Q1 Subscriber Growth Suffers from Sprint’s New Unlocking Validation Process
Back in February, Sprint updated the process it uses to validate unlocked devices that customers want to utilize on other carriers or one of ...

[Android M Feature Spotlight] Stricter APK Validation Now Actually Checks If All Of An APK's Files Are ...
While you might file this one under "really? We weren't doing this already?" if you're a security expert, Google has added stricter validation ...