Creating REST web services with Delphi

Are you creating REST web services with Delphi?
If yes, how? Using Indy and/or web broker components?

I could not find any articles or posts on the web about this.

Erick Sasse
0
Erick

Erick Sasse wrote:
> Are you creating REST web services with Delphi?
> If yes, how? Using Indy and/or web broker components?

Marco Cantu would be a good person to ask.  He talked to us about REST.

--
- Eduardo
In theory, there is no difference between theory

Eduardo A. Salgado
OneDomain, Inc.
eas@OneDomain.com
0
Eduardo
3/19/2009 1:12:55 PM
Eduardo A. Salgado wrote:

> Marco Cantu would be a good person to ask.  He talked to us about
> REST.

Yes, I will, thanks.

--
Erick Sasse
0
Erick Sasse schrieb:
> Are you creating REST web services with Delphi?
> If yes, how? Using Indy and/or web broker components?

I just read about REST
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Representational_State_Transfer
and it sounds for me like the most simple possible webservice so
basically WebBroker/WebSnap does what you need.

kind regards
   Mike
0
Michael
3/19/2009 2:05:26 PM
Erick Sasse wrote:

> If yes, how? Using Indy and/or web broker components?

I've done it with Indy.  It worked out pretty well, but that was just
me learning something new.  Nothing in production.

--
Iman
0
> {quote:title=Iman Crawford wrote:}{quote}
> Erick Sasse wrote:
>
> > If yes, how? Using Indy and/or web broker components?
>
> I've done it with Indy.  It worked out pretty well, but that was just
> me learning something new.  Nothing in production.
>
> --
> Iman

Could you please post your code?
--
M.C.
0

Web resources about - Creating REST web services with Delphi - embarcadero.delphi.webservices

Wikipedia:Creating a bot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is often far simpler to request a bot job from an existing bot. If you have only periodic requests or are uncomfortable with programming languages, ...

Sandi Krakowski’s Tips for Creating Great Content
Quick tips to help you create great content for your business.

Bug - Creating a Video.Watches Action stopped working - Facebook-Entwickler
Since today executing a POST on a me/video.wacthes endpoints no longer works, it was working around 10 hours ago since then the call always returns ...

Facebook simplifies process for creating repeat events
Facebook introduced a new feature for events this week that allows users to quickly create a similar event as one they previously hosted or attended. ...

The Obama campaign won by creating their own Facebook, with unique features for political campaigns.
... seen as too dangerous to nominate someone who is so thoroughly narcissistic, arrogant and dishonest. The Obama campaign won basically by creating ...

Creating A Road Map To Market Your Startup
Spreading the word can be challenging when you’re new to an industry, don’t have a big budget, and have little helpbut it’s possible.You’ll need ...

Dance Machine - The Fun Video Editor for Creating Music Videos to share on Instagram, Facebook, Vine ...
Get Dance Machine - The Fun Video Editor for Creating Music Videos to share on Instagram, Facebook, Vine, and Twitter on the App Store. See screenshots ...

Creating Economic Dynamism: Joseph E. Stiglitz
DAVOS/SWITZERLAND, 25JAN13 - Joseph E. Stiglitz, Professor, Columbia University, USA talks during the session 'Creating Economic Dynamism' at ...

YouTube - Super Human Abilities: Tila Tequila Creating Energy Balls & Electricity Out of Thin Air!
Veröffentlicht am 24.04.2013 Hey Guys! For a long time now I have been able to do some pretty supernatural things that most would consider "SUPER ...