Can D2009 talk to DotNet 3 WCF Webservice ?

See question in the header.

Regards
0
Roland

Hi Roland,

In http://dn.codegear.com/article/36962 I see a Delphi 2007 for Win32
client (at the second part) which talks to a WCF web service engine
(written in RAD Studio - Delphi for .NET), so I would expect Delphi 2009
to be able to produce a working Win32 client, too...

Groetjes,
           Bob Swart

CodeGear Technology Partner -- CodeGear RAD Studio Reseller (BeNeLux)
Delphi Win32 & .NET books on Lulu.com: http://stores.lulu.com/drbob42
Personal courseware + e-mail support http://www.ebob42.com/courseware
Blog: http://www.drbob42.com/blog - RSS: http://eBob42.com/weblog.xml
0
Bob
9/2/2008 12:16:54 PM
Hello,

I would add one minor item to Bob's reply: Delphi will work best if the
Service is configured for SOAP 1.1. I believe that's the default for the
basicHTTPBinding.

Cheers,

Bruneau
0
Jean

Two Good Question 1. What is the single point of contact for a WebService ? 2. there is 100 win form , only 3 form can speak each other other 97 form can not access these 3 forms how it will be
Two Good Question 1. What is the single point of contact for a WebService  ?2. there is 100 win form , only 3 forms can speak to  each other other 97 form can not access these 3 forms how do it? if any body help me this question i will be thankful for that . thanks      Hi 1.Single point of cantact for webservieces is UDDI.If you want to select webservice for your requirement then you need to search in UDDI. 2.drill down bit ...CheersRam MCP Hi 1. UDDI is the right place to find the webservices. 2. For this, i think we can do it with access specifi...

URGENT: Can one webservice act as a clent to another webservice?
I am trying to add a web reference from one webservice to another. Then a webmethod calls the client webservice and is getting errors. VS.NET does not seem to recognize the web service added. Hence the question: can one webservice act as a client to another webservice at all? Thanks in andvance! Yes, but performance would centainly be slower. A client can connect as many different webservcies, may be a better approach if it could meet the requirements.WebSql Data Provider, Secure, efficient remote SQL database access over HTTP! Absolutely, this is how SOAP VPNs work - http://w...

Delphi 2010 webservice consumer pass null strings to webservice [Edit]
Hello, I need to consume a webservice that is developed in java ( thas all that I know ). I have a HTTPRIO componente and have import the webservice file win the WSDL importer. Til here everything is allright but when I run the application all the parameters reach the webservice as null. I have made some webservice and consumers but I never have had problems ( I make the server and the client ) I test to do the same with prism and c++ bilder and it go allright, but I need it to do in delphi Thanks PD: Pleas be patient, my English is not good Edited by: Adrian Zussino on Sep 8, 2010 3...

How to access .NET WCF REST webservice from Delphi XE?
Hi, I have built a Visual Studio .NET WCF RESTful webservice with C#. I also added SSL encryption (HTTP/S) and user authorization. From browser I can Access the Server. Now I want to access that Server from a Delphi XE Client application, too. I tried the DataSnap REST Client modul, but I cannot connect ("socket error 10054 - Socket was resetted by peer"). Maybe the Delphi wizzard expects DataSnap possibilities which of course are not included in my Standard .NET Server? So, how can I access it? Does anybody know? Regards, Patrick > {quote:title=Patrick Krause wr...

WCF 3.5 ajax webservice compilation error
I had AJAX ScriptService, which I converted to WCF 3.5 webservice. Everything works fine for some time, but after a while (maybe after session timeouts or IIS recycles process) it stops working, and I get this error in Event Log: WebHost failed to process a request.Sender Information: System.ServiceModel.Activation.HostedHttpRequestAsyncResult/19949373Exception: System.ServiceModel.ServiceActivationException: The service '/ve/MapService.svc' cannot be activated due to an exception during compilation. The exception message is: Could not load file or assembly 'App_Web_nao50rcd, V...

Can PB 12 Classic call a WCF WsHttpBinded webservice?
I am trying to call a WCF WsHttpBinded webservice in PB 12 classic, I have been able to successfully call a BasicHttpBinded webservice. WCF is in Powerbuilder 12 .NET. See the PowerBuilder .NET Features Guide. http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.help.infocenter.pb.12/title.htm > I am trying to call a WCF WsHttpBinded webservice in PB 12 > classic, I have been able to successfully call a > BasicHttpBinded webservice. Ted, I know that WCF is in PB 12, we are not ready to spend the time and the money to convert a big application to PB12 .NET, t...

WebService #3
Cannot discover web service on server. ASP.NET 2.0 on server, html pages OK. Connect http and ftp OK. Using VS 2005 and tried all kinds of different directories, web.config files, etc.  When trying to find web service, or any .asmx file only get runtime error. Yes, ran aspnet_regiis.exe -i locally to register, etc. Can use localhost/ and the service works fine. But not on remote Windows server with .NET 2.0. Even resorted to trivial HelloWorld.asmx in wwwRoot/ and still only runtime errors. Went into server admin panel and tried everything there. Turned on everything. N...

webservice #3
Hi,In web form application,i add a web reference with name dataset.It is generating the 3 files datasetwebsr.disco,datasetwebsr.discomap,datasetwebsr.wsdl.To see the proxy code In ASP.NET express edition there is no show all files option.How to see proxy code.Please help me.Thanks in advance...

webservice/wcf
Hi, i created a asp.net webservice(service.asmx) and push it to production server(http://www.abc.com/service.asmx/hello). it is workinf fine..its facing some speedup issue..so i have an idea of making it as a WCF..people telling that WCF is faster.. so i created a WCF which does the same functionality work of webservice does.iam new to WCF..if we want to test whether webservice working or not..we can easily find by typing in the browser.. http://www.abc.com/service.asmx/hello. samehing i did in the wcf as http://www.abc.com/wcf.svc/hello when i run in the browser "Interne...

About WCF or Webservices
Hello! My idéa is to make a standard system, ala a blank webpage. Make 2 or more WCF services (or web services, however what I understand WCF services is more suitable for my needs) From the blank page, make a button witch allows you to type in the url of one of the WCF services, and then that url is added to the SQL db (for future use) and then that WCF services controls are added to you inventory, witch means you can access all thoose funktions from your page. ok. So, basicly, what I need is a way of just accessing services using its URL. How can I do this i VB.NET (ASP.NET)?? &nbs...

to use a webservice or not to use a webservice?
hi folks, i have a web-based application that connects to a server for processing and then gets back the data from the server asynchonously to display to the user--specifically, the user identifies a product by answering coupla questions and then the program connects to a CAD server to generate models of the product to display to the user. creating the CAD files typically takes little over a minute or so...but i would like to know whether its a good idea to use a web-service to connect to the CAD server and then do the processing or whether remoting is a better way to do this. ...

WCF and WebServices
I am sort of new at programming (even though I am about a 2 on a scale from 1-10 in ColdFusion, though that's not really PROGRAMMING).  But now I am learning C# and ASP.NET which C# is a real programming language. Well anyways, what Im trying to figure out is what would you use WCF or a .asmx WebService file for??? Ive tried looking this up through Google, but all I get are these advanced examples of how networks work. Do I need to know the ins and outs of how a network works to understand why to use a WebService? I am building a website that contains forums, polls, classifieds, etc...

WCF or WebServices..
I'm newbie to web services and have just built my test web service and deployed it too.. :) The other day some colleague was telling that WCF should be used rather than Web Services.. So I would just like to know what is the difference between them (I dont know what WCF is!) and how is it related to Web Services.. Is WCF the future?Dont forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits the member,earns you a point & marks your thread as Resolved so that new users will know where to search for their queries. 'WCF' is certainly the [Micros...

webservices #3
Hi, I have a web service that my Pocket PC app consumes. There are other web services on the same server that are for other devices but for the same project. If I have more than one web service under the same IIS folder do they use the same thread or thread pool on the server or would each web service (asmx file) use its own thread/pool anyway? I guess im just trying to find out if web services grouped under IIS would all fail if one fails? Thanks IIS maintains a thread pool, and each request gets in own thread. I dont see why one would fail if others d...

Web resources about - Can D2009 talk to DotNet 3 WCF Webservice ? - embarcadero.delphi.webservices

webservices Articles, Posts, Blogs, Videos - Technorati
— Authority: The job consist in a PHP program that read a file, compose a message (email or sms) and call an API of email provider (Amazon SES) ...

Section: software:webservices
Wired.com © 2012 Condé Nast. All rights reserved. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (effective 3/21/12) and Privacy ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

App Search on Flickr - Application Sharing!

Wikipedia:Press coverage 2005 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If you add an article, please cite both the title and the source. Note that if you're listing an article from a traditional press wire service ...

Entity–relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

Entity-relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro - MyCareer
Find IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro on MyCareer. Fresh IT and Telecommunications Jobs posted daily. Free email alerts and ...

AWS Elastic Beanstalk: A Quick and Simple Way into the Cloud
Flexibility is one of the key principles of Amazon WebServices - developers can select any programming language and software package,any operating ...

How To Use the Amazon SDK for Android to Upload Photos to Amazon S3
This article demonstrates how to use the AWS SDK for Android to upload an image to Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) from your mobile device ...