Access Violation at Soap.SOAPHTTPClient:272

Hi,

is this intended?

The code in question looks like this:
{code}
function THTTPRIO.GetHTTPWebNode: THTTPReqResp;
begin
  if not Assigned(FHTTPWebNode) then
  begin
    FHTTPWebNode := GetDefaultWebNode;
    FWebNode := FHTTPWebNode as IWebNode;
  end;
  Result := FHTTPWebNode;
end;
{code}

And the access violation is thrown at Assigned(FHTTPWebNode) which seems weird as its actually supposed to return False in that case, but since you're here you probably know that much already...

Any suggestions on how to set timeouts for soap webservices?
Because of the bug mentioned above
{code}
THTTPRIO(lt_SoapHandler).HTTPWebNode.ConnectTimeout := prii_Timeout;
THTTPRIO(lt_SoapHandler).HTTPWebNode.SendTimeout := prii_Timeout;
THTTPRIO(lt_SoapHandler).HTTPWebNode.ReceiveTimeout := prii_Timeout;
{code}
doesn't seem to work and it looks like there are next to no resources on this topic. I should really start charging Embarcadero for the time I waste because of their lack of documentation... well, at least we can have no documentation cross platform now...
0
Marvin

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but it extends my time outs for webservices at the win socket level

using wininet

  InternetSetOption(nil, INTERNET_OPTION_CONNECT_TIMEOUT, Pointer(@i), SizeOf(i));
  InternetSetOption(nil, INTERNET_OPTION_SEND_TIMEOUT, Pointer(@i), SizeOf(i));
  InternetSetOption(nil, INTERNET_OPTION_RECEIVE_TIMEOUT, Pointer(@i), SizeOf(i));.
0
Gerald

Access Violation When Starting Delphi
Irregularly, when starting the D7 IDE with still nothing but the D7 splash screen showing, I get 'Access Violation in vcl70.bpl' followed by the message 'Error reading EditWindow.Icon.Data. The window does not have scroll bars.' At the moment, I am working on a single project so always open the same one. I have zero 3rd party components registered in D7. What to make out of this? Thank you for your comments. Andreas Hi! Try starting your project with -np switch. Delphi will open with no project. > Vincent Bergeron wrote: > Try starting your project...

Delphi 2010 Access Violation
I have an application developed with delphi 2010 professional. Are there any tools in the IDE that will help me find an access violation that shows up, when the application closes? I have steppd through the code,but can' t locate anything. I am not for sure but I think a form may not be destroyed. TIA Jan B wrote: > I have an application developed with delphi 2010 professional. Are > there any tools in the IDE that will help me find an access violation > that shows up, when the application closes? I have steppd through > the code,but can' t locate anything. ...

SOAP webservice in Delphi. Best option?
Hello all, I need to implement a SOAP web service in Delphi (it will be an ISAPI) that will be under heavy load (=many concurrent calls). I'd like to know which would be the best ISAPI/SOAP framework available. My web service must do some very "expensive" initialization (load some huge XML files that cannot be shared between threads) and it would be nice if I could re-use those resources again in the next call, so it would be very nice if the framework could do thread pooling. Also, is the Delphi soap server wizard still "current", or is it deprecated? Kin...

Problem when accessing webservice via SOAP
 Hello Friends,    I have a web service developed in vb.net.The purpose of this web service is to get the input as xml and insert the data into the database.I will be inserting about 10,000 records into the database using this web service.When i access this web service through vb.net i able to get the output.But when i am accessing the webservice through SOAP i am getting an error.The code is as follows  objXMLHttp.send(strSoapEnvelope.ToString())        'Wait for some time.        Try &nb...

jws webservice with soap headers, how to Access ?
Hey, got a little problem., got a jws web service file.You can find at http://192.168.240.50:20001/realwebgen_axis/BedrijfSD.jws?wsdl But how to contact this through Ajax ?Got already the scriptmanager.But can't see, or find the method to execute.Sry, but i'm really a newbie through ajax :)so if anyone can help me.ThxTom Hi,Tom I'm afraid that Java Web Service is not supported by Microsoft Forums. But,Still maybe I can give you some advice about it,Check out the following links: JWS Annotation Reference : http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs92/webserv/annota...

Access violation running in Delphi 7
I accidentally ran out of memory (virtual and otherwise) while compiling a large project using Delphi 7 (had lots of applications running and compiled a large resource file into the project). I got a blank message at the time and Windows warned me in the system tray that Windows had run out of memory. I closed down Delphi and all my applications, then restarted Delphi 7. It compiled the project fine, but now whenever I try and run it from the IDE I get this message: Access violation at address 001525B8. Read of address 00130000. I've tried running the application outs...

Delphi
Hi, I have a webservice from SAP, it has one operation "ZMymcsCustomersMulti" <wsdl:operation name="ZMymcsCustomersMulti"> <wsp:Policy> <wsp:PolicyReference URI="#OP_ZMymcsCustomersMulti"/> </wsp:Policy> <wsdl:input message="tns:ZMymcsCustomersMulti"/> <wsdl:output message="tns:ZMymcsCustomersMultiResponse"/> </wsdl:operation> As you can see the return value should be of the type "ZMymcsCustomersMultiResponse". After I imported this service into my delphi p...

InplaceMemo causes access violation in Delphi 2010
Hi there, the following problem occured with D2010 (the same code in D2007 is still in use an working well): in a component I use a TForm with a TMemo as an inplace editor. Everytime I try access propertys of the Memo I'll get an access violation Here's the code FMemoPopup:= TFInplaceMemo.Create(self); FMemoPopup.Parent:=nil; FMemoPopup.Visible:= false; //FMemoPopup.Memo1.Align:= alClient; //FMemoPopup.Memo1.OnKeyUp:= Memo_KeyUp; //FMemoPopup.Memo1.OnDblClick:= Memo_DblClick; Every of the 3 lines that are now commented cause the violation when uncommented. The TFIn...

Delphi 2010 TWebBrowser Access Violation on Close
I am using a TWebBrowser component to open up a website inside a Delphi 2010 application. I am using Windows 7 32 bit. There are several different sites opened in a form, with the TWebBrowser component. It depends on the customer choosen which site gets opened. I have one site that after it is opened and closed, then the Delphi application is closed, an Access Violation message box appears. This only shows up when it is ran from the development environment. It is only for the one website. The other sites do not give any problems. I suspect that some java script is being loaded and tha...

Access Violation when running Delphi 7 App
I have compiled and succesfully run a Delphi 7 application on a Windows XP, Pentium 4 machine and a Windows 7, 64-bit, Dual core machine. When I try to run it on a Core i5 laptop running Windows 7, I get the following error when starting the application: Exception EAccessViolation in module "app name". Access violation at address 0. Read of address 0. Can anyone explain why this sort of thing happens? I have figured out what the problem is. The application tries to load a DLL dynamically when it runs and that DLL was missing. Pier "Pier Nardin" <p...

Access violation on delphi XE6 (Windows 7)
Hello, After compiling my project i'm trying to run the program on DELPHI XE6 (windows 7) and get this error : First chance exception at $7620C42D. Exception class EAccessViolation with message 'Access violation at address 6FDD19D5 in module 'gdiplus.dll'. Read of address 40140603'. Process Pentagon.exe (6760) Can you please let me know how to fix this error ? Thanks, Shay. El 26/01/2015 a las 15:06, Shay Gibly escribió: > Hello, > > After compiling my project i'm trying to run the program on DELPHI XE6 (windows 7) and get this error : ...

Create clientdataset access violation in Delphi XE6
I have Delphi XE6 running on a Windows 7 64 bt computer and am experiencing problems with clientdatasets which are independent of datasetproviders. Prior to moving to this computer from XE2, I just needed to right click the clientdataset and select "Create dataset" to create a version of the clientdataset ready for use. Now I get an access violation error in the IDE. I have midaslib included in my uses clause so it can't be that. Any suggestions? What has changed from XE2 to XE6 that is not obvious? Thanks Bruce Your Midaslib into the uses clause is not help...

Access Violation in TApplication.DoActionIdle in Delphi 2009
Anybody know if there already is a QC for this? The VCL code below very often gets an AV at the "UpdateActions" line: procedure TApplication.DoActionIdle; var I: Integer; begin for I := 0 to Screen.CustomFormCount - 1 do with Screen.CustomForms[I] do if HandleAllocated and IsWindowVisible(Handle) and IsWindowEnabled(Handle) then UpdateActions; end; John Jacobson wrote: > Anybody know if there already is a QC for this? No, there isn't. > The VCL code below very often gets an AV at the > "UpdateActions" lin...

Delphi SOAP (WebServices) demos are back on CodeCentral!
Anybody doing WebServices/SOAP programming on delphi who remembers the Delphi 2007 era demos, might be happy to know that I've fixed them up and posted them on CodeCentral. Since that code belongs to Embarcadero, I'd like to thank Embarcadero for giving permission to me to post this code on CodeCentral: http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/28789 Anybody who has bug reports for this code can email me at warren dot postma at gmail dot com. It is possible that I might set up a version control system (bitbucket) if that's needed, and if Embarcadero has no problem with that. I w...

Web resources about - Access Violation at Soap.SOAPHTTPClient:272 - embarcadero.delphi.webservices