"Access is denied" error occured when i try to import a wsdl from url

When i try to import the wsdl from url "Access is denied" error occured.
REM set IMPORTER="C:\Program Files\Embarcadero\RAD
Studio\9.0\bin\wsdlimp.exe"
set IMPORTER="C:\Program Files
(x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\16.0\bin\wsdlimp.exe"
%IMPORTER%
https://saglikt.sgk.gov.tr/medula/optik/OptikSaglikTesisiReceteIslemleriWS?wsdl
When i run the batch file:
D:\>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\16.0\bin\wsdlimp.exe"
https://saglikt.sgk.gov.tr/medula/optik/OptikSaglikTesisiReceteIslemleriWS?wsdl
Embarcadero WSDLIMP Version 2.41 - $Rev: 76228 $
Copyright (c) 2010 Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
Reading:
https://saglikt.sgk.gov.tr/medula/optik/OptikSaglikTesisiReceteIslemleriWS?wsdl
Import :
https://saglikt.sgk.gov.tr/medula/optik/OptikSaglikTesisiReceteIslemleriWS?wsdl>0
*Error*:
http://saglikt.sgk.gov.tr/medula/optik/OptikSaglikTesisiReceteIslemleriWS?WSDL&type=XSD&file=schema:65d5a37e-c7d8-4de3-a660-f6c4eb7c20b2
       > Access is denied
Done   :
https://saglikt.sgk.gov.tr/medula/optik/OptikSaglikTesisiReceteIslemleriWS?wsdl>0
Writing: D:\OptikSaglikTesisiReceteIslemleriWS.pas
How can i import this wsdl file from command line?
0
Cemil

"Access is denied" error occured when i try to import a wsdl from url #2
When i try to import the wsdl from url "Access is denied" error occured. REM set IMPORTER="C:\Program Files\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\9.0\bin\wsdlimp.exe" set IMPORTER="C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\16.0\bin\wsdlimp.exe" %IMPORTER% https://saglikt.sgk.gov.tr/medula/optik/OptikSaglikTesisiReceteIslemleriWS?wsdl When i run the batch file: D:\>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\16.0\bin\wsdlimp.exe" https://saglikt.sgk.gov.tr/medula/optik/OptikSaglikTesisiReceteIslemleriWS?wsdl Embarcadero WSDLIMP Version 2.41 - $Rev: 76228...

"Access is denied" error occured when i try to import a wsdl from url #3
When i try to import the wsdl from url "Access is denied" error occured. REM set IMPORTER="C:\Program Files\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\9.0\bin\wsdlimp.exe" set IMPORTER="C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\16.0\bin\wsdlimp.exe" %IMPORTER% https://saglikt.sgk.gov.tr/medula/optik/OptikSaglikTesisiReceteIslemleriWS?wsdl When i run the batch file: D:\>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\16.0\bin\wsdlimp.exe" https://saglikt.sgk.gov.tr/medula/optik/OptikSaglikTesisiReceteIslemleriWS?wsdl Embarcadero WSDLIMP Version 2.41 - $Rev: 76228...

"An error occurred saving the project file"PortalVBVS.vbproj". Access is denied."
"An error occurred saving the project file"PortalVBVS.vbproj". Access is denied." I have been getting this error msg all the time, anytime I update one of the files. Has anybody seen this error besides me. It been so frusrating I built a complete new system from scratch, and I'm still recieve this msg. I believe that it may be related to one of MS service packs, but It has made my portal useless. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks. OS 2000pro with VS2002 aghPeter Nagy Obvious question: do you have write permissions on the Folder? Are any files Read Onl...

"Access is denied." Server Error occurs when I try to upload anykind of files to the server.
I don't have any problems with another test server that i have setup but this server which has a default IIS setup gives me trouble. Please help. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access is denied. ASP.NET is not authorized to access the requested resource. Consider granting access rights to the resource to the ASP.NET request identity. ASP.NET has a base process identity (ty...

Getting Error "An unhandled error has occurred." when trying to access my dnn
Getting Error "An unhandled error has occurred." when trying to access my dnn.  I have been working one this site for a few days now and everything has been working fine.  I had the website on my \\localhost\wwms but then I changed my default websites home directory so the local path would poing to the same place as \\localhost\wwms did.  Now I get this message, and the browser bar says http://wwmslr/WWMS/Default.aspx?error=Object+reference+not+set+to+an+instance+of+an+object.&content=0 How do I fix this? Thanks Are both websites using the same port?Muhammad FahadPakis...

How to automatically send denied users to "access denied" page, instead of a login prompt only then to be sent to "access denied" page
Hello: My security works fine except for one small annoyance.  This is an intranet site only and are using Windows (AD) authentication with Anonymous turned off.  The 'good' users get right in, with no prompts.  This is good.  However, the 'bad' (denied) users get a prompt to enter their credentials only to be denied.  I would like to eliminate the need for them to even try and enter credentials and send them directly to an "access denied" page (no prompts).  It only wastes their time and aggrevates them. Thoughts? Tha...

"access to path"...."is denied"
I have a program that opens a csv file and copies all records to a database.  its working fine in development system but when i deploy this to the live system and if i try to copy a csv file on my machine i am getting an error "access to path"..<tempfile.txt> .."is denied.  I am creating a temporary file on the live server and then changing data and then copying records from the temp file to the live databaseThe problem is that the program cannot access the temp file.  Is there a way to change security access rights of the temp file programmatically so tha...

"Access Is Denied" Error is Thrown When Trying To Create A New Directory
I have a requirement to search for the existence of a directory (a specifice Company Name) that is beneath the application root. (C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MyWebApp\Documents\"CompanyName") and create it if it does not already exist. Where "CompanyName is the value held in the session variable, Session("curUser.nFacilityUid")I'm using the following code to check for the existence (and creation, if necessary) of a directory, but an execption is thrown each time I attempt to create a directory. The error message states "Access to the path "c:inetpubwwwrootmywebappdocumen...

"Access to report file denied" error trying to gnerate a PDF
I am getting the following error when trying to generate a PDF using Crystal Reports from a web application: Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Error in File C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\...filename.rpt: Access to report file denied. Another program may be using it.  I everything I have researched points to following the advice: http://blogs.aspadvice.com/rjdudley/archive/2005/03/14/3058.aspx I followed the instructions but am still getting the “access to report file denied” error.  The web application is using...

Clicking on any URL in Tbird tries to open "www.g.com" and gets error "Page not found"
Hi, When I click on a url in Thunderbird, either in an email or a news item, I get two tabs: One is for www.g.com, and says problem loading page, page not found, and the other is the actual URL I was trying to reach. I'm guessing this has to do with the calendar? But I don't have the lightning extension installed, and would like to get rid of this error. Any suggestions? I've tried searching on this, but have not gotten any answers that fit. Thanks, Karen -- Karen Roberts Karen Roberts wrote: > Hi, > > When I click on a url in Thunderbird, eith...

"Access database" and "Login error"
Hey guys,I'm trying to get an Access database to be the location of the username/password combinations. I've done it is as far as I can tell, but I'm now stuck with the following error.These are some of things I have doneSet up the database in ODBC under the name "OdbcServices"Put the database in the "App_data" folder in the website directoryThanks for any help that you guys can give about the error.The Naked Programmer------------------------------------------ Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the proc...

"SQL Server does not exist or access denied" error when trying to connect from a Windows Service
Hi! I understand that this topic is one of the most discussed topics ever. However i could not find the relevant information after going through (almost) all the posts so far. Hence this post. I am getting the 'SQL Server does not exist or access denied' error when I am trying to access SQL Server from a WINDOWS SERVICE. SQL Server and the Windows service are running on two different machines. (When they are on the same machine, it works). All the solutions I found so far are related to web apps. What should I do in the case of a windows service? My connection string uses SQL server au...

"System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Access is denied" error -- unsuccessfully tried several things
Hi, I am trying to create a server-side Excel log sheet for a report that I am generating using C# .Net. I developed the report using Windows XP Pro, and after giving permission to ASPNET for Excel in the DComConfig, I was able to generate the Excel log file. However, when I uploaded the code to the server (which is a Windows 2000 Server OS), I was unable to run the report. I am getting "System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Access is denied" error. I have made sure that the error is thrown when I try to create the Excel application (XLApp = new Excel.Application();). I am listing...

"Access is denied" error
I am trying the following line of code via a button on a page in one frame looking at a document in another frame: x = parent.frames.item(1).document.documentElement.outerHTML If the document resides within the "web site content directory", all is fine. But I need to keep it elsewhere (file server). When I move them (even to another location on the same server, outside of wwwroot) and try the above line, I get the following error: "Access is denied". Please help! Thanks Chris PThanks,Chris I'm not 100% sure what you mean here, but you can't manipula...

Web resources about - "Access is denied" error occured when i try to import a wsdl from url - embarcadero.delphi.webservices