VCL FOR PC WIN7: A question about outlook mail Subject color.

{TIdSMTP,TIdMessage}

MgeSend.Subject:='this is a test title';
How to set the Subject(this is a test title) color, for example, when mail server sends a mail to Joe, Joe receives an outlook mail, and Joe finds the color of Subject(this is a test title)  is red.
So, how to set the subject color to make it red?
thanks a lot!
0
hots
8/19/2015 1:15:38 AM
embarcadero.delphi.vcl.using 2297 articles. 1 followers. Follow

hots wrote:

> How to set the Subject(this is a test title) color

You cannot.  It is jst plain text, it has no formatting.

> for example, when mail server sends a mail to Joe, Joe receives
> an outlook mail, and Joe finds the color of Subject(this is a test
> title)  is red.

That has nothing to do with the subject itself.  More likely the mail reader
has been configured to color new messages red to make them stand out until
they have been read.  Or maybe they are colored red if they are from a particular
sender.  Or any number of other criteria.  The point is, it is a feature
of the mail reader, not the email itself.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

Web resources about - VCL FOR PC WIN7: A question about outlook mail Subject color. - embarcadero.delphi.vcl.using

British backpacker murders: Burma army chief questions court verdict
THE head of Myanmar’s military has joined growing criticism against the death sentences handed down to two migrants for murdering a pair of British ...

Doctors question timing of Medicare cuts by Health Minister Sussan Ley
Doctors have criticised the Turnbull government for using the Christmas-New Year holiday period to reveal the first tranche of items to ...

South Africa: Questions Raised Over Former Minister's Signature On Nuclear Procurement Notice
As questions are raised by opposition parties over former energy minister Ben Martins' signature on the recently gazetted notice to move ahead ...

4 burning questions I have after seeing ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’
So it finally happened: I saw Star Wars: The Force Awakens on Christmas and I managed to see it without reading any spoilers beforehand despite ...

The 10 tech questions that stumped the masses this year
It was a year of new product releases, app updates, and fresh gadgets. Which, naturally, means that we were confused by a lot of things. Google ...

Question #10 for 2016: How much will housing inventory increase in 2016?
Yesterday I posted some questions for next year: Ten Economic Questions for 2016 . I'll try to add some thoughts, and maybe some predictions ...

A very important question: What are your Christmas food traditions?
Merry Christmas! I have an important question for you: What do you cook and/or eat on Christmas? Thanksgiving is easy. There’s a standard repertoire ...

The 5 Questions C-Level Candidates Should Ask In An Interview
To think through the basic questions that C-level candidates should consider asking, I talked with Christine DeYoung, EVP of the Consumer, Private ...

Relatives of 2 killed by Chicago police question shootings
Relatives of 2 killed by Chicago police question shootings