VCL FOR PC: How not to be filled with color for Rectangle?

procedure TForm1.Image1MouseMove(Sender: TObject; Shift: TShiftState; X,
  Y: Integer);
begin
Canvas.Pen.Width := 4;
Canvas.Pen.Color := clRed;
//Canvas.Brush.Color := clwindow;
Canvas.Rectangle(pt.X, pt.Y, Endpt.X, Endpt.Y);
end;
0
hots
8/2/2015 8:58:14 AM
embarcadero.delphi.vcl.using 2297 articles. 1 followers. Follow

hots wally wrote:

> procedure TForm1.Image1MouseMove(Sender: TObject; Shift: TShiftState;
> X,   Y: Integer);
> begin
> Canvas.Pen.Width := 4;
> Canvas.Pen.Color := clRed;

  Canvas.Brush.Style := bsClear;

> //Canvas.Brush.Color := clwindow;
> Canvas.Rectangle(pt.X, pt.Y, Endpt.X, Endpt.Y);
> end;

Brushes are usually bsSolid. To turn them off, make them bsClear.
--
Rudy Velthuis        http://www.rvelthuis.de

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them."
 -- Albert Einstein
0
Rudy
8/2/2015 9:18:19 AM
> {quote:title=hots wally wrote:}{quote}
> procedure TForm1.Image1MouseMove(Sender: TObject; Shift: TShiftState; X,
>   Y: Integer);
> begin
> Canvas.Pen.Width := 4;
> Canvas.Pen.Color := clRed;
> //Canvas.Brush.Color := clwindow;
> Canvas.Rectangle(pt.X, pt.Y, Endpt.X, Endpt.Y);
> end;

BUT in MouseMove event, the rectangle be filled with border color
0
hots
8/2/2015 9:55:06 AM
hots wally wrote:

> > {quote:title=hots wally wrote:}{quote}
> > procedure TForm1.Image1MouseMove(Sender: TObject; Shift:
> > TShiftState; X,   Y: Integer);
> > begin
> > Canvas.Pen.Width := 4;
> > Canvas.Pen.Color := clRed;
> > //Canvas.Brush.Color := clwindow;
> > Canvas.Rectangle(pt.X, pt.Y, Endpt.X, Endpt.Y);
> > end;
>
> BUT in MouseMove event, the rectangle be filled with border color

Which canvas are you using?

--
Rudy Velthuis        http://www.rvelthuis.de

"The corporation is a true Frankenstein's monster, an
 artificial person run amok, responsible only to its own
 soulless self."
 -- William Dugger
0
Rudy
8/2/2015 10:26:13 AM
> {quote:title=hots wally wrote:}{quote}
> procedure TForm1.Image1MouseMove(Sender: TObject; Shift: TShiftState; X,
>   Y: Integer);
> begin
> Canvas.Pen.Width := 4;
> Canvas.Pen.Color := clRed;
> //Canvas.Brush.Color := clwindow;
> Canvas.Rectangle(pt.X, pt.Y, Endpt.X, Endpt.Y);
> end;

procedure TForm1.Image1MouseMove(Sender: TObject; Shift: TShiftState; X,
  Y: Integer);
  var
  H,W:integer;
begin
  if   (Dragging_) then
try
Canvas.Pen.Width := 2;
Canvas.Pen.Color := clRed;
Canvas.Brush.Style := bsClear;
Canvas.Rectangle(pt.X-2, pt.Y-2, Endpt.X+2, Endpt.Y+2);
finally
   Endpt:=   Point(X, Y);
    H:= abs(pt.y - Endpt.y);
    W:= abs(pt.x - Endpt.x);
    Canvas.DrawFocusRect(rect_);
    if (pt.x < Endpt.x) and(pt.y < Endpt.y) then
    begin
      rect_.Left:= pt.x;
      rect_.top:= pt.y;
    end
    else if (pt.x < Endpt.x) and(pt.y > Endpt.y) then
    begin
      rect_.Left:= pt.x;
      rect_.top:= Endpt.y;
    end
    else if(pt.x > Endpt.x) and(pt.y > Endpt.y) then
    begin
      rect_.Left:= Endpt.x;
      rect_.top:= Endpt.y;
    end
    else if(pt.x > Endpt.x) and(pt.y < Endpt.y) then
    begin
      rect_.Left:= Endpt.x;
      rect_.top:= pt.y;
    end;
    rect_.right:= rect_.left + W;
    rect_.bottom:= rect_.top + H;
    Canvas.DrawFocusRect(rect_);
end;
end;
0
hots
8/2/2015 10:42:50 AM
hots wally wrote:

> > {quote:title=hots wally wrote:}{quote}
> > procedure TForm1.Image1MouseMove(Sender: TObject; Shift:
> > TShiftState; X,   Y: Integer);
> > begin
> > Canvas.Pen.Width := 4;
> > Canvas.Pen.Color := clRed;
> > //Canvas.Brush.Color := clwindow;
> > Canvas.Rectangle(pt.X, pt.Y, Endpt.X, Endpt.Y);
> > end;

You are using the *form's* canvas here, not the one of the image1!

--
Peter Below (TeamB)
0
> {quote:title=Peter Below wrote:}{quote}
> hots wally wrote:
>
> > > {quote:title=hots wally wrote:}{quote}
> > > procedure TForm1.Image1MouseMove(Sender: TObject; Shift:
> > > TShiftState; X,   Y: Integer);
> > > begin
> > > Canvas.Pen.Width := 4;
> > > Canvas.Pen.Color := clRed;
> > > //Canvas.Brush.Color := clwindow;
> > > Canvas.Rectangle(pt.X, pt.Y, Endpt.X, Endpt.Y);
> > > end;
>
> You are using the *form's* canvas here, not the one of the image1!
>

> --
> Peter Below (TeamB)

IS Image1, not Form1.
The whole code as below(pls help to improve it, thanks a lot)

unit Unit1;

interface

uses
  Winapi.Windows, Winapi.Messages, System.SysUtils, System.Variants, System.Classes, Vcl.Graphics,
  Vcl.Controls, Vcl.Forms, Vcl.Dialogs, Vcl.StdCtrls,Vcl.ExtCtrls,Jpeg,Clipbrd;

type
  TForm1 = class(TForm)
    Button1: TButton;
    Image1: TImage;
    procedure Image1MouseDown(Sender: TObject; Button: TMouseButton;
      Shift: TShiftState; X, Y: Integer);
    procedure Image1MouseMove(Sender: TObject; Shift: TShiftState; X,
      Y: Integer);
    procedure Image1MouseUp(Sender: TObject; Button: TMouseButton;
      Shift: TShiftState; X, Y: Integer);

  private
    { Private declarations }
  public
    { Public declarations }
     procedure SnapScreen;
  end;

var
  Form1: TForm1;
  pt,Endpt : TPoint;
  rect_:   TRect;
  Dragging_ : boolean;
  bmp: TBitMap;
  foldx,foldy: integer;

implementation

{$R *.dfm}

procedure TForm1.Image1MouseDown(Sender: TObject; Button: TMouseButton;
  Shift: TShiftState; X, Y: Integer);
begin
  Dragging_:= true;
  pt:= Point(X, Y);
  Endpt:= pt;
  rect_.left:= pt.x;
  rect_.top:= pt.y;
  rect_.right:= pt.x;
  rect_.bottom:= pt.y;
  Canvas.DrawFocusRect(rect_);
end;

[...]

procedure TForm1.Image1MouseUp(Sender: TObject; Button: TMouseButton;
  Shift: TShiftState; X, Y: Integer);
var
  bmp: TBitMap;
  MyRect: TRect;
begin
  if (Dragging_) then
  begin
    Dragging_:= false;
    Endpt:=   Point(X, Y);

Canvas.Pen.Width := 2;
Canvas.Pen.Color := clRed;
Canvas.Brush.Style := bsClear;
Canvas.Rectangle(pt.X-2, pt.Y-2, Endpt.X+2, Endpt.Y+2);

    Canvas.DrawFocusRect(rect_);
    bmp:= TBitMap.Create;
    bmp.Width:= Rect_.Right - Rect_.Left;
    bmp.Height:= Rect_.Bottom - Rect_.Top;
    MyRect:= Rect(0, 0, bmp.Width, bmp.Height);
    bmp.Canvas.CopyRect(MyRect, Canvas, Rect_);
    ClipBoard.Assign(bmp);
  end;
Self.WindowState := wsMinimized;
Button1.Visible:=True;
end;

procedure TForm1.SnapScreen;
var
  bmpScreen : TBitmap;
  ScreenCanvas : TCanvas;
  ScrDC   : HDC;
begin
  bmpScreen := TBitmap.Create;
  ScreenCanvas := TCanvas.Create;
  try
    bmpScreen.Width := Screen.Width;
    bmpScreen.Height := Screen.Height;
    ScrDC := GetWindowDC(0);
    ScreenCanvas.Handle := scrDC;
    bmpScreen.Canvas.CopyRect(Rect(0,0,Screen.Width,Screen.Height)
                              ,ScreenCanvas,Rect(0,0,Screen.Width,Screen.Height));
    ReleaseDC(0,ScrDC);
    Image1.Left:=0; Image1.Top:=0;
    Image1.Picture:=TPicture(bmpScreen);
  finally
    bmpScreen.Free;
    ScreenCanvas.Free;
  end;
end;

begin
try
Button1.Visible:=False;
Self.WindowState := wsMinimized;
Sleep(100);
SnapScreen;
Self.WindowState := wsMaximized;
finally
end;

end;

end.
0
hots
8/2/2015 9:58:06 PM
hots wally wrote:

> IS Image1, not Form1.
	um, No, sorry!  My notes interleaved below.
	I'll interleave my notes below, indented, and I'll delete porttions of your post that I don't think are important.
	Maybe I'll miss something; I often do!

> The whole code as below(pls help to improve it, thanks a lot)
>
> unit Unit1;
>
> interface
>
> var
>   Form1: TForm1;
>   pt,Endpt : TPoint;
>   rect_:   TRect;
>   Dragging_ : boolean;
>   bmp: TBitMap;
>   foldx,foldy: integer;
	There is no Canvas variable here.

> implementation
>
> {$R *.dfm}
>
> procedure TForm1.Image1MouseDown(Sender: TObject; Button: TMouseButton;
>   Shift: TShiftState; X, Y: Integer);
> begin
>   Dragging_:= true;
>   pt:= Point(X, Y);
>   Endpt:= pt;
>   rect_.left:= pt.x;
>   rect_.top:= pt.y;
>   rect_.right:= pt.x;
>   rect_.bottom:= pt.y;
>   Canvas.DrawFocusRect(rect_);
	This is drawn on the Form's canvas.  It draws only a single point at the TopLeft of rect_ .
> end;
>
> procedure TForm1.Image1MouseMove(Sender: TObject; Shift: TShiftState; X,
>   Y: Integer);
>   var
>   H,W:integer;
> begin
>   if   (Dragging_) then
>   begin
>     Endpt:=   Point(X, Y);
>     H:= abs(pt.y - Endpt.y);
>     W:= abs(pt.x - Endpt.x);
>     Canvas.DrawFocusRect(rect_);
	This is drawn on the Form's canvas.  It draws the same thing as in MouseDown.

>     if (pt.x < Endpt.x) and(pt.y < Endpt.y) then
>     begin
>       rect_.Left:= pt.x;
>       rect_.top:= pt.y;
>     end
>     else if (pt.x < Endpt.x) and(pt.y > Endpt.y) then
>     begin
>       rect_.Left:= pt.x;
>       rect_.top:= Endpt.y;
>     end
>     else if(pt.x > Endpt.x) and(pt.y > Endpt.y) then
>     begin
>       rect_.Left:= Endpt.x;
>       rect_.top:= Endpt.y;
>     end
>     else if(pt.x > Endpt.x) and(pt.y < Endpt.y) then
>     begin
>       rect_.Left:= Endpt.x;
>       rect_.top:= pt.y;
>     end;
>     rect_.right:= rect_.left + W;
>     rect_.bottom:= rect_.top + H;
>     Canvas.DrawFocusRect(rect_);
	This draws a rectangle on the Form's canvas.  Because the X, Y coordinates are relative to the form, it looks like it's doing what you want.

>   end;
> end;
>
> procedure TForm1.Image1MouseUp(Sender: TObject; Button: TMouseButton;
>   Shift: TShiftState; X, Y: Integer);
> var
>   bmp: TBitMap;
>   MyRect: TRect;
> begin
>   if (Dragging_) then
>   begin
>     Dragging_:= false;
>     Endpt:=   Point(X, Y);
>
> Canvas.Pen.Width := 2;
> Canvas.Pen.Color := clRed;
> Canvas.Brush.Style := bsClear;
> Canvas.Rectangle(pt.X-2, pt.Y-2, Endpt.X+2, Endpt.Y+2);
>
>     Canvas.DrawFocusRect(rect_);
	Once again, drawn on the form's Canvas.  You haven't used Image1's Canvas yet.

>     bmp:= TBitMap.Create;
>     bmp.Width:= Rect_.Right - Rect_.Left;
>     bmp.Height:= Rect_.Bottom - Rect_.Top;
>     MyRect:= Rect(0, 0, bmp.Width, bmp.Height);
>     bmp.Canvas.CopyRect(MyRect, Canvas, Rect_);
>     ClipBoard.Assign(bmp);
>   end;
> Self.WindowState := wsMinimized;
> Button1.Visible:=True;
> end;
>
> procedure TForm1.SnapScreen;
> var
>   bmpScreen : TBitmap;
>   ScreenCanvas : TCanvas;
>   ScrDC   : HDC;
> begin
>   bmpScreen := TBitmap.Create;
>   ScreenCanvas := TCanvas.Create;
>   try
>     bmpScreen.Width := Screen.Width;
>     bmpScreen.Height := Screen.Height;
>     ScrDC := GetWindowDC(0);
>     ScreenCanvas.Handle := scrDC;
>     bmpScreen.Canvas.CopyRect(Rect(0,0,Screen.Width,Screen.Height)
>                               ,ScreenCanvas,Rect(0,0,Screen.Width,Screen.Height));
	Here, you have copied the entire screen window rectangle to bmpScreen.  bmpScreen is local to this procedure and isn't visible anywhere else.

>     ReleaseDC(0,ScrDC);
>     Image1.Left:=0; Image1.Top:=0;
>     Image1.Picture:=TPicture(bmpScreen);
>   finally
>     bmpScreen.Free;
>     ScreenCanvas.Free;
>   end;
> end;

I hope this doesn't confuse you too much.
I think what you're trying to do is copy the entire window (monitor, laptop screen, etc) to Image1.  Am I guessing right?

--
Tred
0
hots wally wrote:

> procedure TForm1.Image1MouseUp(Sender: TObject; Button: TMouseButton;
>   Shift: TShiftState; X, Y: Integer);
> var
>   bmp: TBitMap;
>   MyRect: TRect;
> begin
>   if (Dragging_) then
>   begin
>     Dragging_:= false;
>     Endpt:=   Point(X, Y);
>
> Canvas.Pen.Width := 2;
> Canvas.Pen.Color := clRed;
> Canvas.Brush.Style := bsClear;
> Canvas.Rectangle(pt.X-2, pt.Y-2, Endpt.X+2, Endpt.Y+2);

And again, you are using the form's canvas here.

You should only use the Form's canvas in the Paint method. In the rest
of the routines, you should only invalidate the rectangle to be
re-drawn (or the entire component).

--
Rudy Velthuis        http://www.rvelthuis.de

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add,
 but when there is nothing left to take away."
 -- Antoine de Saint Exupéry
0
Rudy
8/3/2015 6:07:33 AM
hots wally wrote:

> [...]

>     bmpScreen.Width := Screen.Width;
>     bmpScreen.Height := Screen.Height;
>     ScrDC := GetWindowDC(0);
>     ScreenCanvas.Handle := scrDC;
>     bmpScreen.Canvas.CopyRect(Rect(0,0,Screen.Width,Screen.Height)
>                               ,ScreenCanvas,Rect(0,0,Screen.Width,Screen.Height));
	Here, you have copied the entire screen window rectangle to bmpScreen.  bmpScreen is local to this procedure and isn't visible anywhere else.

>     ReleaseDC(0,ScrDC);
>     Image1.Left:=0; Image1.Top:=0;
>     Image1.Picture:=TPicture(bmpScreen);
>   finally
>     bmpScreen.Free;
>     ScreenCanvas.Free;
>   end;
> end;

I hope this doesn't confuse you too much.
I think what you're trying to do is copy the entire window (monitor, laptop screen, etc) to Image1.  Am I guessing right?

Spreadsheet component for use in Delphi VCL 2010
Good day I have been using the Flexcel component for reading and writing Excel spreadsheets in my Delphi VCL projects for some while and have been very happy. Unfortunately, though, a version for use with Excel 2007 format files (.XLSX) has been promised for years now but just never arrives and I have reached a stage where I just have to update some of my software. Can any body suggest alternatives and comment on their experience with these? I have no objection to buying a component although all my programs are for academic use by myself and colleagues/friends so cheaper would...

VCL styles in Delphi XE2
Hi, I've tried to prepare simple application with TButton and TPanel; procedure TForm1.btnMakeRedClick(Sender: TObject); begin pnlMain.Color := clRed; end; It works when i do not choose any VCL styles in the project settings; If i tried to use any of additional themes i can't change TPanel's color. We have large project with the same code logic, can i use vcl styles and keep color change functionality at the same time? Thank you, Alex. Hi Alex, We have also come across this issue. I submitted a QC Report - however they believe this is "As Designed"...

Delphi IS the VCL
Delphi IS the VCL! Oh, wait... sorry. I meant Winforms, not VCL. What was I thinking? I know! they got me too. Don't know what I was thinking. :) > {quote:title=Jay Faubion wrote:}{quote} > Delphi IS the VCL! > > Oh, wait... sorry. I meant Winforms, not VCL. > > What was I thinking? Jay Faubion wrote: > Delphi IS the VCL! > TButton Forever! ;-) W Jay Faubion wrote: > What was I thinking? Wasn't it called CLX ? Turbo Vision -> OWL -> VCL -> CLX -> Winforms -> ...... (to be continued) -- ...

Delphi XE8 Send Notification from Parse using VCL app
Hello, I am learning the new Baas technology with XE8. I created a small app to receive notification on Android mobiles using Parse. Everything is working fine when the notification message is sent from Parse web site. However when my VCL app send the notification with BackendPush component, nothing is coming in mobile phone. The messages are sending correctly because I can see them on Parse site. Their status is different than the one sent from Parse . Here are my VCL messages Status on Parse: Type: API, target: Chanels. When sent on Parse site: Type : Campaign, Target: Everyone...

Delphi 6
In preparation for applying a bug fix to one of the VCL modules (AxCtrls.pas), I have been trying to compile the original source code for the module in order to reproduce exactly the existing dcu. I have copied AxCtrls.pas to an empty directory, and have found that doing: dcc32 -q AxCtrls -$D- -$L- gives me a dcu which is identical in size to the one on Delphi6/Lib, with identical contents except for a few bytes near the beginning, which I assume are a compliation timestamp. However, I have been unsuccessful in duplicating the debug dcu in Delphi6/Lib/Debug. Using "-$D+ -$L+&q...

Which VCL to use
Hello guys, May i know what VCL Components avaiable to do the following task I'me having advertisement magazine published every week. We publish text and image advertisement. We use Adobe InDeisign to design the pages in the magazine. Now we need to make software to reduce the time in designing. My magazine page size is 30 x 100 cm. We are going to make a software that will take details of advertisements from the user and align on the page. And with one click of a button the program gives output in pdf, jpg or whatever format. The program should automatically adjust the a...

Actuall thread about vcl classes / components in C++ for use with delphi...
Hi All, I wanted to follow the topic that appears as a 'sub-thread' above... suspecting it would die... I'm sure many of us are interested in this topic. ( by 'sure' I mean absolutely certain...) It also brings to my mind the question, does anyone know of any references for us semi-delphi-literate C++ programmers that would like to read/write/modify delphi stuff? Thanks Everyone, (you know who you are... B) Bruce ...

VCL FOR PC WIN7: A question about outlook mail Subject color.
{TIdSMTP,TIdMessage} MgeSend.Subject:='this is a test title'; How to set the Subject(this is a test title) color, for example, when mail server sends a mail to Joe, Joe receives an outlook mail, and Joe finds the color of Subject(this is a test title) is red. So, how to set the subject color to make it red? thanks a lot! hots wrote: > How to set the Subject(this is a test title) color You cannot. It is jst plain text, it has no formatting. > for example, when mail server sends a mail to Joe, Joe receives > an outlook mail, and Joe finds the color of Subjec...

How do i get the font color of a TGroupBox when using vcl styles in XE7? [Edit]
I'm writing a Win32 app in XE7 using the VCL Luna Style. Sometimes a group box will need its caption color changed to alert the user that the data in the group box is required. So it's easy enough to set the StyleElements to [seBorder,seClient]. That allows me to change the font color and style. But then I want to change it back to the original color, the same color as other group box captions that are set to [seFont,seBorder,seClient]. So how do I get the font color of a TGroupBox when using VCL styles? This is what I've tried: {code} procedure TfrmMain.FormCreate(Sender: T...

Using VCL in DLL
I get a third-party VCL. It can be used in visible form but putting the VCL control on it. However, now I want to escapule it into a DLL, but the DLL does not has a form, then how to do that? Chongwei Chen wrote: > I get a third-party VCL. It can be used in visible form but putting > the VCL control on it. However, now I want to escapule it into a DLL, > but the DLL does not has a form, then how to do that? Is it a control (something that requires a Twincontrol as Parent) or is it a (non-visual) component? The latter can usually created without problems in code using nil a...

Newly installed VCL does not show up on VCL menu
Hello, I obtained the source code for a VCL from the vendor and build a bpl using it. I compiled the code and then clicked the install button on the pull down menu. It said that it installed, and it shows up on the menu of the install packages box, however it is no where to be found on the VCL menu to the right side on the IDE of Delphi XE. What have I done wrong? Thank you for any help you can provide. John Shyer John wrote: > I obtained the source code for a VCL from the vendor and build > a bpl using it. I compiled the code and then clicked the install > bu...

VCL initialization sequence for a non-VCL executable
Hi all, I've tried the new Application Appearance feature, very cool to use. As I see, the only effect id to add change the application .cpp file to manage the line TStyleManager::TrySetStyle("Luna"); This is working fine when using an exe create for a project type "VCL Form Application - Cpp Builder". But, it's not working When using an exe created another IDE. When I try to use the line mentioned above, I get the error message "Style "Luna" not found". What should be done / called so it still works, in ...

VCL bug affects many VCL components
I am posting here because I have had little success in a technical newsgroup in raising the profile of what I consider to be a significant VCL bug. And I would like to know if I am alone in thinking it important, because in that case I can just get on with working around it as best I can. The bug is that any component with a SaveToFile method can fail to write all or part of the file, and then not raise any exception. It's reported in QC 80148, and I have hopefully now fixed the (well-deserved) criticism of my original report. The problem is that SaveToFile methods generally crea...

Profiler for Delphi VCL
Hello, i still use D7 :-)) i have a big application with a lot of forms and on some forms are hundreds of objects. The forms are loaded at runtime when they will be needed the first time. One of this big forms needed normaly around 3 seconds to open, suddenly it needs more than 20 seconds. Other (also big) forms in this app are still as fast as always. I can't find out what had changed, because this time is used between the Application.CreateForm() call and the entry in the create-event of the created form. Any ideas how i can find out what wastes the time? I think i need some...

Web resources about - VCL FOR PC: How not to be filled with color for Rectangle? - embarcadero.delphi.vcl.using

Rectangle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Euclidean plane geometry , a rectangle is any quadrilateral with four right angles . It can also be defined as an equiangular quadrilateral, ...

No Crop Video For Instagram - Convert Square Size and Movie Clip into Rectangle Shape on the App Store ...
... compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about No Crop Video For Instagram - Convert Square Size and Movie Clip into Rectangle ...

Apple Wins Patent for iPad Rectangle, Curved Corners Design
Apple gets patent for iPad's rectangle, curved corners design

Rectangle Track
View mobile site HuffPost's QuickRead... Loading... Jobs Alberta Montreal Eve Adams Summer Music More Log in Create Account Notifications Profile ...

Samsung Chief Product Officer talks patent wars and rectangles
... really captures what I believe is Samsung’s collective view on the entire patent litigation. “ It’s unreasonable that we’re fighting over rectangles, ...

Samsung: Apple Didn't Invent the Rectangle
Responding to charges that it copied the iPhone and iPad, Samsung lawyers on Tuesday told a federal jury that the design of the iPhone is less ...

Sony’s next gaming system is an out-of-focus black rectangle
Today, the company gave fans a blurry, jumpy first look at the PS4 console shell.

"It was in an odd, improvised shape, because Mr. Halprin knew his wife could not be contained by a rectangle." ...
Lawrence Halprin was "the tribal elder of American landscape architecture," who had a "passion to give people as many options as possible to ...

SEINFELD: 'Why Would I Put A Show On A Big Rectangle In Your House When I Could Put It In Your Pocket?' ...
... medium of the Internet offers opportunities that are more unique than have ever existed before." "Why would I put a show on a big heavy rectangle ...

Human, Get Out of the Light Rectangle So We Can Go for a Walk
Submitted by: (via Bob Sharp ) Tagged: dogs , head tilt , pug , computer , confused , Video Share on Facebook