Problem with Screen.MenuFont

When I change the screen menu font size in my application not all the menu
texts get scaled in my application. Most of the menus are altered but some
of the popup menus are not. Would anyone know why this happens? I am using
Delphi XE4 on Windows 7.

Pier

---
Pier
8/13/2015 8:11:29 AM
embarcadero.delphi.vcl.using 2297 articles. 1 followers. Follow

To use or not to use Delphi

Code regardin post: Spread 8 COM
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_5f856.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Code samples Spread Custom Cell Sample.zip = Delphi code Spread_ActiveX_Samples.zip = GrapeCity sample (VB, VC) -- Regards, Ronald Hoek Application Developer ComponentAgro B.V. Oud-Beijerland - The Netherlands http://www.componentagro.nl KvK: H24264020 --JivePart=_5f856.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: application/zip; name="Spread_Act...

Problem with use Paradox in Delphi XE
Hello I have problem with start using Paradox in Delphi XE. After I fill my TADOConnection with proper ConnectionString Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;DataSource=C:\rightpath; , unchecked LoginPrompt and when I want to check Connected error message window 'Couldn't Find Installable ISAM' appears. I check HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Jet\4.0\Engines\Paradox and saw setting was Mspbde40.dll where real file in file system was mspbde40.dll . So I corrected setting to mspbde40.dll . Also after this i run Regsvr32 c:\Windows\system32\mspbde40.dll , Still not workin...

Problem using VCL ADODataSet object
Hi to everyone, I'm using BDS2006 C++ environment running on WinXP Pro. Here is my problem: I have a VCL ADODataSet object put on the main form (whose pointer's name is 'dset'') connected, via a VCL ADOConnection object, to a Mysql 5 db server. On this dataset I created a new calculated field, of type 'float', named 'Hours'. Once I populated the dataset, it contains three records and all fields are correctly filled with their respective values and, particularly, the 'Hours' field of each record is correctly calculated. T...

Using DUnit in Delphi XE, some minor problems
I couldn't find a category for this post, so I hope it is suitable. I have decided to put DUnit tests into one of my applications, previously I had developed a very large system (380k lines) using my own testing system starting about 8 years ago, before I even knew DUnit was freely available, but I thought I would try out DUnit. I am using XE. The first problem I found is that it can't hook into private methods of classes, however, I think if I put a compile directive around the header and make them public for the tester and private otherwise that will fix that problem. Good ...

Problems problems and problems.
Name: A.A. Product: Firefox Summary: Problems problems and problems. Comments: I am not specific, but in short I can not use This site to listen music anymore, while I can in IE explorer. Just to let you guys know, new version messed something up. http://hypem.com/ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS. Comments: Does Google's Chrome browser block out Firefox? Am having a lot of trouble getting Firefox to run after I run Chrome. No trouble what-so- ever before running Chrome. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.1.249.1064 Safari/532.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see ...

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: I use FF all the time for work - I'm a software tester - the add-ons are invaluable. But v3.5 really has been a disappointment. It just keeps hanging all the time. And when Internet Explorer windows pop up, FF often just dies. It can't even restart itself - I have to manually kill the process every time; every update, every add-on that updates, "restart" fails - it's so frustrating. I hope v3.6 will be addressing this - PLEASE! Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7....

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Hans Halvorsen Email: capricorn_at_online.no Product: Thunderbird Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: Hi, I downloaded Thunderbird some time ago, and I was over-satisfied whit it and how well it worked. In fact it worked 100% PERFECTLY UNTIL I got an newer update version of it. Since then I' ve had nothing BUT trouble! I've checked adresses, notes, password, deleted accounts and made new one's, checked sign-ins and sign-outs, passwords inside and out, upside and down, so many times that my frustration now is about to turn into pure and major ...

Problem with printing, using Delphi XE2 [Edit]
I have problem with printing images using Delphi XE2. I have code Delphi 7, and this code work very well. {code} procedure Print; var ImgName: string; rect: TRect; jpg: TJPEGImage; begin OpenPictureDialog1.Execute; ImgName := OpenPictureDialog1.FileName; rect.TopLeft:=Point(0,0); rect.BottomRight:=Point(Printer.PageWidth,Printer.PageHeight); jpg := TJPEGImage.Create; jpg.LoadFromFile(ImgName); Printer.BeginDoc; Printer.Canvas.StretchDraw(rect,jpg); Printer.EndDoc; end; {code} But this code Delphi XE2 is not work, printer print clear sheets. (HP ...

Spreadsheet component for use in Delphi VCL 2010
Good day I have been using the Flexcel component for reading and writing Excel spreadsheets in my Delphi VCL projects for some while and have been very happy. Unfortunately, though, a version for use with Excel 2007 format files (.XLSX) has been promised for years now but just never arrives and I have reached a stage where I just have to update some of my software. Can any body suggest alternatives and comment on their experience with these? I have no objection to buying a component although all my programs are for academic use by myself and colleagues/friends so cheaper would...

PROBLEM WITH THE USES OF USE STRICT
Hello Team, Can someone please tell me why the below code does not work correctly? Here is the problem: Once I run the program and type in a couple of wrong answers and then type in the correct answer I still get the wrong response (e.g "No that is wrong! Try again.") But if I type in the correct answer first I get the correct response. I also should add that if I don't use "use strict" and rename my variable without "my". The code then works as it should. regards, Jaimee #!/usr/bin/perl -w use strict; print (&q...

Problems Problems Problems
So, I have OpenSUSE installed on my laptop and everything is working well, except the wireless. It almost seems that every time I run a KDE distro I can not get the internet to work. I've run YaST and used iwconfig. nothing is working for me. Please help -ZAD -- zadnik18 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ someone is going to tell you to supply some more information 'My wireless doesn't work - a primer on what I should do next - openSUSE Forums' (http://tinyurl.com/6peanc) this is one of the stick...

very weird screen-scrape problem using webrequest class
Hi, I have been using webrequest class to  screen-scrape web pages for quite  a while and I never met a problem before until today I was trying to scrape the following URL: http://www.tesco.com/entertainment/product.aspx?R=687973 No matter how hard I'm trying, it just redirect me to this website's system error page. I was wondering if this website actually is able to block screen-scraping? anyone has any idea or capable of scraping this URL above? thanks a lot Jason...

Web resources about - Problem with Screen.MenuFont - embarcadero.delphi.vcl.using

Daring Fireball: Stoned
Well, that didn’t take long to clarify. On Thursday I wrote about Dan Gillmor’s ill-considered article in the San Jose Mercury News about former ...