How to uninstall a VCL Component in Delphi 2007?

Guys

        How do I uninstall a VCL Component in Delphi 2007?

Mark Moss
0
Mark
5/21/2010 11:55:31 PM
embarcadero.delphi.vcl.using 2297 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Nevermind

        I figured out how to do it.

Mark Moss

"Mark Moss" <markemoss@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Guys
>

>        How do I uninstall a VCL Component in Delphi 2007?
>

> Mark Moss
0
Mark

skin component for VCL.NET Delphi 2007 ?
I'm trying to find out a component which skin forms automatically. It needs to be VCL.Net component for Delphi 2007. I tried to find one on the web with no success. There are many for VCL but not for VCL.Net. Thanks, Rumen ...

Spreadsheet component for use in Delphi VCL 2010
Good day I have been using the Flexcel component for reading and writing Excel spreadsheets in my Delphi VCL projects for some while and have been very happy. Unfortunately, though, a version for use with Excel 2007 format files (.XLSX) has been promised for years now but just never arrives and I have reached a stage where I just have to update some of my software. Can any body suggest alternatives and comment on their experience with these? I have no objection to buying a component although all my programs are for academic use by myself and colleagues/friends so cheaper would...

Actuall thread about vcl classes / components in C++ for use with delphi...
Hi All, I wanted to follow the topic that appears as a 'sub-thread' above... suspecting it would die... I'm sure many of us are interested in this topic. ( by 'sure' I mean absolutely certain...) It also brings to my mind the question, does anyone know of any references for us semi-delphi-literate C++ programmers that would like to read/write/modify delphi stuff? Thanks Everyone, (you know who you are... B) Bruce ...

can i use delphi 2007 bpls in delphi 2009

ANN: Bricksoft IM VCL Component v8.2 released. All components support Delphi 2009!
All components support Delphi 2009! Please download the trial version(http://www.imcomponents.com/bsimtrial.zip) if you like. -- Bricksoft Support Bricksoft IM(MSN+YAHOO+AIM+ICQ+Jabber/GTalk) SDK For NET/VCL/COM/SOAP - http://www.imcomponents.com/ "Jianmin Wu" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:72535@forums.codegear.com... > All components support Delphi 2009! with D2009 support, do you still require TNT controls for unicode ? Also do you have any plans to support emoticons ? Regards, Danny Component and demo for D2009 don't need TNT cont...

Delphi IS the VCL
Delphi IS the VCL! Oh, wait... sorry. I meant Winforms, not VCL. What was I thinking? I know! they got me too. Don't know what I was thinking. :) > {quote:title=Jay Faubion wrote:}{quote} > Delphi IS the VCL! > > Oh, wait... sorry. I meant Winforms, not VCL. > > What was I thinking? Jay Faubion wrote: > Delphi IS the VCL! > TButton Forever! ;-) W Jay Faubion wrote: > What was I thinking? Wasn't it called CLX ? Turbo Vision -> OWL -> VCL -> CLX -> Winforms -> ...... (to be continued) -- ...

MOVED: Use Delphi XE TLB importer in Delphi 2007?
....to the ActiveX group: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=47170 -- Craig Stuntz · Vertex Systems Corp. · Columbus, OH Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/ ...

Using .net components in Delphi 2007
I have found this which works very well www.warelogic.com . I sent the guy an email to se if he can convert to Delphi but his reply was 'he does not know Delphi. Can we use .NET components from it.' So is it possible (at idiot level) to use in a Delphi app. Cheers SteveW > So is it possible (at idiot level) to use in a Delphi app. Looked a the user guide at the above web site. The C++ interface is a pointer to a record (not a class) which contains function/procedure pointers. Thus it should be possible to create a native Delphi interface. Regards from Germa...

MAC OS-style VCL components for Delphi?
Hi all, I saw an application that I am interested in porting from C to Delphi (http://thirdcog.eu/apps/cfxr) and found it comes with a win32 version, using IMHO yucky controls, and a nice shiny native MAC version (Coca, etc). I really like the look, of the Mac port...I was wondering if there are any VCL controls (preferably free) that can make nice buttons, sliders, etc. like in that MAC screenshot? I'm not worried if they don't operate exactly like MAC ones, I mainly like the look :) I have tried googling but no luck so far :( cheers, Paul www.alphaskins...

Delphi VCL components properties history articles
Hi, i would like to know where i can found Delphi VCL components properties history information because i need to know from wich Delphi version a property exists or from wich version a protected procedure was marcked with "virtual" command from a standard component. Thanks, Maurício "Julio Pião" <=?Utf-8?Q?Julio_Pi=C3=A3o?=> wrote in message news:292952@forums.embarcadero.com... > i would like to know where i can found Delphi VCL components > properties history information AFAIK, that kind of list does not exist anywhere. > i ...

Which VCL components are (not) included in Delphi XE5 starter?
I currently own RAD Studio 2010 Professional with which I have developed a few Delphi applications, mainly for personal use. I only develop for Windows 32-bit platform and do NOT use Database components, I consider switching from Delphi 2010 Professional to Delphi XE5 Starter Edition and would like to know if my current applications can be compiled with Delphi XE5 Starter. Is there a way to check this _before_ buying Delphi XE5 ? My main concern is that some VCL components from Delphi 2010 Professional are not included in Delphi XE5 Starter Edition, but I cannot find a list which components...

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Web resources about - How to uninstall a VCL Component in Delphi 2007? - embarcadero.delphi.vcl.using

Developers See Surge of Negative Reviews with New App Uninstall Flow
... made a small but significant tweak to the way applications are reviewed: now, Facebook is prompting users to review applications in the uninstall ...

Why you should uninstall Adobe Flash Player
Comment: Security holes, major or minor, pop up in Flash all the time. Adobe should finally retire it for good.

Microsoft tells Windows 10 users to uninstall Office
Microsoft today took the unusual step of telling users running Windows 10's Technical Preview to uninstall Office before applying one of December's ...

Microsoft urges customers to uninstall 'Blue Screen of Death' update
Microsoft is quietly recommending that customers uninstall one of last week's security updates after users reported that it crippled their computers ...

VIDEO: John McAfee teaches you how to uninstall Antivirus
... salts’ and taking his clothes off Antivirus software pioneer and mentalist John McAfee has released a new YouTube video entitled ‘How To Uninstall ...

Apple releases new Java update, uninstalls Apple-provided Java applet plug-ins
... improved security, reliability, and compatibility for Java SE 6″. The update is available in the Mac App Store. Of note, the updates “uninstalls ...

AppJolt Releases Solution for Monetizing App Uninstalls
... and create additional revenue opportunities, has announced the release of its new SDK, which allows Android developers to monetize their uninstall ...

Uninstall Real Player NOW
What a piece of crap that software is. It just took over my computer tonight. Ate up 100% of my processor, all on its won, without warning. I ...

New Android apps worth downloading: Uninstall Master (Uninstaller), avast! Mobile Backup, Re-Mission ...
Take care of your Android device with a great pair of apps leading today’s Apps Worth Downloading column. Up first is Uninstall Master, which ...

Diving into M: Launcher lets you uninstall from homescreen, lockscreen gets minor change too
... happened through the app drawer, but no longer. Now dragging on icons on the home screen gives you the option of simply removing them or uninstalling ...