How to detect tlistview cell that was clicked

I want to change the value in a tlistview cell (subitem) when the user
clicks it.  I can get the x,y coords in mousedown, but isn't there a
function to translate that?  Can't find it.

Jeremy
0
jeremy
1/24/2009 7:09:25 PM
embarcadero.delphi.vcl.using 2297 articles. 1 followers. Follow

> {quote:title=jeremy grand wrote:}{quote}
> I want to change the value in a tlistview cell (subitem) when the user
> clicks it.  I can get the x,y coords in mousedown, but isn't there a
> function to translate that?  Can't find it.
>
> Jeremy

If you have the X, Y coordinate you can call

function TListView.GetItemAt(X, Y: Integer): TListItem;

It will return the TListItem clicked or nil.

Best regards
0
Alexandre
1/24/2009 7:31:08 PM
Thanks, I missed that.  But, it doesn't give me the subitem.

"Alexandre Machado" wrote in message news:72215@forums.codegear.com...
>> {quote:title=jeremy grand wrote:}{quote}
>> I want to change the value in a tlistview cell (subitem) when the user
>> clicks it.  I can get the x,y coords in mousedown, but isn't there a
>> function to translate that?  Can't find it.
>>
>> Jeremy
>
> If you have the X, Y coordinate you can call
>
> function TListView.GetItemAt(X, Y: Integer): TListItem;
>
> It will return the TListItem clicked or nil.
>
> Best regards
0
jeremy
1/25/2009 1:35:59 AM
"jeremy grand" <jeremy-nospam@ninprodata.com> escribió en el mensaje de
noticias news:72211@forums.codegear.com...
>I want to change the value in a tlistview cell (subitem) when the user
> clicks it.  I can get the x,y coords in mousedown, but isn't there a
> function to translate that?  Can't find it.
>
> Jeremy

You can iterate the Columns property of the ListView to find the cell. By
example:

procedure TForm1.ListView1MouseDown(Sender: TObject; Button: TMouseButton;
  Shift: TShiftState; X, Y: Integer);
var
   Item: TListItem;
   I, W: Integer;
   Col: Integer;
begin
   Item:= ListView1.GetItemAt(0, Y);
   if Assigned(Item) then
   begin
      I:= 0;
      W:= 0;
      Col:= -1;
      while (I< ListView1.Columns.Count) and (Col< 0) do
      begin
         Inc(W, ListView1.Columns[I].Width);
         if X< W then
            Col:= I;
         Inc(I);
      end;

      if Col>= 0 then
         Label1.Caption:= 'Item: ' + Item.Caption + ' Column: ' +
IntToStr(Col)
      else
         Label1.Caption:= EmptyStr;
   end;
end;
0
Antonio
1/25/2009 10:14:48 AM
"Antonio Estevez" <amelsoft@terra.es> escribió en el mensaje de noticias
> "jeremy grand" <jeremy-nospam@ninprodata.com> escribió en el mensaje de
> noticias news:72211@forums.codegear.com...
>>I want to change the value in a tlistview cell (subitem) when the user
>> clicks it.  I can get the x,y coords in mousedown, but isn't there a
>> function to translate that?  Can't find it.
>>
>> Jeremy
>
> You can iterate the Columns property of the ListView to find the cell. By
> example:
>
> procedure TForm1.ListView1MouseDown(Sender: TObject; Button: TMouseButton;
>  Shift: TShiftState; X, Y: Integer);
> var
>   Item: TListItem;
>   I, W: Integer;
>   Col: Integer;
> begin
>   Item:= ListView1.GetItemAt(0, Y);
>   if Assigned(Item) then
>   begin
>      I:= 0;
>      W:= 0;
>      Col:= -1;
>      while (I< ListView1.Columns.Count) and (Col< 0) do
>      begin
>         Inc(W, ListView1.Columns[I].Width);
>         if X< W then
>            Col:= I;
>         Inc(I);
>      end;
>
>      if Col>= 0 then
>         Label1.Caption:= 'Item: ' + Item.Caption + ' Column: ' +
> IntToStr(Col)
>      else
>         Label1.Caption:= EmptyStr;
>   end;
> end;

Another (more simple) example:

procedure TForm2.ListView1MouseDown(Sender: TObject; Button: TMouseButton;
  Shift: TShiftState; X, Y: Integer);
var
   Item: TListItem;
   W: Integer;
   Col: Integer;
   Text: String;
begin
   Item:= ListView1.GetItemAt(0, Y);
   if Assigned(Item) then
   begin
      W:= 0;
      Col:= -1;
      repeat
         Inc(Col);
         Inc(W, ListView1.Columns[Col].Width);
      until X< W;

      // Do with 'Col' what you want
      Text:= 'Item: ' + Item.Caption + ' - Column: ' + IntToStr(Col);
      if (Col> 0) and (Col<= Item.SubItems.Count) then
         Text:= Text + ' - Subitem: ' + Item.SubItems[Col-1];
      Label1.Caption:= Text;
   end;
end;
0
Antonio
1/25/2009 12:40:26 PM
jeremy grand wrote:

> I want to change the value in a tlistview cell (subitem) when the
> user clicks it.  I can get the x,y coords in mousedown, but isn't
> there a function to translate that?  Can't find it.
>
> Jeremy

Detecting clicks on subitems in a report-style listview

> Is it possible to activate the click or doubleclick event
> for the subitems of a listview item? If yes, how can I do it?

uses CommCtrl;

procedure TForm1.ListView1Click(Sender: TObject);
var
  pt: TPoint;
  item : TLIstItem;
  hittestinfo: TLVHitTestInfo;
begin
  pt:= listview1.ScreenToClient( mouse.cursorpos );
  item := listview1.GetItemAt( pt.x, pt.y );
  If assigned( item ) then
    memo1.Lines.add('Hit on item '+item.Caption )
  else begin
    FillChar( hittestinfo, sizeof( hittestinfo ), 0 );
    hittestinfo.pt := pt;
    If -1 <> listview1.perform( LVM_SUBITEMHITTEST, 0,
lparam(@hittestinfo))
    Then Begin
      memo1.lines.add( format(
        'Item: %d (%s), subitem: %d (%s)',
        [hittestinfo.iItem, listview1.items[hittestinfo.iItem].caption,
         hittestinfo.iSubItem,
         listview1.items[hittestinfo.iItem].Subitems[
hittestinfo.iSubItem-1 ]] ));

    End
    Else
      memo1.lines.add( 'Not on item or subitem');
  end;
end;

--
Peter Below (TeamB)
use the newsgroup archives :
jeremy grand wrote:

> Thanks, I missed that.  But, it doesn't give me the subitem.

The information is available when using LVM_SUBITEMHITTEST.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb761229(VS.85).aspx

For example:

uses
  ComCtrls, CommCtrl;

type
  THitInfo = record
    HitTests: THitTests;
    HitItem: Integer;
    HitColumn: Integer;
  end;

function ListView_SubItemHitTest(hwndLV: HWND; var pinfo:
  TLVHitTestInfo): Integer;
begin
  Result := SendMessage(hwndLV, LVM_SUBITEMHITTEST, 0, Longint(@pinfo));
end;

function GetSubItemHitTestInfoAt(Handle: THandle; X, Y: Integer):
THitInfo;
var
  Info: TLVHitTestInfo;
begin
  Info.pt := Point(X, Y);
  ListView_SubItemHitTest(Handle, Info);

  Result.HitColumn := Info.iSubItem;
  Result.HitItem := Info.iItem;
  Result.HitTests := [];

  if ((Info.flags and LVHT_ABOVE) <> 0) and (Y < 0) then
    Include(Result.HitTests, htAbove);
  if (Info.flags and LVHT_BELOW) <> 0 then
    Include(Result.HitTests, htBelow);
  if (Info.flags and LVHT_NOWHERE) <> 0 then
    Include(Result.HitTests, htNowhere);
  if (Info.flags and LVHT_ONITEM) = LVHT_ONITEM then
    Include(Result.HitTests, htOnItem)
  else
  begin
    if (Info.flags and LVHT_ONITEMICON) <> 0 then
      Include(Result.HitTests, htOnIcon);
    if (Info.flags and LVHT_ONITEMLABEL) <> 0 then
      Include(Result.HitTests, htOnLabel);
    if (Info.flags and LVHT_ONITEMSTATEICON) <> 0 then
      Include(Result.HitTests, htOnStateIcon);
  end;
  if (Info.flags and LVHT_TOLEFT) <> 0 then
    Include(Result.HitTests, htToLeft);
  if (Info.flags and LVHT_TORIGHT) <> 0 then
    Include(Result.HitTests, htToRight);
end;

Which can be used in the following way:

procedure TForm1.ListView1MouseDown(Sender: TObject;
  Button: TMouseButton; Shift: TShiftState; X, Y: Integer);
var
  HitInfo: THitInfo;
  LV: TListView;
begin
  LV := (Sender as TListView);
  HitInfo := GetSubItemHitTestInfoAt(LV.Handle, X, Y);

  // use HitInfo
end;

--
Pieter

"A [pseudo]random number generator is much like sex: when it's
 good it's wonderful, and when it's bad it's still pretty good."
 -- G. Marsaglia
1
Pieter
1/25/2009 1:41:56 PM
Gentlemen, thank you.  This is a great reminder that windows messaging is
really useful, despite being a little daunting in the beginning.  Also, I
was not aware of TControl.Perform, which sure makes this stuff much easier.

Jeremy

"Antonio Estevez" <amelsoft@terra.es> wrote in message
> "Peter Below" <none@nomail.please> escribió en el mensaje de noticias
>> jeremy grand wrote:
>>
>>> I want to change the value in a tlistview cell (subitem) when the
>>> user clicks it.  I can get the x,y coords in mousedown, but isn't
>>> there a function to translate that?  Can't find it.
>>>
>>> Jeremy
>>
>> Detecting clicks on subitems in a report-style listview
>>
>>> Is it possible to activate the click or doubleclick event
>>> for the subitems of a listview item? If yes, how can I do it?
>>
>> uses CommCtrl;
>>
>> procedure TForm1.ListView1Click(Sender: TObject);
>> var
>>  pt: TPoint;
>>  item : TLIstItem;
>>  hittestinfo: TLVHitTestInfo;
>> begin
>>  pt:= listview1.ScreenToClient( mouse.cursorpos );
>>  item := listview1.GetItemAt( pt.x, pt.y );
>
> I think that GetItemAt returns nil if the point is out of the first
> column.
> You should pass 0 as first parameter:
> item := listview1.GetItemAt( 0, pt.y );
>
>>  If assigned( item ) then
>>    memo1.Lines.add('Hit on item '+item.Caption )
>>  else begin
>>    FillChar( hittestinfo, sizeof( hittestinfo ), 0 );
>>    hittestinfo.pt := pt;
>>    If -1 <> listview1.perform( LVM_SUBITEMHITTEST, 0,
>> lparam(@hittestinfo))
>>    Then Begin
>>      memo1.lines.add( format(
>>        'Item: %d (%s), subitem: %d (%s)',
>>        [hittestinfo.iItem, listview1.items[hittestinfo.iItem].caption,
>>         hittestinfo.iSubItem,
>>         listview1.items[hittestinfo.iItem].Subitems[
>> hittestinfo.iSubItem-1 ]] ));
>>
>>    End
>>    Else
>>      memo1.lines.add( 'Not on item or subitem');
>>  end;
>> end;
>>
>> --
>> Peter Below (TeamB)
>> Don't be a vampire (http://slash7.com/pages/vampires),
>> use the newsgroup archives :
>> http://www.tamaracka.com/search.htm
>> http://groups.google.com
0
jeremy
1/25/2009 5:26:07 PM
"Peter Below" <none@nomail.please> escribió en el mensaje de noticias
> jeremy grand wrote:
>
>> I want to change the value in a tlistview cell (subitem) when the
>> user clicks it.  I can get the x,y coords in mousedown, but isn't
>> there a function to translate that?  Can't find it.
>>
>> Jeremy
>
> Detecting clicks on subitems in a report-style listview
>
>> Is it possible to activate the click or doubleclick event
>> for the subitems of a listview item? If yes, how can I do it?
>
> uses CommCtrl;
>
> procedure TForm1.ListView1Click(Sender: TObject);
> var
>  pt: TPoint;
>  item : TLIstItem;
>  hittestinfo: TLVHitTestInfo;
> begin
>  pt:= listview1.ScreenToClient( mouse.cursorpos );
>  item := listview1.GetItemAt( pt.x, pt.y );
>  If assigned( item ) then
>    memo1.Lines.add('Hit on item '+item.Caption )
>  else begin
>    FillChar( hittestinfo, sizeof( hittestinfo ), 0 );
>    hittestinfo.pt := pt;
>    If -1 <> listview1.perform( LVM_SUBITEMHITTEST, 0,
> lparam(@hittestinfo))
>    Then Begin
>      memo1.lines.add( format(
>        'Item: %d (%s), subitem: %d (%s)',
>        [hittestinfo.iItem, listview1.items[hittestinfo.iItem].caption,
>         hittestinfo.iSubItem,
>         listview1.items[hittestinfo.iItem].Subitems[
> hittestinfo.iSubItem-1 ]] ));
>
>    End
>    Else
>      memo1.lines.add( 'Not on item or subitem');
>  end;
> end;
>
> --
> Peter Below (TeamB)
> Don't be a vampire (http://slash7.com/pages/vampires),
> use the newsgroup archives :
> http://www.tamaracka.com/search.htm
> http://groups.google.com

Edited by: Antonio Estevez on Jan 25, 2009 10:19 AM
0
Antonio
1/25/2009 6:20:22 PM
> {quote:title=jeremy grand wrote:}{quote}
> I want to change the value in a tlistview cell (subitem) when the user
> clicks it.  I can get the x,y coords in mousedown, but isn't there a
> function to translate that?  Can't find it.
>
> Jeremy
Is there any advantage for placing TEdit on every subItem clicked?
0
Pavel

Could anybody help me about How to Get the Cell value from Gridview Control while I use Mouse Click on one Cell?
Hi Sir,    Here goes my question,I'v drag a Gridview control and binded data to it ,I'm thinking ,Can I get the value from the Cell which I used the mouse  to click on it ? Thanks for your kindly help.Here.I.Am Edit Columns in the Smart Tagthen on the column use want to use click the "Convert to a Templated Field"Now Click OKGo back to smart tag, and Edit Templated field, On the Field you want to change, Item Template, you delete the Label Field and add a HyperLinkWhen you add the hyperlink, a smart tag will appear asking you to "Edit DataBindings", click it.Now ch...

To use or not to use Delphi
Sadly, it seems to me that there is a sort of race between the two threads, for and against using Delphi in new projects, with more or less the same users posting in both threads. Arguments are fiercely debated in both camps. Borland had their own vision. As a community, now that Delphi has changed ownership I believe we should try to be more consistent, more clear, and more articulate in what we expect from Embercadero in terms of Delphi. We can contribute to keeping Delphi alive and moving in the right direction. "Laurent Cocea" schrieb: > Sadly, it seems to me that there is a sort of race ... <snip> Some people go fishing, some go to the movies, some like to take long walks on the beach, and then some like to type their fingers bloody discussing totally irrelevant issues on public Newsgroups. And my wife likes to watch soap operas and follow posts from a forum where new-baked parents are discussing their kids-issues. Everyone needs a hobby :-) Regards, Danijel Laurent Cocea wrote: > Sadly, it seems to me that there is a sort of race between the two > threads They're essentially the same thread with a little more trolling in one than the other. Lots of free time over the holidays and all. I think the discussion in general is a good thing, though. Help remind people why a tool like Delphi is worth while, and maybe even shed some light on some of the things that still need attention. I still learn about ...

Using FDGUIxLoginDialog
Hi please - when using FDGUIxLoginDialog how can I detect that the cancel button has been clicked? I am on XE6. Have set the FDConnection.logindialog = FDGUIxLoginDialog And I also got an access violation when I have this sequence of events: Enter wrong password - click OK Get the login dialog agian and the press cancel - and the access violation occurs. Thanks in advance for any answers that might help mw solve this. The following links will give you ideas regarding handling login canceling: * http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE8/en/Establishing_Connection_%28FireDAC%29#Hand...

Spreadsheet component for use in Delphi VCL 2010
Good day I have been using the Flexcel component for reading and writing Excel spreadsheets in my Delphi VCL projects for some while and have been very happy. Unfortunately, though, a version for use with Excel 2007 format files (.XLSX) has been promised for years now but just never arrives and I have reached a stage where I just have to update some of my software. Can any body suggest alternatives and comment on their experience with these? I have no objection to buying a component although all my programs are for academic use by myself and colleagues/friends so cheaper would...

click click click
the subject line is a sound that eminates from the harddrive of a laptop (not mine) with xp pro/ntfs unit powers up, unable to access the c drive. same results with a bootable floppy disk. I assume there is nothing else that can be done unless one wants to pay a company to recover the data? "mgwmp" <p.zie@cnn.com> wrote in message news:blv77g$i9q$1@news.grc.com... > the subject line is a sound that eminates from the harddrive of a laptop > (not mine) with xp pro/ntfs > > unit powers up, unable to access the c drive. same results with a bootable >...

Click...click...click
I was listening today to a photography podcast at: www.photography.ca/blog and the host Marko described the loss of the hard drive which contained a backup of all his images. He said that one morning he tried to boot up, and the drive just went "click... click... click" but never did anything more, and of course wouldn't boot. Is there a reasonable chance that Spinrite could fix that, or does that behavior indicate a physical problem with the drive head or electronics? Peabody wrote: > I was listening today to a photography podcast at: > > www...

Edit individual datagrid cells using click event
Hi All, I am developing a simple datagrid to store data with a status field. the requirement is when ever user clicks that perticular cell in that Status column (any row in that column) the display control(label) will switch to dropdownlist with 3 options. user selects any one option and that value should update and replace the dropdownlist. Its kind of spreadsheet style editing.... how to handle this. i tried to use itemdatabound event. but couldn't succeed. Please help me .  Thanks., vrnetLover  My recommendation would be to add into ItemTemplate for the "Status&...

[Delphi] Using SendInput (Specificaly moving and clicking the mouse)
Hello everyone, For the life of me, I cannot find an example on how to use SendInput to move and click the mouse within Delphi, Can anyone post or point me in the right direction? I would appreciate it alot Jeff wrote: > Hello everyone, For the life of me, I cannot find an example on how to > use SendInput to move and click the mouse within Delphi, Can anyone > post or point me in the right direction? Try something like this: {code} var Inputs: array[0..2] of TInput; begin Input.Type := INPUT_MOUSE; Input.mi.dx := XCoordinate; Input.mi.dy := YCoordinate; ...

Actuall thread about vcl classes / components in C++ for use with delphi...
Hi All, I wanted to follow the topic that appears as a 'sub-thread' above... suspecting it would die... I'm sure many of us are interested in this topic. ( by 'sure' I mean absolutely certain...) It also brings to my mind the question, does anyone know of any references for us semi-delphi-literate C++ programmers that would like to read/write/modify delphi stuff? Thanks Everyone, (you know who you are... B) Bruce ...

how to update call of grid view by double clicking it ,i want update cell value to database by double clicking it,i want only that cell to be update
I am displaying the grid view with some minibars data now i want to update the status of each minibar(LOCK/UNLOCK) to database by clicking on cell(contains image) of grid How can i do that?SuyogI am just using my free time,but if it helps you then my mark my post as answer Minibars?  Like how many of the little vodkas are left in room 216?  :) Make your image an ImageButton instead and you can write a handler for your OnClick.  You can get the row reference of the cell through reflection.  I love to display the non-secure items...Charlie Asbor...

Delphi XE8 Send Notification from Parse using VCL app
Hello, I am learning the new Baas technology with XE8. I created a small app to receive notification on Android mobiles using Parse. Everything is working fine when the notification message is sent from Parse web site. However when my VCL app send the notification with BackendPush component, nothing is coming in mobile phone. The messages are sending correctly because I can see them on Parse site. Their status is different than the one sent from Parse . Here are my VCL messages Status on Parse: Type: API, target: Chanels. When sent on Parse site: Type : Campaign, Target: Everyone...

Delphi 6
In preparation for applying a bug fix to one of the VCL modules (AxCtrls.pas), I have been trying to compile the original source code for the module in order to reproduce exactly the existing dcu. I have copied AxCtrls.pas to an empty directory, and have found that doing: dcc32 -q AxCtrls -$D- -$L- gives me a dcu which is identical in size to the one on Delphi6/Lib, with identical contents except for a few bytes near the beginning, which I assume are a compliation timestamp. However, I have been unsuccessful in duplicating the debug dcu in Delphi6/Lib/Debug. Using "-$D+ -$L+&q...

How to detect if code executes in a VCL application and needs to use Synchronize?
Hello newsgroup, this is my current logic in a thread to check if the 'HandleIncomingData' call needs to be synchronized: if System.IsConsole then begin HandleIncomingData; end else begin Synchronize(HandleIncomingData); end; It works fine, but only if the console application does not open VCL Forms. For example, I have a GUITestRunner unit test project which also uses APPTYPE CONSOLE to open a console window for debug output. In this case, System.IsConsole is True, but the Synchronize is necessary to avoid applica...

Making a cell editable on clicking the cell
Hi, I am trying to make a cell editable as soon as the user clicks on that particular cell in the .net data grid. Usually, the way we do is, we click the edit button and the cells become editable and two buttons(Update and Cancel) appear. Instead I would like to make this possible without even clicking on the Edit button. There will be only one button (Save) to save the changes done on the grid. Is there any way to do it ? I hope I am clear. Thanks in advance. Prasad P Take a look at the following article, which shows how you can hightlight the row by clicking anywhere in the ro...

Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

Fire event when click in the specific cell in DataGrid using Asp.net,Vb.net
Hello i am using asp.net DataGrid control. i wants that when i click on the specific cell in a datagrid the event occur after clicking the specific cell and display which cell has been clicked. Note: cell not a row. cell means value against specific row and coloum. i am using nested dataGrid . Master Child datagrid. i am using child datagrid in datagrid template coloum of master data grid. thanx tenzeel.M.Tenzeel Fayyaz Take a look @ DataGrid and Client Side Events Make changes at below given statement to onclick event and modify accordingly '2. To change the co...

Is there a way to detect selected value when a mouse is held-down over a context menu( opened by right click on textbox) using javascript?
Is there a way to detect selected value when a mouse is held-down over a context menu( opened by right click on textbox) using javascript? Means find out which value (Copy,cut,paste, delete, select all) is selected by mouse click from context menu using javascript. No you can not tell what was selected from the context menu. (You can write your own.) One example is: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/contextmenu.htm but you would have to build the functionality of the orginal menu with code.  EricPascarello.com | Twitter epascarello | LinkedIn...

How design a COM using Delphi and Using in PB7?
I need some component, So, we want using DELPHI5 to develop a COM or Activex. What type of knowege or Skill I must know it. Can anyone tell us? from DRAOGN Can you explain what type of component you want to create? You may not need to a) build your own, or b) use Delphi. If the component should be used from within a PB application, you ought to use PB to develop it unless it is something that PB does not let you do. regards, Bill DRAGON wrote: > I need some component, So, we want using DELPHI5 to develop a COM or > Activex. > What type of knowege or Skill I ...

Updating Excel , cell by cell using VB
Hi there.Firstly , let me start to say that I am new to ASP.NET, ASP.NET for dummies new :)I have created a page with a few dropdown lists and textboxes. I wish to write the information into a existing xls file. After writing the information to the xls file I wish to attach it to a new email message that should popup on the users pc. so the two problems I have yet to get around is:1. Writing the data to the excel file. (not much data, about 10 cells with only UPPERCASE text)2. a way to create the email and attach the xls file to it, keeping in mind that the xls file is on the server.If there...

delphi Win32 using delphi .NET dll

Change cell color in a cell when hyperlink is clicked
I have a table across the bottom of my form, when a user clicks a hyperlink in one of the cells, I want the bgcolor of the cell to change. You can use the onClick event of the cell to change its bgcolor property. For example:<td bgcolor="black" onclick"bgcolor='white';">This is a test!</td>This uses event propogation to capture the click event which is passed down from the link. Steven BeyRecursion: see Recursion Don't know what I'm doing wrong, I used your example and it it doesn't want to cooperate. The bgcolor automatically deafults to the oncli...

How to detect if the 'cancel' button on Acrobat Reader's PDF print dialog window has been clicked when using Acrobat Reader ActiveX control in Powerbuilder 9
Product name: Acrobat Reader V5.0, Powerbuilder V9 Operating System: Windows XP I have an Acrobat Reader's ActiveX control on my window application to present and print PDF files. The application was developed using Powerbuilder V9. I need to know if a user has just printed a file then save the printed date into a database. The user can click the 'Cancel' button on the print dialog window from Acrobat Reader to cancel the printing. In this case I won't update the printed date. How can I know if the user has clicked the 'Cancel' button to cancel the printing? ...

Edit the cell text by clicking in the cell in datagrid control
Sir,In asp.net 2.0 application, I want to edit the cell text by clicking in the cell in datagrid control. By EditItemTemplate it is possible to edit the cell text but for that we need to click on Edit button and after edit we need to click on Update button. But this way is not accepted. Is it possible in datagrid (possibly without activex control) to click in cell and edit the value and click out of the cell to update just like windows application grid?I did not find any article on web related to this.Please help me.Thanks in advance.    &nbs...

Infragistics WebGrid-cell Edit and Image Click of the cell
This post was edited by moderator XIII: Please read this article: How to post on forums. Hello, We are devloping web application with Asp.Net, C#, and Infragistics NetAdvantage Vol 2 suite for webgrid. If anybody have workd with Infragistics webgrid, Please help me out here!! Coming to my problem, I want the cell of grid to enter or edit with one image at the right hand corner of the cell. so When i click on the cell, it should allow me to edit or enter the data. And when i click on the image of the cell, it should call a another page which will cotain the data in table. But wh...

Web resources about - How to detect tlistview cell that was clicked - embarcadero.delphi.vcl.using

Blogs
FireMonkey’s underlying visual control architecture has been significantly overhauled in XE8 to enable multiple presentation implementations ...

Use AnsiString And UTF8String In Delphi XE5 Firemonkey On Android And IOS
Embarcadero disabled access to byte stings in Delphi XE5 Firemonkey and if you're a long time Delphi developer you may be missing them. They ...

Turbo Vision port to the GNU compiler and more - History
Turbo Vision port to the GNU compiler and more

Blogs
Get Latest Updates On Embarcadero Products And News Information. Embarcadero Community Blog Also Discuss About The Code Samples And Snippets. ...

Contact - Delphi XE5 XE6 XE7 XE8 Firemonkey, Delphi Android, Delphi IOS